What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5182
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Post by gorgeous » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:54 pm

scientists have just stated there is something where there is nothing..soooo...basically saying there are non-physical dimensions...soon they will confirm obe's, remote viewing, ghosts, the afterlife....inevitable...we have been right all along...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:40 pm

Azania three days ago wrote: I actually like trying to wake you dim witted muppets up.
Azania yesterday wrote: There is no "person" or "I" that chooses anything.
You really are a total idiot. You are so retarded you can't see how your posts directly contradict each other. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:43 pm

gorgeous wrote:scientists have just stated there is something where there is nothing..soooo...
No Gorgeous. Neils Bohr is stating that there is probability wave rather than a particle, in quantum mechanics.

You simply edit out Bohr's first sentence so as to hide that fact, because you are a religious troll.
:D

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:08 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania three days ago wrote: I actually like trying to wake you dim witted muppets up.
Azania yesterday wrote: There is no "person" or "I" that chooses anything.
You really are a total idiot. You are so retarded you can't see how your posts directly contradict each other. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Of course it may appear so to you, since you know yourself as being the person you try to project on to me. I speak from the point of awareness and not from its reflection - as in I am aware of the duality of existence but only as a point in consciousness. I am fully aware that there's no duality in reality. So when I say "I" and "Like waking you dim witted muppets up." Then go on to say "There is no person" or "I". I am fully aware that those words arise in the consciousness. Just as the idea of you arises in the consciousness so to do the words and I see them in written form in the mind of the consciousness.

Now if I were to identify with this person you accuse me of being then I would have to agree with your statement of contradiction. But I've already told you a hundred times.
I am not the body.
I am not the person
I am the consciousness only

To be honest with you ellard I shouldn't be so hard on you. It's not your fault you cannot think for yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:10 am

Azania three days ago wrote: I actually like trying to wake you dim witted muppets up.
Azania yesterday wrote: There is no "person" or "I" that chooses anything.
Matthew Ellard wrote:You really are a total idiot. You can't see how obviously your posts directly contradict each other. :lol:
Azania wrote: Of course it may appear so to you.....,
It appears that way to everyone reading your ridiculous incoherent and contradictory posts.

Look, it is obvious you are incapable of learning from us skeptics. You are still totally confused and contradicting yourself. I suggest you go to a children's science forum and try to learn about basic science again at a more junior level. We can't help you anymore.

Youth Science Forum
http://www.liysf.org.uk/

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34378
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: My nightmare
Location: Transcona

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Gord » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:12 am

Azania wrote:...I've already told you a hundred times.
I am not the body.
I am not the person
I am the consciousness only
And as always, you're still wrong. The consciousness is the product of the body, and you are both of them. And do you even know what the definition is for "person"?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5182
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Post by gorgeous » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:54 am

"consciousness is the product of the body"--------------no evidence of that
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 14080
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: What do you guys think of the near-death.com website?

Post by Major Malfunction » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:22 pm

lol
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:20 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania three days ago wrote: I actually like trying to wake you dim witted muppets up.
Azania yesterday wrote: There is no "person" or "I" that chooses anything.
Matthew Ellard wrote:You really are a total idiot. You can't see how obviously your posts directly contradict each other. :lol:
Azania wrote: Of course it may appear so to you.....,
It appears that way to everyone reading your ridiculous incoherent and contradictory posts.
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: Reading is one thing being aware is something else. You cannot know the true state of affairs Just by reading alone. You maybe attuned to the affairs of this world of appearances but anyone with the smallest amount of intelligence will come to realise that appearances are not true. Only an infant whose light does not shine bright enough to illuminate the whole picture will quite naturally take what it sees for real. Are you still sucking your lollipop whilst waving your sparkler ? :lol: that combination can be quite soothingly hypnotic. :lol:
Look, it is obvious you are incapable of learning from us skeptics .
:lol: :lol: you are starting to make my belly hurt again. Incapable is an understatement, there is no way of learning anything from anyone who refuses to open their eyes to the bigger picture, it is most obvious.
You are still totally confused and contradicting yourself. I suggest you go to a children's science forum and try to learn about basic science again at a more junior level. We can't help you anymore
LOOK!! :lol: :lol: it would certainly help you if you did. You've already suggested a few things that do not abode well in your state of ignorant stupidity. Unlike you I am not going to suggest anything since you can't put a round peg into a square hole unless you force it with a hammer. Similarly to crack a nutshell you must use just enough force as not to compromise the nuts integrity, it must remain intact through the process.

