Performing Telekinesis after 14th May 2009

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Aztexan » Sun May 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:The Statue and I shall have a fight and I shall destroy it, As the dreams have shown, the Statue moves from off the top of the Centopah and then I become exceedingly strong against the Devil called Satan and against the False Prophet called Abaddon (Hebrew Language) and against the Others Beasts that are pertaining to the Census Count of a Population of Six Hundred and Sixty Six Beasts, and then the End of the World begins.
Dear John, your "new explanation" is entertaining but it does not fit the facts.

You have made many postings complaining about the JREF $1million dollar challenge. If you were simply trying to convince christians that you are the new "saviour/prophet" you would have done so on christian forums and not been interested in the JREF challenge and posting on atheist skeptic sites.

Anyway it does not matter. You have no magic skills and as nothing is going to happen I think I can let let other people on this forum make fun of you.

If highflyertoo had only made the claim, "I will use my powers to make otherwise very rational people give me the time of day", he might be a million dollars richer.
trump is Putin's bitch

highflyertoo
BANNED

Post by highflyertoo » Mon May 04, 2009 2:15 am

ruben lopez

If I don't warn people in advance then people will say '' why didn't you warn us of the evil that's festering ? ''.

So firstly I have warned people ,and secondly I shall provide the evidence. Then you people will have to develope ''new wits'' to cope with the change of reality.

It will be reality ,yet in a completely different form. STAY STRONG

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Mon May 04, 2009 2:29 am

Why does it fall on your shoulders to warn of 'the evil that's festering"? In other words, I know how screwed up we have let our planet and species become, so for you to come along and "reveal" this truth does nothing for someone like me. Sure, I'm just a curious as anyone else as to your claims, and will wait with anticipation to see your "evidence" should you provide it. Until then, I only act like a nut here, but I am as sane a person as you'll ever meet. How about you?
trump is Putin's bitch

HghrSymmetry
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: ViewClearerFromAbove

Post by HghrSymmetry » Mon May 04, 2009 6:28 am

highflyertoo wrote:. Then you people will have to develope ''new wits'' to cope with the change of reality.

It will be reality ,yet in a completely different form. STAY STRONG
Good one hft. `Bout popped a kidney reading that.
:lol:

bigtim
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Skeptical Berserker

Post by bigtim » Mon May 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:...You do not have any telekinesis skills and never will....
I have TK skills... I do... I can TK my fingers... using my force of will to make them move... I have done so 213 times in the creation of this post. Fear me. I am your berserker king. Send me Mead and Wenches.
~
BigTim
"I'm not entirely convinced that ValHalla isn't real."

highflyertoo
BANNED

Post by highflyertoo » Tue May 05, 2009 3:21 am

bigtim wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:...You do not have any telekinesis skills and never will....
I have TK skills... I do... I can TK my fingers... using my force of will to make them move... I have done so 213 times in the creation of this post. Fear me. I am your berserker king. Send me Mead and Wenches.
Berserker King?
Wasn't it the Norseman Kings that hired ''berserkers'' because of they mental lunatic state having no fear?
And is it not true that the Norseman Kings had to kill their hired berserkers because of them being uncontrollable even in Viking low unethical standards?

I hereby announce thee as big tim tam chocolate biscuit LOL

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Tue May 05, 2009 5:06 am

Is "tam chocolate biscuit" a euphemism for "crazy", because if it is, I'd like you to meet this kettle LOL
trump is Putin's bitch

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Post by Gord » Tue May 05, 2009 6:03 am

highflyertoo wrote:
Gord wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:The Fourth Beast Kingdom was meant to peak in the mid nineties but there was something hindering it's developement :D
Yeah, that was me, sorry. I was supposed to go invade Iraq, but then I figured, know what? I'd rather finish my degree first. :oops:
what ? The Fourth Beast Kingdom is made up of a ''body/group'' of Individual Persons.
The amount of Individual Persons is a group of Beasts, and that group amount is 666 Individual Persons, I say again that the group amount is '' six hundred and sixty six individual persons--
Yup, that's me! What? You don't think I'd invade Iraq if I was just ONE person, do you?
--that are ungodly beasts''.
Oh great, here come the insults again.

