E Rodger

A skeptical look at medical practices
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: eugenics never stopped

E Rodger

Post by psychiatry is a scam » Mon May 26, 2014 8:58 pm

proof that the mental health industry is a less then useless death sentence for sick kids from families that can afford help.
he was a crazy monster , if he had been injected with the rabies virus he would have been a crazy monster ; but the shrinks would not have made as much money . just another experiment to the shrinks ; not even a failed experiment - they have the parents against the child - which is one of their main goals .
so its all profit , no matter what happens - they always win

why not have his complete history posted on a web site ?
so parents who have no clue about how to raise a healthy child; can go to a shrink and get the same help .

Leave a link if you find this idea anywhere else - over a thousand years of Catholicism controlling Europeans may have created docile slave laborers . similar to the way dog breeds are created . Christianity may be a major factor in the downfall of white people
Last edited by psychiatry is a scam on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:57 am, edited 4 times in total.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Re: E Rodger

Post by Gord » Mon May 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Roger Ebert?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

kennyc
Has No Life
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon

Post by kennyc » Mon May 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Gord wrote:Roger Ebert?
Dead, dead, dead....
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon May 26, 2014 11:54 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:proof that the mental health industry is a less then useless death sentence for sick kids from families that can afford help
I think he meant to write

I believe that Elliot Rodger, the young man who killed 7 people this week is proof that the mental health industry is less than useless and a death sentence for sick kids, even from families that can afford help.

Well that would still be wrong anyway. The young man was simply a narcissist whose personality was so vile, that no wanted to have sex with him.....so he killed seven people and killed himself. It doesn't mean he was mad. It does mean that he is a dickhead.

Not all dickheads are mad and not all mad people are dickheads. That would be a false assumption.

Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Custom Title: Nucken Futs

Post by Major Malfunction » Tue May 27, 2014 2:04 pm

I think premeditatively murdering a bunch of innocent people pretty much excludes you from the "un-mad" bucket.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Post by OlegTheBatty » Tue May 27, 2014 2:09 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:I think premeditatively murdering a bunch of innocent people pretty much excludes you from the "un-mad" bucket.
Except when putting him in the un-mad bucket fits one's political agenda.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

.......................Doesn't matter how often I'm proved wrong.................... ~ bobbo the pragmatist

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Tue May 27, 2014 2:14 pm

Those people, would be dickheads.

And also possibly quite mad.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Tue May 27, 2014 7:04 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:I believe that Elliot Rodger, the young man who killed 7 people this week is proof that the mental health industry is less than useless and a death sentence for sick kids, even from families that can afford help.
Huh! Never heard of him.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

kennyc
Has No Life

Post by kennyc » Tue May 27, 2014 7:10 pm

and J. t. Plumber too!

http://www.salon.com/2014/05/27/joe_the ... al_rights/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In case you really don't know:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/26/opinion/p ... -shooting/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act- ... ech-codes/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kenny A. Chaffin

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Tue May 27, 2014 7:37 pm

Oh. Sounds like another privileged white kid who felt entitled to the sex he wasn't getting.

Yeah, I've been watching the European election. Everything else on the news just seemed stupid by comparison. I know: Hard to imagine, right? :lol: ...sadly, no.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Monster » Tue May 27, 2014 9:44 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:proof that the mental health industry is a less then useless death sentence for sick kids from families that can afford help
If a rampage is proof that the "mental health industry" is so bad, then all of the people it has helped is proof that it works, correct? Such as myself.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Tue May 27, 2014 11:30 pm

Awesome argument, huh? I heard it from the State Premier the other day. He said, and I quote, "Having police on the streets doesn't always deter crime," so with that justification they're taking police off the streets to perform other 'more necessary' tasks, like drinking coffee, eating doughnuts, and shuffling paper.

What's that logical fallacy? There has to be one... Because something is imperfect sometimes, it's deemed absolutely useless.

kennyc
Has No Life

Post by kennyc » Tue May 27, 2014 11:39 pm

I think that particular logical fallacy is called stupidity.
Last edited by kennyc on Wed May 28, 2014 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kenny A. Chaffin

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed May 28, 2014 12:45 am

Gord wrote:Oh. Sounds like another privileged white kid who felt entitled to the sex he wasn't getting.
Exactly. That's all it is.

Mummy & Daddy gave him a BMW and he still couldn't get a root. Dickheads don't get roots no matter what they drive.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Custom Title: Super Skeptic

Post by Lance Kennedy » Wed May 28, 2014 2:29 am

Why does the USA get 20 mass killings each year, with 100 victims, on average, when Australia has not had a mass killing for 13 years?

Is the dickhead/mad index so much greater in the USA?