Mmmm! I suppose that's the reason I can't get through to you numb nuts, I've hit you way too hard too many times. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Azania wrote:Reading is one thing being aware is something else.
So you are not aware about what you read and write. We already knew that. Your endless contradictions, poor spelling and non-stop confusion were the give aways. :D
Azania wrote: Only an infant whose light does not shine bright enough to illuminate the whole picture will quite naturally take what it sees for real.
This sentence makes no sense whatsoever. :D

Matthew Ellard wrote: Look, it is obvious you are incapable of learning from us skeptics .
Azania wrote: Incapable is an understatement
We agree on that. :lol:

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:38 pm

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:...I've already told you a hundred times.
I am not the body.
I am not the person
I am the consciousness only
And as always, you're still wrong. The consciousness is the product of the body, and you are both of them. And do you even know what the definition is for "person"?
What a peculiar way of looking at it, if that were the case then if one body were to die all bodies would die. Consciousness is a product of awareness. It is the consciousness that assumes the many forms or bodies if you like not the other way around. Consciousness is the source of the material. The material cannot be the source of consciousness.

I've previously gone through this with you in such detail I'm really surprised you've not got to the bottom of such a simple concept. Now ellard, poodle or scrm it would be understandable.

The definition of a person is merely a bundle of desires and fears, habits and reactions, there's not much to a person. It certainly does not constitute what a human being is in the true sense of the word. A person is shallow, as no real being of its own, it disappears when you go to sleep.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:05 pm

Gord wrote: The consciousness is the product of the body, and you are both of them. And do you even know what the definition is for "person"?
Azania wrote:What a peculiar way of looking at it, if that were the case then if one body were to die all bodies would die.
That's not what Gord said. You are struggling again with basic English. Are you claiming the conscious of an individual continues after that individual's body has died?
Azania wrote:Consciousness is a product of awareness.
No. Consciousness is the product of a large number of evolved electro-chemical processes that mostly take place in the physical brain.

What other reason do you claim brains evolved synapses for ?

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:23 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:Reading is one thing being aware is something else.
So you are not aware about what you read and write.

Learn to read to understand first then you will have the answer for yourself.
Matthew Ellard wrote: We already knew that. Your endless contradictions, poor spelling and non-stop confusion were the give aways. :D
You seem to already know a lot of things, they just about equate to the level of your intelligence, so I guess it's actually nothing at all. :lol: :lol:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote: Only an infant whose light does not shine bright enough to illuminate the whole picture will quite naturally take what it sees for real.
This sentence makes no sense whatsoever. :D
:lol: :lol: Naturally. You are an infant. :lol: :lol:
Matthew Ellard wrote: Look, it is obvious you are incapable of learning from us skeptics .
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote: Incapable is an understatement
We agree on that. :lol:
Only if you agree that you are incapable. :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:31 pm

Azania? You keep avoiding questions that expose the endless conflict and confusion going on in your head.

Why did synapses evolve in the brain to allow for consciousness? (You claim consciousness does not require the brain, but can't produce an example of this.)

Are you directly claiming an individual's consciousness can continue on, after the same individual's body has died? :lol:

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:23 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gord wrote: The consciousness is the product of the body, and you are both of them. And do you even know what the definition is for "person"?
Azania wrote:What a peculiar way of looking at it, if that were the case then if one body were to die all bodies would die.
That's not what Gord said. You are struggling again with basic English. Are you claiming the conscious of an individual continues after that individual's body has died?
:lol: Gord knows no more about what he is saying than you do. :lol: the two of you should learn to read to understand. When one body dies there is no jolt in the consciousness at all. Consciousness does not go anywhere or come from anywhere it is always the case you pair of numb nuts :lol: there are no individuals. Individual consciousness is only an idea in the conscious mind.
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:Consciousness is a product of awareness.
No. Consciousness is the product of a large number of evolved electro-chemical processes that mostly take place in the physical brain.

You are describing brain consciousness which becomes suspense in your sleep, awareness pervades the consciousness and goes beyond IT DOES NOT SLEEP! But how are you going to measure awareness when the tools for taking measurement have been suspended?
Matthew Ellard wrote: What other reason do you claim brains evolved synapses for ?
To draw the never ending picture that the mind creates. Brain consciousness makes everything appear as something tangible in the space in which it occupies.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:56 am

Why did synapses evolve in the brain to allow for consciousness? (You claim consciousness does not require the brain, but can't produce an example of this.)
There are plenty of example of consciousness without a brain if you care to look. If you look in the mirror you will see one immediately. :lol: :lol: then there are trees, and all plant forms, they are conscious but not self conscious. In other words a rose does not know that it is a rose or any other catagory we project onto it.