I'm sure you're a real party flower yourself, there, hifler.
Why even sophisticated skeptics from America can use ''simply addition''.
Ooh, yeah, that let's me out then. I'm Canadian.
ruben lopez wrote:Is "tam chocolate biscuit" a euphemism for "crazy", because if it is, I'd like you to meet this kettle LOL
No, I think a Tim Tam is a brand name of chocky bickies, that's all he's saying.

http://torontoist.com/attachments/Alison/tim%20tam.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue May 05, 2009 7:01 am

ruben lopez wrote:Is "tam chocolate biscuit" a euphemism for "crazy", because if it is, I'd like you to meet this kettle LOL
Dear Ruben and Gord

A "Tim Tam" is a popular Australian chocolate biscuit. The Australian expression is
"See that guy?...I don't think he is the full packet of Tim Tams" suggesting a mental deficit.

Highflyer has not grasped the concept that this is mostly a North American forum and has not modified his language away from Australian. Let me talk to him in Australian

"Jeeez mate, these septic tanks dont know the strine lingo. If some joker called me some thingimybob name I'd deck him first and av a butcher's hook at the slag-off later. "

Problem solved

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Tue May 05, 2009 7:43 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:"Jeeez mate, these septic tanks dont know the strine lingo. If some joker called me some thingimybob name I'd deck him first and av a butcher's hook at the slag-off later. "
Now that I understood!

But at least I knew a Tim Tam was a chocky bicky*, didn't I! :mrgreen:

*some sort of English slang for "chocolate bisquit"
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

highflyertoo
BANNED

Post by highflyertoo » Tue May 05, 2009 9:25 am

I have no idea what you're rambling about ''tim tams'' LOL & LOL

I have posted a video response on youtube to JREF video headlined '' James Randi:It's Not In The Name''.

bigtim
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Skeptical Berserker

Post by bigtim » Tue May 05, 2009 2:11 pm

highflyertoo wrote:
bigtim wrote:
Berserker King?
Wasn't it the Norseman Kings that hired ''berserkers'' because of they mental lunatic state having no fear?
And is it not true that the Norseman Kings had to kill their hired berserkers because of them being uncontrollable even in Viking low unethical standards?

I hereby announce thee as big tim tam chocolate biscuit LOL

Oh ye of little education...

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~
BigTim
"I'm not entirely convinced that ValHalla isn't real."

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue May 05, 2009 11:12 pm

highflyertoo wrote: I have no idea what you're rambling about ''tim tams'' LOL & LOL

I have posted a video response on youtube to JREF video headlined '' James Randi:It's Not In The Name''.
This is what Highflyertoo posted. Not exactly huge news....

onetwopussies (1 week ago)
I have been telling people on the website Skeptic Society, that I will perform the real Telekinesis very shortly in a matter of weeks.

highflyertoo
BANNED

Post by highflyertoo » Wed May 06, 2009 6:38 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
highflyertoo wrote: I have no idea what you're rambling about ''tim tams'' LOL & LOL

This is what Highflyertoo posted. Not exactly huge news....

onetwopussies (1 week ago)
I have been telling people on the website Skeptic Society, that I will perform the real Telekinesis very shortly in a matter of weeks.
Matthew isn't such a super slueth skeptic detective after all by missing my incriminating/truthful home video which I made yesterday. LOL

I made a video on youtube called ''Insight Gift fo James Randi & Co'' it's about 2:32 minutes run time. You can view it on the RESPONSE to James Randi's video called.... ''James Randi:It's Not In The Name''.... Google to see :) and then you should understand my agenda somewhat :wink:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Transcript Highflyer You tube video

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed May 06, 2009 7:46 am

highflyertoo wrote: I made a video on youtube called ''Insight Gift fo James Randi & Co''
Matthew's Summary
The video imagery is simply of a gum tree filmed from below. We do not see Highflyertoo. Highflyertoo speaks very slowly in the older Australian accent ( think Elmer Phudd from the Bug Bunny show if you are not Australian). There is heavy vehicle background noise like a highway nearby. .