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Wed May 28, 2014 2:40 am

Apparently. In the full sense of the word. And you can buy guns like lollies.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed May 28, 2014 2:47 am

Major Malfunction wrote:Apparently. In the full sense of the word. And you can buy guns like lollies.
Well Jerzy Rek, a member of this very forum, from the holocaust denial sub-human-forum, is sitting in Bathurst gaol on illegal firearm charges.

"POLICE found an "Aladdin's Cave" of illegal weapons when they seized more than 850 items ranging from 325 stun guns, masked as lip stick and mobile phones, to 218 knuckle dusters.

The Fairfield Proactive Crime Team and Bass Hill Region Enforcement Squad allegedly found $20,000 when they swooped on Jerzy Rek on Thursday near his Deveron St, St Andrews, home an hour after they found, what one investigator described as an "Aladdin's Cave" of illegal weaponry, at his Kerr Rd, Ingleburn, warehouse."

What was really funny was Jerzy was selling illegal sex pills to members of his own forum, who are holocaust deniers. Can you imagine how much fun I am having with that!

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Wed May 28, 2014 3:25 am

I want to know about illegal sex and the pills thereof, and how knuckle-dusters are firearms, unless they explode into flames on contact and set your arm on fire.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:Why does the USA get 20 mass killings each year, with 100 victims, on average, when Australia has not had a mass killing for 13 years?

Is the dickhead/mad index so much greater in the USA?
Australian mass murderers are harder to catch.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0416315/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2004432/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[ytube][/ytube]
[ytube][/ytube]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Post by psychiatry is a scam » Wed May 28, 2014 8:14 pm

simple question with a simple answer (for me anyway) Australia is 92 % white and 7 % Asian . Finland over 99% white . Japan over 98% Japanese .
New Zealand over 70% white or Asian . Switzerland over 83% white , 65% German . Canada 66% white , 32% mixed .
have to admit I find the stats for the USA hard to believe , 79% white , 4% Asian , 12% black , 1.6% mixed . I thought the last 2 would be a lot higher , over 50%
Last edited by psychiatry is a scam on Sat May 31, 2014 12:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Thu May 29, 2014 12:18 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:92 % white - 7 % Asian -
= 6.44% whiteasian
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

clarsct
Frequent Poster

Post by clarsct » Fri May 30, 2014 7:19 am

Wow.

So more white people means less killing?

Just wow.

Additionally:
Policemen are NOT psychoanalysts.
Crazy people do crazy things.
If he didn't have guns, he might've used bombs. Good luck banning everything that can make a bomb. I hope you never wanted to clean again. Or have fertilizer. Or drive anywhere. Or use of OTC medicinals. Or corn. Or wood.
(I'm a chemist)
I'll say it until it sinks in: A gun is a tool. Plain and simple. Kinda like a knife or a hammer. Or a pressure cooker.
When Religion becomes State, and breaking the Law becomes a Sin, then Dissenters will become Heretics.

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Fri May 30, 2014 9:23 am

Still, you must admit, it's a lot easier to kill people at distances over two metres with a gun. And a gun's primary purpose is killing. It doesn't really do well at cutting, carpentry, or cooking.

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life

Post by OlegTheBatty » Fri May 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:Still, you must admit, it's a lot easier to kill people at distances over two metres with a gun. And a gun's primary purpose is killing. It doesn't really do well at cutting, carpentry, or cooking.
Depends how you use it:
"There are two kinds of people in the world - those with guns, and those who dig. You dig." - Clint Eastwood (The Good, The Bad and The Ugly)
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

.......................Doesn't matter how often I'm proved wrong.................... ~ bobbo the pragmatist

kennyc
Has No Life

Post by kennyc » Fri May 30, 2014 3:11 pm

[ytube][/ytube]
Kenny A. Chaffin

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Fri May 30, 2014 3:39 pm

See? Shovel.

You can kill a person with a shovel. You can make a person dig their own grave with it. And then bury their corpse.

Try that with a gun. Not exactly a multi-purpose tool.

Clint was too pussy-weak to even fight a little man. He had to point a gun at him. That guy could've run a mile and Clint would've died from a heart attack trying to chase him, sucking on his cigar.

Personally, I would've whanged Clint in the head.

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Fri May 30, 2014 5:08 pm

E-rodger? Anything like E-cigs?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life

Post by OlegTheBatty » Fri May 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:E-rodger? Anything like E-cigs?
E-male.

kennyc
Has No Life

Post by kennyc » Fri May 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Roger-Roger Ole!
Kenny A. Chaffin

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Post by Lance Kennedy » Fri May 30, 2014 7:46 pm

On guns.

American statistics show that, for every ten people who receive a bullet, two die. 1 in 5.
British statistics show that, for every 400 people who are stabbed, one dies. 1 in 400.

