World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29537
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:54 am

KevinLevites wrote: Anyone hear of Tabby's star? .
Well done. That was a brilliant example of how the concept that a secret government organisation is suppressing news about aliens, is a complete load of crap! How the hell is a government organisation going to know what technology an alien may use. :D

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 14131
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by JO 753 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:18 am

KevinLevites wrote:Anyone hear of Tabby's star?

There was no government clampdown on information.
Your conclusion - therefor no alien vizitorz - iz a nonsequitor.
I think that if there was solid evidence of alien visitation on Earth...someone would leak it.
Many peepl did.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 33770
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Gord » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:21 am

KevinLevites wrote:Anyone hear of Tabby's star?
Yes. http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=27219
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Zealous
New Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:13 pm

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Zealous » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:56 am

Well, its not the case that all the world governments are all conspiring to conceal alien life on earth. There are many examples of countries and their leaders taking sides with the UFO community. I think Japan is or was recently in the news because of the prime minister and his wife and UFOs. Then there was the somewhat recent Argentina incident.

Also, if Aliens were visiting Earth, there would not be a tracking facility like in the MIB movies or like Mount Cheyenne. ... I would imagine that if we have been building radar evading airplanes for 40 years that an alien race would also be able to evade radar as well.

Zealous
New Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:13 pm

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Zealous » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:08 am

Note: I didn't mean Argentina, I meant Chile.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29537
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:34 am

Zealous wrote:Well, its not the case that all the world governments are all conspiring to conceal alien life on earth.
That's right. none of them are.
Zealous wrote: There are many examples of countries and their leaders taking sides with the UFO community.
Name one and supply your evidence that these governments "support the UFO community" by hiding UFOs.

User avatar
Abdul Alhazred
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3034
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:08 pm
Custom Title: Yes that one.
Location: Chicago

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:51 pm

If there were a formal agreement, that would give the game away. :P
Aldous Huxley wrote:A government with a comprehensive plan for the betterment of society is a government that uses torture.

Zealous
New Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:13 pm

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Zealous » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:55 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Zealous wrote:Well, its not the case that all the world governments are all conspiring to conceal alien life on earth.
That's right. none of them are.
Zealous wrote: There are many examples of countries and their leaders taking sides with the UFO community.
Name one and supply your evidence that these governments "support the UFO community" by hiding UFOs.
I

Matthew.... You are truly batting 0.000! Do you you actually READ English? My god! This thread and the reincarnation thread, its clear you do not READ what a person says and you superimpose your own thoughts onto their words and then reply to YOURSELF.

In English in more simple words for you, I said there are countries that support the UFO community in that they DON'T DENY UFOs and even say that they believe in them openly. As an example i just told you about Japan and Chile. There have been other countries as well and other prime ministers over the years.

And if you don't know why I mentioned Japan and Chile in my original post, google is your friend.

So Matthew the punchline of my original post was the world governments ARE NOT all conspirators in hiding UFOs. I am terribly sorry that point escaped you and does not give you an opportunity to feel smarter than yet another person you encounter.

Now please in the future reply to what i say and not what you WANT to hear so that you can feel powerful and smarter than everyone else Mr 26000 posts.
Last edited by Zealous on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:07 am, edited 5 times in total.

Zealous
New Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:13 pm

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Zealous » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:57 am

...and why would or how would a country side with the UFO community and conceal UFOs at the same time??? Huh???

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29537
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:19 am

Zealous wrote: I said there are countries that support the UFO community in that they DON'T DENY UFOs and even say that they believe in them openly. As an example i just told you about Japan and Chile.


Link me to the official Japanese and Chilien press releases saying they believe in UFOs.

What was that? Are you saying you never actually read these and can't find them?
:lol:

Japan
The government said in an official reply that it had "not confirmed sightings of unidentified flying objects believed to be from outer space.......In a written response issued Tuesday to opposition Democratic Party of Japan lawmaker Ryuji Yamane, the government said the air force had often spotted "birds and other objects beside aircraft," but no UFOs.."

