Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
User avatar
Cygnus_X1
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1482
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:08 am
Location: Middle Of Nowhere

Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Cygnus_X1 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:13 pm

I can't believe I just watched such an unmitigated pile of crap. The SyFy channel's 'Truth Exposed' about aliens on the Moon.

The documentary is full of ludicrous conjecture and assertions from start to finish. Perhaps the most absurd being the existence of a giant 'radio telescope' in a NASA photo. Quite how the total idiots who make these claims fail to grasp that the Moon contains several million 'dish' shaped objects...sane people call them craters...that do look just like radio telescope dishes...is beyond me.

And then there's all the alleged 'Moon bases' that are nothing of the sort but just blurred images of perfectly normal lighting and shadow.

Nowhere in this hour and a half of sheer bilge was a single piece of genuine evidence presented. It was all of the form...' it looks like a bridge on the Moon...therefore it must be a bridge'. Quite why aliens would need to create a bridge that goes nowhere is not explained.

The only 'truth' this documentary exposed is that there aren't enough spaces available in secure institutions. The documentary is SO crazy that it might even be a Poe... a deliberate wind up.
100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23242
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:26 pm

I've been hearing that crap since the '70s. Nothing new to be said about it except "Do we have advertisers for that time slot?"
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by gorgeous » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:26 pm

Were US Astronauts Ordered Not To Report UFOs & Aliens?

http://www.rense.com/general70/rep.htm

According to Fred Steckling, author of the book, We Discovered Alien Bases on the Moon II, Aldrin might have wanted to proclaim the truth of what he saw. ----------According to Fred Steckling, author of the book, We Discovered Alien Bases on the Moon II, Aldrin might have wanted to proclaim the truth of what he saw. Very likely, Pentagon and White House officials, fearful as always, would have cajoled, convinced or threatened him not to do so.

According to Steckling:

"The following list of facts I have learned from several individuals who are working or who have worked or been linked with NASA in some way over the years. For obvious reasons I will not now use their real names. The list below represents some of the information from three people: one is currently working in DOD missions for NASA; another started working with NASA & DOD when JSC (Johnson Space Center) was built. The third is a scientist who has worked at NASA and other facilities(and with) Edward Teller.'

There are buildings on the Moon.There is mining equipment on the Moon.

Photos, NASA photos, do exist which clearly show both of these. Hundreds, but probably thousands, of NASA photos have been tampered with. Specifically, by careful use of an airbrush, flying saucers and other UFOs can be removed, and then the photo is released to the public and/or press.

Film taken by astronauts clearly show UFOs, IFOs, Alien Vehicles, etc. The NSA screens all photos before release to the public. Everything that NASA has launched has been closely monitored by at least one 'alien' culture.

NASA knew about 'alien' activity on the Moon before Armstrong, Aldrin, and Collins ever set foot on it. Edwin Aldrin at one point found evidence that we were NOT THE FIRST to arrive on the moon. After first seeing and then taking photographs of footprints in the lunar soil (Aldrin) then saw the beings that made the footprints (the report and transcripts of conversations between the astronauts were not clear if Aldrin had physical and/or mental contact with the entities).

"Alien Vehicles flew within 50 feet of a U.S. space vehicle for one full Earth orbit and then the AV departed; again while Aldrin was present. 'Buzz' Aldrin had a nervous breakdown because of these events and the pressure not to talk. There have been 22 deaths (many 'suicides') at JSC in Houston. No astronaut who has seen AVs or ETs is allowed to talk about it, even amongst themselves. If they do and are caught they may be fined, publicly humiliated, imprisoned, or have all pensions and future salaries taken away.'(my emphasis)

How much of the above account is fictional and how much fact? Only those who went to the moon and back know for certain. There are many second-hand accounts and alleged conversations, (Google UFO Sightings by Astronauts) where both Aldrin and Armstrong state, in no uncertain terms, they saw huge ships and other signs of alien occupation of the moon.

Return to Earth, Aldrin's autobiography, tells of his struggle with depression and alcoholism following his long and dedicated USAF and NASA career. Did NASA, CIA and the Pentagon compell Colonel Aldrin (and every other astronaut) to conceal what they saw on the moon? How much did this contribute to Aldrin's mental problems?

