Re: Graham Nicholls OBE a skeptical look

Post by Mara » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:48 am

gorgeous wrote:ignorant pompous babbling by science fanatics as usual
xox :D

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:54 am

why does the govt believe in psychic remote viewing and obe's?
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Mara
Poster

Post by Mara » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:06 am

gorgeous wrote:why does the govt believe in psychic remote viewing and obe's?
Why do you think they believe it? They tried few programs and eventually shut them down years ago, only conspiracy theorists believe they are still happening. I have no issue with remote viewing per se, to me it could be a skill from the times when we did not use spoken language that is still in our genes. This guy explains that it has nothing to do with spirituality of any sort https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3c-V7cFrXw

I am aware that the laboratory tests were never 100% accurate, they were more significant that what is calculated as guesses but then again it's difficult to measure remote viewing - for example if a person guesses there is water but confuses ocean with a lake how much percentage of accuracy would you allocate it out of 100%?

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:11 am

they still have the programs underground...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Mara
Poster

Post by Mara » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:23 am

gorgeous wrote:they still have the programs underground...
well, if governments say they discontinued it, then it must OBVIOUSLY mean it's underground - don't you think it's a convenient theory since no one can verify it?

You know Gorgeous, we would not need to have any of these conversations if you could just do one thing that is outside of the current rational paradigm such as predict a future occurrence of low probability, post it here ahead of time, and we would see the results for ourselves, you would have us all in awe. What are are you waiting for? I know I cannot do it as it's not possible, but apparently you believe it is so be a man of your word... Why do you expect others to do remote viewing, don't you think you are skilled enough? What skills do you have to believe in it at all? Or, are you just following other people's theories by allowing yourself to get brainwashed? Generally, people's behaviour reflects others around them so I suspect you yourself must be surrounded by people who never offer any concrete answers or demonstrated evidence.

Mara
Poster

Post by Mara » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:44 am

I need to go to sleep Gorgeous, but I just want to say, that if you are in a cult and you are starting to see through the cracks of vagueness, promises, and being used IF you decide to break out and think for yourself, then you can help others with your story. There is value in waking up. Just like Jessica is doing now https://youtu.be/cHQkXYIO6i4 http://www.jessicaschab.com/documentary-films.html

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:29 pm

gorgeous wrote:fyi...the govt has trained people in remote viewing and obe's at the Monroe Institute and NSA....
All turned out to be total failures. Do you want to read the declassified CIA reports again? :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:29 pm

gorgeous wrote:why does the govt believe in psychic remote viewing and obe's?
They don't. Do you want to read the declassified CIA reports again where they say this? :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:30 pm

gorgeous wrote:they still have the programs underground...
Name them.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:32 pm

Mara, I need time on the weekend to read your larger post, so I can respond with understanding. :D

Mara
Poster

Post by Mara » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:42 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Mara, I need time on the weekend to read your larger post, so I can respond with understanding. :D
Cool bananas.

