Where are the aliens?

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
ElectricMonk
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Re: Where are the aliens?

Post by ElectricMonk » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:42 am

Obviously the Nazi Time Machine theory is true, since they are the only ones who would not go back in time to kill Hitler.

Nonpareil
Poster
Custom Title: An Eidolon Named Night

Post by Nonpareil » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:46 am

JO 753 wrote:You mite hav notised this if you red the previous article, Non:
John Ventre, state director of the Mutual UFO Network, did not begin earnestly looking into the Kecksburg mystery until this year, he said, because so many others already were on the case. But Shafton native Owen Eichler, who had spent decades investigating it, came to him in February with a theory and some evidence that seemed to add up, and the two joined forces.

Their research — put forth in a report with the title “Has a Top 5 UFO Case Been Solved?” — suggests the vehicle was launched from Johnston Island in the Pacific two days earlier as part of America’s top-secret program for spying on the Soviet Union from space.
I did, actually. In fact, I have even read the report in question. It is hilariously stupid.
JO 753 wrote:But you did not. You only red the little exerpt I posted.
Again, incorrect.
JO 753 wrote:And you keep ragging on the meteorite theory like its glued to your brain! Meteorz leave debree, especiallly wen they break off branchez and dig a trench in the ground.
Addressed previously.
JO 753 wrote:NASA gave up on the meteor cover story back in the 90z.
Blatantly false.
"Haven't you got any romance in your soul?" said Magrat plaintively.
"No," said Granny. "I ain't. And stars don't care what you wish, and magic don't make things better, and no one doesn't get burned who sticks their hand in a fire. If you want to amount to anything as a witch, Magrat Garlick, you've got to learn three things: what's real, what's not real, and what's the difference."

- Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Post by JO 753 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:23 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote:Just because something sounds too far fetched doesn't mean that the Nazis didn't do it...
Matt tossed it into the mix presisely bekuz its so far fetched that it makes the entire story look more rediculous.

Still, we haf to look into wy not.

A big potential problem that I'v never seen the slitest hint uv being mentioned in time travel fiction or even sientific speculation iz spacial location - if you go into the future or the past, the Earth will not be where you began in spase. So, unless there iz sum natural effect linking or holding you to where the planet travelz, when you pop back into the normal flow uv time, youre going to be in empty spase.

So, if the Naziz really did make a time traveling antigravity acorn, they woud hav had to equip it with a propulsion system capable uv getting it back to Earth wen it reappeared. Given a 20 yir strate line trajectory from wherever it wuz the microsecond it left, it woud be billyunz & billyunz uv milez away even going by the Earth's trajectory relativ to the solar system.

Unless the antigravity also works az a propulsion system, they woud hav had to also make the biggest rocket ever in order to get back.

The alternativ - that a time machine never leavez the plase its located, like in The Time Machine classic movie & totally exellent remake - haz the mysteriously blocked spase problem in wich nothing can occupy the same space its in, yet nothing appearz to be there to the normal time obzerverz. Bad enuf if the machine iz going into the future, but wut happenz wen it goez into the past?! Will it blast a hole thru all that time, annihillating anything that happened to hav crossed that spase before?

The only thing that makes the stationary to the Earth time machine idea work iz that you haf to pick a very secure isolated location, such az a hidden subterrainian cave. The farther you want to go, the more sertain you haf to be uv its jeolojikl stability.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Custom Title: Super Skeptic

Post by Lance Kennedy » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:16 am

It is all magical thinking.
There are certain science fiction themes that are not based on science. In fact, they violate the laws of physics and are thus impossible. Faster than light travel. Time travel. Antigravity. Tractor beams. Rapid changes in direction and speed in a spaceship. Inertia compensators. Force field shields.

If you are going to include them in a story of fiction, better to make it a fantasy story, and use Harry Potter and his magic wand to generate them.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:28 am

JO 753 wrote:Sooo.... you guyz dont want it to turn out to be an American spy satalite? Confuzing.
Why would we care one way or the other? The facts dictate where the evidence leads us, not where we want them to lead us. That would be your way of thinking.

Are you getting it yet?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:41 am

Mary the holocaust denier wrote:Just because something sounds too far fetched doesn't mean that the Nazis didn't do it. You would be surprised at what they could accomplish given the technology they had at their disposal.

