Earliest recorded UFO sightings

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:20 am

landrew wrote:That's BS. What you see is what someone wanted people to see. It's no more realistic than learning about the Pleistocene by watching the Flintstones.
Did you forget I studied Anthropological prehistory. The wall relief picture are matched by the objects found at digs and the narrative description found on how to do different tasks by scribes. Bobbo even stated that his bar had the hieroglyphics on how to make beer on the wall.

Archaeology is an science. You match the visual depictions to the written narratives to the ordinary object used to undertake the tasks.

Here are Egyptian workers in a mausoleum making beer for their master in his afterlife.
Egyptians making beer.jpg
Excavation of an ancient Egyptian site has found evidence of beer and bread-making in a newly discovered building complex.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/scie ... 01471.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Matthew Ellard on Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:27 am

Talk about your cry for attention. Also notable: posting there is no such thing as pen and paper writing of images in Egypt on Sunday, then posting a picture of an Egyptian doing just that and arguing just the opposite on Monday.....without notice or shame: tah dah: "The Matticism."
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:35 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Talk about your cry for attention.
I am simply laughing at you two clowns. Write down your working story "hypothesis" so I can laugh at you some more!!! :lol: :lol:
Timeline.jpg
THE GREATEST "BS" STORY EVER TOLD by Jo753 and Bobbo
Once upon a time in 36AD, a Palestinian scribe just happens to be walking through the execution hill for Jesus and other criminals, carrying his wet clay plate and stylus. Although all the other witnesses note and write that they saw the moon blacking out the sun, our scribe doesn't notice this but notices two spaceships flying behind Jesus and the other criminals. Our scribe magically draws an "eyewitness picture" using a tool for writing words on the clay.

"I will never write this down or tell anyone for 1350 years" says the scribe. "I will leave my clay tablet for an Italian painter, in Europe, 2000 miles away, who can't speak Aramaic, so they will copy my drawings and include them in a Renaissance painting of the "Crucifixion of Jesus".

Thankfully, Michelangelo, 1314 years later, who had never been to Palestine found the clay tablet and included paintings of the space ships. When the Pope asked "Where is the sun and the moon, that signifies the death of Jesus, in the painting I commissioned?" Michelangelo, replied "Well,....i found this magical clay tablet with weird letter drawings on it, that I can't read, so I used that for inspiration .

Next week our new story will be
THE FLYING SAUCER CODE FROM JESUS TO DA VINCI : UNBELIEVABLE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:40 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist" wrote:....... then posting a picture of an Egyptian doing just that
As you are a total idiot, you failed to pick up that a scribe writes words with a stylus in wet clay in a Egyptian government building or school with wet clay tablets. . He doesn't draw eyewitness pictures in Palestine. That's why you two clowns never found an example of your hilarious claim. :lol:

User avatar
landrew
Has No Life
Posts: 11251
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:51 am
Location: Fox Meadows

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by landrew » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:42 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:20 am
landrew wrote:That's BS. What you see is what someone wanted people to see. It's no more realistic than learning about the Pleistocene by watching the Flintstones.
Did you forget I studied Anthropological prehistory.

That just makes you more certain and less skeptical of your own explanations.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:54 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: Did you forget I studied Anthropological prehistory?
landrew wrote:That just makes you more certain and less skeptical of your own explanations.
No. It means I already knew about the complimentary physical and written narrative evidence for Egyptian scribes, as detailed in wall reliefs.

So far Jo 753 and Bobbo can't find one image for their claim that Egyptians had the ability to draw eyewitness drawings "on the spot".