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22730
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:57 am

Seventy years, no evidence.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by ElectricMonk » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:58 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Seventy years, no evidence.

that just proves how good T.H.E.Y. are.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22730
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:27 am

ElectricMonk wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Seventy years, no evidence.

that just proves how good T.H.E.Y. are.
Or how stupid "they" are for buying into this {!#%@}.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by ElectricMonk » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:32 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
ElectricMonk wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Seventy years, no evidence.

that just proves how good T.H.E.Y. are.
Or how stupid "they" are for buying into this {!#%@}.
Occam's Fun House Mirror: the simplest explanation must be fake, planted by conspirators.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22730
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:34 am

ElectricMonk wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
ElectricMonk wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Seventy years, no evidence.

that just proves how good T.H.E.Y. are.
Or how stupid "they" are for buying into this {!#%@}.
Occam's Fun House Mirror: the simplest explanation must be fake, planted by conspirators.
That mirror just reflects the believer.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5041
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by gorgeous » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:22 pm

Whtiley Strieber has said the aliens told him they are going public in 2018....we'll see..
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5477
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Monster » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:24 pm

gorgeous wrote:Whtiley Strieber has said the aliens told him they are going public in 2018....we'll see..
It must be true then.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10151
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Poodle » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:59 pm

So when that doesn't happen, gorgeous, is it the fault of the aliens or Strieber?

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22730
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:05 pm

Poodle wrote:So when that doesn't happen, gorgeous, is it the fault of the aliens or Strieber?
It will probably be the fault of the only person actually involved in that faux news, gorgeous.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5041
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by gorgeous » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:29 pm

why wouldn't it happen?
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3367
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Nikki Nyx » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:36 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
JO 753 wrote: Everybody here shoud read about Allen_Hynek..... the sientist in him prevailed.
Hynek dismissed alien UFOs sightings as ridiculous in 1973 : "A few good sightings a year, over the world, would bolster the extraterrestrial hypothesis—but many thousands every year? From remote regions of space? And to what purpose? To scare us by stopping cars, and disturbing animals, and puzzling us with their seemingly pointless antics? :D
Perhaps they're checking to see if it's time to slaughter the herd. ;)
“Unnatural Causes” brings yet another alien creature into the bar. It’s Halloween, so he doesn’t even need to wear a disguise. Having been monitoring Callahan’s Place, and hearing how the folks in the bar helped a Vietnam vet named Tony, he wants absolution for what he and his race have done…which turns out to be manipulating human history to create a population explosion that will allow the aliens to feed on humanity, using them as livestock. Spider does a pretty compelling and chilling job of convincing the reader that human history is just a bit too bizarre to have happened simply by chance. — Callahan's Crosstime Saloon by Spider Robinson
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3367
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Nikki Nyx » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:41 pm

JO 753 wrote:Plus I also hav lojik. The 'no alienz' theory requirez a larj number uv credibl witnessez to be transformed into idiots based only on the fact that they are claiming to hav seen non-human-made aircraft.
Given the large number of people who still believe that Trump is a fantastic president who will MAGA, it's obvious that many people are idiots, at least in the sense that they adhere to their beliefs in the face of all available data.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3367
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Nikki Nyx » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:44 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:Hilariously, as the the number of high quality cameras rapidly increases on Earth, the number of photos of UFOs being produced is decreasing. Why is that? Shouldn't it be the other way around? :lol:
It follows the observable progression of all pictorial evidence:
• Camera not yet invented...miracles everywhere!
• Camera invented...no more miracles.
• Photoshop invented...miracles everywhere!
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5041
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by gorgeous » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:48 pm

you will learn...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25637
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:51 pm

Something you have heard of, but is apparently sorely lacking in you...
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3367
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Nikki Nyx » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:15 pm

gorgeous wrote:you will learn...
Yes, I will. I learn every single day, and will until I die. You should try it.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5041
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by gorgeous » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:23 pm

here angry feminist ...learn...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Abdul Alhazred
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3034
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:08 pm
Custom Title: Yes that one.
Location: Chicago

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:05 am

It just turned 2018.

Now all the governments in the world will get together. You know they want to. ;)

And keep a secret that they all already know. "They" being leaders + foreign ministers + military top brass of all countries. Maybe as many as 10,000 people, and no one will let it slip. :mrgreen:

Am I a meanie if I inquire what's in it for them? :notsure:
Aldous Huxley wrote:A government with a comprehensive plan for the betterment of society is a government that uses torture.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9698
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Pyrrho » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:25 am

Image
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
TJrandom
True Skeptic
Posts: 10697
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by TJrandom » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:38 am

Zealous wrote:... I think Japan is or was recently in the news because of the prime minister and his wife and UFOs. ...
They are nutters.