Like what? Synthetic oil for their normal vehicles? Do you really think Ferdinand Porsche was building secret UFOs for the non existent secret Nazi arctic base, while their tanks were running out of petrol? What idiot came up with that ridiculous claim?

Well surprise surprise....another lying holocaust denier. Just like you.

Holocaust Denier Ernst Zündel's "Nazi UFO Research"
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/z/zun ... ition.html

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:41 am

Nonpareil wrote:Addressed previously.
Debunked at least twise.
Blatantly false.
Blatantly? Maybe false, but at this point I cant even keep track uv who sed wut & wen!

Herez another wun uv the many documentaryz about Kecksberg:
[ytube][/ytube]

An overall point I can make now iz that the UFO investigator accounts, video and ritten, are fairly consistent on many detailz. Yes, sum introdoos stuff that nun uv the otherz do, sumtimez much more sensational, but therez alwayz the core elements.

Not the case with the official soursez.

The official explaineration wuz 'nothing landed in Kecksberg' for at least 25 yirz. At sum point, NASA or sum other 'official' sours started saying it wuz the widely seen meteor. The same wun Mat insists landed in Canada, just like the Kocmoc 96 (thats the Russian spelling). The last thing NASA claimed, frum wut I'v filtered out uv this pile, iz that they examined metal fragments that are probably frum the Kozmos. That wuz in 2005 in court.

At sum point, Nonpariel, you haf to realize that wool iz being pulled by your favored authorityz. THEY are the wunz whoz storyz chanje repeatedly and consistently fail to account for the evidens and witness testimony. But the only peepl getting their eyez covered are thoze who want to believ.

Like you.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:47 am

JO 753 wrote:Matt tossed it into the mix presisely bekuz its so far fetched that it makes the entire story look more rediculous.
No. I tossed it into the mix because one of the most infamous of UFO evidence forgers, is a holocaust denier called Zundel. Mary believes in Zundel....don't you Mary? :lol:
Zundel.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:53 am

JO 753 wrote:The official explaineration wuz 'nothing landed in Kecksberg' for at least 25 yirz.
It still is.

I have directly linked you to the NASA website. Does it say anything landed at Kecksburg? No. Does it say it was a meteor that landed in Canada? Yes.

You are now permanantly confused and lying through your teeth. :D

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:55 am

BUMP

Cosmos 96 / NASA
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/spacecra ... =1965-094A

"There is some speculation that the reentry of the Cosmos 96/Venera-type spacecraft was responsible for a fireball which was seen over southwestern Ontario, Canada and at least eight states from Michigan to New York at 4:43 p.m. EST (21:43 UT) on 9 December 1965. Investigations of photographs and sightings of the fireball indicated its path through the atmosphere was probably too steep to be consistent with a spacecraft re-entering from Earth orbit and was more likely a meteor in a prograde orbit from the vicinity of the asteroid belt, and probably ended its flight over western Lake Erie. U.S. Air Force tracking data on Cosmos 96 also indicate the spacecraft orbit decayed earlier than 21:43 UT on 9 December."

Your research skills just suck, Jo 753. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:01 am

Mary the neo nazi holocaust denier wrote: All ninety-three PDFs? No, I didn't. You need to be a little more specific.
FAA regulation of advertising dirigibles, which is covered by many different rules in different PDFs, as listed on the FAA's search engine.

You've never looked up anything on your own before, have you? :lol:

.......but Ernst Zundel is telling the truth abut his NAZI UFO's right?

Nonpareil
Poster

Post by Nonpareil » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:48 pm

JO 753 wrote:
Nonpareil wrote:Addressed previously.
Debunked at least twise.
Where? When you simply said "nuh-uh" and tried to hand-wave it away?

Laughable.
JO 753 wrote:
Blatantly false.
Blatantly? Maybe false, but at this point I cant even keep track uv who sed wut & wen!
Demonstrably false. Almost everything you say is wrong in every respect, especially when it comes to what NASA did or did not say.
JO 753 wrote:An overall point I can make now iz that the UFO investigator accounts, video and ritten, are fairly consistent on many detailz. Yes, sum introdoos stuff that nun uv the otherz do, sumtimez much more sensational, but therez alwayz the core elements.
Consistent idiocy is still idiocy. And a consistent lack of supporting evidence indicates only that said idiocy is remarkably persistent.