I'd like to add (sorry! ;-) ) that the information communicated through the Monroe's experiments in regards to some easily verifiable details has never actually been verified. For example, a participant MAJ (Explorer Series #10 Physical Existence: Perceptions from the Other Side) claims to speak to specific people who passed away and obtains their names, DOBs, professions, names of children etc. It is easy to fall for it because of the level of confidence MAJ is speaking with (all of them do in fact and that is interesting psychologically) but in reality she is just making stuff up as she goes based on whatever her subconscious already stores in, and they do it unintentionally or unaware - it's hard to put a finger on what is lacking here (being fully awake, self-reflection?) but I don't think they are determined to lie when they are in a relaxed trance state, that must be a form of dissociation or high state of suggestibility. A simple example: MAJ says that one of the men who passed 'likes to bake bread' and he is showing her some of his favourite types of it (in mental images), and then she says that when 'she bakes bread' (hello!) he may be around (in his spirit form) and draw her attention to some specific recipes - This is the bit that is crucial for people to understand that when in a state of altered consciousness, sleep or deep trance humans behave this way, it's like we have no filter to what we make ourselves believe in, hence the false memory syndrome and hundreds of people who report alien abductions (this is different to seeing an UFO in the sky btw, I have not seen one but I consider it a possibility). The gestalt psychology is useful here as these people prior to even starting in those experiments at Monroe already had a mental framework/schema in their mind (gestalt) conceptualising (they did not even have to believe it yet, just have a tentative idea) of such thing like 'other planes', of a possibility of accessing those, there are maybe other beings there who communicate back, or any of the ideas prevalent at the time in their surrounding - once we hear something and register it, we cannot undo it. Similarly, a person who goes to see a hypnotherapists suspecting they have been abducted by UFO has such ideas as well even if they are tentative. Even if a hypnotherapist that runs the regression session is not confirming anything directly, but just goes along with what is false without confronting it, that seemingly passive action can have an affirmative effect on the person who at that point is not yet sure whether something occurred or not. Hypnosis has a purpose to plant in suggestions not recover facts.
Now, when you think about the scale of New Age movement these days and think of what is discussed here it is actually terrifying. What is going to happen to next generations...but I do not necessary think it's all fraud and premeditated lies, I just think humans are at real risk to be gullible (it's probably the price we pay for creativity and abstract thinking...)

Mara
Poster

Post by Mara » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:00 am

This is a little overview how that works. It puzzles me that there would be any professionals out there (who supposedly studied introduction to psychology as that is the text book where you find this) to have not figured out that ‘alien abductions’ and ‘channeling ‘ is just this:

“Hypnosis is a process to assist focus and dissociation. Through hypnosis, the therapist can focus on a single ego state or segment of personality and dissociate other parts. Many practitioners today are hypnotically activating covert ego states and announcing that they have discovered another multiple personality.[citation needed] Although multiple personalities are usually studied through hypnosis, they should be diagnosed only when the ego states can become overt spontaneously and when the main personality is generally amnesic to what occurs when the alter is overt and executive. When a covert ego state can be induced to emerge only through hypnosis, we do not consider this as a true multiple personality, and it should not be diagnosed. Ego states are commonly found through student volunteers for hypnotic studies.[citation needed] Because hypnosis is a form of dissociation, it is not surprising to find that good hypnotic subjects often manifest covert ego states in their personalities without being mentally ill.[citation needed]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego-state_therapy

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:28 am

in reality she is just making stuff up as she goes based on whatever her subconscious already stores in------evidence?

Mara
Poster

Post by Mara » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:58 am

gorgeous wrote:in reality she is just making stuff up as she goes based on whatever her subconscious already stores in------evidence?
evidence is in the fact that she could not offer any correct knowledge that is outside of what she as a person knows. You can try verifying that info if you like? I have contacted Oregon death registry but there was no such person. This is just made up stuff. Just as Miranon who could not provide any actual mathematical formulas etc. None of these people provided any new info that was external to them.

Besides, there are many empirical books and psychology journals on Ego State Therapy and hypnosis, it's something that practitioners with actual psychology knowledge (not like Rob Monroe who was clearly outside of his area of expertise as a sound engineer...) are familiar with. Go on Google Scholar an type in 'ego state therapy hypnosis'. This is what happens when consciousness studies are not properly regulated, those poor explorers were made believe many things that likely screwed them up in life.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:10 pm

sooo.....no evidence....

Mara
Poster

Post by Mara » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:15 pm

P.S.
I actually once had an experience like that...

Number of years ago Indigenous people showed me some seeds in the tropic that contain LSA and as I got deep into a trance and was tripping and talking to my other half suddenly this strange feeling took over, and my voice has changed, I spoke at way slower intervals than usually and I kept going on about how everything in life brought me to this moment and how it all made sense and came together, then I was super fascinated with numbers like 'isn't it amazing that 2 + 2+ 2 =6' LOL -it felt like the basic arithmetic formulas were the smartest thing ever... but even then as I was saying this, there was a part of me thinking 'this is bollocks but hey sounds good so lets keep going'. Well, those explorers were not self reflecting like I did because they were made believe they are pioneering some incredible out of this world communication. That is the only difference.

