Why non-Americans have a problem with America...

Fun with supply and demand.
Cerdic
Poster

Re: Why non-Americans have a problem with America...

Post by Cerdic » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:10 am

I dont think this is the case. Non-Americans major problem with the US is its interference in other countries affairs (e.g countless wars, NSA spying) and certain Americans self-perception of "American exceptionalism".

As a British person, another major problem I have is the lack of certain human rights such as free health care.
„(...) Wenn wir irgendetwas beim Nationalsozialismus anerkennen, dann ist es die Anerkennung, daß ihm zum ersten Mal in der deutschen Politik die restlose Mobilisierung der menschlichen Dummheit gelungen ist.“ Kurt Schumacher 23. Februar 1932

Vote Your Conscience.

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Why non-Americans have a problem with America...

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:03 pm

Cerdic wrote:I dont think this is the case. Non-Americans major problem with the US is its interference in other countries affairs (e.g countless wars, NSA spying) and certain Americans self-perception of "American exceptionalism".

As a British person, another major problem I have is the lack of certain human rights such as free health care.
You do know that a fair portion of the world consider Britain to be the ultimate imperialist state, right?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.