Here is an Egyptian clat tablet page, with writing using a stylus. Can you point out the flying saucer picture?
Egyptian clay tablet.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:14 am

Matt: you better be careful. Those Egyptian scribes are going to sue you in the Supreme Court of Australia in Equity Court. We wouldn't want that. Not with pictures and all................and I can't say in this forum what they would do with their styluses. Did you know that the singular form of the noun is stylus? I know you posted this valuable information just yesterday, but I wonder if you have forgotten along with the Matticism that it is used only for writing and cannot make images. They had to import slaves from Nubia to write their hieroglyphs.

bwhahahahahahah. Matt takes it to the limits and beyond. I wish I had a stylus to write it down...............
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 14527
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by JO 753 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:17 am

I am sure there were pictograf daizy weelz for my Smith Corona, Matt. The competeing type ball teknolojy also had a wide variety uv fonts, including 'wing ding' novelty ballz. And that wuz WAY the HELL back in the pliestocene era uv home computer machinez.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:22 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Matt: you better be careful.
Do you mean you and Jo753 are going to continue to not find one iota or evidence for your hilarious claim? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:25 am

Matticism No 5: You can't find one iota of evidence to prove the negative I made up and ascribed to you.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Matt: you da Man!!!!
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:32 am

JO 753 wrote: I am sure there were pictograf daizy weelz for my Smith Corona, Matt.
The ancient Palestinians didn't have electric typewriters Jo 753. There weren't many power points back then, otherwise they would have put Jesus in the Electric Chair.

Have you set out a story and working hypothesis for us yet, how Michelangelo got his paws on a 1346 year old Palestinian clay tablet, from Palestine, that has a "picture" using a writing stylus, yet?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:33 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Matticism No 5: You can't find one iota of evidence to prove the negative I made up and ascribed to you. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Matt: you da Man!!!!
You mean you and Jo 753 can't find on classical or Egyptian "eye witness drawing" Tsk tsk tsk.... :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:35 am

Evidently, in your archeology class, you never studied sarcasm........................... :idea:
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 14527
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by JO 753 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:35 am

He'z posting alot uv short repetionz to get the thred a few pajez beyond hiz no paper fiasco so nobody will see it without rewinding.

Another stratejy iz to pretend the kwestion wuznt ansrd.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:37 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:33 am
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Matticism No 5: You can't find one iota of evidence to prove the negative I made up and ascribed to you. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Matt: you da Man!!!!
You mean you and Jo 753 can't find on classical or Egyptian "eye witness drawing" Tsk tsk tsk.... :lol: :lol:
Keeping in mind: Matticism No 5: You can't find one iota of evidence to prove the negative I made up and ascribed to you. Please copy and paste where I said anything near what you claim above.

I'll leave the forum forever if you even come close.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:39 am

JO 753 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:35 am
He'z posting alot uv short repetionz to get the thred a few pajez beyond hiz no paper fiasco so nobody will see it without rewinding.

Another stratejy iz to pretend the kwestion wuznt ansrd.
I am an absolute idiot. It took me a few years to catch on to Matt's game. When he's contending with Wooists and the totally uninformed, I only wondered why he was wasting his time. Shows what context can do for you.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:40 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:You can't find one iota of evidence to prove the negative I made up and ascribed to you.
As you made it up, like your recent forged evidence in other threads, I didn't bother thinking about it at all.

Let me me know when you or Jo753 find any evidence for your BS claim of classical or Egyptian "eye witness drawings" :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:41 am

Ohhhhhh........that complete non answer got right by me.

Matticism No 6: writing for an audience of one.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 13165
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Lance Kennedy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:42 am

Actually, there is a pretty good record of Ancient Egyptian writing. They used hieroglyphics, which thanks to the Rosetta stone, we can decipher. There is a lot of ancient history recorded. But there are a couple of major gaps.

Nothing about Moses. Although the name is a distortion of a genuine ancient Egyptian name, Ramses. Nothing about Pharaohs armies drowning in the Red Sea. Nothing about Jewish slaves becoming free. Strange, that.