If people carry guns, then the occasional inevitable stoush leads to many deaths. If people carry knives, much fewer people die. It is just that simple.

The USA has roughly 16,000 murders each year. 8,000 are carried out with hand guns. 4,000 happen because two people (usually young men) in a very nasty, vitriolic argument, push it too far, and one pulls out a hand gun and shoots the other. Murder by impulse, but made possible by the fact that hand guns are available. (Data from FBI records.)

The USA averages 20 mass killings each year, with a total of about 100 people killed. These episodes get the publicity. But the real problem is the 16,000 total who are murdered, half with hand guns.

If you look at modern, western, and wealthy nations, there is a clear cut correlation between murder rate and gun availability.
1. USA. Most guns. Most murders. 4.3 killings per 100,000 people per year.
2. Finland. Second most guns. Second most murders. 2.0 per 100,000
3. Canada. Many guns (smuggled across the border), and more murders than other English speaking nations, except the USA. 1.6 per 100,000
4. Australia, Britain, New Zealand. Few guns. Few murders. 1.0, 1.2, and 0.9 respectively
5. Japan. Fewest guns. Fewest murders. Less than 0.1 per 100,000

The main exception to tis rule is Switzerland, where the people are so civilised that having a lot of guns did not translate into a lot of murders. However, the Swiss army has had to stop its soldiers taking ammunition home, since the suicide rate by hand gun had reached an enormously high level. So hand guns are no longer kept at home with ammunition, and the suicide rate has dropped.

kennyc
Has No Life

Post by kennyc » Fri May 30, 2014 8:05 pm

Well that's one story.
Kenny A. Chaffin

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Post by psychiatry is a scam » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:39 pm

clarsct wrote:Wow.

Just wow.

Additionally:
If he didn't have guns, he might've used bombs. Good luck banning everything that can make a bomb. I hope you never wanted to clean again. Or have fertilizer. Or drive anywhere. Or use of OTC medicinals. Or corn. Or wood.
(I'm a chemist)
I'll say it until it sinks in: A gun is a tool. Plain and simple. Kinda like a knife or a hammer. Or a pressure cooker.

so you never ran across the idea that the USA is a melting pot or BOILING pot ?
you have never read any of the stories about how Japan unites after tragedy because it is a homogeneous society ? Wow , just wow . :-(
I have never said anything in my rants about weapons ; psychiatry and hostile, lying, thieving, bigoted, doctors are what make sick people crazy.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Post by Lance Kennedy » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:33 pm

kennyc wrote:Well that's one story.
No. It is data.

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Flash » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:35 am

Returning to E. Rodger calamity... I am constantly surprised how most women, and I might add, the forgetful older men seem to come up with an automatic and a singular explanation for such massacres - he was crazy you see. They seem to have no inkling of the proverbial elephant in the room; the role of testosterone and the sex drive in young men.

The sex drive seems to do strange things to young men. It basically, drives them to do things in the world, war, exploration, adventure and other otherwise crazy, idiotic things. One doesn't need a scientific research to show that young men lead far more active lives than most young women. They risk more and the types of risk they engage in are often more deadly. The anecdotal evidence that a young man can't stop thinking about sex for more than three minutes is probably true.

What does the abundance of testosterone and the sex drive itself do to men's lives? Well, it can distort them, cause complications in relations with other men and women and it can drive some men literally crazy, drive them to kill.

I can't help but wonder about it all when I read about widely covered sex scandals by the BBC stars. All covered in the British press. Here, the talented, hard working and otherwise decent men get caught either trying or forcing sex on not so compliant young women. They do it in spite of a substantial risk to their star careers and the infamy that follows.

Rodger was probably not the most mentally balanced guy in California to begin with but the world is full of people like that and in most cases despite their constant misery they don't kill. In Rodger's case the testosterone and the sexual frustration might have been more than the the proverbial last straw.
Last edited by Flash on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:15 am

Flash wrote:Returning to E. Rodger calamity... I am constantly surprised how most women, and I might add, the forgetful older men seem to come up with automatic and a singular explanation for such massacres - he was crazy you see. They seem to have no inkling of the proverbial elephant in the room; the role of testosterone and the sex drive in young men.
Yes. I am open minded on this but my mother argued for legal brothels in the 80s using this argument. My mother argued that Australia was increasing its migrant intake rapidly and that legal prostitution could reduce testosterone based crimes such as rape, incest and other related activities. I don't know if she was right but it seemed a sensible approach at the time.

Prostitution is now legal in Australia however I can't say if it has made a difference in one way of the other. There are too many variables, such as a previous reluctance to report rape and incest in minority communities and so forth.

However with E Rogers, he had all the advantages and still couldn't "get a root". What is missing from his video is any indication if he ever actually asked a girl out on a normal date. I might be old fashioned but I still dated girls a couple times before attempting to "satisfy my animal urges".

