Going to Hell in a handbasket

Fun with supply and demand.
Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Going to Hell in a handbasket

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:02 am

landrew wrote:Tsk, tsk...Still trying to refute with denial.
No. You really need to read about what skepticism is.

Tom Palven asserts there are two existing conspiracies and refuses to supply an iota of evidence that either exists. In fact he can't even define them.

( I note that Tom is not even bothering to defend his other conspiracy claim "The CIA runs the world")
:lol: :lol:

Do you landrew, agree with Tom Palven and Sean Hannity, that Donald Trump is being undermined by a secret "Deep State" conspiracy?
hannity deep state 6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

landrew
Has No Life

Post by landrew » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:28 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
landrew wrote:Tsk, tsk...Still trying to refute with denial.
No. You really need to read about what skepticism is.

Are you denying that you deny that I know what skepticism is?
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:38 am

landrew wrote: Are you denying that you deny that I know what skepticism is?
No. I supplied facts that end Tom Palven's pro-Trump conspiracy assertions. Please try keep up.
Qanon 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:13 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
( I note that Tom is not even bothering to defend his other conspiracy claim "The CIA runs the world") :lol: :lol:

Matt, you've been repeatedly provided with evidence in various threads that the CIA junta is effectively the de facto Commander-in-Chief of the US armed forces and intelligence services (MIC/Deep State/Fourth Reich); and that the CIA virtually ruled the world uncontested after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

When Trump acts in lockstep with the aims of the CIA it appears that he (and Obama before him) is in control, but when he goes against their agenda, they pursue it anyway.

But the times they are a-changing.

Just one of many examples, the US powers-that be recently ordered the Chinese to stop purchasing oil from Iran, and the Chinese just said No.

And why not Just Say No? it defies logic that the Chinese would want to sacrifice their own interests by continuing to kowtow to an arrogant neoconservative cabal that has abolished the US Bill of Rights and now presides unchecked over a bloated, yet virtually bankrupt, bureaucratic mess

You and the ASIS are hitching your wagon to the wrong mule.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire
I may not agree with the what you say, but I will defend your right to say it. --Voltaire
Mankind will not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. --Denis Diderot
I haven't abandoned my vices. My vices have abandoned me. --Denis Diderot

TJrandom
Has No Life
Custom Title: Salt of the earth

Post by TJrandom » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:45 am

No hyperbole there… :roll:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:53 am

TJrandom wrote:No hyperbole there… :roll:

I'm just calling it as I see it.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/schu ... le/2610823

Btw, did you find anything regarding Matt's vague academic description which, unlike mine, may not be a matter of public record, like the Aussie version of School of the Americas or something of that nature?
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire
I may not agree with the what you say, but I will defend your right to say it. --Voltaire
Mankind will not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. --Denis Diderot

TJrandom
Has No Life
Custom Title: Salt of the earth

Post by TJrandom » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:36 pm

I am long past looking for proof of academic achievement - did some of that when vetting position candidates as head of HR in a past life. Here, I don`t think it much matters.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:42 am

Tom Palven wrote: Matt, you've been repeatedly provided with evidence in various threads that the CIA junta is effectively the de facto Commander-in-Chief of the US armed forces and intelligence services
You have never provided an iota of evidence. I had to inform you that the armed forces are controlled by the Pentagon and not the DNI. You ran away and hid. :lol:
Tom Palven wrote: and that the CIA virtually ruled the world uncontested after the collapse of the Soviet Union.
You ran away every time I asked you this following question. How does the CIA control....
1) The United Kingdom?
2) China
3) Russia
4) Australia?
5) India?

