Going to Hell in a handbasket

Fun with supply and demand.
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Custom Title: Super Skeptic

Re: Going to Hell in a handbasket

Post by Lance Kennedy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:47 pm

Perhaps a compromise here ?

Could we accept that the CIA does not 'run other countries', but nevertheless influences other governments into frequently doing what they want ?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:06 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:47 pm
Perhaps a compromise here ?

Could we accept that the CIA does not 'run other countries', but nevertheless influences other governments into frequently doing what they want ?
Thanks for the effort Lance. Any casual reading will show thats just what I said and what Matt so typically refuses to deal with. As said:
"The CIA controlled as much of Panama as they wanted to and NOT what they didn't want to." Not just Panama since the USA created it whole cloth out of Columbia, but through its entire history until now..........as less obviously and impactfully with the rest of Central America and much of the Caribbean (I'm thinking Regan and Grenada. There isn't actually much of worth in the Caribbean except fuel stops for drug runners.) No........the CIA did not determine which days were trash days and which days were recycling days........it chose not to get into such details.

Quibblers quibble.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:08 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote: Perhaps a compromise here ? Could we accept that the CIA does not 'run other countries', but nevertheless influences other governments into frequently doing what they want ?

Yes. That's fine. It's where the CIA gets the expression "blowback" for when they cause or attempt to cause one government to fall only to have a worse government replace the previous government.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven and Bobbo are idiots

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:12 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:"The CIA controlled as much of Panama as they wanted to and NOT what they didn't want to."
Bobbo. If the CIA ran Panama why did the USA military have to invade Panama to remove the government?

You and Tom simply can't offer one example of the CIA running another country.
:lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:41 am

Thats how they run it. What is your first language Matt?
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:25 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Thats how they run it.
So you are so incredibly stupid you think the USA's CIA ran Panama's government yet simultaneously President Noriega threatened to kill 35,000 USA citizens, so the US Army had to invade Panama, losing 35 US soldiers, because they could not control Noriega?

Are you really that stupid?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: What is your first language Matt?
I speak English, but I see you speak pure "Tom Palven IQ 70" with a hint of "complete idiocy". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:58 am

Exactly Matt. What is it about running things do you not understand? If YOU were running a country and your chosen Stooge did not act as you directed him to, what would you do?

All seems rather obvious.

The same way the CIA took out JFK and is about to take out Trump: all three for the same reason: they aren't doing what they have been told to do.

How would you run a country otherwise?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:32 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatis wrote:Exactly Matt. What is it about running things do you not understand?
Why are you so stupid? If the CIA was running Panama why did Panama fight back against the invading USA army and kill USA soldiers? Are you now admitting the CIA didn't "run" Panama and had no control?
bobbo_the_Pragmatis wrote:All seems rather obvious.
Yes it does, to everyone other than yourself and Tom Palven. You didn't think for a nanosecond, that if the CIA really ran Panama, Panama would simply ask the US Army to assist them and provide barracks. :lol: :lol:
bobbo_the_Pragmatis wrote:The same way the CIA took out JFK
So you also claim the CIA took out JFK? That's fantastic. That means you also think like and agree with Gorgeous. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Three Stooges.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Going to Hell in a Hand Basket

Post by Tom Palven » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:44 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:32 am
bobbo_the_Pragmatis wrote:Exactly Matt. What is it about running things do you not understand?
Why are you so stupid? If the CIA was running Panama why did Panama fight back against the invading USA army and kill USA soldiers?

You didn't think for a nanosecond, that if the CIA really ran Panama, Panama would simply ask the US Army to assist them and provide barracks.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jimmy Carter enacted the Torrijos-Carter Treaty in 1977 that gave control of the Panama Canal to Panama.

Republicans had vehemently opposed that treaty, and shortly after Ronald Reagan took office in 1981 both Omar Torrijos, Presidant of Panama, and Ecuadoran President Jaime Roldos died in mysterious plane crashes, and Manuel Noreiga, a CIA operative who had studied at the School of the Americas, became dictator.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuel_Noriega
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaime_Roldós_Aguilera

After Noreiga's falling out with the CIA, he waved a sword in the air and proclaimed that Panama was a sovereign country.

Then, the US invaded Panama and, if I recall correctly, blasted intense rock music and sounds of screaming lambs and rabbits at him until he surrendered and the US deep state locked him away in a US prison without due process, proving Noreiga wrong.