*I should say that I don't recommend LSA to anyone, terrible nausea and vasoconstriction...Also, one of the documented symptoms is actually...dissociation...unless of course you want to meet your egos ;-)
Last edited by Mara on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mara
Poster

Post by Mara » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:16 pm

gorgeous wrote:sooo.....no evidence....
they have not provided any correct information, do you understand that? You provide me with evidence that they were not making stuff up as there is none for that. I actually bothered to check, what have you done?

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: cognitively consonant

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:05 pm

gorgeous wrote:seth is living the other dimensions now.........he knows......still just a theory...aka guess...
Theory and guess are not semantically equivalent. A theory is "a comprehensive explanation of some aspect of nature that is supported by a vast body of evidence." A guess is "an opinion or judgment based on little or no evidence." This statement is a guess, not a theory.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:20 pm

gorgeous wrote:Watching a fellow human wasting life time stuck in one framework. ------ditto
Skeptics are not stuck in one framework. We constantly revise our world view based on integrating new factual information and logical reasoning.

Wooists are stuck in one framework. They retain beliefs long after the evidence has shown their beliefs to be false, and they hold beliefs without a shred of evidence to support them.

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Mara wrote:I need to go to sleep Gorgeous, but I just want to say, that if you are in a cult and you are starting to see through the cracks of vagueness, promises, and being used IF you decide to break out and think for yourself, then you can help others with your story. There is value in waking up. Just like Jessica is doing now https://youtu.be/cHQkXYIO6i4 http://www.jessicaschab.com/documentary-films.html
Leah Remini's exposé of Scientology is excellent too.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:02 pm

They retain beliefs long after the evidence has shown their beliefs to be false, and they hold beliefs without a shred of evidence to support them.----ditto

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:12 pm

I think this has been asked numerous times by now without result, but what the hey... georgie, where is your evidence?

And no, not the usual walls of garbage, please, but cold hard facts. I'll report any repetition of the previous onslaughts as spam. And, yes, we know, people have experiences. All that proves is that people have experiences. Thx
Lard, save me from your followers.

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Post by Nikki Nyx » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:38 pm

gorgeous wrote:They retain beliefs long after the evidence has shown their beliefs to be false, and they hold beliefs without a shred of evidence to support them.----ditto
It's not possible for you to be more wrong. Your wrongness goes to 11.

Mara
Poster

Post by Mara » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:02 pm

Gorgeous, the key word here is ‘self- manipulation’ - how much of it do you have to practice daily to maintain your beliefs? Cult groups often run in line with group psychology knowledge and use human tendency to confirmation bias, with the New Age you top that up with various forms of hypnosis / drug use / trance states where people are in heightened states of suggestibility and you have it - brainwashed zombies believing anything they are told.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:22 pm

Mara wrote:Gorgeous, the key word here is ‘self- manipulation’ - how much of it do you have to practice daily to maintain your beliefs?
I love a bit of distant "profiling" :D

He's very old as he regurgitates 60s and 70s cults.

He sometimes posts entire fabricated stories about himself. "My father was a NSA officer in Berlin" (The NSA handed over their signals intelligence facility in Osnabruck in the 60's to Germany. The USA army in Germany had its own military signals facilities. Gorgeous can't speak German. The story was complete crap.)

He disappears from any conversation on the forum where another cult member appears who shares his posted view. (This was amazing when the two Seth cult members joined, considering Gorgeous spams the wisdom of Seth. )

He doesn't post on "woo" forums like "God Like Productions" or "David Icke" that share his "woo" beliefs.

I'm guessing Gorgeous has a narcissistic personality disorder coupled with earl dementia and simply posts "woo" on science forums to get shock attention. The actual "woo" he posts for its shock value, is almost irrelevant to his aims and that's why it contains conflicting stories. Gorgeous keeps coming back simply because he gets attention here. If he was posting on the David Icke forum, he'd just be one of a hundred idiots posting the same "Woo".

