Google youtube ban.

Discussions
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Google youtube ban.

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:56 pm

Google's youtube to ban extremist, neo Nazi and Holocaust denial content.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... i-ideology
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Aaron Richards
Poster

Re: Google youtube ban.

Post by Aaron Richards » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:01 pm

Well, that's it lads.

Free Speech on YouTube is officially dead now, just like on facebook.

It's always the same thing on repeat over and over: Some big YouTuber does something stupid, online newspaper columnists, bloggers and SJWs on twitter collectively freak out, this in turn makes Ad-Companies go bonkers and threaten to pull away from Youtube, which in turn makes YouTube throw the collective freedoms of millions of users under the bus. This happened in 2017 with the aforementioned incident, it happened in march this year after that crazy Australian shot up two mosques, it's happening now again.

Following the Steven Crowder scandal a few days ago where a right wing political youtuber with over a million subscriptions repeatedly made ad-hominem jokes/attacks on gay Mexican columnist and blogger Carlos Maza who works for the Washington Post, YouTube first did nothing, then promised to demonetize him, then started demonitizing many many right wing political youtubers, and also vowed to clean up content on their platform that spreads neo nazi or genocide denial.

Looke what happened to my Holocaust Documents channel:

And here's the explanation I got in my gmail related to that channel. Typical cut-and-paste auto-generated horsesht:

But here's the good news: I was prepared for this.

I had made backups of every. single. video. uploaded onto my Holocaust Documents channel including title and full video description.

This means even if my entire channel got deleted, I would be able to fully resurrect it within a day on a new account.

So nothing of value has been lost (except my 300 subscribers I guess, but honestly, the more low-profile my channel, the less deniers are attracted to it, as long as people can find my videos as search results or in the recommended tab, I actually dislike building a following as that drives expectations high in terms of "give us a new video every week!" and attracts haters)

Anyway, decided to check on my buddy Denying History but he did not show up in the search results, so now I am wondering if his channel was terminated as well?

I do have the option of appealing, but...ehh...here's the thing:

Yad Vashem's channel is still up. They have a contact e-mail in their description, I'm thinking about contacting them and asking them if they could work with YT to get our (my?) channel(s) restored. Because apparently, the BIG GUYS are left untouched while us little guys get swept with the purge.

Or I can always lay low and try creating a new channel with a throwaway e-mail account a few months down the line after the dust has settled and see how long I last then.

Anyway, I'm just bothered, thats all.

Bothered, because of the way things are progressing: taking power away from the little folk and concentrating information monopoly on those that have already established themselves with the tag of lecturers/educators/media outlets. Publishing Houses. Companies with lawyers and such. You know, the big guys.

They get to dispense information.

We only get to swallow it.

If we start dispensing information, things will be short lived.

So this leaves us with a future where only MAJOR HALAL APPROVED channels are allowed to host holocaust content on youtube. Problem is, none of them even remotely try tackling the subject of debunking denial.
Last edited by Aaron Richards on Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Pls subscribe to my YouTube channel "Holocaust Documents": www.youtube.com/channel/UCTBlSXrf0b0aeUn5jIhWm7g
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: imgur.com/a/725A7
and here: imgur.com/a/wo09c

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:01 pm

Let the whining start....
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:11 pm

Hhhhhhmmmm...
I’m sorry, Aaron. I didn’t consider the issues this would cause with you.

While I don’t care if they ban the whackadoodles this sort of broad stroke does threaten those who aren’t.

One of the moderators on a Facebook page I followed got a similar warning whereas the denier page has not (AKAIK).

So, this is the unintended consequence.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:47 pm

The words "Learn more" on your termination notice seem more than a little ironic...
Lard, save me from your followers.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:49 pm

Here's the thing: the Crowder situation involved long-term, repeated homophobic harassment of a gay journalist - in a campaign emphasizing queer-baiting memes, stereotypes, and supposed gay traits. Designed to make life miserable for an individual. And YouTube did a 180 on Crowder within 36 hours.

In the first place, Crowder's behavior is not analogous to right-wing propaganda sites/videos (just as Blogbuster's harassment campaign was not analogous to Codoh). Nor, of course, is Crowder's behavior a foundation for dealing with sites that challenge his sort of crap - or which challenge HD, neo-Nazis, or discrimination against or dehumanization of groups - or which contend with the political ideas of far-right YouTubers.

Note that the new policy claims to target "videos alleging that a group is superior in order to justify discrimination, segregation or exclusion," which claims are part of what Aaron's critiques address and refute. Aaron's material in no way violates YouTube's stated policy; it's, in fact, in accord with it.

But these companies are not run by geniuses or people who are particularly ethical (ugh), point A, and they want to look like they're cleaning up their act to protect image and profits, point B, so they make sweeping, grandstand moves like this, without thinking them through and without much concern beyond the public appearance, point C.

