Performing Telekinesis after 14th May 2009

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
highflyertoo
BANNED
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by highflyertoo » Fri May 01, 2009 2:02 am

It's not about moving the goal posts it's about changing the umpire :D .

Here's an old riddle of mine that's still in progress and the foundation of My Agenda:

''Another Day More IS Another Day Less''

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri May 01, 2009 3:16 am

highflyertoo wrote:My Agenda has been revealed over the years. Matthew Ellard was grasping the very fundamentals of my ''disguised agenda'' at his first researching of my Old Posts on the internet, yet MATTHEW ELLARD fell into a hole because of him being distracted by his own wayward egotisical assumptions. LOL.

Matthew . You are standing too, too, too close to the picture to see what's there before your eyes. Take a few paces back and allow the focus to be sharp rather than BLURRED :wink:


This is pathetic. You can write a better excuse than the rubbish you have written above. Your "Agenda" is a confused mix of bible passages and a claim that your would have "magic powers" on a certain day. No one ever believed you and, as I pointed out, your bible quotes were rubbish or wrong. How can you possibly be "god's prophet" if you cannot communicate one simple message let alone "save mankind".

Well now that you are pretending you have another christian agenda you can now "piss off" as this is not a christian forum. Lets face it, you do not have "magic powers", you never will have "magic powers" and "god" is a mythical character from a stone age religion for middle eastern sheep herders. This is a skeptic forum and you have wasted our time as I always said you would.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri May 01, 2009 3:23 am

highflyertoo wrote:It's not about moving the goal posts it's about changing the umpire. Here's an old riddle of mine that's still in progress and the foundation of My Agenda: ''Another Day More IS Another Day Less''


I assume "god" is the "umpire". I assume "god" has read your posts and decided that you are not a good person as you lie, fake, draw attention to yourself and make false claims. God is not giving you "magic powers" anymore is he?

''Another Day More IS Another Day Less'' is taken from the Watchtower. It is a reference to the apocalypse. As you fail to comprehend, this is not a christian forum and thus we do not believe in the apocalypse, the bible, Jesus or your ridiculous postings. Read the banner at the top of this page ...AND THE PROMOTION OF SCIENCE. Do you understand what this means?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

“Religion and Bipolar Disorder” forum

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri May 01, 2009 3:39 am

There is a forum for people suffering mental health issues called . HighFlyertoo has made declared his real name is John Murie in an earlier posting. John made the following post on the forum in April 2008 for the thread

"Religion and Bipolar Disorder"
http://www.chinspirations.com/mhsourcep ... ent-page-1.

John Murie Says:
May 31st, 2008 at 9:22 pm
I believe that Religion does ESCALATE mental issues . I have seen many people queuing at the altar in ” prayer lines ” hoping to be healed of their disease’s , only to go back the next week to try again and again and again . Not One sick person(s)was healed . .. ..... . How the Preachers have the Flock in their hands alongside with their WALLETS , enough said

This suggests to me that John is very aware of the JREF money and other monies that a prophet/ healer can make. You can ask yourselves why John is posting on a forum for people suffering mental health issues and now tells people he is a prophet.

highflyertoo
BANNED
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by highflyertoo » Fri May 01, 2009 5:06 am

Matthew , I am not asking you to believe me or to respond with myriads of jibberish posts. Have a day off :wink:

User avatar
vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4577
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:01 am
Location: Honolulu

Re: “Religion and Bipolar Disorder” forum

Post by vanderpoel » Fri May 01, 2009 5:07 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:There is a forum for people suffering mental health issues called . HighFlyertoo has made declared his real name is John Murie in an earlier posting. John made the following post on the forum in April 2008 for the thread

"Religion and Bipolar Disorder"
http://www.chinspirations.com/mhsourcep ... ent-page-1.

John Murie Says:
May 31st, 2008 at 9:22 pm
I believe that Religion does ESCALATE mental issues . I have seen many people queuing at the altar in ” prayer lines ” hoping to be healed of their disease’s , only to go back the next week to try again and again and again . Not One sick person(s)was healed . .. ..... . How the Preachers have the Flock in their hands alongside with their WALLETS , enough said

This suggests to me that John is very aware of the JREF money and other monies that a prophet/ healer can make. You can ask yourselves why John is posting on a forum for people suffering mental health issues and now tells people he is a prophet.

Matthew, since you are the chief investigator, as in any good investigation, in order to find the culprit, in this case Murie aka God, you have followed the money.
I say weʻre ready for court.
Hanging court. :mrgreen:
"When you put a toucan on a monkey’s ass, don’t be fooled by the brightly colored plumage, beware of the enormous bill!"