Transcript:
Hello to James Randi Educational Foundation. I'd like to tell you that I will perform telekinesis shortly, it will not be before the 14th of May 2009, it will be afterwards. (pause) and then you will know ( pause) not to question anymore. On the Skeptic Society I said I would do it before the 14th of May which was a complete lie. Today is the 5th of May and the reason that I said I would do it before the 14th of May ( pause) on my thread ( pause) that is under the name Highflyertoo, is because I'm trying to bamboozle the devil. Now if I bamboozle the devil ( pause) it make it much harder for him to prevent me from changing times because I desire to change scripture, Holy scripture, against the devil and the four beast kingdom.
(Extremely long pause) but I do not wish or desire to change laws, only to change times to avoid the marking system of the beast and to avoid armagedon ( check spelling). (pause) Thats it folks (large pause then he continues) Destroy the house of satan before it emerges (pause as truck passes) I'm sorry about the traffic here...but um....That's how it is. (pause) Hope to see you soon James providing you don't die and god willing as I am Emmanuel the Messiah of Nazareth, not Jesus christ, I am Emmanuel the Messiah of Nazareth whose spirit is clean. I hope to see you soon James and Geoff Wagg and your co-workers...alright bye bye

What have we learned?
1)We have learned that Highflyertoo thinks he is "Emmanuel, the Messiah of Nazareth"
2) That he is going to change "times" to trick the devil.
3) That he is only concerned about what he posted on our Skeptic and the JREF forum.
4) That he thinks by posting an incorrect date on both Skeptic forums that he has
bamboozled the devil ( which suggests the devil is an existing member of both forums and probably a paid up member of the Skeptic Society, in which case Michael Shermer may wish to thank the devil for his support over the years)
5) That Highflyertoo admits to lying in his posts on both forums.

I still do not think John is telling the truth as he gave the 14th of May date and if John is really Emmanuel, Messiah of Nazareth why has he not told anyone? Why has he only informed atheist skeptics and not his fellow christians?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Re: Transcript Highflyer You tube video

Post by Gord » Wed May 06, 2009 10:41 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
highflyertoo wrote: I made a video on youtube called ''Insight Gift fo James Randi & Co''
Matthew's Summary
The video imagery is simply of a gum tree filmed from below. We do not see Highflyertoo. Highflyertoo speaks very slowly in the older Australian accent ( think Elmer Phudd from the Bug Bunny show if you are not Australian). There is heavy vehicle background noise like a highway nearby. .
a - Judging by the comment(s), at least one person thought the tree was talking.
b - Elmer Fudd doesn't have an Australian accent! :?
c - What, don't trees drive cars in Australia?
I still do not think John is telling the truth as he gave the 14th of May date and if John is really Emmanuel, Messiah of Nazareth why has he not told anyone? Why has he only informed atheist skeptics and not his fellow christians?
I think his argument is that he lied about the 14th of May date to deceive the devil. But that would be weird; if he's Emmanual his word should be golden. And why lie to the devil? The devil is the master of lies, he'd see right through a lie. At most, you should tell the devil half-truths.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

highflyertoo
BANNED

Post by highflyertoo » Wed May 06, 2009 10:47 am

Wow , Matthew Ellard reckons that I called myself Immanuel Messiah in the video ?? Open your ears dunderhead ! Are you batshit crazy or a {!#%@} stirring fruitbat ? LOL

Please get someone else to listen to the words in the Vid :)

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Wed May 06, 2009 11:11 am

Abusive posts like that are not acceptable.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Wed May 06, 2009 11:51 am

highflyertoo wrote:Wow , Matthew Ellard reckons that I called myself Immanuel Messiah in the video ?? ...

Please get someone else to listen to the words in the Vid :)
To be fair, that's what I thhought you said, too.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Post by vanderpoel » Wed May 06, 2009 5:31 pm

Matthew, you are a hell of a lot more educational than the James Randi Educational Foundation. You are also a lot more persuasive.

You persuaded me not to watch the video. 8-)
"When you put a toucan on a monkey’s ass, don’t be fooled by the brightly colored plumage, beware of the enormous bill!"