And Aaron gets {!#%@} as a result. In the meantime, YouTube promises they'll be tweaking their algorithm.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Aaron Richards
Poster

Post by Aaron Richards » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:56 am

Yup, D-H also had his channel terminated, and has now filed an appeal:

Really sucks how this discourages the few who "dare" to oppose revisionists with, you know, facts and counter-arguments instead of ad-hominems and outright censorship.

On the other hand, the main CODOH channel has also been terminated.

Not that it ever was a threat or anything. IMO the only real denier vids on YT that had tons of views (also due to mirrors and reuploads) were denierbud's One Third Of The Holocaust, Eric Hunt's films, Dennis Wise's TGSNT and the "6 million jews in pre-war newspapers" peaking in views around 2014 - 2017. After that it kinda subsided what remained were deniers lurking in the comment section of holocaust vids.

The good news is that Myles Power's channel is still alive, as are both his "Debunking Judea Declares War on Germany" videos.

He has recently also published another video taking on the Leuchter Report. I will give that a watch.

But hey, MP is a guy with 137,000 subscribers. Again it shows the big fish are above "the law"...
Pls subscribe to my YouTube channel "Holocaust Documents": www.youtube.com/channel/UCTBlSXrf0b0aeUn5jIhWm7g

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:08 am

Thanks for the update, Aaron.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:11 pm

Any comments on the issue from famous Hdrs?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:30 pm

I haven’t seen any yet but I haven’t been to RODOH except to mess with them about D-Day. It’s been a long time since I’ve been to CODOH.

Aaron Richards
Poster

Post by Aaron Richards » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:44 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:11 pm
Famous ones? Well, Fritz on Rodoh is the only famous one still active on forums :lol:

The usual forum suspects over at Codoh have two threads up, their forum looks as dead as usual (less than a dozen active people)

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:11 pm

BTW I see some blowback from conservatives on the banning of some of their stuff on YouTube. Ben Shapiro just linked to one on Facebook.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:44 pm

Hey, don’t feel so bad, Aaron. Apparently Charles also got whacked.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3695

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:45 pm

SPLC statement on YouTube's ban: https://www.splcenter.org/news/2019/06/ ... ul-content

They seem utterly unaware of the full fallout from the ban and how it was implemented; also, they don't acknowledge any free-speech concerns.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:45 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:44 pm

Yeah, but by "international Jewry."

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:52 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:45 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

What did Aaron and D-H do to bring the wrath of international Jewry down on them??? I thought they would appreciate the spread of propaganda.

Aaron Richards
Poster

Post by Aaron Richards » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:09 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Lmao. You replied to a post he had made in March 2019, where he whined about 1 of his videos having had some restrictions placed on it.

I tried to look him up and couldnt find his channel anymore, so I guess now he might understand what "getting struck" REALLY MEANS.

Can't find Rizoli and his "League of Extraordinary Revisionists" either

Dennis Wise is gone

CW Porter seems to be gone as well

David Cole is still up and running, :roll: although he isnt really active anymore and doesnt have his own Auschwitz video on his channel (just interviews and vlogs)

Tobias Bratt (author of the 8 part "Europa - the Last Battle") is still there, although he only has 20 subscribers and no videos uploaded on his channel (back in the day the little brat used to only have some vids of him playing guitar on his channel, his europa vids were on a separate account and/or mirrored by followers)

Most of David Irving's content is gone as well. His 2009 "Talking Frankly" 3 hour interview (which is of importance to us because here he reveals his revised positions in that he accepts AR but continues to dismiss the main Auschwitz gas chambers except the red and white house, bizarrely) is still up, but has comments and features disabled, i.e. restrictions imposed on it, meaning it wont show up unless directly searched for.

Honestly, youtube is just on full destruction mode right now.

Last edited by Aaron Richards on Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:10 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:52 pm
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:45 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

What did Aaron and D-H do to bring the wrath of international Jewry down on them??? I thought they would appreciate the spread of propaganda.
apparently international Jewry can shoot but cannot aim

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:28 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:09 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Lmao. You replied to a post he had made in March 2019, where he whined about 1 of his videos having had some restrictions placed on it.

I tried to look him up and couldnt find his channel anymore, so I guess now he might understand what "getting struck" REALLY MEANS.

CW Porter seems to be gone as well

David Cole is still up and running, :roll: although he isnt really active anymore and doesnt have his own Auschwitz video on his channel (just interviews and vlogs)

Most of David Irving's content is gone as well. His 2009 "Talking Frankly" 3 hour interview (which is of importance to us because here he reveals his revised positions in that he accepts AR but continues to dismiss the main Auschwitz gas chambers except the red and white house, bizarrely) is still up, but has comments and features disabled, i.e. restrictions imposed on it, meaning it wont show up unless directly searched for.