In fact you cannot name one country the CIA runs. You are just lying again to support your Qanon claims.
Qanon 2.jpg
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So Tom, I clearly state you are a senile 72 year old, extreme right wing, Trump lover, who spams the same propaganda on the forum, about the same three conspiracies. Answer my direct questions. :lol: :lol:

1) Tom's evidence / Deep State Conspiracy
Describe your "Deep State" conspiracy, name one member and your evidence that this conspiracy exists

2) Tom's evidence / the 1961 Military Industrial Complex conspiracy
Describe how this 1961 conspiracy exists, name one member and your evidence that it exists today when arms manufacturers are reducing in number and production is reducing since 1961?

3) Tom's evidence / The CIA runs the world
Name one country, anywhere in the world and show your evidence that the CIA runs that country.
Running away.jpg

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven's Infowars spams

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:13 am

The two forum Trump fans, Gorgeous and Tom Palven are both in their mid 70s and refuse to back up their ridiculous claims in any way.

I put it down to early senility.
:D

landrew
Has No Life

Re: Tom Palven's Infowars spams

Post by landrew » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:53 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
The two forum Trump fans, Gorgeous and Tom Palven are both in their mid 70s and refuse to back up their ridiculous claims in any way.

I put it down to early senility.
:D
That's simply an assertion.
Back it up please.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Re: Tom Palven's Infowars spams

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:32 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote: I put it down to early senility.
landrew wrote:Back it up please.
Absolutely. "I Matthew Temple Ellard declare that I put it down to early senility"

Now shall we go through my other claims? Shall we start with "Gorgeous" from Pasadena, or Tom Palven from Florida?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:43 am

One may have thought that the US was $20 trillion in debt and kinda strapped, but apparently not:

https://news.antiwar.com/2018/12/23/sta ... nian-navy/

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:29 pm

Tom Palven wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:43 am
One may have thought that the US was $20 trillion in debt and kinda strapped, but apparently not:

https://news.antiwar.com/2018/12/23/sta ... nian-navy/
Its fiat money. Backed up by nothing but a printing press.

I confess: I don't understand almost all of it.......including how bitcoin is going to change anything as is so often touted.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Custom Title: Super Skeptic

Post by Lance Kennedy » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:18 pm

Forget bitcoin. It may or may not have a future, but its impact on world economies is minor.

Money that is printed from nothing (in today's world, generated as electrons in a computer) is useful in an expanding economy. When the economy stops expanding, meaning demand for that money fails, that is when the shite hits the fan.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:59 pm

Tom Palven wrote:One may have thought that the US was $20 trillion in debt and kinda strapped, but apparently not:
Gosh Tom Palven? Have you worked out that your beloved Donald Trump has increased military spending and simultaneously withdrawn from Syria and half his troop from NATO in Afghanistan.

Do you think he will call for Martial law in the USA when the Democrats win the next election? Would you support him doing that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anomaly
Poster

Re: Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Anomaly » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:25 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:59 pm

Gosh Tom Palven? Have you worked out that your beloved Donald Trump has increased military spending and simultaneously withdrawn from Syria and half his troop from NATO in Afghanistan.
Adjusted for inflation the budget is actually lower than military spending seen under Obama.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:56 am

Anomaly wrote:Adjusted for inflation the budget is actually lower than military spending seen under Obama.
Obama received the Nobel Peace Prize for reducing the war in Iraq. Despite this peaceful reputation and actions, Obama spent more on defense than any other president preceding him. In FY 2010, his first budget, he spent $527.2 billion on the DoD and $851.6 billion on total military spending. In FY 2011, he reached a peak of $855.1 billion total military spending. That's more than President's Trump's FY 2018 budget. But both presidents are spending much more than any previous president.
https://www.thebalance.com/trump-vs-oba ... es-4142333

Yep.

Anomaly
Poster

Post by Anomaly » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:29 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:56 am

Obama received the Nobel Peace Prize for reducing the war in Iraq.....
https://www.thebalance.com/trump-vs-oba ... es-4142333

Yep.

The article is actually incorrect as well. G.W. Bush signed the agreement that set a date for US withdrawal. Obama extended the withdrawal period.