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Wed May 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:Hope to see you soon James providing you don't die and god willing as I am Emmanuel the Messiah of Nazareth, not Jesus christ, I am Emmanuel the Messiah of Nazareth whose spirit is clean.
Given that hifer has mocked you [us?] for thinking he said he was Emmanual, I believe what he was actually saying was, "Hope to see you soon James providing you don't die and god willing, that's Immanuel the Messiah of Nazareth, not Jesus christ, Immanuel the Messiah of Nazareth whose spirit is clean." He just pronounced it with a strong I, as in "EYE-manuel."

...I think. :donkey:
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

highflyertoo
BANNED

Post by highflyertoo » Thu May 07, 2009 1:03 am

Gord wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Hope to see you soon James providing you don't die and god willing as I am Emmanuel the Messiah of Nazareth, not Jesus christ, I am Emmanuel the Messiah of Nazareth whose spirit is clean.
Given that hifer has mocked you [us?] for thinking he said he was Emmanual, I believe what he was actually saying was, "Hope to see you soon James providing you don't die and god willing, that's Immanuel the Messiah of Nazareth, not Jesus christ, Immanuel the Messiah of Nazareth whose spirit is clean." He just pronounced it with a strong I, as in "EYE-manuel."

...I think. :donkey:
Transcript of video 2:08 - 2:32 . Hope to see you soon James providing you don't die and God Willing ''OF'' Immanuel Messiah ''OF'' Nazareth yes, ''NOT Jesus Christ'' , Immanuel Messiah ''OF'' Nazareth whose Spirit is Clean, I hope to see you soon James, oh and Jeff Wagg , oh and your ''argh'' co-workers , alright bye-bye.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu May 07, 2009 3:29 am

highflyertoo wrote:Wow , Matthew Ellard reckons that I called myself Immanuel Messiah in the video ?? Open your ears dunderhead ! Are you batshit crazy or a {!#%@} stirring fruitbat ? LOL
Dear Emmanuel, Messiah of Nazareth

Thank you for your opinion about my mental health. Did you think you achieved your aim of bamboozling the devil by posting a fake date on Skeptic websites? Why do you think the devil reads skeptic forums?

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Thu May 07, 2009 3:44 am

Because the International Internet Corporation moved its headquarters down here. :dv: :fire:
trump is Putin's bitch

highflyertoo
BANNED

Post by highflyertoo » Thu May 07, 2009 3:50 am

Hey Pyrrho, don't skeptics admit their wrong when mis-hearing words on a video ? Or is the truth not an issue here ?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu May 07, 2009 4:21 am

highflyertoo wrote:Hey Pyrrho, don't skeptics admit their wrong when mis-hearing words on a video ? Or is the truth not an issue here ?
John, you probably have schizophrenia.

You think the "devil" is a member of a skeptic forum and therefore by putting a false date on skeptic forums you are "tricking the devil". But the devil does not read atheist skeptic forum's does he? You are probably suffering a delusion.

You think you are going to change into some magical saviour from Nazareth. But you are from Bunbury, Western Australia and not Nazareth. That's just another delusion isn't it?

You think your "magic powers" given to you by god will allow you to change "time". But if the devil is reading these forums then the devil knows you have tricked him. Therefore your plan doesn't make any sense does it? You are holding two opposing thoughts in your head simultaneously.

You demand that Pyrrho stop my "lying" but you admit to actually to lying on this forum when you said your would gain magic powers on 14May09. Have you retracted your lie on this forum? You are holding two opposing thoughts in your head simultaneously.

I want you to read this posting to a friend and then talk to your priest at the Bunbury Pentacostal church. He will propably make some suggestions and arrange for you to see a doctor. It would be a good idea to go. We can talk again after you have seen a doctor.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Thu May 07, 2009 5:51 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:You think you are going to change into some magical saviour from Nazareth.
No, I think he's saying Immanuel is the true Messiah, not Jesus. But that doesn't imply he thinks he is Immanual. I mean, he might think he's Jesus. Or a tree of some kind. But I suspect he's definitely saying he's not Immanuel.