(Btw, while there's a very good case for the CIA killing Kennedy, it could also be that Oswald was a double agent working for the CIA and Russia or Cuba, and that the CIA refuses to release the remaining thousands of documents related to the Kennedy murder that were supposed to be released by law simply because this is very embarrassing to the CIA public relations department. Hopefully Snowden or someone can get their hands on those documents.)
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:25 pm

Tom Palven wrote:Jimmy Carter enacted the Torrijos-Carter Treaty in 1977 that gave control of the Panama Canal to Panama.
So the CIA wasn't running Panama. :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote:Republicans had vehemently opposed that treaty, and shortly after Ronald Reagan took office in 1981 both Omar Torrijos, Presidant of Panama, and Ecuadoran President Jaime Roldos died in mysterious plane crashes, and Manuel Noreiga, a CIA operative who had studied at the School of the Americas, became dictator.
So the CIA wasn't running Panama. :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote:After Noreiga's falling out with the CIA,
Noriega didn't declare war on the CIA did he? He declared war on the USA, which means the CIA was not running Panama. . :lol: :lol:

////////////////////////////////

Tom Palven and Bobbo present their evidence that the CIA assassinated JFK
Tom Palven wrote:(Btw, while there's a very good case for the CIA killing Kennedy, it could also be that Oswald was a double agent working for the CIA and Russia or Cuba, and that the CIA refuses to release the remaining thousands of documents related to the Kennedy murder that were supposed to be released by law simply because this is very embarrassing to the CIA public relations department.
So you have absolutely no evidence that the CIA assassinated JFK. I already knew that. :lol: :lol:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... p?t=329916
Tom Palven wrote: it could also be that Oswald was a double agent working for the CIA and Russia or Cuba,
You have to be an agent for another country before you can be a double agent working against that same country. What organisation are you claiming Oswald worked for in Russia? Show us this evidence.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:23 am

Matt sezs ((Damn Jo is getting infectious)) "After Noreiga's falling out with the CIA, he waved a sword in the air and proclaimed that Panama was a sovereign country." /// Yea, Verily. so.......what was it before?

Evidently, you have some childhood trauma concerning the word/concpet of running? How then would you characterize the CIA running of Panama before it proclaimed sovereignty.....and why quibble about the difference.............if any?????

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:30 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist" wrote:After Noreiga's falling out with the CIA, he waved a sword in the air and proclaimed that Panama was a sovereign country." /// Yea, Verily. so.......what was it before?
It was an independent country. That's why the USA was able to enter into a treaty with it. Are you going to claim the CIA ran Panama before Noriega? Show me your evidence. :lol: :lol: :lol:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist" wrote:Evidently, you have some childhood trauma concerning the word/concpet of running?
No Bobbo. I am watching you flop back and forth without being able to produce an iota of evidence that the CIA ran Panama. I then watch you run away from the obvious point that if the CIA ran Panama then why did the US army have to invade and take casualties. Are you so stupid you claim the CIA ordered the Panama army to resist the invading USA army? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:35 am

An iota is pretty small Matt. You don't think any of the Six items I mentioned actually happened? CIA running drugs and safehouses out of Pamama while paying off Noreiga to "look the other way." Was Tom Cruise wrong about that?

its still curious to me why you negate the cia directed removal of Noreiga as some kind of evidence against control. Removal of defective parts is exactly what control/running anything means. Where exactly on your body do you place that peanut butter sandwich when intending lunch?

Again: Second Time: if not running, what would you call the CIA "involvement" in Panama?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:49 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: An iota is pretty small Matt.
and yet you can't even produce an iota of evidence that the CIA was running Panama.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: You don't think any of the Six items I mentioned actually happened? CIA running drugs and safehouses out of Pamama while paying off Noreiga to "look the other way." Was Tom Cruise wrong about that?
That is not running Panama is it. Russia has many safe-houses in the USA. Are you now claiming Russia runs the USA? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

The Kennedy Murder

Post by Tom Palven » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:23 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:25 pm
Tom Palven wrote:(Btw, while there's a very good case for the CIA killing Kennedy, it could also be that Oswald was a double agent working for the CIA and Russia or Cuba, and that the CIA refuses to release the remaining thousands of documents related to the Kennedy murder that were supposed to be released by law simply because this is very embarrassing to the CIA public relations department.