The claimed reason for the Nobel Prize was his efforts for international diplomacy, cooperation and a world without nuclear weapons. A nomination and award even Obama don`t really understand.

Many Norwegians believe Obama was used as a pawn in a political trade off. With Norway and Stoltenberg gunning for the position as Secretary General of NATO.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Going to Hell in a Hand Basket

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:11 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:59 pm
Tom Palven wrote:One may have thought that the US was $20 trillion in debt and kinda strapped, but apparently not:

"Mad Dog" Mattis signs order removing US troops from Syria, and the US deep state is not happy. But don't worry. Like Chuck Schumer said "You don't mess with the CIA; they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you."
https://news.antiwar.com/2018/12/24/mat ... rom-syria/

Btw, the CIA (with the invaluable help of your ASIS :D and MI6) may have run the world after the collapse of the Soviet Union, but the combined BRICS countries are giving it a run for its money, which is running out.

This is not a bad thing in the long run.

Russia didn't start regaining prosperity until the Soviet Union went bankrupt, and there's plenty evidence that the US deep state will never turn toward peace and prosperity until the US, too, is virtually bankrupt.

Again, not necessarily a bad thing. Remember, England didn't give us The Beatles until AFTER the sun set on the British Empire.

But, in the short run this could be a little painful, so eat, drink, and be merry this year, and try to think positive thoughts.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:40 am

Tom Palven wrote: "Mad Dog" Mattis signs order removing US troops from Syria, and the US deep state is not happy.
There is no such thing as the "Deep State". It is Fox News propaganda that you keep spamming on our forum.
hannity deep state 6.jpg
///////////////////////////////
Tom Palven wrote: "You don't mess with the CIA; they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you."
Your retarded claim is that the CIA is the secret "Deep State", out to destroy Trump, even though Trump appointed the last two directors of the CIA, which you keep forgetting. :lol: :lol: :lol:

//////////////////////
Tom Palven wrote:Btw, the CIA (with the invaluable help of your ASIS :D and MI6) may have run the world after the collapse of the Soviet Union,
Name one country that was ever run by the CIA, or the SIS or the ASIS or the CSIS?. You can't can you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:31 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:40 am
Name one country that was ever run by the CIA, or the SIS or the ASIS or the CSIS?. You can't can you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, there was Iran in 1953:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iran ... p_d%27état

And Iraq, yesterday:
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/ ... 28458.html

And if you read Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace by Gore Vidal, you'll learn that there's been a lot of stuff in between.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:29 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Name one country that was ever run by the CIA, or the SIS or the ASIS or the CSIS?. You can't can you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote:Well, there was Iran in 1953:
No Tom Palven. Fazlollah Zahedi, from Mossadegh's own government was an Iranian general, who lived in Iran. Are you claiming he was an American CIA officer? What is your evidence? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote: And Iraq, yesterday
No Tom Palven, The government of Iraq which has just asked US forces to leave Iraq are not CIA officers. Do you have any evidence that they are? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Running away.jpg

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:58 am

"run by": as in day to day operations not partaking of the friends and family graft, or...............

assassinating political opposition not to your liking so that those of compatible business interests are in control? ////// Two very different definitions NOT mutually exclusive.

Very good reason to think Central America if not the entire Hemisphere IS controlled by the USA via CIA or other covert sources. The Monroe Doctrine. Seems to me, any denial is only a quibble? If creating the Panama Canal is not a "run by" the USA......then nothing is. giving it back?==>just cheaper.

The United Fruit Company song/poem:

When the trumpet sounded
everything was prepared on earth,
and Jehovah gave the world
to Coca-Cola Inc., Anaconda,
Ford Motors, and other corporations.

The United Fruit Company
reserved for itself the most juicy
piece, the central coast of my world,
the delicate waist of America.
It rebaptized these countries
Banana Republics,
and over the sleeping dead,
over the unquiet heroes
who won greatness,
liberty, and banners,
it established an opera buffa:
it abolished free will,
gave out imperial crowns,
encouraged envy, attracted
the dictatorship of flies:
Trujillo flies, Tachos flies
Carias flies, Martinez flies,
Ubico flies, flies sticky with
submissive blood and marmalade,
drunken flies that buzz over
the tombs of the people,
circus flies, wise flies
expert at tyranny.