Synapses evolution is only a concept in the conscious mind. Consciousness is an infinite expansion. The conscious mind invents the idea of synapstic evolution in order to rationalise the concept of expansion.
Are you directly claiming an individual's consciousness can continue on, after the same individual's body has died? :lol:
NO! I've already told you, the individual is an illusion in the mind of the consciousness. It is not even right to say the consciousness continues, it is only a potential.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:12 am

Azania wrote: When one body dies there is no jolt in the consciousness at all.
Complete crap. Consciousness stops as there is no where for it to exist, other than in the brain.

Post your best example that is evidence for your claim "An individual's consciousness does not stop when that individual's body dies. ( You can't can you?)
:lol:
Azania wrote:Individual consciousness is only an idea in the conscious mind.
Obvious complete crap. A budgerigar has limited conscious. By what mechanism, in physics is your consciousness connected with my pet budgerigar's consciousness? Magic wave-forms? Thought carrying unicorns? Mind reading leprechauns?

( You can't answer my question can you?)
:D

Do you also religiously believe in reincarnation? :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:24 am

Azania wrote:There are plenty of example of consciousness without a brain if you care to look. If you look in the mirror you will see one immediately.
No I simply see a reflection of photons bouncing off a mirror. Try again

What is your evidence that an individual's conscious exists away from that individual's physical body?

Azania wrote: Synapses evolution is only a concept in the conscious mind.
No. Synapses in the brain evolved and we can see their DNA genetic legacy confirming that. There are different evolved synapses for different functions of the body. You don't actually know what a synapse is, do you?
synapses.jpg
Matthew Ellard wrote:Are you directly claiming an individual's consciousness can continue on, after the same individual's body has died? :lol:
Azania wrote:NO! I've already told you, the individual is an illusion in the mind of the consciousness.
You religiously claim that but you are unable to produce any supporting evidence.

Describe to us, using physics, where you claim these individual consciousnesses go? Heaven? Nirvana? A big glass jar? Answer the question and stop dodging.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:08 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote: When one body dies there is no jolt in the consciousness at all.
Complete crap. Consciousness stops as there is no where for it to exist, other than in the brain.

Ellard you are really beginning to show how thick you really are. So in essence what you are saying (and you perhaps do not know you are saying it but nevertheless) is that if your mother were to drop dead you would immediately follow suit?
Post your best example that is evidence for your claim "An individual's consciousness does not stop when that individual's body dies. ( You can't can you?) :lol:
:lol: :lol: I never said an individual's consciousness carries on. Learn to read to understand. I've already told you in reality there is no individual consciousness there is only consciousness. This consciousness arise in the individual form, when the form or part if you like wears out the consciousness move out and goes back to source. I have given you a clue of that in my previous paragraph.
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:Individual consciousness is only an idea in the conscious mind.
Obvious complete crap. A budgerigar has limited conscious. By what mechanism, in physics is your consciousness connected with my pet budgerigar's consciousness? Magic wave-forms? Thought carrying unicorns? Mind reading leprechauns?
( You can't answer my question can you?)
:D
Awareness! It is the common matrix of every experience even that of your pet budgerigar
Do you also religiously believe in reincarnation? :lol:
You are a silly little man ellard there is no such thing as reincarnation. These concepts are for the ignorant masses.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:35 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:There are plenty of example of consciousness without a brain if you care to look. If you look in the mirror you will see one immediately.
No I simply see a reflection of photons bouncing off a mirror. Try again

:lol: I was being fecetious. Trees and plant life
What is your evidence that an individual's conscious exists away from that individual's physical body?
Waking sleep. And since I am the proof of it it becomes self evident.
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote: Synapses evolution is only a concept in the conscious mind.
No. Synapses in the brain evolved and we can see their DNA genetic legacy confirming that. There are different evolved synapses for different functions of the body. You don't actually know what a synapse is, do you? synapses.jpg
I learnt all that stuff in my early learning days, now I've discovered it is all irrelevant to my being and knowing I've discarded it. It makes no difference how you word it, synaptic's, DNA, genetics they are all pictured in the brain as a concept in the mind. I AM BEYOND MIND AND MATTER!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Are you directly claiming an individual's consciousness can continue on, after the same individual's body has died? :lol:

NO! I've already told you, the individual consciousness is an illusion in the mind of the consciousness.
Matthew Ellard wrote:. You religiously claim that but you are unable to produce any supporting evidence.

