Where are the aliens?

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Re: Where are the aliens?

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:26 pm

Nah, it's atomic tangerine. But what hair? Considering where the waves abound, I believe it's called fur?
Lard, save me from your followers.

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:28 pm

Ambiguous.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:05 pm

:mrgreen:

Angel
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: LOVE

Post by Angel » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:46 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:
Angel wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:The aliens are here.

They have orange hair.
Yellow hair :lol:
it's more platinum blond:

Are they all actresses etc... ?
Takin over the airwaves. O.o*?
Are you proud of yourselves yet?
Being the big bully's that you are.
So you can break my heart. Big Deal.
May you all rest in my peace <3
Has A Nice Day :lol: <3

Ps ~ if you know who I am then why do you treat us so?

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:49 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Ambiguous.
am/big/u/o/us. Lol

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:23 pm

Don't blame me for the way Normanized Scandinavian/Germanic languages are {!#%@} up.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:43 am

nova------Interview with John Velez
An artist who believes he has been abducted by aliens----------And there's usually some kind of communication is done, during the abduction. I've been shown apocalyptic visions of the destruction of the earth, the results of all our pollution and raping of the planet: floods, fires, disasters of every imaginable kind. I think what they've been showing me are the results of our interference with the natural order in the world. And that's pretty much thematic of the abduction experiences. -----------NOVA: Have you ever had an experience where you remember trying to struggle or cry out? And if so, what happened?

VELEZ: Yes. There's two. I was taken from my bedroom one night. And I was being carried out of the house. And these beings have the ability to literally walk through walls, doors, solid objects. I don't know if it's some kind of a mechanism, or whatever it is. But they have the ability to pass through solid objects. And when we passed through the back wall of my house, I momentarily regained normal waking consciousness, and began to fight them with all the strength I had. And I was—I was in a pure state of pure panic and terror. And I was screaming at them: This is real!! You guys are real!! This is really happening!! And one of the little guys I described—the ones with the robes, the little blue guys—reached over with what looked like a closed automobile antenna, and touched me on the forehead with it.

A blinding light went off. My whole body went limp and I was completely incapacitated.---------After one of the medical procedures, I was led down a series of corridors, to another room. When we first entered the room, it was a long rectangular—metallic walls, floor, ceiling, room. No furniture. Nothing on the walls. And just as we entered, the long wall that was over on my left, receded up into the ceiling. And it revealed row upon row upon row of canisters. I don't know if they were made out of glass, plexiglass, plastic—I don't know. Canisters. They were filled with a clear luminous green liquid and inside each canister, attached by little wires and things, was one of these little hybrids. It was just suspended in there. And for a split second, I thought they were specimens, they were dead.

I was overwhelmed by the presence of their minds and their intelligence. I mean I knew I was in the presence of superior intelligence here. They were aware of me. They knew I was there. But to look at these things, you'd think they were dead. They looked like little specimens, hanging in jars. There must have been 10 to 15 rows high. And the shelves, the racks were deep. They went deep back into the wall. So there must have been thousands of these things in there.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Poodle
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Post-bloom

Post by Poodle » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:20 pm

gorgeous wrote:nova------Interview with John Velez ...

VELEZ:... I mean I knew I was in the presence of superior intelligence here ...

He got that bit right.

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:22 pm

He couldn't get that bit wrong.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:12 pm

it was the growing hybrids in the containers that had the superior intelligence even though they were still growing........others have held the baby hybrids whom they say exude great wisdom and knowledge...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:26 pm

His description of the little aliens is dead on! :shock:

Spoiler:
Or was it this one. :scratch:

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Post by OlegTheBatty » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:17 pm

gorgeous wrote: VELEZ: And these beings have the ability to literally walk through walls, doors, solid objects.
, I was led down a series of corridors, to another room. When we first entered the room, it was a long rectangular—metallic walls, floor, ceiling, room. No furniture. Nothing on the walls. And just as we entered, the long wall that was over on my left, receded up into the ceiling.
Why would the aliens need walls, ceilings, corridors etc if they can simply walk through them anyway. What would justify the expense of building them?

I'll bet his experience had a 'dreamlike' quality. (Assuming it doesn't have a 'fabricatory' quality).
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:36 pm

I highly doubt george will cotton on.

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:39 pm

Wouldn't they have to concentrate really hard to get up a flight of stairs?

Come to think about it, wouldn't they have to work really hard not to sink to the centre of their planet?

Reproduction may present difficulties, too.

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life

Post by OlegTheBatty » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:48 pm

Poodle wrote:Wouldn't they have to concentrate really hard to get up a flight of stairs?

Come to think about it, wouldn't they have to work really hard not to sink to the centre of their planet?

Reproduction may present difficulties, too.
They ride beams up and down, so no stairs.

Planets are hollow. I think that means they only sink to the inner cavity - then, of course, they are standing on the inner surface, so they sink back to the outer surface. Then they sink back to the inner surface. And so on. Keeps them amused.

Parthenogenesis.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:50 pm

Why not fullhenogenesis?

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:46 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
gorgeous wrote: VELEZ: And these beings have the ability to literally walk through walls, doors, solid objects.
, I was led down a series of corridors, to another room. When we first entered the room, it was a long rectangular—metallic walls, floor, ceiling, room. No furniture. Nothing on the walls. And just as we entered, the long wall that was over on my left, receded up into the ceiling.
Why would the aliens need walls, ceilings, corridors etc if they can simply walk through them anyway. What would justify the expense of building them?