With the bloodthirsty flies
came the Fruit Company,
amassed coffee and fruit
in ships which put to sea like
overloaded trays with the treasures
from our sunken lands.
Meanwhile the Indians fall
into the sugared depths of the
harbors and are buried in the
morning mists;
a corpse rolls, a thing without
name, a discarded number,
a bunch of rotten fruit
thrown on the garbage heap.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot 2

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:34 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:"run by": as in day to day operations not partaking of the friends and family graft, or...............
Jesus you two are thick.

The USA military governed Japan and sectors in Germany after WWII. It has an entire branch to do so. It has 1.2 million workers.

The CIA does not have a "run another country" department as it only has 20,000 employees.

I do not know where Tom Palven obtained this fantasy that the CIA ran many countries around the world when it can't run one.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Re: Tom Palven is an idiot 2

Post by Gord » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:49 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:34 am
I do not know where Tom Palven obtained this fantasy that the CIA ran many countries around the world when it can't run one.
O rly?

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:04 pm

Gord wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:49 am
Matthew Ellard wrote:
O rly?

O rly? (Oh really?) seems to imply disagreement with "Matt Ellard," but it's a tad cryptic.

I hope you're not disagreeing with him because you're sure I got my fantasy from Sean Hannity.

Tom's display of great sense of humor as mild as milk'. > :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://news.antiwar.com/2018/12/27/ira ... us-troops/

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot 3

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:14 pm

Tom Palven wrote:I hope you're not disagreeing with him because you're sure I got my fantasy from Sean Hannity.
You claimed you never watched Fox News and yet here you are agreeing with Sean Hannity on Fox News.

Why are you such a complete idiot?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hannity deep state 6.jpg

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:19 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:Name one country that was ever run by the CIA, or the SIS or the ASIS or the CSIS?. You can't can you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote:] And Iraq, yesterday

Well Tom Palven. Your amazing idiocy is on show again. You claimed the CIA ran Iraq and linked to a webpage that clearly states Iraq is asking the USA to leave. How in hell does that indicate the CIA runs Iraq? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:31 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:I do not know where Tom Palven obtained this fantasy that the CIA ran many countries around the world when it can't run one.
Gord wrote:O rly?
Let us enjoy, together, Tom Palven's full insane claim, made in this very thread
Tom Palven wrote: The CIA junta is effectively the de facto Commander-in-Chief of the US armed forces and intelligence services (MIC/Deep State/Fourth Reich); and that the CIA virtually ruled the world uncontested after the collapse of the Soviet Union.
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=29530&p=655089&hil ... ld#p655089

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:57 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:19 pm
Tom Palven wrote:] And Iraq, yesterday

Well Tom Palven. Your amazing idiocy is on show again. You claimed the CIA ran Iraq and linked to a webpage that clearly states Iraq is asking the USA to leave. How in hell does that indicate the CIA runs Iraq? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did the CIA/Deep State leave?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:02 am

Tom Palven wrote: Did the CIA/Deep State leave?
There is no such thing as the "Deep State." It is Fox News propaganda to scare young boys and retards, like the "bogeyman", that you keep spamming on our forum, as you are a complete idiot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you such a loser? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:50 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:"run by": as in day to day operations not partaking of the friends and family graft, or...............
Jesus you two are thick.

The USA military governed Japan and sectors in Germany after WWII. It has an entire branch to do so. It has 1.2 million workers.

The CIA does not have a "run another country" department as it only has 20,000 employees.

Whats the matter Mattyboy? Can't read past what you copied and pasted...........ie: past the "OR...." You really do go for the cheap shot, dishonest recharacterization, partial quote, intentional misquote, misdirection. Usually.......people as intelligent as you prefer a higher game. Interesting.

