Where are the aliens?

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Where are the aliens?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:58 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote: As I said, you need to be more specific. I'm not going on an easter egg hunt trying to find facts that will support your position.
I don't care what you do. :lol:

If you don't believe the FAA administers advertising balloons, then say so in clear English and we can all laugh at you some more.
:D

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Post by JO 753 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:01 am

I believe nothing, yet I believe everything! I suspect everywun, yet I suspect nowun!
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Angel
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: LOVE

Post by Angel » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:30 pm

JO 753 wrote:Suspect, not think.

And Pyrrho duznt even bother to hide it. Hidden in plain site!
This ain't no plain site ~ it's all
fancy & stuff.
You want to talk?
You know where I am. :lol:

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:31 am

Sir Mick Jagger has been visited by aliens.

Michael C. Luckman - author of 'Alien Rock: The Rock 'n' Roll Extraterrestrial Connection' - says The Rolling Stones rocker developed an interest in extraterrestrial phenomena after a close encounter of the third kind in the 60s.Luckman told BANG Showbiz: "Mick Jagger has been very involved with the subject of UFOs for many years."In 1968 he went camping in Glastonbury with his then girlfriend, singer Marianne Faithful, and encountered a rare, luminous cigar-shaped mothership."Around the same time Mick had a UFO detector installed at his British estate. The alarm kept on going off whenever he left home, indicating the presence of strong electromagnetic activity in the immediate area."The 63-year-old singer also sighted a UFO over the crowd during The Rolling Stones' infamous 1969 Altamont Concert in California. Mick is not the only member of the band to believe in aliens. Guitarist Keith Richards has also admitted to "seeing a few".
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:54 am

gorgeous wrote:Sir Mick Jagger has been visited by aliens.

Michael C. Luckman - author of 'Alien Rock: The Rock 'n' Roll Extraterrestrial Connection' - says The Rolling Stones rocker developed an interest in extraterrestrial phenomena after a close encounter of the third kind in the 60s..
Not one iota of this is true. It is a complete fabrication by Michael Luckman.

Where did Michael Luckman quote Mick Jagger? Where does Luckman think Mick Jagger got his "UFO detector" from?

In reality, Sir Michael sponsors the restoration of WWII enigma machines as he studied under a Dam Buster Captain at the London School of Economics.. He's a very bright bunny.
Last edited by Matthew Ellard on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Custom Title: Super Skeptic

Post by Lance Kennedy » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:06 am

Mick Jagger has seen many things. Pink bluebirds flying round his head. Invisible unicorns. Ghosts and ghoulies. Frogs walking on their hind legs, and many, many more weird and wonderful things. Of course, what he has imbibed just before he saw those things might have something to do with it.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:29 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:Mick Jagger has seen many things. Pink bluebirds flying round his head. Invisible unicorns. Ghosts and ghoulies. Frogs walking on their hind legs, and many, many more weird and wonderful things. Of course, what he has imbibed just before he saw those things might have something to do with it.
Entertainers have a lot of time on their hands, backstage. Some go off with the faeries, but others have their heads screwed on the right way. For example, Brian May from Queen was financially supporting Sir Patrick Moore, the Astronomer and working with the science museum, in secret.

All because these guys get "out of it" now and then, does not mean all of them are complete loonies.

Brian May: the truth about Sir Patrick Moore's estate
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science ... state.html

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:32 pm

Elvis Presley, the world-famous singer of rock and roll reportedly observed an unidentified light flying over the roof of his Bel Air mansion in California in 1966. Presley told the other two witnesses, Sonny West and Jerry Schilling, that he believed the UFO was a flying saucer driven by benevolent aliens who would one day make contact with Earth people.

Source: The UFO Encyclopedia by Margareth Sachs - 1980------------------------------

The guitar legend was a firm believer in UFOs. He claimed to have seen several flying saucers during his lifetime, and at a concert in Hawaii, just a few weeks before his death, Hendrix and his audience members reported seeing UFOs flying overhead.