Honestly, youtube is just on full destruction mode right now.

Oddly I went hunting for ol’ Jim this morning. His stuff is on bitchute.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:38 pm

On a related note...
CW Porter is still alive????

Aaron Richards
Poster

Post by Aaron Richards » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:50 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:38 pm
On a related note...
CW Porter is still alive????
At least his content used to be on YT.

On a side note, Vincent Reynouard's channel is very much alive and kicking...

Did Ursula Haverbeck have her own channel? Seems to be gone now...

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:55 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:50 pm

I don’t know. I think I’ve only seen her interviewed.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:58 pm

TBH I think the silly old bat wouldn’t know what YouTube is.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:08 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:09 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/profile/hKy1vTgf6b8A/

Looks like he just posted a few days ago.
Aaaahhhhh, the dearly departed flying Rizoli brothers...so missed.

Aaron, I don’t know if you were a member in the Summer of 2016 but the Rizolis and their screeching harpy buddy Diane joined Skeptics. They couldn’t follow a few simple rules and got themselves banned. The same thing happened to them over at International Skeptics. Joe was the one with the foul mouth to go along with his stupidity, Jim was (and is) just plain stupid.
Dennis Wise is gone
But....I didn’t finish watching “The Greatest Story Never Told...”
:lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:53 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:55 pm
Aaron Richards wrote:

Can you post to YouTube from German slammers?

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:12 pm

Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:53 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:55 pm
Aaron Richards wrote:

Can you post to YouTube from German slammers?

They are supposed to be nicer than American prisons...
:)

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:13 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:44 pm
Famous ones? Well, Fritz on Rodoh is the only famous one still active on forums :lol:

The usual forum suspects over at Codoh have two threads up, their forum looks as dead as usual (less than a dozen active people)
I meant as in within the remaining strictly HDers on youtube (no, not every right wing leaning channel is an HD one. I'm talking about a-holes like Red Ice or SquattingSlavTV) or on denier-twittersphere.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:15 pm

Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:13 pm
Aaron Richards wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:44 pm

I meant as in within the remaining strictly HDers on youtube (no, not every right wing leaning channel is an HD one. I'm talking about a-holes like Red Ice or SquattingSlavTV) or on denier-twittersphere.
I closed my Twitter account. That’s just too much crazy.

I checked RODOH today. Nothing current.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:28 pm

I felt inspired enough to knock that up...

I can imagine Disney would not be happy with having their ad for Frozen sandwiched next to a WN ranting about Jews and the Protocols of Zion. Google have had years to do SOMETHING about it.

I tried to find some reputable IT or tech sites dealing with this issue and could only really find arstechnica running with it. It isn't really a site that goes to the depth that say El Reg might upon the matter though. I for one welcome our censoring Alien Google overlords...but as ever the comments are as interesting as the pieces themselves.

https://arstechnica.com/information-tec ... comments=1

Plenty of people will get caught up in this crossfire, particularly niche type people. Will Alan Heath get booted because he mentions HD? Scroogle do not pay their out sourced workers enough to be able to check things out. So the ensuing complaints, 'may be' read by live human beings but I would not count on it. Those who are more famous or more monetised to Google may have more luck getting the attention required to reverse the thoughtless actions of deleter machine-made or human.

I wonder if twit will have to respond in a like manner now Google has started on in and then it too will begin to hunt down with tweet's own high powered algorithims - the Neo Nazis, Extremists and Holocaust Deniers who chirrup on the tree tops of the domain of the chattering blue bird of happiness? Might look sticky for Trumpo if he can't twit - twit - twit - freely morning noon and night. For example perhaps about the good people within White Nationalism.
Last edited by Darren Wilshak on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:37 pm

All my own work that was mr small town policeman, fish.

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:55 pm

>> Might look sticky for Trumpo if he can't twit - twit - twit - freely morning noon and night.

Whatever else, the algorithms or humanz intervening will let that one pass.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:57 pm

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the mornin'

AHF

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:58 pm

Glad Aaron backed his stuff up though.

AHF

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:30 pm

Did C. Yeager have a Youtube presence?

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:55 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Did C. Yeager have a Youtube presence?
Actually she does. The old Nazi groupie still has some videos up.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:56 pm

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:57 pm

Aaaaaaawwww, how {!#%@} touching.......

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:58 pm

Shocking, the Hitler-Zionism connection:

That’s all I’m in the mood to look for. She’s a silly old Nazi groupie that annoyed Gen Baugher so much she got kicked off the island.

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:18 am

>"annoyed Gen Baugher so much she got kicked off the island."

Did no know that, lmao....

I just remember her radio thing with Heink.... Jesus wept....

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:32 am

Once heard,never forgotten.

AHF