What is "Woo"?
I didn't know when I joined here. "Woo" is the skeptic nickname for "shockingly incredible fantasy stories". I guess it comes from people looking at fireworks going "Woo Hoo!", but I don't really know.
:D

Mara
Poster

Post by Mara » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:58 am

Fantasy prone people have these tendencies more than usual people but we all have them. That’s why I am saying there is ‘something’ in human psychology that allows for creative information to become one’s truth, and they gain more influence in that group of people’s minds. As much as we all do it, some people fall for it more. Gorgeous (is this from George?) is struggling with integrating those 'alter egos' to reality and giving them a good check of reality. It must have started a long time ago, usually when experiencing some form of conflict, indecision, or a struggle and went with ‘such solution’ to the problem/idea and then just kept building on it. Freud used to say that majority of western society are neurotic as we do not process and release our traumas (however big or small). Traumas are those ‘conflics’ stored in our subconscious with strong emotional attachments that kept being suppressed. Most people don’t even know they do that. This is not about blaming oneself (it’s a human psychology) but about realizing that it is difficult to maintain sanity in the world where our daily functioning expects from us, the human animals, to put on different hats to role play in various societal contexts, before we know, w have been doing it for so long that we forget it was just role playing. Top it up with life styles that do not offer quality time to heal and constant distractions (used to avoid facing these even more). I reckon good 70% of people at my work are not well this way (the professionals, not the clients!). Those who hold to self labels of ‘I am a person who always does..’ show signs of it. I see people switch and snap and then forget about it all together. It’s about self awareness and it’s about ‘emotional IQ’

This is the kind of understanding we can even find in anthropology. Shamans had a very good understanding of this aspect of the human psychology and their healing modalities were aimed to help people heal their traumas that they experienced in the past to help people behave in a manner that was not destructive to themselves and others, to survive in a relatively small tribes where one depended on the other for survival. They defined it as a part of the ‘soul’ (mind or self) that got frozen in time when faced with such conflict and stayed there without ever integrating. A person experiencing sickness was seen as a person who was not ‘whole’ The process of healing usually involved getting high on some type of psychoactive plant, usually one that inhibits the part of the brain responsible for fear (to break that particular ego) and let the person face their traumas to process them. That’s why we have so many people today who take risky trips to Amazon to drink DMT, or FDA approving research in MDMA for PTSD (google MDMA assisted psychotherapy with MAPS). It works, not because we are multidimensional beings literally but because our fundamental psychology (and yes, it is wholistic so much so that it does not focus on treating the symptoms only). Shamans were just using simple language to describe a phenomena that is more likely to be a result of evolution than spirituality. This functioning of human mind does not mean the materialism is not real, it just means we are complex psychologically. For Gorgeous it is about accepting that there are boundaries to that phenomena, defined by material world.

When the US decided to research people who were experiencing ‘alien abductions’ they asked to hear from people who ‘experience missing time’ Many of us in the field back then were suprised by that as missing time is exactly what you would expect from a person experiencing intense dissociation who is not aware of alternative selves. They need to find a way to test people for traumas not for fantasy.

If you are interested, google false memory syndrome studies as they are quite eye opening, also very uncomfortable to the justice system...Personally, I think the reason we still have so much misinformation that is not getting clarified is because the authorities do not like the truth as much as spiritualists do not...

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Post by Nikki Nyx » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:59 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:What is "Woo"?
I didn't know when I joined here. "Woo" is the skeptic nickname for "shockingly incredible fantasy stories". I guess it comes from people looking at fireworks going "Woo Hoo!", but I don't really know.
:D
I thought it stemmed from the sounds that kids think ghosts make. You know, "Woooooooooo!" Like this...