Some time ago the Science Channel (Original Source) aired a program called "First on the Moon: The Untold Story.' One segment described a UFO encounter that Apollo 11 astronauts witnessed during flight to the moon. Aldrin spoke of something he saw.

'To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time that Buzz Aldrin, an Apollo 11 astronaut, had ever publicly recounted any UFO experience associated with the Apollo 11 moon mission,' wrote Dave Stone.

Buzz Aldrin remarked, "There was something out there that, uh, was close enough to be observed and what could it be?...Mike (Collins) decided he thought he could see it in the telescope and he was able to do that and when it was in one position, that had a series of ellipses, but when you made it real sharp it was sort of L shaped.'

"NASA knew very little about, um, the object reported by the Apollo 11 crew. It was obviously an unidentified flying object,' said Senior NASA scientist, Dr. David Baker. "But such objects were not uncommon and the history of even earth orbit space flights going back over the previous years indicated that SEVERAL CREWS SAW OBJECTS" .
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23242
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:30 pm

You really are an idiot.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Cygnus_X1
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1482
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:08 am
Location: Middle Of Nowhere

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Cygnus_X1 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:37 am

"How much of the above account is fictional and how much fact? "

Gullible believers actually care ?
100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34493
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: My nightmare
Location: Transcona

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Gord » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:25 am

Cygnus_X1 wrote:Nowhere in this hour and a half of sheer bilge was a single piece of genuine evidence presented.
You watched it. That's all they cared about.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
busterggi
Regular Poster
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:36 pm
Custom Title: General Weirdness
Location: New Britain, CT

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by busterggi » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:22 pm

I'm sorry, I was watching the rerun of 'Cannibal in the Jungle' and missed it. Now that was a documentary!

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34493
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: My nightmare
Location: Transcona

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Gord » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:18 pm

I usually turn to the weather channel. It's the only science-based show I can find anymore.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Bludragon44
New Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Bludragon44 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:01 am

So can you prove their aren't aliens on the opposite side of the moon? If not, then your assumption that there isn't is equal to the assumption there is....

The fact we cannot see the opposite side of the moon would give a very good reason for an intelligent species to base there, and examine earth. Not to agree it's true, but realistically, any strategic human would do the same.
This Reality Is An Illusion

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6151
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Flash » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:51 am

Bluedragon44 wrote:
So can you prove their aren't aliens on the opposite side of the moon? If not, then your assumption that there isn't is equal to the assumption there is....
And can you prove that leprechauns don't exist? Or can you prove that Santa Claus doesn't live on the North Pole. or can you prove that the planet Earth doesn't have another moon?

You don't seem to understand that you can't prove nonexistence of the nonexistent things. Why? Because there is nothing to prove. They are not things and they are not there.

That's why if there are no aliens on the other side of the moon there is nothing to prove. You can only prove the existence of aliens if they are there.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10571
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Poodle » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:18 am

Bludragon44 wrote:So can you prove their aren't aliens on the opposite side of the moon? If not, then your assumption that there isn't is equal to the assumption there is....

The fact we cannot see the opposite side of the moon would give a very good reason for an intelligent species to base there, and examine earth. Not to agree it's true, but realistically, any strategic human would do the same.
As the c.82% of the Moon's surface which is never visible from Earth has been comprehensively mapped by a long string of Soviet and US spacecraft, I think it reasonably safe to say that we know almost as much about it as we do the visible bits. There is no evidence that there is anything there but unadulterated Moon, and there is no evidence of the existence of ET anywhere at all.

How is it possible, do you think, for ET to examine the Earth from a position unexaminable by any observer on the Earth?

You're not a Gorgeous sockpuppet, are you?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:39 am

Bludragon44 wrote:So can you prove their aren't aliens on the opposite side of the moon?
Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/main/index.html
Bludragon44 wrote:The fact we cannot see the opposite side of the moon .......
far-side-moon-lro.jpg
Bludragon44 wrote:.....would give a very good reason for an intelligent species to base there, and examine earth.
Earth is on the other side. That makes no sense whatsoever. It would be like building a telescope in an underground cave.
Bludragon44 wrote:Not to agree it's true, but realistically, any strategic human would do the same.
Strategically based humans use satellites that go around Earth, to examine Earth, and satellites that go around the Moon, to examine the Moon. It's closer.

