Fact Checking Global-Warming Hysteriabal-warming-hysteria-mona-charen/

Heated discussions on a hot topic.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Fact Checking Global-Warming Hysteriabal-warming-hysteria-mona-charen/

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:51 am

Watching an interview of Bill Press by Mona Charen (CSpan2). Informative to see how a skilled Republican/Business shill denies science: Agree CC is here, then deny every aspect about it based on "uncertainty" or some inconsistent cherry can be found. Bill Press did a good rational job: "Yes, but first you have to admit that Global Warming is happening." Charen then does her trip meant to have zero response.

The link below is the first google hit on Mona Charen and climate change. Speaking to her peeps, it would be hard to tell she agreed with Bill Press that CC is here ("although the record is quite limited.....").

In relevant part, the link notes the shrinking glaciers but makes the first time I have heard it inconsistent claim that glaciers are growing at higher elevations. Doesn't even matter if that is true or not. BECAUSE.....with the complexity of colder here, warmer there, wetter here, drier there, delay, feedback, all the other unknowns: THE SEA LEVEL KEEPS RISING. And what else is that but the sum total of all the cherry picking?

Science Deniers: the Death of our Grandkiddies.....even Charen admitted that if we stopped all carbon emissions today....we would still heat up. Crap....what a reasonable thing to understand...and then deny the process by which it is happening.....AND BY WAY IT NEEDS TO STOP.

The representative and offensive article is here: https://www.nationalreview.com/2012/04/ ... na-charen/

Sea Level Rise is Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_level_rise

Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Re: Fact Checking Global-Warming Hysteriabal-warming-hysteria-mona-charen/

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:05 am

:hmm: I checked. In fact, there seems to be no such thing as hysteriabal warming. :-P
Lard, save me from your followers.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Fact Checking Global-Warming Hysteriabal-warming-hysteria-mona-charen/

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:13 am

Its copy and paste: I didn't want to manipulate the info.............
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?