Wait, hmm. "Immanuel?" "Eye manual?" Will the Messiah be an opthomologist?! To paraphrase Futurama and landrew, "All signs point to maybe...."
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu May 07, 2009 6:48 am

Gord wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:You think you are going to change into some magical saviour from Nazareth.
No, I think he's saying Immanuel is the true Messiah, not Jesus. But that doesn't imply he thinks he is Immanual. I mean, he might think he's Jesus. Or a tree of some kind. But I suspect he's definitely saying he's not Immanuel.

I think he is saying he is changing into Emmanuel, Messiah of Nazareth because he is "gaining magical powers" and "will be able to change time" to bamboozle beelzabob and it is Highflyertoo who says he is going to save us. I think he is fairly "nutty" and he sometimes refers to himself as "Saviour" and other times to "Saviour" being a separate person although it is Highflyertoo who will change into "Saviour". To be honest I don't think Highflyertoo has any logical plan or concept and is quite ill.

I'm fairly sure he thinks James Randi ( "Boss"-Skeptic at JREF Skeptic foundation) is the "devil". I would like Highflyertoo to explain the steps that made him make this conclusion.

I'm also suspicious that the "four beasts" are
1) The JREF (skeptic) Foundation
2) The UK Sceptic Society
3) The Skeptics Society ( our team)
4) Australian Skeptics

highflyertoo
BANNED

Post by highflyertoo » Thu May 07, 2009 7:26 am

Are you feeling well Matthew ? You would do better to have a vacation or something. You're sounding quite odd.

Oh and one more thing, when doing a post mortem on my posts , could you at least get half of the facts right :) :)

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu May 07, 2009 7:49 am

highflyertoo wrote:Are you feeling well Matthew ? You would do better to have a vacation or something. You're sounding quite odd.

Oh and one more thing, when doing a post mortem on my posts , could you at least get half of the facts right :) :)
John, you admit you directly lied to this forum about the 14th of May date, YES or NO?

You are a liar and a christian on an skeptic forum. Go see a doctor. Do you you think anyone believes anything you post on this forum anymore? You think we are the "devil" and that you are allowed to "trick us". These are your own words.

Please seek medical help.

highflyertoo
BANNED

Post by highflyertoo » Thu May 07, 2009 11:14 am

In the futre the dreams I had in the past will come to pass/happen in the real world. The Devil who is a spirit has the ability to change into human form like the fallen angels can change their form into flesh. Now the Devil who watches every move I make, thinks he can corner me into obeying his will.
Yet God has given me dreams of the future, and those dreams are still unfolding. Now if I don't play out the dreams, then I will fall under Satan's Spell of doing his will to cause much desolation. So it's essential that Ikeep one step ahead of the Devil by feeding him untruths so as to bamboozles his plans, And so far it's working inmy favour.

Who would of thought that I would be decieving the Devil, Just imagine if I was Satan's Son ? Then Prophecy would be relying on me to play out the Scriptures for Satan to have his evil magnified.

The Devil who resides elsewhere, can not make me obey Prophecy. And God Almighty can not force me to obey Prophecy. It appears there is a STAND OFF :)

highflyertoo
BANNED

Post by highflyertoo » Thu May 07, 2009 11:17 am

Matthew Ellard you are a fool

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Thu May 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:To be honest I don't think Highflyertoo has any logical plan or concept and is quite ill.
I'd have to agree.
3) The Skeptics Society ( our team)
I'm on a team? :yahoo: squeeeeeeeee!
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

HghrSymmetry
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: ViewClearerFromAbove

Post by HghrSymmetry » Thu May 07, 2009 9:17 pm

highflyertoo wrote: You would do better to have a vacation or something. You're sounding quite odd.
Irony Alert :!:
Rating: 8.52 (a very good grade)

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu May 07, 2009 11:15 pm

highflyertoo wrote:In the futre the dreams I had in the past will come to pass/happen in the real world. The Devil who is a spirit has the ability to change into human form like the fallen angels can change their form into flesh. Now the Devil who watches every move I make, thinks he can corner me into obeying his will.
Yet God has given me dreams of the future, and those dreams are still unfolding. Now if I don't play out the dreams, then I will fall under Satan's Spell of doing his will to cause much desolation. So it's essential that Ikeep one step ahead of the Devil by feeding him untruths so as to bamboozles his plans, And so far it's working inmy favour.