Waking sleep is all the proof I need.
Describe to us, using physics, where you claim these individual consciousnesses go? Heaven? Nirvana? A big glass jar? Answer the question and stop dodging.
How many times have I got to tell you? There is no individual consciousness, you are only imagining it.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:07 am

Azania wrote: When one body dies there is no jolt in the consciousness at all.
Matthew Ellard wrote: Complete crap. Consciousness stops as there is no where for it to exist, other than in the brain.
Azania wrote:So in essence what you are saying is that if your mother were to drop dead you would immediately follow suit?
No Azania. I am a separate individual from my mother and have a separate consciousness. I simply get 50% of my genes from my mother at conception.

You really don't understand basic biology at all, do you?
:lol:

Azania wrote:Individual consciousness is only an idea in the conscious mind.
Matthew Ellard wrote: Obvious complete crap. A budgerigar has limited conscious. By what mechanism, in physics is your consciousness connected with my pet budgerigar's consciousness? Magic wave-forms? Thought carrying unicorns? Mind reading leprechauns? ( You can't answer my question can you?) :D
Azania wrote:Awareness!
So because my budgerigar is aware and you are aware you think that means you share the same consciousness? That is meaningless. You and my budgie have separate, although similar sized, brains. You cannot explain any connection between the two.

You are simply another deluded religious person, failing to produce any evidence for tan insane religious belief system.
:lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:09 am

Azania wrote: How many times have I got to tell you? There is no individual consciousness, you are only imagining it.
You don't matter remember? You post insane incoherent contradictory posts and lie all the time.

If you actually had some evidence for your insane claim you would have posted it by now.
:lol:

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34378
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: My nightmare
Location: Transcona

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Gord » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:00 am

Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:...I've already told you a hundred times.
I am not the body.
I am not the person
I am the consciousness only
And as always, you're still wrong. The consciousness is the product of the body, and you are both of them. And do you even know what the definition is for "person"?
What a peculiar way of looking at it, if that were the case then if one body were to die all bodies would die.
No.
Consciousness is a product of awareness.
I've explained to you before why that's wrong. You are simply incapable of learning.
I've previously gone through this with you in such detail I'm really surprised you've not got to the bottom of such a simple concept. Now ellard, poodle or scrm it would be understandable.
I'm not surprised at all. As I've said many, many times before, you are simply incapable of learning. That's why you're surprised now to find that you still don't understand, and why you still don't think I understand.
The definition of a person is merely a bundle of desires and fears, habits and reactions, there's not much to a person.
:facepalm:

Okay, if that's how you want to define the term "person", then let's use that. I will state, however, that it's a terrible definition and one I will not be using except in conversation with you. In fact, I'll probably forget it pretty shortly, so I may not be using it in conversation with even a few days from now and may need to be reminded of it.
It certainly does not constitute what a human being is
Well, it's a pretty good start.
...in the true sense of the word.
:lol: That's rich! Which true sense of which word?
A person is shallow, as no real being of its own, it disappears when you go to sleep.
Actually, your desires, fears, habits, and reactions don't disappear when you go to sleep. Some of them are no longer on display, and others come more fully into display. For instance, if you talk in your sleep, that could be a habit stemming from your desires or fears. If you roll over, that could be a reaction to lying on one side too long. These are still parts of being a person as you've defined it ("a bundle of desires and fears, habits and reactions").
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:07 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote: When one body dies there is no jolt in the consciousness at all.
Matthew Ellard wrote: Complete crap. Consciousness stops as there is no where for it to exist, other than in the brain.
Azania wrote:So in essence what you are saying is that if your mother were to drop dead you would immediately follow suit?

No Azania. I am a separate individual from my mother and have a separate consciousness. I simply get 50% of my genes from my mother at conception.

You are not seperate, That separate individual you take yourself to be is the consciousness identifying with its individual form. There is no separation in consciousness, it is all one. It is only in your mind where there are differences in reality there are none.
You really don't understand basic biology at all, do you? :lol:
There is nothing to understand that is relevant to your being. Each pair of bodies generates another body, it is as simple as that. The body is merely a biological growth. All this goes on as a moving picture within the conscious mind.
Azania wrote:Individual consciousness is only an idea in the conscious mind.
Matthew Ellard wrote: Obvious complete crap. A budgerigar has limited conscious. By what mechanism, in physics is your consciousness connected with my pet budgerigar's consciousness? Magic wave-forms? Thought carrying unicorns? Mind reading leprechauns? ( You can't answer my question can you?) :D
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:Awareness!
So because my budgerigar is aware and you are aware you think that means you share the same consciousness?