So you have absolutely no evidence that the CIA assassinated JFK. I already knew that. :lol: :lol:

I didn't say that the CIA murdered Kennedy, did I? I just said that some people make a good case for it.

I also said it would be nice if someone like Snowden leaked the thousands of documents relating to the Kennedy murder that the CIA was legally bound to release after 50 years, and still hasn't done so, so we could really find out what happened.

And By the Friggin' Way, who in this world has access to those missing documents? Apparently not the Commander-in-Chief, who tried to have them released.

Could it be that only a few people deep in the deep state really know what's in them, except, of course, for Matthew Ellard?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Re: Tom Palven and Bobbo are idiots

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:06 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:49 am
Are you now claiming Russia runs the USA? [/color] :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ha, ha..........you make that challenge in the Age of Trump?

15th Time: what would you call the CIA's involvement in Panama?

.............and I do feel your pain, for THAT will be my definition of "running."

Sucks to be you.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:59 am

Tom Palven wrote:(Btw, while there's a very good case for the CIA killing Kennedy, it could also be that Oswald was a double agent working for the CIA and Russia or Cuba,
Matthew Ellard wrote: So you have absolutely no evidence that the CIA assassinated JFK. I already knew that. :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote:I didn't say that the CIA murdered Kennedy, did I? I just said that some people make a good case for it.
No one has made any case for the CIA assassinating Kennedy. You are just an idiot who follows any stupid conspiracy you are told to follow.
Tom Palven wrote:Could it be that only a few people deep in the deep state really know what's in them,
hannity deep state 6.jpg
Hannity.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:07 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: 15th Time: what would you call the CIA's involvement in Panama?
A staging post for political operations against the Sandinista in Nicaragua.

You and Tom Palven are the two idiots who thought the CIA ran Panama, without a scrap of evidence.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Government by Control Freaks 2

Post by Tom Palven » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:16 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:07 am
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: 15th Time: what would you call the CIA's involvement in Panama?

You and Tom Palven are the two idiots who thought the CIA ran Panama, without a scrap of evidence.

Bobbo didn't say that the CIA "ran" Panama, he said it "controlled Panama", just like it controls ASIS like a donkey, with carrots and sticks, as a staging post against China.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What is the difference between an authoritarian, a totalitarian, and a control freak?

Stay tuned for an answer from linguist, Gord.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:28 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:07 am

As promised, here is MY definition of running a country: "Whenever an entity can use it as a staging post for political operations against the Sandinista in Nicaragua."...actually it does require one little bit of an iota in addition: while paying off the symbolic/political/cultural/formal/authorized/recognized head of the Country silver or lead to look the other way. When the head does that, you have use AND control.

Just as the CIA DOES in Panama. Different definitions will give different results. Only dullards and shills have one and only definition. Know what I mean Matt?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot 2

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:30 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Exactly Matt. What is it about running things do you not understand?
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: how they run it
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:"run by": as in day to day operations
Tom Palven, didn't bother even looking and wrote:Bobbo didn't say that the CIA "ran" Panama, he said it "controlled Panama",
Bobbo said "ran" and "running" Tom Palven. You always get get very confused if you post after sundown remember? :lol: :lol: :lol:

////////////////////////////////////////////////
Tom Palven wrote:Actually, "Matthew Ellard, sir" is so verbose and so inconsistent that I'm starting to think that it's actually two or three ASIS employees
Why would three Australian Intelligence officers be monitoring you, a senile 75 year old retired forest ranger in a Florida retirement home? :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot 2

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:39 am

Tom Palven wrote: Bobbo didn't say that the CIA "ran" Panama............
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: As promised, here is MY definition of running a country
Yogi bear 22.jpg

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:45 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: ........ while paying off the symbolic/political/cultural/formal/authorized/recognized head of the Country silver or lead to look the other way. When the head does that, you have use AND control.
I see, so as the CIA was paying off Noriega to do as they say, you claim that means the CIA is running that country?

Oddly, Noriega declared war on the USA, against the CIA's wishes, which means your own definition is a load of crap.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Know what I mean Matt?
Yes Bobbo, It means you are a total idiot who didn't know what happened in Panama.

