Harry Reid's UFO Investigation

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Re: Harry Reid's UFO Investigation

Post by JO 753 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:38 am

Gord wrote:
JO 753 wrote:I duz be tokkin bout you thankin Matt's bogus post.
It wasn't bogus, it was a real post with links and everything.

I like links.
But apparently didnt read them.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Post by JO 753 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:01 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
JO 753 wrote: Elizondo worked for the DoD for 22 yirz.

1) No he didn't. He worked for private company contractors to the Department of Defense...
A distinction without a differens. Millionz uv non military peepl reseiv pay from the DoD az contractorz.
Matthew Ellard wrote:Defence Intelligence Agency : Spokesman said:
Therez a red flag rite there! Spokesman iz a professional liar. The military haz been uniformly misinformativ on the subject for over 60 yirz. They hav the worldz finest Spokesmen on the planet.
“According to The Washington Post, Luis Elizondo essentially got the videos under somewhat false pretences.“
So now youv backpedaled from 'fake video' to admitting they are authentic but stolen from the ajensy that wuz hiding them.
The UFO Video does not come from the Department of Defense. It came from Elizondo's private company To the Stars Academy five years after the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was closed. You are quoting Elizondo confirming that his own fake video is real. :lol:
And then are back to 'fake' in the same post.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Post by Gord » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:08 am

JO 753 wrote:
Gord wrote:
JO 753 wrote:I duz be tokkin bout you thankin Matt's bogus post.
It wasn't bogus, it was a real post with links and everything.

I like links.
But apparently didnt read them.
I did! That's why I thanked him for providing them.

You do make odd assumptions regarding why I thank people, don't you. :P
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:37 am

JO 753 wrote:The only way we can tell if its real iz if it iz authenticated by the airforse.
JO 753 wrote:Therez a red flag rite there! Spokesman iz a professional liar. The military haz been uniformly misinformativ on the subject for over 60 yirz. They hav the worldz finest Spokesmen on the planet.
Jo 753. You are a very very very confused UFO follower. You simultaneously say the video is only real if the Department of Defense authenticate it, but simultaneously say the Department of Defense is lying if they don't authenticate it.

Thankfully, we know you are always this confused.

Which Fake "Nimitz" Video are you talking about?
The Nimitz "tic tac" UFO was already on You tube in 2007. Luis Elizondo's UFO entertainment company made a new enhanced version of the original fake video in 2017, added the spaceship, and handed it to the New York Times.
:lol:
https://www.metabunk.org/2004-uss-nimit ... age.t9190/
JO 753 wrote:So now youv backpedaled from 'fake video' to admitting they are authentic but stolen from the ajensy that wuz hiding them.
No Jo 753. They are not the same videos. The Nimitz "tic tac video was already on you tube in 2007.

The 2017 UFO Video does not come from the Department of Defense. It came from Elizondo's private company To the Stars Academy five years after the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was closed. You are quoting Elizondo confirming that his own fake video is real. :lol:

Hey Jo 753. Answer me a simple question. Was Luis Elizondo working for the Department of Defense or his own company "To the Stars Academy" in 2016? You haven't got a clue do you? Elizondo is now saying he was working for the CIA in 2016. :lol:

Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Post by Major Malfunction » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:18 am

I've worked in the military. Most of them aren't that clever.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.