You take the conventional approach too seriously without giving it a second thought. It is pretty obvious that consciousness is one whole only its form differ. You are too reliant on your books, you are not talking from your own experience or analysis. Look at the facts, it will bring you to yourself.
That is meaningless. You and my budgie have separate, although similar sized, brains. You cannot explain any connection between the two.

There need not be any explaination between the two. They just vary in terms of functionality because of the variation in the form. A brain is a brain. Need I explain the difference between a mushy pea and your brain ? Apart from the fact that they are both green :lol:
You are simply another deluded religious person, failing to produce any evidence for tan insane religious belief system. :lol:
None can be more deluded than the one who takes the world to be more real than himself. You are just another idiotic book worm who cannot think for himself nor dare to venture beyond the conventional hogwash imposed upon you from an early age by ignorant fools.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:14 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote: How many times have I got to tell you? There is no individual consciousness, you are only imagining it.
You don't matter remember? You post insane incoherent contradictory posts and lie all the time.

If you actually had some evidence for your insane claim you would have posted it by now.
:lol:
Self knowledge is self evident, naturally. Unless you apply yourself to it there will be no evidence for it. Use your intelligence (what little you have) and apply yourself there is no other way to solving the riddle of consciousness.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:44 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: No Azania. I am a separate individual from my mother and have a separate consciousness. I simply get 50% of my genes from my mother at conception.
Azania wrote:You are not seperate (separate)
Yes I am. You have failed to state any science, wave form or otherwise that magically connects the consciousness of individual humans. You are simply being a religious believer in magic.
Matthew Ellard wrote:You really don't understand basic biology at all, do you? :lol:
Azania wrote:There is nothing to understand that is relevant to your being.
No Azania, all human functions can be understood by biology and science. You just don't know anything about logic or science and cannot state how your claimed connection even works.
Azania wrote: Each pair of bodies generates another body, it is as simple as that.
You're an idiot. The two halves of my DNA are supplied by each parent. This is called sexual reproduction in animals. DNA does not have magical telepathic properties. It is simply a code for assembling proteins.

You don't know what DNA is either, do you?
:lol:
Matthew Ellard wrote:You and my budgie have separate, although similar sized, brains. You cannot explain any connection between the two.
Azania wrote:There need not be any explaination (explanation) between the two.
No. If you are making an unsubstantiated religious claim that two things are connected, then you have to show what is connecting them. Are you always a complete failure concerning basic logic? :lol:

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:46 am

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:...I've already told you a hundred times.
I am not the body.
I am not the person
I am the consciousness only
And as always, you're still wrong. The consciousness is the product of the body, and you are both of them. And do you even know what the definition is for "person"?
What a peculiar way of looking at it, if that were the case then if one body were to die all bodies would die.
No.
Ere we go :lol: yes.
Consciousness is a product of awareness.
I've explained to you before why that's wrong. You are simply incapable of learning.
You explained nothing apart from how to be ignorant and stupid. Ellard has already given me that lesson.
I've previously gone through this with you in such detail I'm really surprised you've not got to the bottom of such a simple concept. Now ellard, poodle or scrm it would be understandable.
I'm not surprised at all. As I've said many, many times before, you are simply incapable of learning. That's why you're surprised now to find that you still don't understand, and why you still don't think I understand.
Like ellard you've said a lot of things many many times before, so what? I've took a dump many many times before and I see the same thing in the toilet as I do in your posts.
The definition of a person is merely a bundle of desires and fears, habits and reactions, there's not much to a person.
:facepalm:
Okay, if that's how you want to define the term "person", then let's use that. I will state, however, that it's a terrible definition and one I will not be using except in conversation with you. In fact, I'll probably forget it pretty shortly, so I may not be using it in conversation with even a few days from now and may need to be reminded of it.
Just look at yourself, you are afraid of truth, afraid to stand alone in the quest for truth and fail to acknowledge the objectivity reality.
It certainly does not constitute what a human being is
Well, it's a pretty good start.
That's a matter of opinion.
...in the true sense of the word.
:lol: That's rich! Which true sense of which word?
Just look at yourself objectively and you will know .
A person is shallow, as no real being of its own, it disappears when you go to sleep.
Actually, your desires, fears, habits, and reactions don't disappear when you go to sleep. Some of them are no longer on display, and others come more fully into display. For instance, if you talk in your sleep, that could be a habit stemming from your desires or fears. If you roll over, that could be a reaction to lying on one side too long. These are still parts of being a person as you've defined it ("a bundle of desires and fears, habits and reactions").
I never said the programmed responses disappear. When I referred to the disappearance of the person I was referring to the conscious mind. Learn to read to understand.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:47 am

Azania wrote:Use your intelligence (what little you have) and apply yourself there is no other way to solving the riddle of consciousness.
I already know what consciousness is.