Besides, the Kecksburg "witness accounts" have been remarkably inconsistent over the years. I could go into detail about how the "acorn-shaped object" accounts and so on didn't surface until many years after the original sighting, but considering that you have unironically attempted to use MUFON "research articles" as your trump card, I don't think it would do much good.
JO 753 wrote:Not the case with the official soursez.

The official explaineration wuz 'nothing landed in Kecksberg' for at least 25 yirz. At sum point, NASA or sum other 'official' sours started saying it wuz the widely seen meteor. The same wun Mat insists landed in Canada, just like the Kocmoc 96 (thats the Russian spelling). The last thing NASA claimed, frum wut I'v filtered out uv this pile, iz that they examined metal fragments that are probably frum the Kozmos. That wuz in 2005 in court.
Case in point. You do not know what NASA, or anyone else, said regarding the Kecksburg incident.

NASA does not have an "official explanation" for the Kecksburg incident, because NASA has no records of the Kecksburg incident. It is entirely possible that they never did, for reasons which have been explained to you many times now, up to and including the possibility that nothing happened in Kecksburg and the entire thing is just a bunch of idiots being idiots, as idiots tend to do. The only official stance that NASA has towards Kecksburg is that it was not Kosmos-96 - and, yes, that stance has remained consistent, barring what was admitted speculation on the part of one specific spokesperson.

The claim that NASA said that they had examined metal fragments is entirely unverified, as has, again, been pointed out previously. It is an entirely unsourced claim on the Wikipedia page that has been lifted directly from the MUFON write-up, complete with formatting and grammar errors.

NASA never made that claim. Statements that they did are outright lies.
JO 753 wrote:At sum point, Nonpariel, you haf to realize that wool iz being pulled by your favored authorityz. THEY are the wunz whoz storyz chanje repeatedly and consistently fail to account for the evidens and witness testimony. But the only peepl getting their eyez covered are thoze who want to believ.

Like you.
You are deluded.
"No," said Granny. "I ain't. And stars don't care what you wish, and magic don't make things better, and no one doesn't get burned who sticks their hand in a fire. If you want to amount to anything as a witch, Magrat Garlick, you've got to learn three things: what's real, what's not real, and what's the difference."

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:04 pm

This iz the orijinal video repakajd:
[ytube][/ytube]

There may be sumthing that predates this. I'm not sure now kuz I'v watched too many and red too much so its all getting blended together in my brain.

Lets see if you can explainerate the orijinal audio from 1965 to support the 'no coverup' claim. We alredy no youre going to say all the witnessez are misremembering publisity houndz and liarz, so dont bother.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

TJrandom
Has No Life
Custom Title: Salt of the earth

Post by TJrandom » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Sorry JO - I did click on the video - but an hour and 33 minutes is just too much. Since you have watched it so many times - perhaps you could narrow it down a bit and provide the time stamps and durations for the parts that you think are important? Maybe 10 minutes’ worth - max?

Nonpareil
Poster

Post by Nonpareil » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:55 pm

JO 753 wrote:Lets see if you can explainerate the orijinal audio from 1965 to support the 'no coverup' claim.
Oh, lovely. A Stan Gordon production. Do you support his Bigfoot nonsense as well, or do you just pick and choose which particular brand of idiocy you want?

And no, there is nothing in the video to indicate a cover-up. Aside from accounts of "military involvement" (which, again, is hardly surprising, as it probably was the Air Force rather than NASA that handled investigation at Kecksburg), which has never really been in question, the documentary - if you can call it that - includes nothing of note. Unless you count Jim Romanski, who is precisely the man that I was referring to earlier when I say that the Kecksburg story has changed over the years; Romanski never even mentioned involvement in the Kecksburg incident until twenty years later, when he created the "acorn UFO" account that would become central to the later stories.

Nothing in Romanski's stories has ever been verified. Romanski can't even supply the names of his fellow volunteer fire department members so that they can attempt to verify his account. So yes -
JO 753 wrote:We alredy no youre going to say all the witnessez are misremembering publisity houndz and liarz, so dont bother.
- I am calling him a liar.