I love my Science Fiction and I loved UFO the British late 60's TV series. However the human defence base, stuck on the Moon, with "Anti invading UFO" spaceships, made no sense. The alien fleet simply calculates a route when the Moon is always on the other side of Earth and attacks then. It looks great but it isn't logical.
hqdefault (2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10571
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Poodle » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:07 am

It does bring up an interesting concept of solar research, though. If we examined the Sun from the night side of Earth, we wouldn't need to bother with all that expensive filtering.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:26 am

Poodle wrote:It does bring up an interesting concept of solar research, though. If we examined the Sun from the night side of Earth, we wouldn't need to bother with all that expensive filtering.
I see. However, this dark side the Earth, Sun Observatory, would have to be built on a very fast rail track arrangement, for the very long exposures required, due to the expected reduced solar linear photon levels. (cough cough) Otherwise, dawn may break and damage the unfiltered lenses.

Sounds like a European project.
:D

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6151
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Flash » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:57 pm

An open letter (paragraph) to real aliens:
Will you guys finally invade the Earth please so that we won't have to face the pile of ufologist BS any longer and start dealing with the real thing? :roll:
:abd:
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

User avatar
Bludragon44
New Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Bludragon44 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:55 pm

No I cannot prove leprachauns, santa claus or a second earth exist because there is Zero evidence to claim either of those ever existed. People have witnessed UFO sigtings from thousands of years ago, until present day. In fact, everyday there is at least one new witness around the world who still witness unimaginable things in our skies.

It would be completely irresponsible as curious human beings to discredit that Alien bases being a possible realisitic chance either Inside or Outside our moons. When I say it's the perfect position to observe earth, im not meaning with some advanced telescope, No. It's the perfect location to base all your ships, resources or what ever ET's would need to further their studies of human evolution. They can fly in and out anytime, rather than traveling light years away to their where ever the hell they may come from .

Think about it, when animal researchers study a animal in the wild for months don't you think theyd base near by the location for easier observation? Lol And no I would not take every photo on the web of all sides of the moon 100% accurate. It's already been established NASA and others Dr all photos of ET phenomena before releasing to the public so easily.

Point is, no one here in this forum can PROVE or DISPROVE the existence of advanced ET's based inside or outside our moon for any number of reasons. History has already proven our ancient ancestors witnessed intelligent beings in our passed that match same descriptions as UFO witnesses today. It's all so obvious this planet is an experiment, and we are the fish that don't know weer inside an organized fish bowl called earth. JMO :roll:
This Reality Is An Illusion

User avatar
Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5524
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Monster » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Bludragon44 wrote:No I cannot prove leprachauns, santa claus or a second earth exist because there is Zero evidence to claim either of those ever existed.
No one said to prove that those things exist. People said for you to prove that those things DON'T exist.
It would be completely irresponsible as curious human beings to discredit that Alien bases being a possible realisitic chance either Inside or Outside our moons.
Moons? As in more than one moon? Of Earth? Durrrr, what?

And why would it be irresponsible to discredit such a thing? It looks a lot like you just irresponsibly discredited Santa Claus's existence.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
Bludragon44
New Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Bludragon44 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:29 pm

[Moons? As in more than one moon? Of Earth? Durrrr, what?

And why would it be irresponsible to discredit such a thing? It looks a lot like you just irresponsibly discredited Santa Claus's existence.[/
Yes, there are assumptions that these ET's not only base on our orbital moon, but from other planets as well. Saturns moons, Neptune, Jupiter, all have dozens of moons in which we have Zero awareness of. Mining underground bases within planets is as just likely for an advanced ET race, as it is for our military on earth. And even if Governments knew about this, like they would tell the public openly. :|

And yes it is irresponsible to discredit something we know nothing about because humans have been WRONG many times throughout the passed and still today. To deny something no average citizen has informative access too realistically has no idea what NASA could be choosing to hold back.
This Reality Is An Illusion