You have come here to learn from us. We didn't go to you, a religious follower, who can't spell basic words.
:lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:50 am

Azania wrote: Ellard has already given me that lesson.
....and yet you keep failing the exam.

I suggest you go back to school and concentrate on basic spelling skills, before posting again. That's your level.
:lol:

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:28 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote: No Azania. I am a separate individual from my mother and have a separate consciousness. I simply get 50% of my genes from my mother at conception.
Azania wrote:You are not seperate (separate)
Yes I am. You have failed to state any science, wave form or otherwise that magically connects the consciousness of individual humans. You are simply being a religious believer in magic.
But you are not looking at consciousness objectively, you are parading your imagination as fact.
Matthew Ellard wrote:You really don't understand basic biology at all, do you? :lol:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:There is nothing to understand that is relevant to your being.
No Azania, all human functions can be understood by biology and science. You just don't know anything about logic or science and cannot state how your claimed connection even works.
I Know simple logic it is enough. Being is not biology. When you talk of human functioning you are merely describing the bodies functioning. Of course this is the domain of science who is denying it?
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote: Each pair of bodies generates another body, it is as simple as that.
You're an idiot. The two halves of my DNA are supplied by each parent.


Like I said each pair of bodies generate another body, do you have to be so stupid?


This is called sexual reproduction in animals. DNA does not have magical telepathic properties. It is simply a code for assembling proteins.


:lol: Is it! fooKing hell! do you want a fooKing cookie? It does not matter how you say it when two bodies generate another it implies sex you fool. Why are you such a pedantic fool? Can you not analyse anything without looking into your books ?


You don't know what DNA is either, do you? :lol:
When a male and female body have sex they produce another body, you can tell this to an infant without going through the scientific jargon of DNA. It is simple logic.
Matthew Ellard wrote:You and my budgie have separate, although similar sized, brains. You cannot explain any connection between the two.
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:There need not be any explaination (explanation) between the two.
No. If you are making an unsubstantiated religious claim that two things are connected, then you have to show what is connecting them. Are you always a complete failure concerning basic logic? :lol:
It is not a religious claim it is a fact. All that is consciousness is connected by consciousness. When you look at your mother you do not see her outside of your body you see her body along with your own body within your own consciousness. I repeat all that you see in consciousness is within your own consciousness hence the connection. There is nothing outside of your consciousness bar what you imagination, now give me some proof that states otherwise or shut the fooook up!

Ellard I thinking it might be better if you just stick to correcting my Grammies and spleting, you couldn't reason you way through a game of dominos :lol: :lol:

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:35 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:Use your intelligence (what little you have) and apply yourself there is no other way to solving the riddle of consciousness.
I already know what consciousness is.


For somebody who talks out of his rear end it is debatable.

I You have come here to learn from us. We didn't go to you, a religious follower, who can't spell basic words. :lol:
What has spelling got to do with knowing? Do you need to know how to spell the word bread in order to eat it?

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:39 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote: Ellard has already given me that lesson.
....and yet you keep failing the exam.

I suggest you go back to school and concentrate on basic spelling skills, before posting again. That's your level.
:lol:
:mrgreen: I suggest you go hit your head a few times and try to dislodge whatever it is that is stuck between your ears, it's not a brain that's for certain :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:01 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: You have failed to state any science, wave form or otherwise that magically connects the consciousness of individual humans. You are simply being a religious believer in magic.
Azania wrote:But you are not looking at consciousness objectively, you are parading your imagination as fact.
No. You made the ridiculous religious claim that all individual consciousnesses are connected and then completely failed to offer any evidence or any method for this to occur. You are simply a mindless follower of primitive religious fiction.