Source: http://au.thehype.yahoo.com/galleries/g ... /11345851/

---------------------------
David Bowie

The Man Who Fell To Earth once co-edited a flying saucer newsletter in his teenaged years, and always had a fascination for extraterrestrials. In his book Laugh Gnostic, author Peter Koenig quoted Bowie: "A friend and I were traveling in the English countryside when we both noticed a strange object hovering above a field. I believe that what I saw was not the actual object, but a projection of my own mind trying to make sense of this quantum topological doorway into dimensions beyond our own."

Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/10-movi ... -seen-ufos
------------------------------
Sting

Pop musician Sting is a devoted yoga practitioner. In his recent book "Alien Rock" (2005), Michael C. Luckman writes, "Sting is eager to learn the truth about UFOs and the origin of the crop circles, particularly the one that mysteriously turned up on his property. Together with a friend, Sting witnessed a UFO while on a skiing vacation in Switzerland. They saw what looked like the top of a mountain "lit up like a Christmas tree." The light then sped away at high speed. Sting's wife, Trudie, discovered the crop circle on the couple's estate in England, in the same area where most of the crop-circle formations have appeared. In some cases, UFOs have been seen and photographed hovering above crop-circle sites. The video for Sting's song "I'm So Happy" from his "Mercury Falling" CD shows little, dancing gray aliens of the type generally associated with UFO abductions."

Source: http://www.alien-ufos.com/ufo-alien-dis ... -ufos.html ------------------------------------------John Lennon-------
Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/10-movi ... -seen-ufos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On August 23rd, 1974 John Lennon walked out on to the balcony of his New York apartment, and witnessed what he later described as a "Flying Saucer" hovering closely, just above his window. This article includes an interview with Lennon's assistant/girlfriend May Pang, who also witnessed the event, which completely describes the encounter.
"It looked like a flattened cone with a brilliant light on top." - May Pang, assistant to John Lennon, describing the object they allegedly saw from Lennon's balcony in NY City.

Lennon became so completely fascinated by the event, that he talked incessantly about the incident, and even included the encounter within two different songs on different albums.

"Like a UFO you came to me, and blew away life's misery..." - Out of the Blue, from the album Mind Games. Also, "There's UFO's over New York, and I aint too surprised..." - Nobody Told Me, from the album Milk and Honey ------------------------------------
Sammy Hagar

The former Van Halen singer has not only seen a UFO, he claims he's been abducted and "probed" by ETs. "I saw two creatures inside of the ship," he said in 2011 while promoting his memoirs. "They tapped into my mind through some kind of wireless connection. They downloaded something into me! That friggin' happened!"

Source: http://www.trutv.com/conspiracy/hollywo ... curPhoto=7 ------------------------Van Halen's Sammy Hagar was abducted by Aliens - io9

io9.com/5784143/van-halens-sammy-hagar-was-abducted-by-aliens

io9

Mar 21, 2011 - Ever wonder where former Van Halen lead singer Sammy Hagar found inspiration for the UFO abduction songs like "Silver Lights" and "Hot ...
Last edited by gorgeous on Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Poodle
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Post-bloom

Post by Poodle » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:45 pm

Sting, as far as I can ascertain, has admitted to seeing UFOs in Brazil when he was stoned out of his tree on ayahuasca. His English estate (where the crop circles appeared) is in Wiltshire, FFS! There's more crop circles in Wiltshire than people.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:54 pm

Robert Oppenheimer and Fying Saucers

In June of 1947 Albert Einstein and J. Robert Oppenheimer together wrote a TOP SECRET six-page document entitled "Relationships with Inhabitants of Celestial Bodies".

It says the presence of unidentified spacecraft is accepted as de facto by the military.

It also deals with the subjects that you would expect competent scientists to deal with - i.e., where do they come from, what does the law say about it, what should we do in the event of colonization and/or integration of peoples, and why are they here?

Finally, the document addresses the presence of celestial astroplanes in our atmosphere as a result of actions of military experiments with fission and fusion devices of warfare.
-----------------------------Astronomer Clyde Tombaugh UFO Sighting ... - UFO Evidence

www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case355.htm

Clyde Tombaugh, the American astronomer who discoverd Pluto, the ninth planet in our Solar System. ... Tombaugh was probably the preeminent astronomer to have reported seeing Unidentified Flying Objects. On August 20, 1949, Tombaugh saw several UFOs near Las Cruces, New Mexico.