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Post by Lance Kennedy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:55 am

Plus the fact that he was nuts!

clarsct
Frequent Poster

Post by clarsct » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:17 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:On guns.

American statistics show that, for every ten people who receive a bullet, two die. 1 in 5.
British statistics show that, for every 400 people who are stabbed, one dies. 1 in 400.

If people carry guns, then the occasional inevitable stoush leads to many deaths. If people carry knives, much fewer people die. It is just that simple.

The USA has roughly 16,000 murders each year. 8,000 are carried out with hand guns. 4,000 happen because two people (usually young men) in a very nasty, vitriolic argument, push it too far, and one pulls out a hand gun and shoots the other. Murder by impulse, but made possible by the fact that hand guns are available. (Data from FBI records.)

The USA averages 20 mass killings each year, with a total of about 100 people killed. These episodes get the publicity. But the real problem is the 16,000 total who are murdered, half with hand guns.

If you look at modern, western, and wealthy nations, there is a clear cut correlation between murder rate and gun availability.
1. USA. Most guns. Most murders. 4.3 killings per 100,000 people per year.
2. Finland. Second most guns. Second most murders. 2.0 per 100,000
3. Canada. Many guns (smuggled across the border), and more murders than other English speaking nations, except the USA. 1.6 per 100,000
4. Australia, Britain, New Zealand. Few guns. Few murders. 1.0, 1.2, and 0.9 respectively
5. Japan. Fewest guns. Fewest murders. Less than 0.1 per 100,000

The main exception to tis rule is Switzerland, where the people are so civilised that having a lot of guns did not translate into a lot of murders. However, the Swiss army has had to stop its soldiers taking ammunition home, since the suicide rate by hand gun had reached an enormously high level. So hand guns are no longer kept at home with ammunition, and the suicide rate has dropped.
On the comparisons between nations: no sources cited. Also not clear on more guns, total or per capita.

I also think you're excluding a middle or two. Crime dropped in most states when they adopted concealed carry. So was it that there are guns, or that the guns were unequally distributed? What are the drug policies in these places, and how well can they be enforced? (The US shares direct links and is in the same hemisphere as many nations that smuggle drugs. England is an island, and quite a bit smaller, so easier to police smuggling. And yes, I do believe the War on Drugs contributes quite a bit to the murder rate in the US.)
It isn't just a number. It's policy, social pressures, et cetera. Guns can be used to obtain food. Where I am, it is the main way to control the population of white-tailed deer, as the farmers are quite opposed to re-introducing wolves.

I reiterate: A gun is a tool. Cars kill more people than guns in the US.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In fact, poison killed much more than guns and cars combined. Yet, I do not see anyone trying to ban Raid.

We can bandy stats all day, Lance. But at the end of the day, it's whether or not someone used a tool to kill. Be it rat poison in the coffee, or shooting a person as opposed to a deer. It's the people that use the tool that are responsible.
When Religion becomes State, and breaking the Law becomes a Sin, then Dissenters will become Heretics.

clarsct
Frequent Poster

Post by clarsct » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:40 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:
clarsct wrote:Wow.

Just wow.

Additionally:
(I'm a chemist)

so you never ran across the idea that the USA is a melting pot or BOILING pot ?
you have never read any of the stories about how Japan unites after tragedy because it is a homogeneous society ? Wow , just wow . :-(
I have never said anything in my rants about weapons ; psychiatry and hostile, lying, thieving, bigoted, doctors are what make sick people crazy.
Erm. So it's all good so long as all the 'races' of humanity stay in their respective places?
I'm sure there are many of Stormfront that would agree with you. Unfortunately, the genetics don't. The 'races' of humanity is a ridiculous concept that was formed out of bigotry and ignorance.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1288178/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15988156" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is more genetic difference between a white cat and a black cat than a white woman and a black man. Yet, we call them all house cats.

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Flash » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:56 pm

clarsct wrote:
I reiterate: A gun is a tool. Cars kill more people than guns in the US.
Yes, we have tools for nailing nails, drilling holes and building stuff. They are not designed for murder. A gun is. It's a special tool unlike any others, designed especially for violently killing people. In this sense it's a tool like a nuclear bomb or anthrax a tool that needs to be made illegal.

It's the same with cars. Nobody builds cars to deliberately and efficiently kill people, but guns are build just for that exact purpose. We outlaw or control, as much as we can, the materials for building bombs and biological weapons that are designed to kill a lot of people and therefore it's only logical to outlaw the mechanical devices that do the same..
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Post by Major Malfunction » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:11 pm

And yet clearly, statistically, US citizens are the most irresponsible tool-wielders in the "civilised" world.

I wouldn't entrust one with a plastic spoon.