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5041
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by gorgeous » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:18 pm

fox-----An American pilot who claims to have chased an alien aircraft has warned world leaders to take UFO sightings seriously.





Retired US Navy pilot commander David Fravor spoke out in support of ex US government intelligence officer Luis Elizondo, who last week revealed he ran a real life "X Files" UFO research department at the Pentagon named the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP) funded by £16 million ($22m) “black ops money” from Congress.

Elizondo secured the release of previously classified US Defense Department videos of UFO encounters - one of which shows the craft Fravor saw darting off at an incredible speed.


Commander Fravor, 53, was flying one of two fighter jets on a routine training mission about 100 miles into the Pacific ocean off San Diego when they were diverted to check out an aircraft spotted on radar from their navy cruiser the USS Princeton.

The operations operator said they had been tracking up to a dozen mystery aircraft over two weeks but hadn't had manned planes deployed when they showed up.

The object first appeared at 80,000 ft, then hurtled towards the sea, stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering before dropping out of radar.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22730
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:30 pm

"... before dropping out of radar." The radar operators must have been surprised to see a hallucination drop out of their consoles.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3367
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Nikki Nyx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:37 pm

gorgeous wrote:here angry feminist ...learn...
I'm not angry, not in the least. And I refuse address your copypasta. Make your own arguments, and support them with factual evidence from reliable sources. Posting random YT videos made by questionable people fails to prove your point; it just makes you appear ignorant and gullible. "It's on the internet; it must be true!" :rotfl:
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5041
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by gorgeous » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:41 pm

it is true...calling a woman those names is sexist mysogyny...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10151
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Poodle » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:44 pm

Now there's a deep question ... can a misogynist NOT be a sexist? You can be a sexist without misogyny (can't you, gorgeous?) but not, I think, the other way round.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22730
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:48 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
gorgeous wrote:here angry feminist ...learn...
I'm not angry, not in the least. And I refuse address your copypasta. Make your own arguments, and support them with factual evidence from reliable sources. Posting random YT videos made by questionable people fails to prove your point; it just makes you appear ignorant and gullible. "It's on the internet; it must be true!" :rotfl:
Gorgeous is the sole survivor of the Frankenstein laboratories. Remember the one called "Abby ... something"?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29537
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:06 pm

gorgeous wrote:fox-----An American pilot who claims to have chased an alien aircraft has warned world leaders to take UFO sightings seriously. Retired US Navy pilot commander David Fravor spoke out in support of ex US government intelligence officer Luis Elizondo, who last week revealed he ran a real life "X Files" UFO research department at the Pentagon named the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP) funded by £16 million ($22m) “black ops money” from Congress. Elizondo secured the release of previously classified US Defense Department videos of UFO encounters - one of which shows the craft Fravor saw darting off at an incredible speed. Commander Fravor, 53, was flying one of two fighter jets on a routine training mission about 100 miles into the Pacific ocean off San Diego when they were diverted to check out an aircraft spotted on radar from their navy cruiser the USS Princeton. The operations operator said they had been tracking up to a dozen mystery aircraft over two weeks but hadn't had manned planes deployed when they showed up. The object first appeared at 80,000 ft, then hurtled towards the sea, stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering before dropping out of radar.
You didn't get one fact right.
A UFO chasing company owned by Tom Delonge (Blink 182), Luis Elizondo and remote viewer Harold Puthoff released a recreated video at their company's launch in October 2017, inspired by a UFO video that was on You tube in 2007. They are raising money to also make science fiction movies.

USN Pilot David Fravor wrote his report in 2004 and saw whales. The original UFO video in 2007 shows the aircraft in front of him suddenly speeding up when he increases magnification X 2 on his HUD.

This story was debunked as a publicity stunt by Tom Delonge

https://www.metabunk.org/2004-uss-nimit ... age.t9190/

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5041
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by gorgeous » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:13 pm

sure
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29537
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:25 pm

gorgeous wrote:sure
Yep. You can see both videos in the debunk link I posted.

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/
Tom Delonge has raised 2,3 million from idiots like yourself.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3367
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: World governments unify to hide aliens? How?

Post by Nikki Nyx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:44 pm

gorgeous wrote:it is true...calling a woman those names is sexist mysogyny...
Calling you ignorant and gullible isn't misogyny; it's a factual observation that has nothing to do with your gender. This is obvious for two reasons:
• I'm female.
• I don't know your gender, just your claim, which has been challenged.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens