Remote viewing targets and test protocol

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
VisionFromFeeling
Custom Title: skeptic-woo or woo-skeptic

Remote viewing targets and test protocol

Post by VisionFromFeeling » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:47 pm

Hello Skeptics,

I would like to ask for your assistance in creating targets for me to remote view. A target can be a location, person or people, building, object, event, or anything else. There are many different ways to prepare a target for remote viewing. Ideally we have a photograph which depicts the target, and we generate a new random target number of the format 1234-5678 for the target. The target picture can be copied into a Word document page, the target number placed above it on the page, and if there is text already written and available describing the target, this text can be copied and placed under the target image on the page. This page is then saved as a PDF page and given the file name that is the target number. Another way to prepare a target is to choose a target picture and to save it with a file name that is the target number.

The remote viewer is given no information about the target beforehand. Remote viewing takes place under double blind conditions. The remote viewer is given only the target number. The remote viewer connects to the target from the target signal which they feel from the target number and begins to have impressions from the target. Impressions can be visual shapes and colors, tactile, scent, taste, sound, movement, temperature, textures, elevation, density, emotions, thoughts, context, and more. The remote viewer records their impressions into a report in writing and drawings. When the remote viewing session is completed, and nothing more will be added into the report, the remote viewer is shown what the target was for feedback.

I have been remote viewing blind targets since February 2018 and have developed my own method which I call Elements Target Construction ETC. Mostly I have judged the remote viewing performance based on my own subjective qualitative assessment on a comparison between my report and the target feedback. I grade my remote viewing sessions with A, B, C, or F based on the qualitative correlation. I am corresponding with the Independent Investigations Group IIG and also with a second skeptics group toward a test of remote viewing.

To make more progress toward a test of remote viewing which meets scientific standards, I would like to remote view targets which were prepared by members of the skeptical community, so that I can have those as verified sessions and so that we can discuss the design and details of such a test.

I will be posting all of my remote viewing sessions on my website. Here is an example of a remote viewing session, how it was tasked, my report, followed by the feedback. There is also more information about my remote viewing method on the website.
http://www.elementstargetconstruction.c ... ts/FB.html

So if you would like to give me a target to remote view or would like to discuss how to test remote viewing I would love to hear from you.

Anita Ikonen

landrew
Has No Life

Re: Remote viewing targets and test protocol

Post by landrew » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:31 pm

I support this type of endeavor.
Not because I am a "believer," but because I believe it's incorrect to deny an idea a fair chance to present its evidence.
I'll not be declaring any preconceived conclusions in a closed-minded fashion, only a keen interest in what the results may reveal.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:24 pm

Hi, VisionFromFeeling, and welcome to SSF.

If I may ask, you wrote:
I have been remote viewing blind targets since February 2018 and have developed my own method which I call Elements Target Construction ETC. Mostly I have judged the remote viewing performance based on my own subjective qualitative assessment on a comparison between my report and the target feedback. I grade my remote viewing sessions with A, B, C, or F based on the qualitative correlation. I am corresponding with the Independent Investigations Group IIG and also with a second skeptics group toward a test of remote viewing.
How would you grade your overall success?
Lard, save me from your followers.

VisionFromFeeling

Post by VisionFromFeeling » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:46 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:24 pm
How would you grade your overall success?
Hello. Out of one data set that I have, consisting of 61 sessions (each session is the remote viewing of one target), where I used what I call the "normal protocol", and which has some of the best quality tasked targets, the grades distribution is currently,

Grade A - 20 - 33%
Grade B - 16 - 26%
Grade C - 19 - 31%
Grade F - 6 - 10%

This grading is not an exact science, and requires my subjective qualitative overall assessment of how well a report matches with its target. However, as long as I remain consistent in the way that I do grading, any large fluctuations in the outcome of grades distribution can act as a valid measure of remote viewing performance when I am testing different kinds of remote viewing protocols or target pools (a target pool is simply a source of many targets made by the same person and prepared in a similar way).

Grade C means that my report contains the major elements that are found in the target and that are relevant to the target identity. For example if the target is a tower or a lighthouse, then the report would contain a tower element. A report of grade C might not know what exactly is at the target site or by what names to call things, but the overall basic description is good and sufficiently suggests a connection to the target. Grade C is the passing grade.

Grade B means that not only are the major elements of the target found in my report, but the quality of the report is much better. There are more detailed parts in the report, more of a structure and a connection between individual elements, a better understanding of what the target is as a whole, and less inaccurate information. I might still not know exactly what to call the report, and a few things might be incorrect together with a majority that is correct.

Grade A is like a grade B report but even better. It is very easy to see a strong connection between my report to the target identity. Often a grade A report also names what specifically the target is. Grade A reports are the best reports.

Grade F means that it is not possible to consider my report and see a connection or correlation to the target. There is no indication that remote viewing would have taken place.

Under a normal protocol, my fail rate is typically between 10-20%. The grades distribution I have here given is based on some of my earliest remote viewing work, but I choose it because it is the most organized data set under the normal protocol from which to calculate a grades distribution. My remote viewing performance may have improved since then because my remote viewing skill and experience has grown since then, but I still quote to this grades distribution if I am asked, until I compute an updated one on more recent sessions.

I will be uploading all of my remote viewing sessions, with reports, feedback, and the grade I have given them. However for our purposes, since you are skeptics, they can only account for anecdotal evidence and examples of what I claim to be able to accomplish. For nearly all of these sessions that I have done, cheating would have been possible since the feedback is available only one click away, and also the reports and documentation could have been altered by myself. It has been good enough for me while I practice and develop the skill, and I am ready for the step of doing sessions under conditions where controls are in place which would prevent cheating so that I can produce sessions that are more valid. I have however not cheated on any of my sessions. In any session where due to breach of protocol the identity of the target became known prematurely, I have made a note of this in the report and terminated the session. All my session reports were genuinely remote viewed under double blind conditions but I am the only one who can be certain of that.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:07 pm

Thanks for your detailed answer. :)

However, since you wrote: "I do grading" and "My remote viewing performance may have improved since then because my remote viewing skill and experience has grown...", may I ask if you ever had someone else (preferably impartial) grade your skills, or, are you considering doing so in the future?

VisionFromFeeling

Post by VisionFromFeeling » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:37 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:07 pm
may I ask if you ever had someone else (preferably impartial) grade your skills, or, are you considering doing so in the future?
I have not had someone else grade my remote viewing sessions yet. I am working toward having a test with a skeptical group which in a sense will be like having my remote viewing skill assessed or graded as a whole by other persons. That test would measure my remote viewing performance as compared to statistical random probability.

There is perhaps no real value in grading my individual reports individually in a subjective qualitative manner, as I have done with the A, B, C, F grades. My own grading of sessions is primarily of importance in that it can show how remote viewing performance fluctuates across different remote viewing protocols, for example if I remote view differently, or use a different target pool or a different remote viewing method, and my individual grades go down and I have a lot more grades F, then it suggests that the variable of the method which was altered has an inhibiting effect on the remote viewing performance. The individual grading that I have done is most useful in comparing performance over time, or performance across different protocols. Someone else might do individual grading on subjective qualitative means differently than I have and assign different grades than I have, since there is no exact science to it, but they too would be expected to see the same fluctuations in performance across different protocols.

What I was hoping from this group of skeptics is for someone to prepare targets for me to remote view, and with those verified examples we could discuss ways of how to test a remote viewing skill. Obviously a subjective qualitative grading would not be used anymore when it comes to real testing.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:11 pm

My own grading of sessions is primarily of importance in that it can show how remote viewing performance fluctuates across different remote viewing protocols, for example if I remote view differently, or use a different target pool or a different remote viewing method, and my individual grades go down and I have a lot more grades F, then it suggests that the variable of the method which was altered has an inhibiting effect on the remote viewing performance.
And it also may suggest that if (your, or other's) remote viewing works only in one specific protocol (designed by you?), it might not be possible to declare the test a success and/or remote viewing a likely certainty.

But it's way too early and I do hope someone volunteers to prepare targets for you (it won't be me, that I foresee :-P). I'm interested to see what the outcome will be. Good luck!

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:44 pm

haaa...when I have posted about remote viewing they tell me I'm delusional, crazy, gullible, irrational...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

VisionFromFeeling

Post by VisionFromFeeling » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:55 pm

gorgeous wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:44 pm
haaa...when I have posted about remote viewing they tell me I'm delusional, crazy, gullible, irrational...
Back in my medical dowsing days 10 years ago the skeptics called me delusional, narcissistic, sexually manipulative, compulsive liar, and attention seeker. Hang in there friend. If you want to deal with the skeptics, you have to become a skeptic. They are a special bunch, they could be studied by David Attenborough as a separate subspecies of human. Just follow the scientific protocol, learn the lingo, don't let them get under your skin, use the card called "Attack the argument not the arguer" and stay cool and things can get done. I managed to crawl through the battlefield and successfully complete the skeptical process with medical dowsing. I am now back to do it all over again, but with remote viewing this time.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:57 pm

nope..won't be one like them....even though I posted duplication of remote viewing success they still say it isn't real
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

VisionFromFeeling

Post by VisionFromFeeling » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:35 pm

gorgeous wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:57 pm
nope..won't be one like them....even though I posted duplication of remote viewing success they still say it isn't real
Skeptics need evidence before they are willing to believe something to be real. If you post remote viewing sessions which you have done in the past, chances are those sessions were not done under controlled form, cheating could have been possible, or that the causes and factors for the end result are not properly identified and controlled, those sessions then at best only count as anecdotal evidence, and are meaningless to a skeptic. If you can remote view, you will need to be able to remote view again and under a controlled setting.

-If you remote viewed previously at home, you are going to have to remote view again in more of a laboratory setting where all of the circumstances are accounted for and controlled.

-You would need to perform several remote viewing sessions in a sequence, and all of those sessions would be counted toward a total score. It is not allowed to pick your best favorites and to submit only those for grading. Skeptics would call that "remembering the hits and forgetting the misses".

-Remote viewing can be done under double blind conditions, which means that you do not know anything about what the target is beforehand, and there is no person in contact or in presence with you before or during the session who knows anything about the target identity.

-A method of how to score the results of your remote viewing will need to be agreed upon before the remote viewing test so that the outcome of the test can be determined. Grading should not be done qualitatively or subjectively, meaning, by personal opinion or personal judgement or vague judgement, but needs to be graded in a set format where no matter who the person is who is grading, the outcome of the result would be the same.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:49 pm

VisionFromFeeling wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:55 pm
gorgeous wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:44 pm
Back in my medical dowsing days 10 years ago the skeptics called me delusional, narcissistic, sexually manipulative, compulsive liar, and attention seeker. Hang in there friend. If you want to deal with the skeptics, you have to become a skeptic. They are a special bunch, they could be studied by David Attenborough as a separate subspecies of human. Just follow the scientific protocol, learn the lingo, don't let them get under your skin, use the card called "Attack the argument not the arguer" and stay cool and things can get done. I managed to crawl through the battlefield and successfully complete the skeptical process with medical dowsing. I am now back to do it all over again, but with remote viewing this time.
Well, I think we can safely establish that you're not psychic, VFF. :-P

What georgie here calls "posting" usually means mega dumps of all sorts of wide-eyed nonsense about any which subject that got caught in the user's mouse.

Including conspiraloony and often racist/misogynistic attacks on unfortunate people...

As to "I managed to...successfully complete the skeptical process with medical dowsing."

What were the controls in that setting/those settings and which independent evaluating agency gave you the thumbs up?

VisionFromFeeling

Post by VisionFromFeeling » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:34 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:49 pm
As to "I managed to...successfully complete the skeptical process with medical dowsing."
What were the controls in that setting/those settings and which independent evaluating agency gave you the thumbs up?
What I mean by successfully completing the skeptical process, is to succeed in creating and agreeing on a test protocol with a skeptical group, carrying out the test with a skeptical group, and both parties agreeing that the test was carried out fair and accepting the results. I did that twice with medical dowsing, once with the IIG and once with JREF. Considering the large number of psychic claimants who never even approach skeptics about having a test, and of those many who do approach skeptics about a test and never manage to reach to an agreement or to carry out a test, very few psychic claimants successfully complete the skeptical process of testing. This is irrespective of the outcome of that test. I failed to meet the criteria for passing either of these tests, the success lies in completing the testing process.

You have no grounds on which to safely establish that I cannot remote view, stating it is only expressing your personal belief or expectation. The whole of my remote viewing experience suggests the possibility that I can remote view. Would you be the brave soul to construct a target for me to remote view? The experience and findings would lead me further along the path toward a test of remote viewing.

01kipper

Post by 01kipper » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:27 pm

I would suggest that for a proper double blind procedure, the person doing the judging should also be someone who was not directly involved in either the preparation of the images or the viewing of the images.

Furthermore, the judging should not be based on simply the degree to which the remote viewing description matches the image, instead there should be a variety of images given to the judge, and the judge should have to determine which image best matches the description.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:47 pm

VisionFromFeeling wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:34 am
scrmbldggs wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:49 pm
What I mean by successfully completing the skeptical process, is to succeed in creating and agreeing on a test protocol with a skeptical group, carrying out the test with a skeptical group, and both parties agreeing that the test was carried out fair and accepting the results. I did that twice with medical dowsing, once with the IIG and once with JREF. Considering the large number of psychic claimants who never even approach skeptics about having a test, and of those many who do approach skeptics about a test and never manage to reach to an agreement or to carry out a test, very few psychic claimants successfully complete the skeptical process of testing. This is irrespective of the outcome of that test. I failed to meet the criteria for passing either of these tests, the success lies in completing the testing process.
Thanks for clarifying.
You have no grounds on which to safely establish that I cannot remote view,
And I never did. That little joke pertained to the portion of my post you edited out in your response.
stating it is only expressing your personal belief or expectation. The whole of my remote viewing experience suggests the possibility that I can remote view. Would you be the brave soul to construct a target for me to remote view? The experience and findings would lead me further along the path toward a test of remote viewing.
I already said I'd be interested to see where your experiment leads. But I also said I won't be a/the one who'd design and/or provide a target. Sorry. :pardon:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:49 pm

01kipper wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:27 pm
I would suggest that for a proper double blind procedure, the person doing the judging should also be someone who was not directly involved in either the preparation of the images or the viewing of the images...
Agree.

Welcome to the fray, 01kipper.

VisionFromFeeling

Post by VisionFromFeeling » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:56 pm

01kipper wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:27 pm
I would suggest that for a proper double blind procedure, the person doing the judging should also be someone who was not directly involved in either the preparation of the images or the viewing of the images.

Furthermore, the judging should not be based on simply the degree to which the remote viewing description matches the image, instead there should be a variety of images given to the judge, and the judge should have to determine which image best matches the description.
Agreed. The test protocol draft is leaning in that direction. Incidentally I must also point out that I cannot be the one to do the matching of the report to one of several images, because that leads to a complicating phenomenon we in remote viewing call displacement. A person other than me must do the matching/judging, and it should be on an all-or-nothing basis.

VisionFromFeeling

Post by VisionFromFeeling » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:11 pm

Here is how simple it is to create a target for someone to remote view.

1. Find a target picture. Better to use a creative commons copyright free source. Some websites that offer such images,
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
https://unsplash.com/
-not black and white
-not a drawing
-not a photograph of a painting
-not digitally edited
-not an object cutout against a white or other false background

2. Create a new target number based on random numbers in the format 1234-5678, you can do so with any random number generator or here,
https://farsight.org/SRV/SRVcoordinates.html
Save the picture file under the file name that is the target number, four numbers connected by hyphen to another four numbers.

3. If there is text available with the picture, which describes the picture, or if you can find text about the target on Wikipedia or elsewhere, then copy some of that text onto a page and save it for later, just a few sentences or a paragraph or two. If there is no text about the target, you can also write some text yourself which describes in your own words what you see on the target picture. Or you can also prepare a target based only on the picture and without any text.

4. Post here in this thread something that looks like this, with your own time zone.

Target 8654-4614
August 14 2019 at 4:45 PM CEST

Where this time is the time when the target was created by you. Or if you prefer, just post

Target 8654-4614

Which is the target number, without specifying the time when the target was created. The benefit of posting the date when the target was made, is that it provides an additional source of target signal and makes remote viewing it easier.

5. Then after I have posted my report here which has a text summary and a drawing, then you can post the target feedback here, consisting of the target picture or a link to the target picture, and if you had prepared some descriptive text about the target then post that text here also. Provide a link to the target picture source and a link to the text if you copied it from another page. If you wrote a descriptive text on your own then there is of course no link to it.

Here is an example:

(First I post the target)

Target 8654-4614

(Then later I post the feedback)

Target 8654-4614
Western and part of the northern facade of the Parthenon, Athens, Greece
Picture source https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... thenon.jpg

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:27 pm

Just a reminder, posts always have timestamps.

VisionFromFeeling

Post by VisionFromFeeling » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:46 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:27 pm
Just a reminder, posts always have timestamps.
Date and time with timezone is when the target was created by the tasker. It provides an additional target signal for the remote viewing.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:57 pm

K.

Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Post by Austin Harper » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:07 am

I'm willing to participate in the experiment either by producing an image or judging.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:39 am

Yay! I sorta kinda had hoped for that. :-P

VisionFromFeeling

Post by VisionFromFeeling » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:16 am

Austin Harper wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:07 am
I'm willing to participate in the experiment either by producing an image or judging.
Excellent! Thank you! Think of a target you would like me to remote view and find a photograph which represents it well, or simply browse through photographs and choose one you like. Generate a new random target number of the format 1234-5678 with any random number generator of your choice, or easily click here, remember it is four numbers with hyphen and four numbers, https://farsight.org/SRV/SRVcoordinates.html. Save the picture on your computer under the file name that is the target number. Post here the target number and the date and time and your time zone when you created the target, example,

Target 8654-4614

Important: Do not write anything else into that post, and preferably do not make any other comments or writing here of any kind until after I have posted my report. If you have any questions ahead of time before you post the target number and date time you can ask up until before you post it.

Read the instructions at viewtopic.php?p=723779#p723779

01kipper

Post by 01kipper » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:53 pm

Target 2256-4516
August 16 2019 at 13:44 PDT

VisionFromFeeling

Post by VisionFromFeeling » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:28 pm

01kipper wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:53 pm
Target 2256-4516
Session report for target 2256-4516
Since it is possible to edit a PDF file simply by uploading a new one, I have to provide the summary text report here in writing to establish its authenticity:
From 2256-4516 Summary

//

Target in skepticforum.com tasked by forum member 01kipper
Target 2256-4516
Remote viewed by Anita Ikonen
RV Method ETC
Today August 17, 2019

6:50 PM Summary of session:

There is an old man, he has light skin color not dark, he is of a large build with a big belly and thick arms and big hands with thick fingers. His arms are hairy with long curved light-colored hairs. His eyes are a very light blue color. He has a white beard which is long and pointy on the end. He has a white moustache with the beard, the moustache extends to the sides left and right and then becomes a thin narrow point on the ends which is stylized to point upward at the ends of the moustache on both sides. The man is bald on his head, but he does have white hair at the lower back of the head. His index finger, and/or one of his big toes, is significant. Most of the time I see him as being naked, but there is also a large red which is in front of him and is soft and could be a red clothing and coat or sweater that he is wearing. Importantly his forearms are bare and that turns out to be significant in the story.

There are three or four locations in the story. The main location is what we could call ground level. It is indoors and is lit and not dark and has colors of beige and brown like colors of wood. This room has a large reflective gold drape or curtain which goes all the way from floor to top high above. The floor is shaped rectangular so that it is a bit wider than it is long, this is not a huge big room but conveniently sized but is also not a small space. There are walls at least along the background side.

Another location is the basement which is directly underneath the main location. There is a black rectangular or square empty space which acts as a door opening that has no door covering over it, this door opening leads down some black stairs into the basement. The basement is dark and black and feels as if fitted with stone walls and stone floor. It is a scary eery place full of magic and sorcery, it also feels eery like a graveyard but I have not seen any items or elements of a graveyard it just has that feeling. There is a container which contains blue color (probably water but not probed and confirmed to be water, could also be any other flowing blue material), this container is in the basement meaning that it is under the floor of the main location. There is a square black tile on the floor of the main location which can be slided aside to reveal the square opening on the floor in the main location which drops straight down into this container with blue that is probably water. This container sits on four legs against the floor of the basement.

Another location is above the main location. If we go to the top of the gold curtain, and in fact to the top of a long vertical rope that goes from just above the floor and up to the top, then we find a ledge with a space where a person could be, as the ceiling continues also above further.

A possible fourth location, unless it is the same as the main location, is a room that is an office or a study, but it has no computer in this room, there is a wooden table or desk which has a wooden shrine or box on the desk. The room itself is fitted with a lot of wood panels and surfaces. The shrine is ornate, made out of mahogany or Brazilian wood or some fancy wood with color variations across it, and this shrine has four decorative curved feet to stand on.

Inside the wooden shrine is a small gold key, the kind of key that goes to a small safe box like one that contains money or to a locker box. Inside this shrine is however kept a very thick white towel which sits there on one side folded. This towel has got a secret pocket on its underside, which is why this towel is thicker than an ordinary towel, and inside that pocket can be hidden a small miniature sized object which reminds of a crossbow, when the crossbow is kept hidden in the towel, the towel becomes very heavy from it.

The old man who really looks like Santa Claus holds the white towel hanging over one bare forearm, kind of like the way how a waiter holds a towel over one arm. Underneath the towel is hidden the small crossbow-like item against his hairy forearm along the length of the arm and under the towel, it is meant to be concealed and secret. This crossbow-like item has been pulled back, it has a thin metal bar with a little hook on one end which is fastened when the device is pulled back and by so doing the crossbow-like item makes a click and is locked in the loaded position. The man holds it on his arm in the locked position, hidden under the thick towel. If the man contracts his forearm muscles and makes a fist with that hand, then this acts to unlock the device. A rope is fastened to the back end of the vertical piece of the "crossbow", when it is unlocked then that rope is tugged and pulls back a small thin black square tile on the floor which then reveals the trapdoor that leads down to the compartment of water that goes under the floor of the main location room. This is all done concealed like a magic trick.

The old man has one bare big toe which he has against the edge to the trapdoor, so that he can feel with his big toe the water of the trapdoor compartment so that he can know when the trapdoor cover has been successfully removed by his unlocking of the crossbow trick so that he does not have to look down in order to know if it had opened.

The old man is a very happy, friendly, kind and loving man. This is a very peaceful and safe place and he is here because he does not mind having people see him and to look at him. He thinks back to when he was a boy and when he could run like a boy and he keeps the memory of how it was like when he was a young boy so that he is young in his heart still now as an old man because that is what keeps him vital and young. He is a noble, distinguished and refined man and what characterized him is that he will never let other people stir his emotions, not to make him laugh or smile and not to make him angry. He is in control of his own emotions and his own life and that is how he chooses to live his life. He will never take part in a confrontation or quarrel but would decline to participate in it, he would also not be one to back away if someone were to quarrel at him. He does not like women at all though, but he does like to see boys because it reminds him of when he was a boy and how to feel alive.

There is a second man here, but toward the end of the session it seemed to be turning out to be the same man as the first old man, which is not surprising since there are similarities, and they are interacting in the same place, and both have the white beard with moustache although the first old man has a full white beard and thicker moustache, and the second man has only the white goatee and a thin longer sides of the moustache but is also stylized with ends of moustache pointing up and being thin.

The second man is a lot smaller than the first man. This second man walks with a crooked back like a hunchback crooked old man and he walks with his knees bent a lot and not on straight legs. This man is also bald on his head and like I said, he has a white goatee beard which is pointy on the end and he has thin moustache on both sides which goes horisontally to the sides and then is very thin and long and stylized to bend upward at the ends on both sides. This man's head looks shrunken and small. He has hands and feet that are very small like child size. This man is not happy or cheerful or kind like the first bigger old man, this man is serious and almost hateful.

The second man wears a blue shiny silky cape on his back which makes him look like an action figure or a superhero. On the back of the blue cape is embroidered a large "O" symbol with another line on it making it look like a mirror-inverse letter "Q" with black thread color. At times this man seemed to be wearing a one-piece suit together with his blue cape, with pointy at the toes and a hat with pointy ears like Batman.

The second man is most of the time seen in the scary basement, where he feels like a sorceror. He is seen carrying the ornate wooden shrine with both hands as he walks in the basement. He is also seen holding a rope in his hands, the rope forms two large loose loops of rope slack and he feeds rope forward. He was also seen at the top level where a vertical rope ends at the top, this is like a ledge above the main location room.

The big old man is seen lowering himself, or being lowered, down the long vertical rope which goes from the top ledge above and down almost to the floor of the main location. This big old man does not know how to get up to the top of the rope, as he could not know or be capable of climbing the rope so he does not even try, but he did come from up there lowering himself on the rope.

There is also the matter of gold. The big old man has a lot of gold in his possession, it was described early in the session as "a pot of gold". The other old man with blue cloak wants to have that money. Someone took the pot of gold from the big man's hands and it felt like a robbery, but the big old man had decided to not suffer because of it or to let it ruin his life.

The big man is also seen dropping down gold into the trapdoor that has the water below. The pot of gold became later in session the same element as the trapdoor of water, so we can also say that he dropped the gold down into the trapdoor. One thing he does is that he puts a gold nugget of some kind, on his tongue and closes his mouth, it is important when he lowers down into the trapdoor that he has it in his mouth, it seems to be the small gold key from earlier. He will also have a gold nugget item in his hand when he is lowered down into the water trapdoor, and he opens his hand and the gold nugget slowly falls down along the water compartment, and this is a time keeping method, namely when the gold nugget reaches halfway down, or before it reaches down to the bottom of the water container, something has to be done on time, perhaps having to do with breathing air so that he does not run out of air.

The big man dips his toe on the water surface of the trapdoor, but he will also be lowering himself down in there. It seems that he is fastened by rope and that he is lowered down by rope into the water and that the other man who has the blue cape is lowering him down by feeding slack of rope. All this has to do with there being the gold down there in the water. However, the biggest amount of gold or treasure is kept at the back of the basement up at the ceiling, the man with blue cape has put it there, and it actually belongs to the big old man, it seems to have been stolen by the man with blue cape from the big old man.

There is a transparent plastic-coated tubing that goes around horisontally at the back of the head of the smaller old man with blue cape, and this tubing goes around to connect to his both nostrils to provide him with oxygen.

The big man and also the smaller man with blue cape, both know how to do a magic trick where there is a big poof of white smoke which conceals the man and then he can pull the lever on the crossbow on his forearm which opens the door to the trapdoor that takes to under the floor and he could drop down into the water compartment under the floor and "vanish magically". There is also another door opening which is against the back wall of the main location room and is kept hidden behind the gold drapes curtain, he could also slip there to go down the stairs to the same basement room "like magic".

I have also seen an object shaped like a white paper folded and which has a line of gold along the fold and this gold was being poured down from this folded paper down into the same "gold pot" which appears to be the trapdoor of water in the floor.

So what do we have and how do we make sense out of it all? It is not good to make guesses or to speculate in remote viewing, it is important that we are not tempted to make the connections or to fill in the gaps, because what I have just described could be made sense out of in any number of ways.

I have referred to the big old man as Santa Claus in my main report as I was working on this session, and I have referred to the smaller crooked old man as Batman in the report, but these are only names and shorthand instead of writing "bigger old man" and "smaller old man with blue cape" all the time! I am not entirely certain of the exact identity of things that I have described. The crossbow started out being called a lifting crane, then an ink reservoir pen, also as a firearms weapon and once as a small sword, but its latest most updated name became a crossbow, but that is not necessarily its true identity either. It does resemble a crossbow however, and it is operated similarly to a crossbow.

The two men could be the same individual but perhaps at different times, what mainly makes me suspect them to be the same is that both were seen with a similar, but not identical, beard and moustache.

But what sense can we make out of it? It seems to be magicians working on a stage magic trick, because of the large number of concealed props. It could also be Santa Claus with Batman or costumes. It could also be a burglary of the gold, or it could be the retrieval of gold from an underground chamber. Look for the very central and significant human element of these two men as described, look also for any elements resembling the crossbow that I have drawn, and especially look for the rope being handled by these men. The pointing index finger or big toe, the white beard or possibly even other white hair lining, the concealed entrances, and the flowing blue whether a blue water or even just the blue cape on the man's back. I have possibly worked longer on THIS session than on any RV session before this one, but this one makes less sense to me than many other targets.

Also see the full text report for all the details, it is also not possibly to put everything into a summary.
7:35 PM End summary notes and end session.

If you want to see the full version of the text report, how to read a full text report
Here is the 2256-4516 Full text report
Now 01kipper please post the target feedback.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:47 pm

Man, that's exhaustive! Can't wait to see the actual target.

And I do hope Austin also has one ready. I'd like to see a description to a target provided by a longtime, trusted member vs one by someone who just joined and is active only in this topic. No offense. :pardon:

01kipper

Post by 01kipper » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:21 am

VisionFromFeeling wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:28 pm
Target 2256-4516
2256-4516.jpg
Steller Sea Lion Skull on display at the Museum of Osteology, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Pciture source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... _Skull.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

01kipper

Post by 01kipper » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:25 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:47 pm
Man, that's exhaustive! Can't wait to see the actual target.

And I do hope Austin also has one ready. I'd like to see a description to a target provided by a longtime, trusted member vs one by someone who just joined and is active only in this topic. No offense. :pardon:
Yeah, no offence taken, I've been lurking for about a year and this is the first topic where I felt impelled to post. I would definitely classify myself as a "skeptic" though.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:41 am

01kipper wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:21 am
VisionFromFeeling wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:28 pm
Target 2256-4516

2256-4516.jpg
Steller Sea Lion Skull on display at the Museum of Osteology, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Pciture source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... _Skull.jpg
:hmm: Well, it is bald.

And on a blue background... Was it shot with a harpoon? It surely was much bigger in real life, and happy when diving for glittering fish. Now that it is dead and bare, it's smaller of course. Probably also not happy to have lost its whiskers. If a skull could be unhappy... :-P

Kamil
Poster

Post by Kamil » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:57 am

This is where remote viewing fails in my opinion. The people who claim to have these abilities put so much detail in their descriptions that usually, they will inevitably get one or two basic hits even if by fluke. Now they can find ways to make incorrect puzzle pieces "fit" into the holes. Not saying it's impossible to have this ability (I'm not sure if it is) but you will never see a report of a person claiming they see something simple like a skeleton or a picture of one specific thing.

VisionFromFeeling

Post by VisionFromFeeling » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:46 am

Thank you 01kipper for the target and feedback!

Interesting to make sense of it all at the feedback stage with the answer in hand and hindsight.

For me personally as a remote viewer, I tend to not know the difference between when I have a human and when I have an animal. I remember a target which was bees, and I described a human with a strange body, strange big fish eyes and spike at the back of its feet but I just could not connect that it could be some sort of animal. In this target, the man who looked like Santa Claus had strange fingers or toes which were chubby, and I struggled so much with why is he always naked without any clothes on, and I not once managed to see his legs or pelvic area which is why I left those out of the drawing. As for the other character, that one I remarked was strange with a shrunken head and crippled with an arched back and bent knees and hands and feet small like on a human child or a raccoon. It never occurred to me to check for the possibility that these could be animals. Since I still struggle with the distinction between human and animal, I should leave a summary report which avoids stating what the species is and stick to only describing.

Instead of "big old man with white beard and moustache, a bald head and a big belly", I could have written "big old lifeform with white beard and moustache, a bald head and a big belly" and I would have seemed entirely correct if it were the alive form of the Steller sea lion.

I was not sure what the object was which I in the end decided to call "crossbow". It started out looking as a lifting crane, then an ink reservoir pen, but as I saw more details of it I ended up calling it a "crossbow" which I described having a rope attached to the back end of the vertical part. The vertical part which at first looked like a reservoir pen, meaning a pen-shaped long object with a pointy sharp tip. In the full report I describe how the big old Santa man thinks about killing himself with the reservoir pen, how he thinks about cutting his throat with it. It is plausible that the sea lion of the target may have been killed with a harpoon, if the crossbow was a harpoon. My description of this object does actually better fit with a harpoon than with a crossbow, since a crossbow does not have a rope attached at the back end.
Kamil wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:57 am
This is where remote viewing fails in my opinion. The people who claim to have these abilities put so much detail in their descriptions that usually, they will inevitably get one or two basic hits even if by fluke. Now they can find ways to make incorrect puzzle pieces "fit" into the holes. Not saying it's impossible to have this ability (I'm not sure if it is) but you will never see a report of a person claiming they see something simple like a skeleton or a picture of one specific thing.
When I grade my sessions I do not only give points for things that seem consistent with the target. I look at the whole, and any number of impressions that seem false count against the grade. For example if I were to produce a report which describes the target perfectly and all of the elements we would want to see really are there, but then in addition I also have a bunch of inaccurate statements, then that detracts from the grade. It is all done in a subjective qualitative fashion, but I do account for the inaccurate parts also.

That is one "problem" with remote viewing. We do not remote view the target photo as if we were looking at a photo. We go to the target site! We see things that are inside and behind and out of frame of the photo and we can also go to different times than what is on the snapshot photo. However, most of the time one can still expect the report to be consistent to the target.

This session with the sea lion skull is not one of my best sessions because even if we were to presume that I was on the right target and the old man was the sea lion and the crossbow was a harpoon, there is just a whole mess around it and a disconnection.

I grade my sessions A, B, C, F, or 'no grade'.
'No grade' if it is not possible to know if a majority of the report is accurate or inaccurate.
F if the report does not correlate to the target and there is no connection and it seems not plausible at all that I would have remote viewed the target.
C if I have described the main elements of the target at least in shape and description even if I do not always know by what names to call them, there could also be some inaccuracy in the report, but I have the basic shapes and elements.
B if I not only have main elements of the target but there is more detail and more connections between the individual pieces, more of a cohesive understanding about what the target is, and less inaccuracy in the report.
A if I meet the requirements of B but the quality is even better, the inaccuracy is much lower, it is easy to correlate that report to that target, and often I also have said "what" the target is correctly by name.

For this session I would give it either a grade C or a 'no grade'. It does not get an A or B because I did not understand what the target is all about and because there is a lot of mess in the report which we would not need or want in this report, such as the small golden key, talk about sorcery and magic, the folded paper with a line of gold along the fold. But it does not get an F because if the sea lion is the main element, my main element was indeed a lifeform which was the big man with a big belly and beard and moustache, we also have the possibility that the crossbow was a harpoon, water is mentioned, but if it gets a C then it is a weak C.

Now you guys really need to see my grade A reports those are something else.

I account for every single remote viewing session I ever do. I will be publishing all of them on my website. I fully understand that we cannot simply "count the hits and forget the misses" by emphasizing on the grade A reports and forgetting about the F reports. I keep track of the individual grades and grade distribution. This session here does not speak strongly toward a remote viewing skill, and is added to the overall remote viewing performance.

Who wants to give me another target please?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Target 9256-2623
August 18 2019