Azania doesn't know what DNA is
DNA.jpg
Azania wrote: I Know simple logic it is enough.
No you don't. You claimed that a mother's consciousness is magically connected to its child and all other consciousness in the universe. Your entire logic is "because parents have children". I pointed out that DNA carries all a child's genes and there is no magical pixie, leprechaun or god in DNA that magically connects those two individuals consciousnesses. You then failed to offer any evidence for your hilarious religious claim and can't even hypothesise how such magic would work. Bad luck son.
Azania wrote:Of course this is the domain of science who is denying it
Denying what? Human consciousnesses are not all connected. Science doesn't have to explain your delusional religious claims simply because they are not true and you can't even offer a single example of your claim. You really are a total loser Azania.
Matthew Ellard wrote:The two halves of my DNA are supplied by each parent.
Azania wrote:Like I said each pair of bodies generate another body, do you have to be so stupid?
We have mapped all the humans genes. Where is the magical gene that connects all consciousness? There is no such gene. You are suffering this delusion because you are uneducated and religious.
Azania wrote:When a male and female body have sex they produce another body,
No they don't. The male produces sperm which only contains 50% of his genes. The mother produces an egg that only contains 50% of the mother's genes. The child is the product of these genes. You really don't know what sexual reproduction is do you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Azania wrote:It is not a religious claim it is a fact.
No. You are still unable to give us one example of connected consciousness religious claim. You are a complete failure.

You were home schooled, right? :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:03 am

Azania wrote:What has spelling got to do with knowing?
It means you don't know how to spell. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:08 am

Azania wrote:I suggest you go hit your head a few times and try to dislodge whatever it is that is stuck between your ears, it's not a brain that's for certain.
Why would I do that?

You are just another delusional religious person, who is struggling to write coherent sentences on a science forum, for our entertainment. You are the forum equivalent of a clown tripping over his own words.

No one here takes you seriously Shaka. :lol:
bumbles_falling.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34378
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: My nightmare
Location: Transcona

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Gord » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:49 am

Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:...I've already told you a hundred times.
I am not the body.
I am not the person
I am the consciousness only
And as always, you're still wrong. The consciousness is the product of the body, and you are both of them. And do you even know what the definition is for "person"?
What a peculiar way of looking at it, if that were the case then if one body were to die all bodies would die.
No.
Ere we go :lol: yes.
No.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:57 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote: You have failed to state any science, wave form or otherwise that magically connects the consciousness of individual humans. You are simply being a religious believer in magic.
Azania wrote:But you are not looking at consciousness objectively, you are parading your imagination as fact.
No. You made the ridiculous religious claim that all individual consciousnesses are connected and then completely failed to offer any evidence or any method for this to occur. You are simply a mindless follower of primitive religious fiction.

There is nothing ridiculous about the facts and there is nothing about the fact that is religious. :lol: :lol: think for yourself ellard. Are you going to continue sucking the teet of stupidity for the rest of your life? When the gimp gives up the ghost you will disappear and the consciousness will return to its former state.
Azania doesn't know what DNA is
DNA.jpg
If you say so ellard. If you say so.
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote: I Know simple logic it is enough.
No you don't. You claimed that a mother's consciousness is magically connected to its child and all other consciousness in the universe.

Consciousness is one, it is that simple. Only intellectual fools like yourself will think otherwise. You are not very intelligent.
Your entire logic is "because parents have children". I pointed out that DNA carries all a child's genes and there is no magical pixie, leprechaun or god in DNA that magically connects those two individuals consciousnesses. You then failed to offer any evidence for your hilarious religious claim and can't even hypothesise how such magic would work. Bad luck son.
You can go as small as you like, or as large as you like it is all consciousness. Whether you are talking about DNA or sub atomic particles, it is all consciousness. A grain of sand is consciousness so what?
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:Of course this is the domain of science who is denying it
Denying what?

The existence of scientific discoveries. But you fail to realise that science merely pushes back the frontiers of ignorance. No doubt these scientist who cannot see the obvious connection are as unintelligent as you.
Matthew Ellard wrote: Human consciousnesses are not all connected. Science doesn't have to explain your delusional religious claims simply because they are not true and you can't even offer a single example of your claim. You really are a total loser Azania.
You are not prepared to accept the fact of the matter. You are here asking me to provide proof. I have put forth evidence which only you can verify but you are far too docile and not very receptive to your own inner being. Unless you put aside all this intellectual garbage you have borrowed and collected along the way you will always remain ignorant and stupid. Even basic science tells you that everything is connected no individual atom can move in complete independence. The interdependence of things is absolute because essentially it is one whole, it is only because of their relative independence why you believe they are separate . Why do I have to go through the ABC of everything? Because you are not very intelligent.

IT IS ALREADY AN ESTABLISHED SCIENTIFIC FACT!! ! ALL THAT YOU SEE IS A RENDITION OF BRAIN CONSCIOUSNESS!!

THERE IS NOTHING OUTSIDE OF YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS, IT IS ONLY YOUR IMAGINATION THAT LEADS YOU TO BELIEVE OTHERWISE.

NOW GO FOOKING VERIFY THIS FOR YOUR FOOKING SELF AND STOP ASKING ME FOR PROOF!!!