I'll bet his experience had a 'dreamlike' quality. (Assuming it doesn't have a 'fabricatory' quality).
---------------idk...maybe for the comfort of the humans they contact...

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:54 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:Why would the aliens need walls, ceilings, corridors etc if they can simply walk through them anyway. What would justify the expense of building them?
Thank you. It annoys me when the people making up UFO abduction fairy tales, don't bother making their aliens consistent.

Have you also noticed, that the abductees never mention having to go to the toilet while on the alien spaceships? The fake UFO stories are as realistic as a cheap TV drama.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:57 pm

gorgeous wrote: idk...maybe for the comfort of the humans they contact...
So you claim aliens can walk through walls, yet build space ships that have walls and corridors because they might abduct a human and want to make that human feel comfortable, before anally probing him?

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
:lol:

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:03 am

do doctors make you comfortable before examining you and hurting you?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:12 am

gorgeous wrote:do doctors make you comfortable before examining you and hurting you?
I choose to go to a doctor. He doesn't abduct me in a spaceship to experiment on me.

You really are a complete idiot. :lol:

ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Post by ElectricMonk » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:38 am

My alien captors usually buy me dinner first.

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life

Post by OlegTheBatty » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:40 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:My alien captors usually buy me dinner first.
Man are you lucky! Mine beam themselves up through the ceiling when the waiter brings the check.

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:26 am

OlegTheBatty wrote:
ElectricMonk wrote:My alien captors usually buy me dinner first.
Man are you lucky! Mine beam themselves up through the ceiling when the waiter brings the check.
At least you get as far as the resteraunt.
hehe

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Flash » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:01 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Have you also noticed, that the abductees never mention having to go to the toilet while on the alien spaceships?
Oh that's easy to explain. The abductees crap right on the examination tables and disgust the aliens so much they get kicked out of the UFOs.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life

Post by OlegTheBatty » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Flash wrote:Matthew Ellard wrote:
Have you also noticed, that the abductees never mention having to go to the toilet while on the alien spaceships?
Oh that's easy to explain. The abductees crap right on the examination tables and disgust the aliens so much they get kicked out of the UFOs.
How? they've got a probe shoved up there blocking the exit.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:45 pm

I think it's rather a version of a different case of "left behind" on part of the abductees. :-P

Spoiler:
Maybe that also explains the probing. Aliens might think the outbursts are a kind of communication...

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:21 am

Massive alien megastructure would be my guess:
https://www.rt.com/viral/354886-alien-m ... r-mystery/
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster

Post by Mary Q Contrary » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:31 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
gorgeous wrote: idk...maybe for the comfort of the humans they contact...
So you claim aliens can walk through walls, yet build space ships that have walls and corridors because they might abduct a human and want to make that human feel comfortable, before anally probing him?

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
:lol:
Aliens would build space ships that have walls and corrodors if they wanted to keep the option of abducting humans open. They would need to confine the humans somehow and walls are a good way to do that. And, yes, if you intended to anally probe a human, it would easier to do so if the human were calm. Putting them in an environment that is similar to what they are accustomed makes alot more sense than, say, beating them with clubs, slicing off the women's breasts with swords or ordering vicious dogs to chew on their genitals, doesn't it?
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:15 am

Meh, once you have them utterly helpless and under your full control, you can go as vicious as your training and disposition demands.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:24 am

However, it would seem strange that you would go ahead and push buttons that came into existence recently. Almost as if you wish to be relieved of your chosen duty...

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:28 am

Matthew Ellard to Gorgeous wrote: So you claim aliens can walk through walls, yet build space ships that have walls and corridors because they might abduct a human and want to make that human feel comfortable, before anally probing him? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. :lol:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:Aliens would build space ships that have walls and corrodors if they wanted to keep the option of abducting humans open.
Gosh Mary. I didn't realise that aliens had to build walls and corridors from the place of abduction to the space ship as well. I thought they used their alien stun ray guns and their alien mind control technology to get people into the spaceship. :lol:

Are you saying these alien technologies don't work on an alien spaceship?

You and Gorgeous really have no ability to think things through, do you?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:31 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote: if you intended to anally probe a human, it would easier to do so if the human were calm.
Or simply read a medical text book on the internet.....................but if that's your personal goal in life........knock yourself out. :lol:

ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Post by ElectricMonk » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:55 am

I assume that aliens use human rectums like the shipwrecked use wine-bottles: for communication.

I think our planet is just one spot on a galaxy-wide geocaching scavenger hunt. That also explains why the same people get abducted over and over.

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:37 am

Which came first?
Gay men or aliens?
Anal probing for unknown carnal knowledge?

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life

Post by OlegTheBatty » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:48 pm

Angel wrote:Which came first?
Gay men or aliens?
The lesson from anal probing is "Don't Be An Ass!".

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:00 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gay men or aliens?
The lesson from anal probing is "Don't Be An Ass!".
O.o* butt everybody is already an ass! :lol:

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:25 pm

Poodle wrote:

He couldn't get that bit wrong.
Not even if he was talking to George Walker Bush. :lol:

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:27 pm

Gay men or aliens?

Angel
Frequent Poster

Post by Angel » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:35 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Gay men or aliens?
Is that you? Hehe
Doh! Too big for I .