The rest, I'm calling mostly unimpressive, rather than liars. And there is very little in the way of "original audio from 1965", let alone anything that indicates a cover-up. The absolute most you could claim on that front is the "Object In The Woods" radio program being edited, which the creator stated was on behalf of two people who didn't want their names to be included. All talk of government censorship or anything similar is speculation from other people, and has no supporting evidence.

Oh, and we have a Clifford Stone appearance, as well, where he says that he's seen a report on Kecksburg that has been kept secret from the public. This is the complete idiot who tries to leverage his former job as an Army sergeant to gain some legitimacy for his claims of having participated in removal of actual alien corpses from crashed spaceships. So yes, we have another liar. His claims of "no, really, it exists, you gotta believe me" are hardly convincing.

And also a man named "Myron", who claims that the government walled up whatever they retrieved from the site, Cask of Amontillado style, in a warehouse. And that there was a body. Sorry, still not buying it, though in this case I'm more inclined to say "rather senile old man" rather than "liar".

Which leaves us with... absolutely nothing. Just a bunch of unverified claims, the vast majority of which are hardly all that impressive to begin with - until the UFO nutters come storming in and trying to make mountains out of what doesn't even come close to qualifying as a molehill.

As per usual.

EDIT: And, for those curious, yes, I did actually watch the whole thing, because I am a masochist. YouTube has a handy feature that can crank the thing up to double speed, so I can get through Stone's painfully slow and halting attempts at narration at something approaching a decent speed.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:59 pm

TJ. Its really only like 40 minits. After that it appearz to be just a static ad for the UFO channel or wutevr with muzak.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:07 pm

I'm getting bored with this. Arguing with possible MIB, sock puppets and their bleevrz iz even less productiv than arguing with gun nuts!
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Nonpareil
Poster

Post by Nonpareil » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:51 pm

JO 753 wrote:TJ. Its really only like 40 minits. After that it appearz to be just a static ad for the UFO channel or wutevr with muzak.
Erm... no, it isn't.
JO 753 wrote:I'm getting bored with this. Arguing with possible MIB, sock puppets and their bleevrz iz even less productiv than arguing with gun nuts!
You are deluded.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:03 pm

Nonpareil wrote:
JO 753 wrote:TJ. Its really only like 40 minits. After that it appearz to be just a static ad for the UFO channel or wutevr with muzak.
Erm... no, it isn't.
Youre rite. Thats the other wun.

Sorry TJ, but youl haf to watch the entire thing if you want to avoid filtered biased opinionz and manipulation. :(
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Nonpareil
Poster

Post by Nonpareil » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:10 pm

JO 753 wrote:Sorry TJ, but youl haf to watch the entire thing if you want to avoid filtered biased opinionz and manipulation. :(
I think it's fairly obvious to everyone reading this thread who is posting biased nonsense.

TJrandom
Has No Life

Post by TJrandom » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:11 pm

JO 753 wrote:
Nonpareil wrote:
Erm... no, it isn't.
Youre rite. Thats the other wun.

Sorry TJ, but youl haf to watch the entire thing if you want to avoid filtered biased opinionz and manipulation. :(
:lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:02 am

JO 753 wrote:I'm getting bored with this. Arguing with possible MIB, sock puppets and their bleevrz iz even less productiv than arguing with gun nuts!
I put dibs on being the sock puppet. Nonpareil can be the Men in Black. :lol:

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster

Post by Mary Q Contrary » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:23 pm

JO 753 wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:Just because something sounds too far fetched doesn't mean that the Nazis didn't do it...
Matt tossed it into the mix presisely bekuz its so far fetched that it makes the entire story look more rediculous.

Still, we haf to look into wy not.

A big potential problem that I'v never seen the slitest hint uv being mentioned in time travel fiction or even sientific speculation iz spacial location - if you go into the future or the past, the Earth will not be where you began in spase. So, unless there iz sum natural effect linking or holding you to where the planet travelz, when you pop back into the normal flow uv time, youre going to be in empty spase.

So, if the Naziz really did make a time traveling antigravity acorn, they woud hav had to equip it with a propulsion system capable uv getting it back to Earth wen it reappeared. Given a 20 yir strate line trajectory from wherever it wuz the microsecond it left, it woud be billyunz & billyunz uv milez away even going by the Earth's trajectory relativ to the solar system.