And since you are the total functioning of the consciousness YOU ARE THE PROOF OF EVERYTHING!!!
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:The two halves of my DNA are supplied by each parent.
Like I said each pair of bodies generate another body, do you have to be so stupid?
We have mapped all the humans genes.

:lol: :lol: What's all this We have nonsense? you have done nothing!! Speak for yourself!!
Where is the magical gene that connects all consciousness? There is no such gene.
Consciousness is not the form, it is in itself formless. it merely gives rise to all forms such as your DNA, gene pools and all the rest of your scientific jargon. Even amongst all this claptrap you will find the connection, all you need do is open your eyes.
You are suffering this delusion because you are uneducated and religious.
It is actually the other way round, it is because you have been educated on intellectual fodder why you don't understand the simplicity of it all. First there is awareness, it is absolute and total, unsupported, without a beginning, without ending, without parts without change. There can be no consciousness without awareness, but there can be awareness without consciousness as in sleep. Awareness is the common matrix of every experience. Then comes consciousness in this consciousness you have the mind. In this mind you have the body which is basically all physical matter. If you look from the point of awareness you will understand what I'm telling you, if you don't you won't.
Azania wrote:When a male and female body have sex they produce another body,
No they don't. The male produces sperm which only contains 50% of his genes. The mother produces an egg that only contains 50% of the mother's genes. The child is the product of these genes. You really don't know what sexual reproduction is do you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Like I said you need not know any of this information to know the basic fundamental principle. Consciousness serves to protect, expand and perpetuate itself.
Azania wrote:It is not a religious claim it is a fact.
No. You are still unable to give us one example of connected consciousness religious claim. You are a complete failure.
go verify all that I've told you in capital italic bold and you shall have your evidence otherwise shut the foook up!!!
I've told you already it is self evident, if you cannot investigate what I'm telling without looking into your early learning books that's your problem use the little bit of intelligence you have an investigate.
You were home schooled, right? :lol:
Call it what you like. I've investigated the state of affairs using the intelligence that is inherent in the consciousness before it was contaminated by intellectual nonsense. I quickly learnt to think for myself.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:13 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:I suggest you go hit your head a few times and try to dislodge whatever it is that is stuck between your ears, it's not a brain that's for certain.
Why would I do that?


Because it's taking up too much space. You can't think for yourself because of it.
:senile: bumbles the clown is my new name
:lol: :lol: Well at least bumbles the clown doesn't sound like ellard the retard :lol: :lol:

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: The Conflicting confused posts of Azania

Post by Azania » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:15 am

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:...I've already told you a hundred times.
I am not the body.
I am not the person
I am the consciousness only
And as always, you're still wrong. The consciousness is the product of the body, and you are both of them. And do you even know what the definition is for "person"?
What a peculiar way of looking at it, if that were the case then if one body were to die all bodies would die.
No.
Ere we go :lol: yes.
No.
No.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30314
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

The Conflicting confused posts of Azania the hippy

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:48 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: No. You made the ridiculous religious claim that all individual consciousnesses are connected and then completely failed to offer any evidence or any method for this to occur. You are simply a mindless follower of primitive religious fiction.
Azania wrote:There is nothing ridiculous about the facts and there is nothing about the fact that is religious.
You have no facts to present us, You have a religious delusion that all consciousnesses are connected but cannot offer one example of evidence for this hilarious claim

Further to this complete failure by you, we now know that you don't know what DNA is or what sexual reproduction is.
Azania wrote:If you say so ellard. If you say so.
Yep. :lol:
Azania wrote:Consciousness is one, it is that simple.
No. You, an uneducated religious hippy, made that bizarre assertion and then failed to one piece of supporting evidence. We all laughed at you. That's where we currently stand.
Azania wrote:Whether you are talking about DNA or sub atomic particles, it is all consciousness. A grain of sand is consciousness so what?
No. Neither DNA or sand is conscious, nor are they magically connected and sharing conscious thoughts. :lol:
Azania wrote:You are here asking me to provide proof.
and you have failed to provide any proof for four years. All you have managed to do is change your forum name five times, to hide your earlier idiotic posts, changing from Clarifyit4me, to Shaka, to Placid and so on. However you keep making the same spelling mistakes, posting the same sentences and telling the same lies under all these names. :lol:

Questions Azania refuses to answer
brain consciouness.jpg
1) What is the magical particle or wave form that you claim, connects all human consciousness?

2) What is your scientific evidence for this particle?

3) How does a grain of sand have a consciousness?

4) How does DNA carry this magical particle as you claim, so children of parents inherit it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.