Do you and Tom Palven have contests to see who is the most stupid? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Control Freak Neocons

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:57 am

:?:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:59 am
No one has made any case for the CIA assassinating Kennedy.
Your ASIS search engine seems to operate in Secret Police La La Land. :lol: :roll: :mrgreen: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen: :roll:

If you do a regular Google search for "cia kennedy murder" you will come up with lots of articles about it including this one:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_Kenne ... acy_theory

I am not convinced that the Deep State murdered Kennedy, and await the release of the thousands of documents on the murder that the CIA was bound by law to release after 50 years, but still refuses to do.

Btw, do you get all your disinformation from ASIS, or do you make up some of it yourself :?: :mrgreen: :lol: :roll: :?: :mrgreen: :lol: :roll: :mrgreen:

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:50 pm

You really need to sit down and talk with a professional.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:39 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:50 pm
Seems that few people calling themselves skeptics find ad hominems to be proper alternatives to constructive, or at least logical, dialogue, but there are definitely some notable exceptions! (Or, in words you can understand, fuk off.)

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:16 pm

Tom Palven wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:39 pm
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Seems that few people calling themselves skeptics find ad hominems to be proper alternatives to constructive, or at least logical, dialogue, but there are definitely some notable exceptions! (Or, in words you can understand, fuk off.)
I've been dealing with conspiracy nuts since 1965. You ain't nothing special.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:35 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:16 pm
Tom Palven wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:39 pm
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
I've been dealing with conspiracy nuts since 1965. You ain't nothing special.
Oh, don't take offense! You mistook my meaning!

I only meant that you should fuk yourself enthusiastically with profound joyousness in the spirit of the holiday season as a reward for your insightful comment, as opposed to comments from others, like Matthew Ellard's illuminated comments. (It's the illustrations that make them so hurtful.)

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:15 pm

Another one with a clubfooted brain.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:14 am

Tom Palven wrote: If you do a regular Google search for "cia kennedy murder" you will come up with lots of articles about it including this one:
If I enter Santa Claus into a search engine I will get many hits for Santa Claus........ also with no claim Santa Claus is real..

Why are you so incredibly stupid?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot 3

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:20 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote: I've been dealing with conspiracy nuts since 1965. You ain't nothing special.
Tom Palven uses holocaust denial videos and was claiming Hitler was a socialist in other threads while the holocaust deniers were making the same claim, simultaneously in the anti-holocaust denial thread.

I suggest that he uses the expression "Deep State" for Jews in the same way Gorgeous uses "The Illuminati" for Jews.

Ask Tom Palven to define and offer evidence for his "Deep State" conspiracy and he simply runs away, like Gorgeous.

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:35 am

Nothing new.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Going to Hell in a Hand Basket

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:13 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:20 am
Gawdzilla Sama wrote: I've been dealing with conspiracy nuts since 1965. You ain't nothing special.
Tom Palven uses holocaust denial videos and was claiming Hitler was a socialist in other threads while the holocaust deniers were making the same claim, simultaneously in the anti-holocaust denial thread.

I suggest that he uses the expression "Deep State" for Jews in the same way Gorgeous uses "The Illuminati" for Jews.

Ask Tom Palven to define and offer evidence for his "Deep State" conspiracy and he simply runs away, like Gorgeous.

More baseless ad hominem slander, not even illuminated with forest rangers.

Sad. Very sad. :(

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Re: Control Freak Neocons

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:37 am

Waiting for my soup to boil over, so I have a few minutes. Thought I'd review "the record." Is TP a conspiracy nut???? I'll retro review until I see the first link and look see. Not far to go, about 6-7 posts up from here. It is:
Tom Palven wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:57 am
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Your ASIS search engine seems to operate in Secret Police La La Land. :lol: :roll: :mrgreen: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen: :roll:

If you do a regular Google search for "cia kennedy murder" you will come up with lots of articles about it including this one:

I am not convinced that the Deep State murdered Kennedy, and await the release of the thousands of documents on the murder that the CIA was bound by law to release after 50 years, but still refuses to do.

Btw, do you get all your disinformation from ASIS, or do you make up some of it yourself :?: :mrgreen: :lol: :roll: :?: :mrgreen: :lol: :roll: :mrgreen:
1. No one has made any case for the CIA assassinating Kennedy. answer is: Your ASIS search engine seems to operate in Secret Police La La Land //// I don't follow this exchange. That would be common enough, each of us having our own train of thought? I'd think that anyone with a Secret Police search engine WOULD reference all kinds of nutty conspiracy theories. Matt goes contra to this, but then you do a double reverse conspiracy observation???? I don't know.... I give this a too vague to rate.