Unless the antigravity also works az a propulsion system, they woud hav had to also make the biggest rocket ever in order to get back.

The alternativ - that a time machine never leavez the plase its located, like in The Time Machine classic movie & totally exellent remake - haz the mysteriously blocked spase problem in wich nothing can occupy the same space its in, yet nothing appearz to be there to the normal time obzerverz. Bad enuf if the machine iz going into the future, but wut happenz wen it goez into the past?! Will it blast a hole thru all that time, annihillating anything that happened to hav crossed that spase before?

The only thing that makes the stationary to the Earth time machine idea work iz that you haf to pick a very secure isolated location, such az a hidden subterrainian cave. The farther you want to go, the more sertain you haf to be uv its jeolojikl stability.
That's an interesting theory. I'll never be able to watch "Back to the Future" in the same way again. I know it's against the rules to use negative evidence but I think the best argument against a Nazi time machine is that they didn't use it to go back in time and win the war.
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster

Post by Mary Q Contrary » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:53 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mary the neo nazi holocaust denier wrote: All ninety-three PDFs? No, I didn't. You need to be a little more specific.
FAA regulation of advertising dirigibles, which is covered by many different rules in different PDFs, as listed on the FAA's search engine.

As I said, you need to be more specific. I'm not going on an easter egg hunt trying to find facts that will support your position.
Thanks from:

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster

Post by Mary Q Contrary » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:18 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mary the holocaust denier wrote:Just because something sounds too far fetched doesn't mean that the Nazis didn't do it. You would be surprised at what they could accomplish given the technology they had at their disposal.

Like what? Synthetic oil for their normal vehicles? Do you really think Ferdinand Porsche was building secret UFOs for the non existent secret Nazi arctic base, while their tanks were running out of petrol? What idiot came up with that ridiculous claim?

Well surprise surprise....another lying holocaust denier. Just like you.

Holocaust Denier Ernst Zündel's "Nazi UFO Research"
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/z/zun ... ition.html
No, I was thinking of biohazard waste disposal and brownfield remediation. That's where the Nazis truly excelled.

Does synthetic oil sound far fetched to you? Manufacturing Mobil 1 is something our scientists can do today. Have they invented the wheel where you come from?
Thanks from:

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:38 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:

Namecalling should probably be in the Level 4 rule, but repeated personal attacks are in the Level 4 rule. Please stop.

I've already had to take administrative action in this topic and I'll do it again if this continues.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Also, if the discussion wanders into WWII history and the Holocaust, the topic will be split.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Awww, does that mean I can't post here about the burning disposal of hazardous bio waste?
Lard, save me from your followers.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:50 pm

:cool:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:11 pm

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:47 pm

HA! xanks! I never got that. I had the vague impression that it wuz about killing time wile waiting for the big attack or wutevr.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Monster » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:05 pm

WHAT! Are you actually theorizing that some of the people on this forum are MIB?
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Nonpareil
Poster

Post by Nonpareil » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:18 pm

Monster wrote:
WHAT! Are you actually theorizing that some of the people on this forum are MIB?
I believe he thinks Matthew is one, and I am supposedly Matthew's sock puppet.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:28 pm

Suspect, not think.

And Pyrrho duznt even bother to hide it. Hidden in plain site!
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Nonpareil
Poster

Post by Nonpareil » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:31 pm

JO 753 wrote:Suspect, not think.

You are deluded.

TJrandom
Has No Life

Post by TJrandom » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:34 pm

Soo, Phyrro is in on the cover-ups? :roll:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:46 pm

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Monster » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:51 am

That's completely insane.
Last edited by Monster on Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:51 am

Monster wrote: WHAT! Are you actually theorizing that some of the people on this forum are MIB?
It's more nuts than just that. For all Jo 753's offered UFO hypothesis, to date, to be true, the following organisations all have to be working for the Men in Black.

The National Guard,
The US Army,
Civilian commercial air pilots,
NORAD,
NATO,
All serious UFO investigators hired by UFO fans, but not bad UFO investigators hire by UFO fans.
NASA
FAA

That's over a million people before we start talking about other countries.

Yet despite Jo 753 knowing that members of the forum are Men in Black agents, Jo 753 has decided to post here, his entire knowledge about UFOs. Can everyone see the humour in this behaviour?