User avatar
Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5524
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Monster » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Bludragon44 wrote: Yes, there are assumptions that these ET's not only base on our orbital moon, but from other planets as well. Saturns moons, Neptune, Jupiter, all have dozens of moons in which we have Zero awareness of. Mining underground bases within planets is as just likely for an advanced ET race, as it is for our military on earth. And even if Governments knew about this, like they would tell the public openly. :|
You're having trouble with negatives. You're saying that governments WOULD tell people about aliens, but it seems like you meant they WOULDN'T.
Bludragon44 wrote: And yes it is irresponsible to discredit something we know nothing about because humans have been WRONG many times throughout the passed and still today. To deny something no average citizen has informative access too realistically has no idea what NASA could be choosing to hold back.
It's possible for anyone to make up anything and no one would have any knowledge of it. Invisible pink unicorns are one example. Are you saying it's irresponsible for us to discredit the notion of invisible pink unicorns existing? Meaning, you think we should ponder their existence? And also leprechauns and Santa Claus. Right now, you're arguing in favor of the existence of Santa Claus, leprechauns, and invisible pink unicorns. And an infinite number of other things.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has No Life
Posts: 11390
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by TJrandom » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:51 pm

I do believe that the reason that UFOs have been spotted for ages, and continue to be seen, is that they are implanted in our consciousness. They get implanted from the very first days of our lives, as we gaze up at the lights in the room as mommy offers us sustenance.

Most people get over it while still maintaining a healthy interest, but for some – well, they never mature and are on constant lookout for mommy`s tit. 8-)

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:24 pm

Bludragon44 wrote:People have witnessed UFO sigtings from thousands of years ago, until present day. In fact, everyday there is at least one new witness around the world who still witness unimaginable things in our skies.
Poor logic : The majority of the planet believe in gods and far outweigh the number of people who have have seen UFOs. Therefore do you claim Gods are more probable? No, as that is poor logic.
Bludragon44 wrote:It would be completely irresponsible as curious human beings to discredit that Alien bases being a possible realisitic chance either Inside or Outside our moons.
It is absolutely logical for educated people to discredit this claim. Educated people know that Ernst Zundel aka Christoff Frederich created the Nazi UFO bases and Nazi Moon bases in the Early 70's to promoted his other Neo Nazi books. This is why the movie Iron Sky was a comedy based on Zundel's dark side of the moon, Nazi UFO base. ( you may have missed the big joke of the movie.)

Ernst Zundel, holocaust denial and UFO bases on the Moon and Arctic.
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/z/zun ... s-new.html

Iron Sky Movie Trailer


Bludragon44 wrote: no I would not take every photo on the web of all sides of the moon 100% accurate.
Are you claiming that NASA spent billions to survey and take photos of the dark side of the moon simply to fake the photos? That's just stupid.
Bludragon44 wrote:It's all so obvious this planet is an experiment, and we are the fish that don't know weer inside an organized fish bowl called earth.
Are these the "Lizard overlords" invented by David Icke? If not show us your evidence that it isn't and that your aliens are real. We all need a good laugh.


Good news! If you believe that Lizard Overlord really control Earth, then you share views with another forum member here called Gorgeous. Please send her a private message so you two can combine your evidence and present it to us.
Gorgeous wrote:It is a commonly accepted view in mainstream archaeology that civilization started in Iraq, However, there is an archaeological discovery at the Al Ubaid archaeological site, where many pre-Sumerian 7,000-year-old artefacts were found, depicting humanoid figures with lizard characteristics....

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10571
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by Poodle » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:57 pm

Bludragon44 wrote:... And yes it is irresponsible to discredit something we know nothing about because humans have been WRONG many times throughout the passed and still today. To deny something no average citizen has informative access too realistically has no idea what NASA could be choosing to hold back.
Irresponsibility?

Well why stop with aliens? There are so many other things we can irresponsibly laugh about, and several have already been mentioned. I'd like to nominate our San Francisco Bay sea serpent thread - a real giant.

Bludragon44, are you here for the jollies or are you really as gullible as you make out?

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26432
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Aliens On The Moon...The Most BS Documentary In A Long Time

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:34 am

Can't believe the big pizza exists. With leftover fossilized slices. That's amore! :-P
.
Lard, save me from your followers.