2. If you do a regular Google search for "cia kennedy murder" you will come up with lots of articles about it including this one: /// Yeah, well, you can find anything you want with a regular Google search (what is an irregular one?==>It might be useful?) So, any such reference is at least one foot into the conspiracy zone. Got to give you a minus one for this orientation.

3. I am not convinced that the Deep State murdered Kennedy, //// Not convinced "should mean" that you are leaning that way.....but that kind of subtlety may not be your affect? Almost a push, but you add the concept of Deep State which in my view is just a vague undefined term allowing anyone that uses it to think pretty much whatever they want to. Together, this is another minus one.

4. and await the release of the thousands of documents on the murder that the CIA was bound by law to release after 50 years, but still refuses to do. //// Ah.....a saving caveat? Or will those papers be cherry picked one way or the other? Interesting why haven't those papers been released? If it weren't for Fascists State Shills like Matt, Assange would have them public by now? But you get plus one credit for at least being able to verbalize the rule that applies. Rules are easy to state. Only hard, to follow them.

So, adding up the pros and cons........this unrequested, not unbiased, appraisal is you have a rolling score of minus one. We could continue the retro scroll to see where the scoring goes. Need at least a minus 5 to enter the nut bag.

Good Job.................so far......................

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Re: Control Freak Neocons

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:20 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:37 am
Waiting for my soup to boil over, so I have a few minutes. Thought I'd review "the record." Is TP a conspiracy nut???? I'll retro review until I see the first link and look see. Not far to go, about 6-7 posts up from here. It is:
Tom Palven wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:57 am
Matthew Ellard wrote:

1. No one has made any case for the CIA assassinating Kennedy. answer is: Your ASIS search engine seems to operate in Secret Police La La Land //// I don't follow this exchange. That would be common enough, each of us having our own train of thought? I'd think that anyone with a Secret Police search engine WOULD reference all kinds of nutty conspiracy theories. Matt goes contra to this, but then you do a double reverse conspiracy observation???? I don't know.... I give this a too vague to rate.

2. If you do a regular Google search for "cia kennedy murder" you will come up with lots of articles about it including this one: /// Yeah, well, you can find anything you want with a regular Google search (what is an irregular one?==>It might be useful?) So, any such reference is at least one foot into the conspiracy zone. Got to give you a minus one for this orientation.

3. I am not convinced that the Deep State murdered Kennedy, //// Not convinced "should mean" that you are leaning that way.....but that kind of subtlety may not be your affect? Almost a push, but you add the concept of Deep State which in my view is just a vague undefined term allowing anyone that uses it to think pretty much whatever they want to. Together, this is another minus one.

4. and await the release of the thousands of documents on the murder that the CIA was bound by law to release after 50 years, but still refuses to do. //// Ah.....a saving caveat? Or will those papers be cherry picked one way or the other? Interesting why haven't those papers been released? If it weren't for Fascists State Shills like Matt, Assange would have them public by now? But you get plus one credit for at least being able to verbalize the rule that applies. Rules are easy to state. Only hard, to follow them.

So, adding up the pros and cons........this unrequested, not unbiased, appraisal is you have a rolling score of minus one. We could continue the retro scroll to see where the scoring goes. Need at least a minus 5 to enter the nut bag.

Good Job.................so far......................
I appreciate your thoughtful and civilized report.

Happy New Year

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:09 am

You know what is scary?.....................I think of it as nothing but humorous. And one to yourself and all as well.

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer

Post by OutOfBreath » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:50 am

Is it a coincidence that the moment the far right loonies get "their man" into government, "deep state" conspiracies suddenly gain popularity to explain why a completely inexperienced blowhard ignorant president cant get anything done?

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:55 am

Except he's not getting anything done......................except.....................tax breaks for the alreadyTooRich. He deserves to be hung upside down in the public square.

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer

Post by OutOfBreath » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:19 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:55 am
Except he's not getting anything done......................except.....................tax breaks for the alreadyTooRich. He deserves to be hung upside down in the public square.
Well that was easy. Just to give in to the church of taxcuts dominating congress. He can also reverse executive orders and bungle every time he tries to make one himself. Otherwise, twittering is all a president needs, beside the occasional photo-op and fact that can be mangled into something to take credit for.

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:23 am

Yea verily. Taking credit for what Obama did.................really the very definition of Ironic.........and the decline of Western Civilization.