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Post by Nikki Nyx » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:14 pm

Mara wrote:Top it up with life styles that do not offer quality time to heal and constant distractions
:this: Spot on. It takes time and reflection to process stress and trauma. Many people repress the effects because they feel they don't have that time. The problem is that ignoring it doesn't resolve it; it builds up cumulatively until you break. And often times, people "break" by snapping at others...or climbing the high tower with an AK. As a society, we don't pay nearly enough attention to emotional health.
Mara wrote:It’s about self awareness and it’s about ‘emotional IQ’
Again, spot on. I've often felt that it would be extremely useful to teach the principles of DBT in schools, perhaps beginning in middle school (ages 11-13). Mostly, we don't learn to be aware of our emotions, analyze the reasons we experience them, and handle them appropriately. And we should.

Mara
Poster

Post by Mara » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:16 am

I thought I shall park here this old but a relevant article for those who are interested... http://jdc.jefferson.edu/cgi/viewconten ... psychiatry to ponder in regards to Seth's material, Monroe Institute's explorer series, hypnosis due to 'alien contact' and connection to OBE as a form of escapism and psychological issue rather than anything 'woo'. The modern psychology gave up researching this but you will find a lot of info in older journals and books.

powessy

Post by powessy » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:39 am

Hello

I just joined this forum and have just began to read through the many pages of this post to better understand how others view Obes/dreams and astral projections, I have had experiences in all of them. I have had thousands of astral projections, Obes and almost no dreams I can remember. Obes are not astral projections they are completely different one just has more time then the other. I think the biggest problem here is the way the experiencer tries to understand the experience this also goes along with remote viewing and even abductions. I am not a spiritualist or religious in any way, I started to hear voices 4.5 years ago and I am 48 years old. My voices are minds, minds minds, thoughts about thoughts through frontal thought genesis this would take a while to explain and even longer to understand so I will leave it at that for now. To remote view or even astral project to figure things out you have to know so much more then you do, You have to know what you are searching for or who you are searching for you have to have a complete address and the mind must understand itself. The person or place you are seeking must be allowed or has to have a lot of time to figure it/ them out, its a process but can be done. As for escapism or bad childhood, I have none of those problems my life has been good and I am easy going love life and my family. I would be more then happy to answer any questions on any of these topics.

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:03 pm

Welcome to SSF, Powessy.

Since you offered, can you describe a case of answers given, insights gained that truly had life-changing impact? Anything of true value?

powessy

Post by powessy » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:02 am

Hello scrmbldggs

I can explain all of the things you are talking about in this post including astral projections, obes, schizophrenics, voices, channeling, shadows/ shadow people, spiders and anything else you have encountered that you have questions about.

As for life changing impacts. I was an atheist prior to the voices but have come to a different view on how we all became something here and how we become something again after this life this understanding has also greatly impacted what I think or believe god is. I have learned what it is to be myself only and how to find my minds and I have learned time or the meaning of it and how it impacts us here and in the after.

Pick anything you wish to ask questions about and I will try to explain how it came to be or why it is here in our thoughts.

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:28 am

How did you learn those things you describe and what is your evidence that any (or all) of those things you accepted as true are true and not only something that makes you feel better about life (and, perhaps, yourself)?

powessy

Post by powessy » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:39 am

Hello scrmbldggs

How did i learn of these things. Lets see I first started to experience astral projections as a small child but it did not intensify until I was in my teen years shortly after puberty I suppose. From the time I was thirteen until now I have had over three thousand obes and about the same number of astral projections. Every time I would obe I would awaken and then fall into an astral experience which followed almost each experience. 4.5 years ago I used a pendulum to try to figure things out I needed some money to start a business and thought I could find some answers, an experiment. in my life time I have had moments of precognition things that I do not understand but yet have made me ask questions. I saw each of my children before their births, I have survived incidents that i knew about befor they happened. Using the pendulum I found more then answers that led me to figure out the many other things I saw and experienced in this life time. I created a word sheet of over five hundred words letters and numbers to try to see if they could still communicate on a higher level and they did through the vibrations of frontal thought genesis. 3 years ago they allowed me to hear the voices I speak to, to figure them out these voices and minds change daily as I continue to work my way through the 7 frequencies of the veil all part of the 3rd dimension. I have always been strong and determined I have worked all my life and I do not look for short cuts, I accept the things I know and the things I do not know. I do not know how to answer the part of how would this make me feel better about my life It is part of me. I did not have the internet when I was younger nor did we have any other form of social media so I did not speak of this to anyone it was my own things my own experiences something that just felt good and I enjoyed to do.