Who would of thought that I would be decieving the Devil, Just imagine if I was Satan's Son ? Then Prophecy would be relying on me to play out the Scriptures for Satan to have his evil magnified.

The Devil who resides elsewhere, can not make me obey Prophecy. And God Almighty can not force me to obey Prophecy. It appears there is a STAND OFF :)
John, please read what you wrote and think about it.
1) You think that the devil has taken the human form ( probably James Randi)
2) You think the Devil watches every move you make but you are the person who is posting all your "secrets" on Skeptic forums for the "devil to read".
3) You think the devil tells you what to do and you are lying to him by also posting on skeptic forums.
4) You are only posting on skeptic forums although skeptic forums do not believe in god, Jesus or any other of your rubbish.

Do you agree that that an objective person would think you were crazy?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu May 07, 2009 11:19 pm

highflyertoo wrote:Matthew Ellard you are a fool
John, why do you think I am a fool? I said you were lying about the 14th of May date and you now admit you were lying. I said you were going to claim to be the new prohet and you are now claiming to be the new prophet. I said you are probably mad and your latest posts suggest you are quite mad.

However, why are you posting your christian religious rubbish on an atheist skeptical forum and not christian forums? Are christians also trying to trick you like the devil?

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Fri May 08, 2009 12:43 am

highflyertoo wrote:Hey Pyrrho, don't skeptics admit their wrong when mis-hearing words on a video ? Or is the truth not an issue here ?
It would be carrying the rules much too far to start sanctioning people for differences of opinion about "the truth".
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

highflyertoo
BANNED

Post by highflyertoo » Fri May 08, 2009 1:24 am

So Pyrrho do you know if I am trying to be helpful to you and others on this site. Do you believe that I could have some thought disorders WHILST revealing many truths of the FUTURE ?
Surely it is understandable that if the things I have revealed are true about devils, demons, etc that it would in some what take it's toll on me by I calling someone a ''fruitbat (flying fox)''.

You Skeptics who are only mere people who are the ponderers of people who claim of the paranormal. While ''I'' am the PLAYER OF THE PARANORMAL.
If you skeptics want to learn , then you require people like me to open your eyes as to what the paranormal really consists of. My words are to stir up your ignorance that rests comfortably in your noggins. So why would n't I sound ''CRAZY'' for stating facts that oppose your indoctrination of close mindedness. Stay Cool :)

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Fri May 08, 2009 1:47 am

highflyertoo wrote:So Pyrrho do you know if I am trying to be helpful to you and others on this site. Do you believe that I could have some thought disorders WHILST revealing many truths of the FUTURE ?
I do not agree with, and I do not perform, psychological diagnoses via the Internet.
Surely it is understandable that if the things I have revealed are true about devils, demons, etc that it would in some what take it's toll on me by I calling someone a ''fruitbat (flying fox)''.
I don't know. Life is stressful enough without supernatural entities getting involved. Humans are devil enough for any world.
You Skeptics who are only mere people who are the ponderers of people who claim of the paranormal. While ''I'' am the PLAYER OF THE PARANORMAL.
I'm bored of the paranormal.
If you skeptics want to learn , then you require people like me to open your eyes as to what the paranormal really consists of. My words are to stir up your ignorance that rests comfortably in your noggins. So why would n't I sound ''CRAZY'' for stating facts that oppose your indoctrination of close mindedness. Stay Cool :)
Hey, it's an open forum, and it's open to expression of new ideas. Frustrating for some people, entertaining for other people, and not important at all for a whole lot of other people. This is just a forum, full of opinions--the genuinely important work goes on elsewhere.

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Post by vanderpoel » Fri May 08, 2009 2:03 am

highflyertoo wrote: So why would n't I sound ''CRAZY'' for stating facts that oppose your indoctrination of close mindedness. Stay Cool :)
You donʻt.
You sound crazy for not stating facts.
"When you put a toucan on a monkey’s ass, don’t be fooled by the brightly colored plumage, beware of the enormous bill!"