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri May 01, 2009 5:46 am

highflyertoo wrote:Matthew , I am not asking you to believe me or to respond with myriads of jibberish posts. Have a day off :wink:


You are posting your gibberish on a skeptic forum. Are you asking butchers not to sell meat from butcher shops or florists not to sell flowers from floral shops?

John Muries' logic
"Gee, I can't work it out. I keep posting psychic stuff on a skeptic forum that investigates paranormal and psychic activities and a member keeps investigating my psychic claims. I wonder why this is happening. Am I stupid or something for not understanding this? Why is he doing this?"

highflyertoo
BANNED
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by highflyertoo » Fri May 01, 2009 6:01 am

If you had a day off with your girlfriend then you wouldn't be so frustrated, or MAYBE NOT :lol:
Seriously Matthew have some time off from nonsensical spouting off :oops:

highflyertoo
BANNED
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by highflyertoo » Fri May 01, 2009 6:04 am

My Telekinesis will happen as shown to me in God given dreams .

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri May 01, 2009 6:27 am

highflyertoo wrote:If you had a day off with your girlfriend then you wouldn't be so frustrated, or MAYBE NOT :lol:
Seriously Matthew have some time off from nonsensical spouting off :oops:


I am going to dine with my girlfriend tonight but I fail to see what that has to do with your posts on a skeptic forum and my replies as a skeptic. You simply don't understand what this forum does, do you?

I enjoy how you say I am "nonsensical spouting off"
1) You said a statue was going to come alive
2) That you could move cups and saucers with your mind
3) That the Pharisees were recruited from tentmakers
4) The scientists were off by several million years about "dinosaurs"
5) That you are the new prophet "saviour" based on footnotes from a Welsey edition of the KJV bible.

6) That the LHC was going to re-create the "big bang" [/color]

User avatar
vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4577
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:01 am
Location: Honolulu

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by vanderpoel » Fri May 01, 2009 6:41 am

highflyertoo wrote:My Telekinesis will happen as shown to me in God given dreams .

Ah, finally youʻre admitting that it will happen as in your dreams.
For a minute I thought you meant it will actually happen in reality.
In that case, be well and dream on. :mrgreen:
"When you put a toucan on a monkey’s ass, don’t be fooled by the brightly colored plumage, beware of the enormous bill!"

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri May 01, 2009 6:52 am

highflyertoo wrote:My Telekinesis will happen as shown to me in God given dreams .


Well go to a "god" based forum and tell them, not us.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34824
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: prostrate spurge
Location: Transcona

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Gord » Fri May 01, 2009 7:36 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:6) That the LHC was going to re-create the "big bang"


I missed that part. "LHC?" What's that, "Lord High Commissioner?"

Are we talkin' "Lord High Commissioner to the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland" or "Lord High Commissioner to the Parliament of Scotland?" I never trusted those Scottish Christians...!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9916
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Pyrrho » Fri May 01, 2009 11:35 am

highflyertoo wrote:My Agenda has been revealed over the years.

Matthew Ellard was grasping the very fundamentals of my ''disguised agenda'' at his first researching of my Old Posts on the internet, yet MATTHEW ELLARD fell into a hole because of him being distracted by his own wayward egotisical assumptions. LOL.

Matthew . You are standing too, too, too close to the picture to see what's there before your eyes.

Take a few paces back and allow the focus to be sharp rather than BLURRED :wink:

Your agenda seems pretty clear. However, we get very low traffic at this forum. Relatively few people are likely to notice.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

highflyertoo
BANNED
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by highflyertoo » Fri May 01, 2009 12:16 pm

Pyrrho wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:My Agenda has been revealed over the years.

Matthew Ellard was grasping the very fundamentals of my ''disguised agenda'' at his first researching of my Old Posts on the internet, yet MATTHEW ELLARD fell into a hole because of him being distracted by his own wayward egotisical assumptions. LOL.

Matthew . You are standing too, too, too close to the picture to see what's there before your eyes.

Take a few paces back and allow the focus to be sharp rather than BLURRED :wink:

Your agenda seems pretty clear. However, we get very low traffic at this forum. Relatively few people are likely to notice.
Yes but too much traffic flow results in not much being pondered with appropiate investigation.
So thanks Pyrrho for allow me to continue to post here without being banned. I actually may be telling you people alot of truth which will be helpful.

I am here to HELP the people understand the hard questions, well some of the hard questions :)

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34824
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: prostrate spurge
Location: Transcona

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Gord » Fri May 01, 2009 12:24 pm

highflyertoo wrote:I actually may be telling you people alot of truth which will be helpful.

Nah!

I am here to HELP the people understand the hard questions, well some of the hard questions :)

Then why do you couch everything in hidden terms? I've read many of your posts, and I seldom understand what you're trying to do -- unless it's to trick people. Is that it? You're trying to trick us?

I find being tricked extremely unhelpful. :|
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4577
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:01 am
Location: Honolulu

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by vanderpoel » Fri May 01, 2009 12:28 pm

highflyertoo wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:My Agenda has been revealed over the years.

Matthew Ellard was grasping the very fundamentals of my ''disguised agenda'' at his first researching of my Old Posts on the internet, yet MATTHEW ELLARD fell into a hole because of him being distracted by his own wayward egotisical assumptions. LOL.

Matthew . You are standing too, too, too close to the picture to see what's there before your eyes.

Take a few paces back and allow the focus to be sharp rather than BLURRED :wink:

Your agenda seems pretty clear. However, we get very low traffic at this forum. Relatively few people are likely to notice.
Yes but too much traffic flow results in not much being pondered with appropiate investigation.
So thanks Pyrrho for allow me to continue to post here without being banned. I actually may be telling you people alot of truth which will be helpful.

I am here to HELP the people understand the hard questions, well some of the hard questions :)

I have a hard question, but Iʻm not sure you can help.
The label says to consult a doctor :oops:
"When you put a toucan on a monkey’s ass, don’t be fooled by the brightly colored plumage, beware of the enormous bill!"

highflyertoo
BANNED
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by highflyertoo » Fri May 01, 2009 12:42 pm

The End of the World is in readiness, To be taken over by foretold ''Fourth Beast Kingdom'' as written in the Book of Daniel 7:7.

So I am telling people to not be surprised when the paranormal happens. I will use my power to fight against the Fourth Beast Kingdom of ''fallen angels''.

The Devil and the False Prophet and the Seven Heads and the Ten Horns and Others are absolutely furious with ''ME'' for Speaking Out.

Am I the Whistle Blower who is changing Scripture against the Devil's Kingdom ? Am I the little spanner in their works causing destiny to change ?

User avatar
decreptitate777
Regular Poster
Posts: 854
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:43 pm
Custom Title: The Dumbest Genius

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by decreptitate777 » Fri May 01, 2009 5:36 pm

highflyertoo wrote:The End of the World is in readiness, To be taken over by foretold ''Fourth Beast Kingdom'' as written in the Book of Daniel 7:7.

So I am telling people to not be surprised when the paranormal happens. I will use my power to fight against the Fourth Beast Kingdom of ''fallen angels''.

The Devil and the False Prophet and the Seven Heads and the Ten Horns and Others are absolutely furious with ''ME'' for Speaking Out.

Am I the Whistle Blower who is changing Scripture against the Devil's Kingdom ? Am I the little spanner in their works causing destiny to change ?


Lame...don't quit your day job there buddy...Don't bother...the gospel of Science has left your lies obsolete...its wondrous powers are much more fascinating than your fiction...

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9916
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Pyrrho » Fri May 01, 2009 11:17 pm

highflyertoo wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:My Agenda has been revealed over the years.

Matthew Ellard was grasping the very fundamentals of my ''disguised agenda'' at his first researching of my Old Posts on the internet, yet MATTHEW ELLARD fell into a hole because of him being distracted by his own wayward egotisical assumptions. LOL.

Matthew . You are standing too, too, too close to the picture to see what's there before your eyes.

Take a few paces back and allow the focus to be sharp rather than BLURRED :wink:

Your agenda seems pretty clear. However, we get very low traffic at this forum. Relatively few people are likely to notice.
Yes but too much traffic flow results in not much being pondered with appropiate investigation.
So thanks Pyrrho for allow me to continue to post here without being banned. I actually may be telling you people alot of truth which will be helpful.

I am here to HELP the people understand the hard questions, well some of the hard questions :)

Whatever. We let lots of people post here. It's such a distinction that I may have to start issuing medals. Maybe after I install the dancing monkeys.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34824
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: prostrate spurge
Location: Transcona

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Gord » Sat May 02, 2009 3:22 am

highflyertoo wrote:I will use my power to fight against the Fourth Beast Kingdom of ''fallen angels''.


Wait. I thought you were suggesting that the 'Fourth Beast Kingdom of ''fallen angels''' thingie was what would cause the statue to walk several blocks with its lips, and that your power would be telekinetic power over tableware. Are you now saying that you will use your flying dishes to prevent Teh Devil from moving the statue??

In other words, when the statue doesn't move, will you claim that you stopped it?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

highflyertoo
BANNED
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by highflyertoo » Sat May 02, 2009 7:43 am

Gord wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:I will use my power to fight against the Fourth Beast Kingdom of ''fallen angels''.


Wait. I thought you were suggesting that the 'Fourth Beast Kingdom of ''fallen angels''' thingie was what would cause the statue to walk several blocks with its lips, and that your power would be telekinetic power over tableware. Are you now saying that you will use your flying dishes to prevent Teh Devil from moving the statue??

In other words, when the statue doesn't move, will you claim that you stopped it?
The Statue and I shall have a fight and I shall destroy it, As the dreams have shown, the Statue moves from off the top of the Centopah and then I become exceedingly strong against the Devil called Satan and against the False Prophet called Abaddon (Hebrew Language) and against the Others Beasts that are pertaining to the Census Count of a Population of Six Hundred and Sixty Six Beasts, and then the End of the World begins.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9916
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Pyrrho » Sat May 02, 2009 11:36 am

I can't find any of that in my translation of Nostradamus.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 14496
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by JO 753 » Sat May 02, 2009 2:55 pm

If you stop the Devil frum messing thingz up, then the bible profesy would be wrong!

DIdnt get the memo? We are suppose to be paving the way to the end uv daze!

Ye. I'll be sure to get you a copy uv that memo. And don't forget the new cover sheet. The same one you use for the TPS report. Ye.

highflyertoo
BANNED
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by highflyertoo » Sat May 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Pyrrho wrote:I can't find any of that in my translation of Nostradamus.
That's true Pyrrho, and you won't find it in the Holy Scriptures.

Part of my agenda is to change the Prophecies in Holy Scripture.
I am currently changing what the Prophets wrote in advance , Daniel's , Isaiah's , Habakkuk's , Paul's and Revelation FORETELLINGS are being UNDONE by little me.

Let me explain for your understanding, When ''it'' refuses to be participate in the rules then that player is disqualified by means of '' TIME SPENDING''.
The years that have gone by can not be brought back, It's true that there can be a ''late arrival'' of prophecy due to a delay ( King Hezakiah had a delay of fifteen years added to his life before the sacking of Jerusalem) . Yet when the fruit is ripe, the fruit can only stay on the tree for only so long before falling off.

The Fourth Beast Kingdom was meant to peak in the mid nineties but there was something hindering it's developement :D
Last edited by highflyertoo on Sat May 02, 2009 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9916
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Pyrrho » Sat May 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Look, it's like this: I've been in the fishing game a long time. I don't rise to any old bait. Now if you want to catch a grampaw bass, you need a decent bass boat, a proper fishing rod, and a decent selection of weedless lures and such, not something cobbled together using safety pins and bent teaspoons. Then you've got to plonk that lure in amongst the weeds and tree branches just right. Otherwise all you're going to get are crawdads and bluegills.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

highflyertoo
BANNED
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by highflyertoo » Sat May 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Pyrrho wrote:Look, it's like this: I've been in the fishing game a long time. I don't rise to any old bait. Now if you want to catch a grampaw bass, you need a decent bass boat, a proper fishing rod, and a decent selection of weedless lures and such, not something cobbled together using safety pins and bent teaspoons. Then you've got to plonk that lure in amongst the weeds and tree branches just right. Otherwise all you're going to get are crawdads and bluegills.
Ah Pyrrho you're fishing in wait, while I'm Gambling in control :wink:

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9916
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Pyrrho » Sat May 02, 2009 3:48 pm

highflyertoo wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:Look, it's like this: I've been in the fishing game a long time. I don't rise to any old bait. Now if you want to catch a grampaw bass, you need a decent bass boat, a proper fishing rod, and a decent selection of weedless lures and such, not something cobbled together using safety pins and bent teaspoons. Then you've got to plonk that lure in amongst the weeds and tree branches just right. Otherwise all you're going to get are crawdads and bluegills.
Ah Pyrrho you're fishing in wait, while I'm Gambling in control :wink:

As they say in Las Vegas, "The house always wins."
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9167
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Chachacha » Sat May 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Pyrrho wrote:Look, it's like this: I've been in the fishing game a long time. I don't rise to any old bait. Now if you want to catch a grampaw bass, you need a decent bass boat, a proper fishing rod, and a decent selection of weedless lures and such, not something cobbled together using safety pins and bent teaspoons. Then you've got to plonk that lure in amongst the weeds and tree branches just right. Otherwise all you're going to get are crawdads and bluegills.


I don't care if you scold me for gushing over your posts: This one is great!!!!!!! :D

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9167
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:07 am
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Chachacha » Sun May 03, 2009 1:05 am

New Rule: Don't be a crawdad!


:D

highflyertoo
BANNED
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by highflyertoo » Sun May 03, 2009 1:59 am

Chachacha wrote:New Rule: Don't be a crawdad!


:D
Are you Bill Maher ? :lol:

highflyertoo
BANNED
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by highflyertoo » Sun May 03, 2009 2:16 am

About three weeks ago I sent Bill Maher a letter explaining how Armageddon could be avoided by the '' little horn'' refusing to comply with Scriptural Prophecy.

Mankind is currently prevented by God from waging Nuclear War until the ''Ten Horns ( Ten Demon Kings )'' come into power with the ''little horn ( eleventh horn )''. The Ten Horns want the World ( Luxurious Babylon ) to be destroyed be fire.

But if the little horn refuses to comply, then the Devil CAN NOT exercise his perdition on a massive scale over Mankind.

And so there you have it folks, Evil Prophecy has failed.

Have a nice day :D

Here's a postal address for Bill Maher through his agent:

Bill Maher
9150 Wilshire Boulevard
Suite 350 Beverly Hills
California 90212
USA

resume
Poster
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:02 pm

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by resume » Sun May 03, 2009 2:26 am

Flyer:

When are you going to actually do something?

highflyertoo
BANNED
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by highflyertoo » Sun May 03, 2009 2:36 am

resume wrote:Flyer:

When are you going to actually do something?
Meaning what ?

resume
Poster
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:02 pm

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by resume » Sun May 03, 2009 2:44 am

Meaning your claims on your first post. You can't possibly be that thick, or perhaps . . .

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6151
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Flash » Sun May 03, 2009 4:46 am

Bill Maher actually lives in Beverly Hills? He must be getting tonnes of crazy mail, eh? :lol:
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

highflyertoo
BANNED
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by highflyertoo » Sun May 03, 2009 6:57 am

Flash wrote:Bill Maher actually lives in Beverly Hills? He must be getting tonnes of crazy mail, eh? :lol:
Didn't they make the Terminator '' the Guv '' :lol:

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34824
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: prostrate spurge
Location: Transcona

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Gord » Sun May 03, 2009 7:45 am

highflyertoo wrote:The Fourth Beast Kingdom was meant to peak in the mid nineties but there was something hindering it's developement :D


Yeah, that was me, sorry. I was supposed to go invade Iraq, but then I figured, know what? I'd rather finish my degree first. :oops:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

highflyertoo
BANNED
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by highflyertoo » Sun May 03, 2009 4:29 pm

Gord wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:The Fourth Beast Kingdom was meant to peak in the mid nineties but there was something hindering it's developement :D


Yeah, that was me, sorry. I was supposed to go invade Iraq, but then I figured, know what? I'd rather finish my degree first. :oops:
what ? The Fourth Beast Kingdom is made up of a ''body/group'' of Individual Persons.
The amount of Individual Persons is a group of Beasts, and that group amount is 666 Individual Persons, I say again that the group amount is '' six hundred and sixty six individual persons that are ungodly beasts''.
The Scriptures actually name a handful of the Beasts , there's the Devil and the False Prophet . That a tally of two beasts of the six hundred and sixty six beasts. The Seven Heads which are Seven Kings makes the tally up to 9 beasts. And when ''CALCULATING'' the Ten Horns which are Ten Kings with the 9 Beasts, the tally has risen to a Number of 19 Individual Beasts.
WOW simply Arithmetic in calculating 1+1+1+1+1+1 etc.
Why even sophisticated skeptics from America can use ''simply addition''.

Now the people have Wisdom and Understanding in counting the number of the Beast.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Performing Telekinesis BY 14 May 2009

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun May 03, 2009 11:18 pm

highflyertoo wrote:The Statue and I shall have a fight and I shall destroy it, As the dreams have shown, the Statue moves from off the top of the Centopah and then I become exceedingly strong against the Devil called Satan and against the False Prophet called Abaddon (Hebrew Language) and against the Others Beasts that are pertaining to the Census Count of a Population of Six Hundred and Sixty Six Beasts, and then the End of the World begins.


Dear John, your "new explanation" is entertaining but it does not fit the facts.

You have made many postings complaining about the JREF $1million dollar challenge. If you were simply trying to convince christians that you are the new "saviour/prophet" you would have done so on christian forums and not been interested in the JREF challenge and posting on atheist skeptic sites.

Anyway it does not matter. You have no magic skills and as nothing is going to happen I think I can let let other people on this forum make fun of you.