Here are a few simple experiments you can try to see for your self minds are around you all the time.

The first thing you can try is to imagine a swinging object from a string and start to imagine it moving around and around in your mind now just let it go do not control it's movements anymore and see what it does.

The next thing you can do is imagine shaking someones hand in your mind, imagine your hand reaching forward the first time without the intention of doing anything just to see your hand move outwards then do it again with the thought to shake someones hand. you can play with this as much as you like they will learn from it.

Next just spell the words yes and then no in your mind you will see these letters in some color tell me what color your letters are in.

As for proof to others I would say I have none as for proof for me I see and experience it everyday.

Powessy

Powessy

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:41 pm

It seems you're saying you don't (didn't) actually learn anything from your travels and/or communications (like most others do, but without being able to report anything of substance, anything heretofore unknown)?

As to the use of a pendulum (or any other such technique), see ideomotor effect.

powessy

Post by powessy » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:19 am

Hello scrmbldggs

I have learned so much from my travels the most important thing is how to become myself only. You see if you are not yourself only and you do not find your minds you will not become yourself after this lifetime you just become nothing again. Your body becomes nothing inside of itself at about a rate of 500 million cells per day, over a 7 year time you have enough minds to become yourself with some time left over. The trick is to have time left over this allows you to become something again for a set amount of time. Ideomotor This is just some persons way of trying to explain something they do not understand I do not use a physical pendulum to speak beyond the veil anymore I can create this in my mind, but why, I can speak directly to them now. I spent several months trying to understand the pendulum and how to understand the information given from it, a whole story arose from those times that allowed me to better understand the nature of this world and many things that I asked questions about in my youth. I used the pendulum as a method of on and offs or 1's and 0's to navigate and produce whole sentences that would be impossible to produce without a good understand of it.

What kind of substance or proof are you seeking, what should I be looking for? Your journey is yours and yours alone you can accept or deny any or all of it, just understand we are not alone and they are here just not in this frequency.

Powessy

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:40 am

I see. Like so many believers, you also only live for a wished for life after life? That you have to earn. That's sad. And sounds slightly insane.

powessy

Post by powessy » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:19 am

I don't know how to respond to that I think you miss understand. I did not wish for anything I only figured myself out and nothing more, how to become myself again even in life you can become yourself in the veil if you have enough time. The other thing it is not about me it is about all life and why it does not become something again. you will live this one life here and will get no time in the after to figure yourself out. If you do not figure yourself out you do not get to be born again you just die and become nothing again. To me living an entire lifetime to become nothing again is sad and insane.

powessy

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:53 am

Who designed and decided all that you believe?

powessy

Post by powessy » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:43 am

Earth was to be an inherited world it was created for a group of people whose world was dying. The people of that world had two races one that could become themselves again and one the could not this world was to allow those that could not become something again to become themselves all the time.

The son of god had one belief that you had to become yourself many times to become yourself all the time and his brother believed that you should be able to become yourself now. These two arguments are the arguments that set the stage for all we understand and experience.

Who designed my understanding of this well that is kind of an interesting question. Minds teach me many things all the time and then there are those in other places that choose what minds i figure out since I can become anything here to figure it out. I have entered into bugs to see as they see or into others to understand their thoughts and my thoughts together. I have flown like a bird and swam in oceans not from this world places I could not even imagine without being there.

The universe is becoming nothing here all the time when enough things became nothing inside of themselves is when they found something there all the time, or god. God was just something no more then a small light that allowed nothing to enter into him to become something again. nothing when down inside of something until no time existed to figure everything out and to become themselves again. As nothing became something the first dimension was formed and god became nothing inside of himself to allow nothing to become something again creating the many frequencies of the veil and the dimensions all around us.

Do you believe in anything like the bible or even in science how did you decide which one to believe in?

Powessy