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:05 pm

gorgeous wrote:Robert Oppenheimer and Fying Saucers

In June of 1947 Albert Einstein and J. Robert Oppenheimer together wrote a TOP SECRET six-page document entitled "Relationships with Inhabitants of Celestial Bodies".
Nope - it's called "Relationships with Inhabitants of Celestrial Bodies"
gorgeous wrote:It says the presence of unidentified spacecraft is accepted as de facto by the military.
Nope - 'de facto' is a handwritten amendment.
gorgeous wrote:Finally, the document addresses the presence of celestial astroplanes in our atmosphere as a result of actions of military experiments with fission and fusion devices of warfare.
Nope. Once again, it says 'celestrial'.

This document COULD have been written by Oppenheimer and Einstein (it's merely speculative meanderings) but they would have to have been pissed as newts to let all the spelling and grammatical errors pass. Obviously, gorgeous, you haven't actually read it even though it's only six pages long. Conversely, if you claim you HAVE read it and understood it, please explain WTF a celestrial astroplane actually is. Neither Oppenheimer nor Einstein explain it even though it's a BS pseudoterm which wouldn't have been understood by anyone else.

The hand-written amendment mentioned above makes the document a draft. Who bothers to sign a draft? Oh - Oppenheimer and Einstein couldn't figure out that it was going back into the typing pool. Physicists, eh? They're stoopid. At least, neither of them figured out how to spell celestial.

Why don't you read something real, gorgeous? Start with Black Beauty and work forwards from there.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:37 pm

They must have been at it, lol...

"Robert Oppenheimer and indenti-Fying Saucers" ?

And here's a Black Beauty I just coincidided...

Lard, save me from your followers.

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:01 pm

I went onto ufoevidence.org a few times while I was nicking the document in question. It went offline while I was doing that. It's still offline. Have I broken it or have the Interplanetray Celestrial Aurothities taken evasive action?

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Monster » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:59 pm

Maybe MIBs did it.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Post by Lance Kennedy » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:18 pm

Gorgeous, sadly, is a joke. Not that he/she/it is the only one who does this. Lots of people think that, if a celebrity believes something nutty, it must be true. However, actors, pop singers and the like have no expertise in matters outside acting and pop singing. When they get into areas like alien visitors and alternative medicine, they spout just as much total crap as the average man/woman on the street. Like Prince Charles pontificating on homeopathy. What flows out of his mouth is total crap, just as much as if it were some intellectually handicapped person expressing his/her favorite nutty ideas.

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:13 pm

Aha! I finally found the document again. I had expressed surprise that anyone had signed such a rough draft of anything. I shouldn't have done - no one signed it at all. It's simply a badly-spelled, grammatically-awful document which is badly typed and badly reproduced (so it must be authentic, eh?). Einsteins's and Oppenheimer's names are simply typed on the last page which also contains a half sentence purporting to be a continuation of a sentence on the previous page but, actually, could have been anything which seemed to fit.

Tenuous doesn't even begin to describe all of this.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:23 am

gorgeous wrote:David Bowie

The Man Who Fell To Earth once co-edited a flying saucer newsletter in his teenaged years, and always had a fascination for extraterrestrials. In his book Laugh Gnostic, author Peter Koenig quoted Bowie: "A friend and I were traveling in the English countryside when we both noticed a strange object hovering above a field. I believe that what I saw was not the actual object, but a projection of my own mind trying to make sense of this quantum topological doorway into dimensions beyond our own."
Again, complete idiocy from Gorgeous, who knows nothing about David Bowie.

David Bowie was a science fiction fan and not interested in UFOs. "Ziggy Stardust", "Diamond dogs" and "The Man who sold the world" are science fiction concept albums. His first foray was "Space Oddity", the single. Two songs on Diamond dogs are lifted from Orwell's 1984. "1984" and "Big Brother". There is not one song about UFOs.

His favourite Science fiction writer was Robert A. Heinlein

His science fiction and fantasy films include:
The Man who fell to Earth,
Labyrinth
Twin Peaks
The Prestige
The Hunger

His son, Zowie Bowie (Duncan Jones) made "Moon"

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:31 am

gorgeous wrote:The guitar legend was a firm believer in UFOs.
The only big band that you can actually connect with UFOs is Parliament ( P-Funk)

parliament-mothership.jpg
Parliament P-funk.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:37 pm

stay in denial....