So....if you don't like the World Map/Economy changing action of the USA creating the Country of Panama our of Columbia, how about the later overthrow of Noriega? CIA doing drugs deals to fund revolutionaries farther south and when he wouldn't play ball, the Army/Marines went in and extradited him to USA where he rotted in jail until claimed by the Deep State. You think the CIA was not running that country to the degree they wanted to? Confused by the Military being a tool/the hammer of the CIA when assassinations won't get the job done? Too removed from the "Economic Hit Man" that uses world bank loans to achieve the same control?

Quibbling is for Quibblers.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven and Bobbo are idiots

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:10 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:The USA military governed Japan and sectors in Germany after WWII. It has an entire branch to do so. It has 1.2 million workers.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Whats the matter Mattyboy?
Well I have two retards who are claiming the CIA runs other countries without being able to name one such country. That would be you and Tom Palven. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:16 am

Tom Palven wrote: Did the CIA/Deep State leave?
So Bobbo? Can you explain Tom Palven's post?

Is Tom Palven saying that the "Deep State" USA government employees, who ignore their elected governments orders, were actually working for the Iraqi government for an Iraqi elected government and decided to leave?

Only you two retards could actually follow that logic and think it makes sense.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:23 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:So....if you don't like the World Map/Economy changing action of the USA creating the Country of Panama our of Columbia, how about the later overthrow of Noriega?

Who was the CIA governor of Panama that ran Panama?

Did the CIA or Pentagon arrange for the USA military invasion of Panama?

What was that? The CIA didn't actually run Panama? The Pentagon was in charge of the invasion under presidential orders and not the CIA?

Do you two clowns even have a clue where Panama is?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:31 am

Ha, ha: Matthew: you obviously are completely outmatched when it comes to skulduggery and the meaning of "covert." I have always thought your first language was English..........but I'm starting to wonder.

Yes.........the CIA ran drugs out of Panama and gave Noriega his cut. They ran guns out of Panama and gave Noriega his cut. They ran safe houses and rendition centers out of Panama and gave Noriega his cut. They ran money laundering and offshoring slush funds out of Panama and gave Noriega his cut......................and when Noriega wouldn't play ball: the CIA sent the Military in to take him out.

The CIA controlled as much of Panama as they wanted to and NOT what they didn't want to. EG: lets just run Noriega and not install a Blond from Nebraska so that fools and useful idiots like Mattyboy will be totally fooled and will believe whatever else we want to feed them.

Works like a charm..........but only on idiots. You really are a tool.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:36 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Ha, ha: Matthew: you obviously are completely outmatched when it comes to skulduggery and the meaning of "covert." I have always thought your first language was English..........but I'm starting to wonder.
So, obviously, you can't back up any of your claims.......
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Yes.........the CIA ran drugs out of Panama and gave Noriega his cut.
Is that running the country? :lol: :lol:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:They ran guns out of Panama and gave Noriega his cut.
Is that running the country? :lol: :lol:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:The CIA controlled as much of Panama as they wanted to
You retard!! The USA military had to invade Panama to get rid of Noriega. Why didn't the CIA, according to your claim, simply tell him what to do? :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about you join forces with Tom Palven and tell me when you have evidence that the CIA ran Panama :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:06 am

Just plain stupid...........Ok.........I accept your refusal to engage what is plainly offered in favor of your mindless repetition and Straw Man obfuscation. I don't see the attraction........but to each their own.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:09 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:06 am
Just plain stupid...........Ok.........I accept your refusal to engage what is plainly offered in favor of your mindless repetition and Straw Man obfuscation. I don't see the attraction........but to each their own.
So you don't have a rebuttal. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you like to make your claim again in the anti-holocaust denial forum which is full of historians and wartime economists to confirm I am correct?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:15 am

You play checkers with chess pieces. Boring.