Also nothing about alien space craft. One would think that, among the incredible wealth of ancient Egyptian writing, something as incredible as an alien space craft would be recorded. But nothing. Strange, is it not ?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:45 am

JO 753 wrote:He'z posting alot uv short repetionz to get the thred a few pajez beyond hiz no paper fiasco so nobody will see it without rewinding.
1) Palestine is not in China
2) They didn't have pens,
3) You failed to find one example or an iota of evidence that any classical or Egyptian person could or did draw eyewitness pictures.
4) You are running away from my simple question : How did a Palestinian (Middle East) drawing in 36AD end up in Florence (Renaissance Italy) in 1350 in the hands of only one Renaissance painter?

In other words, I destroyed your and Bobbo's total crap "Da Vinci Code" claim.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:46 am

Lance: thanks for joining in but Matts point du jour is that you cant write make an image of anything because a stylus can only be used to write and his evidence for this is that YOU can't provide a copy of a picture of a flying saucer. Thats what happens when you let things go untreated.

"You' meaning the Egyptians around the time of Christ. Heh, heh....just struck me, the existence of Flying Saucers being debated but not of Jesus. At least Flying Saucers are not inherently illogical and self contradicting, NOT that Gawd can't do anything he wants to including placing images of flying saucers into the mind of Italian Painters 1300 years later........cause you know.......he can do anything he wants to.

The trifecta: Matt doing the same thing (sic).
Last edited by bobbo_the_Pragmatist on Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:51 am

Lance Kennedy wrote: Actually, there is a pretty good record of Ancient Egyptian writing. They used hieroglyphics, which thanks to the Rosetta stone, we can decipher.
The scribes used Demotic script. It was faster. The Rosetta stone uses both Demotic and Hieroglyphs and that's how we learned to read hieroglyphs.
Demotic script.jpg
Lance Kennedy wrote: Also nothing about alien space craft. One would think that, among the incredible wealth of ancient Egyptian writing, something as incredible as an alien space craft would be recorded. But nothing. Strange, is it not ?
Exactly. This thread simply has two "Ancient Alien" TV fans posting in it. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:54 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:46 am
Lance: thanks for joining in but Matts point du jour is that you cant write make an image of anything because a stylus can only be used to write and his evidence for this is that YOU can't provide a copy of a picture of a flying saucer. Thats what happens when you let things go untreated.
Show me an example of an Egyptian drawing an eyewitness picture with a stylus? Have you worked out why you can't find one example yet? :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 13165
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Lance Kennedy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:56 am

Actually the demotic script with a stylus cannot be done pictorially. I am definitely not expert on this, but I read an item on this, which described how the script was prepared by pressing the stylus into the clay. It is not done by drawing the stylus along the clay, and so the range of possible shapes is limited.

Hieroglyphics are done differently, and pictures can definitely be done. In fact, the ancients drew many pictures. But none of alien space craft.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:01 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:56 am
Actually the demotic script with a stylus cannot be done pictorially. I am definitely not expert on this, but I read an item on this, which described how the script was prepared by pressing the stylus into the clay. It is not done by drawing the stylus along the clay, and so the range of possible shapes is limited.

Hieroglyphics are done differently, and pictures can definitely be done. In fact, the ancients drew many pictures. But none of alien space craft.
Matts argument started with the Egyptians couldn't make pictures because they didn't have pen and paper.........It morphs and as he jumps around to and fro it can be hard to respond without repeating 4 paragraphs of set up. A recognition Matt has learned over the years.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:06 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:56 am
Actually the demotic script with a stylus cannot be done pictorially. I am definitely not expert on this, but I read an item on this, which described how the script was prepared by pressing the stylus into the clay. It is not done by drawing the stylus along the clay, and so the range of possible shapes is limited.


Yep. You press into the wet clay. You then use water to clear the words. I'm waiting to hear from J0753 and Bobbo how an "eyewitness image" was drawn in 36AD in Palestine and ended up in Europe in 1350 in one Renaissance painter's possession and why this painter included it in his painting of "The Crucifixion of Jesus" which has to include the sun and the moon to signify the rising of Christ.