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:49 pm

Wut about Styx?

[ytube][/ytube]
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:13 pm

OK - stay in deStyx.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:45 pm

gorgeous wrote:stay in denial....
I'm not in denial. I know the facts. You don't even know who David Bowie is. :lol:

Where is one quote from David Bowie saying he believes in UFOs? :roll:

You are upset because the only band that uses UFOs on stage and albums is African American, and you really can't post that on the Rense Website for David Duke's KKK radio show, can you?

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:06 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
gorgeous wrote:stay in denial....
I'm not in denial. I know the facts. You don't even know who David Bowie is. :lol:

Where is one quote from David Bowie saying he believes in UFOs? :roll:

You are upset because the only band that uses UFOs on stage and albums is African American, and you really can't post that on the Rense Website for David Duke's KKK radio show, can you?
Its sort of Ironic coming from Gorgeous.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:37 am

was Tombaugh having an illusion?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:26 am

gorgeous wrote:was Tombaugh having an illusion?
Who cares?

He's probably as useless as you are.
:lol:

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:41 am

he discovered Pluto...he's a scientist...

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:47 am

gorgeous wrote:he discovered Pluto...he's a scientist...
""I have seen three objects in the last seven years which defied any explanation of known phenomenon, such as Venus, atmospheric optic, meteors or planes. I am a professional, highly skilled, professional astronomer. In addition I have seen three green fireballs which were unusual in behavior from normal green fireballs...I think that several reputable scientists are being unscientific in refusing to entertain the possibility of extraterrestrial origin and nature."

Extraterrestrial means not from earth. It does not mean alien spaceship. As per usual, your UFO fan site has pulled a quote out of context. :lol:

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:53 am

could be aliens...not from earth...

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:59 am

That's what the guys who visit and probe you at nite told you, eh?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:04 am

gorgeous wrote:could be aliens...not from earth...
No. They are green fireballs. He specifically said green fireballs. He did not say aliens did he?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:06 am

scrmbldggs wrote:That's what the guys who visit and probe you at nite told you, eh?
Aliens visited Gorgeous's home at night, looking for intelligent life and sadly went home with nothing to report.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:21 am

he said in addition he saw fire balls...

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:01 pm

Whether or not the three green fireballs were the original three he mentioned or the 'in addition' three - in fact, no matter how many green fireballs he mentioned - all he is saying is that he cannot rule out an extraterrestrial origin for them. Extraterrestrial does not mean 'belonging to intelligent creatures not of this Earth'. You have no reason at all to infer aliens.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:31 pm

Yes, he probably ment spase monkeyz.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:36 pm

he said----""I have seen three objects in the last seven years which defied any explanation of known phenomenon, such as Venus, atmospheric optic, meteors or planes.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:18 pm

...and all he's saying is that he observed an as of yet unknown or unexplained phenomenon. Like sprites, for example.
Nobel laureate C. T. R. Wilson had suggested in 1925, on theoretical grounds, that electrical breakdown could occur in the upper atmosphere, and in 1956 witnessed what possibly could have been a sprite. They were first documented photographically on July 6, 1989 when scientists from the University of Minnesota, using a low-light video camera, accidentally captured the first image of what would subsequently become known as a sprite.[1]

Poodle
True Skeptic

Post by Poodle » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:39 pm

gorgeous wrote:he said----""I have seen three objects in the last seven years which defied any explanation of known phenomenon, such as Venus, atmospheric optic, meteors or planes.
C'mon gorgeous - help us out. Which particular bit of that means aliens? It says not Venus, it says not atmospheric optical effects and it says not meteors and not planes. Only in your very optimistic imagination does it say 'therefore aliens'. If it could be taken as saying that, then pixies, fairies, goblins and ghosties are equally valid.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:32 pm

...or that george is applying proper logic and is in command of all his/her faculties.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Post by Lance Kennedy » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:05 pm

When I was a child on the farm, I saw something that I could not explain. Today, through a very hazy recollection, it appears to me as if it might have been ball lightning, but I am still not sure. It certainly was not aliens, and only a idiot would assume "cannot explain equals aliens".

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:34 pm

...or gods.