Not surprisingly, they can't find any examples of any Egyptian drawing any "eyewitness image" for obvious reasons.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:11 am

Neither Joe nor I said anything like that. Its just: Matticism No 5: You can't find one iota of evidence to prove the negative I made up and ascribed to you. and Matticism No 6: writing for an audience of one.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:12 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist" wrote: Matts argument started with the Egyptians couldn't make pictures because they didn't have pen and paper..

1) A stylus is not a pen you idiot.
2) Wet clay is not paper.
3) No Egyptian ever made a drawing of an eyewitness event ( You can't find one example)
4) 36AD is 1346 years before the Renaissance
5) The "Crucifixion of Jesus" is signified in the bible by the sun and the moon, which is why Renaissance painter painted the sun and the moon .........and not spaceships.

Now set out your working hypothesis so I can laugh at you two some more.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:21 am

I agree with all that Matt. Whats your point?
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:38 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: I agree with all that Matt. Whats your point?
No you didn't. You simply realised your errors and ridiculous claim about an ancient Palestinian drawing eyewitness picture of spaceships at the crucifixion of Jesus, using a stylus and wet clay tablet. :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:43 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:38 am
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: I agree with all that Matt. Whats your point?
No you didn't. You simply realised your errors and ridiculous claim about an ancient Palestinian drawing eyewitness picture of spaceships at the crucifixion of Jesus, using a stylus and wet clay tablet. :lol:
Copy and paste where I said anything near that.

Just nother example of: Matticism No 5: You can't find one iota of evidence to prove the negative I made up and ascribed to you.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:17 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist" wrote: Matticism No 6: writing for an audience of one.
Jo 753 responded ( That's one person ) and then you ( That's two people, you complete idiot)

Tell me when you learn to count past one.
:lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:24 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:17 am
bobbo_the_Pragmatist" wrote: Matticism No 6: writing for an audience of one.
Jo 753 responded ( That's one person ) and then you ( That's two people, you complete idiot)


Matticism No 7: Taking credit for being completely humiliated as when Trump lauds the number of Female Congress Creeps.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:26 am

Matticism No 8: Playing chess like Checkers: So egotistical thinks there is no reason to think ONE move ahead. Such is his perfection when the audience is his own.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:29 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: No you didn't. You simply realised your errors and ridiculous claim about an ancient Palestinian drawing eyewitness picture of spaceships at the crucifixion of Jesus, using a stylus and wet clay tablet. :lol:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Copy and paste where I said anything near that.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:"There was pen and paper in 36 ad. By todays conventions, we call that ocher with stylus and papyrus. Same thing"
Soooooo.....Bobbo.... are they the same thing?

Have you found an ancient "eyewitness drawing" using a stylus that pushes into wet clay for me yet?
:lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:30 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:29 am
Have you found an ancient "eyewitness drawing" using a stylus that pushes into wet clay for me yet? [/color] :lol:
Matticism No 5: You can't find one iota of evidence to prove the negative I made up and ascribed to you.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:31 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist' wrote: So egotistical thinks there is .......
At least I can count past one. Keep practicing Bobbo. You will eventually get there.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:34 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist" wrote: You can't find one iota of evidence to prove the negative I made up and ascribed to you.
That isn't even a coherent claim. Why do I have to justify some incoherent crap that you state you made up yourself?

You are just really really dumb Bobbo.
:lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:34 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:31 am
bobbo_the_Pragmatist' wrote: So egotistical thinks there is .......
At least I can count past one. Keep practicing Bobbo. You will eventually get there.
Matticism No 9: the non-sequitur posing as a direct and winning response. The audience of one on the boundary line of delusion. The Hits never stop.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 19287
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Earliest recorded UFO sightings

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:35 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:34 am
bobbo_the_Pragmatist" wrote: You can't find one iota of evidence to prove the negative I made up and ascribed to you.
That isn't even a coherent claim. Why do I have to justify some incoherent crap that you state you made up yourself?

You are just really really dumb Bobbo.
:lol:
Matticism No10: using the partial quote as if no one can look at the record.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?