Treblinka's hair cutting paradoxy

Discussions
Aaron Richards
Poster

Treblinka's hair cutting paradoxy

Post by Aaron Richards » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:08 am

One question I've always had lingering in the back of my mind regarding Treblinka is the hair cutting.

At Auschwitz, if I am not mistaken, only those deemed healthy enough to be selected into the camp's labor force underwent the process of being tattooed and their hair shorn. Holocaust educators emphasize the purpose of dehumanization, "revisionists" emphasize the process of preventing the spread of lice and other diseases. I'd like to think both.

Those destined for the gas chambers were not shorn this way.

At Treblinka, those destined for the gas chambers (i.e. everyone) had their hair shorn first.

Now I am not going to dwell on the discrepancy between these two camps; deniers love pointing out such things, but it is understandable that different camps operated differently, and as we know Auschwitz was a dual purpose camp, quite unique in the entire concentration/extermination camp system with maybe Majdanek a close cousin.

What I am going to dwell on, is the extra trouble of cutting the hair of those who will die anyway. I understand it was part of the whole charade of the "disinfection" process the victims were told they had to undergo before they could continue on their journey from the fake train station at Treblinka II. That's why there was so much camouflage fencing there, separating Treblinka II into 3 sections: unloading, extermination, and quarters for the skeleton crew operating the camp.

Yet according to testimony, the men were sent to the gas chambers first, and then the women, which meant the women had to wait (naked) in line along the "Himmelsstrasse" or "Schlauch", the passageway leading up to the gas chambers, i.e. at that point nobody really believed in the whole disinfection lie anyway.

So why take the trouble of cutting their hair beforehand, when experience tells you the Jews arent falling for your BS?

Just for the combo of dehumanization + shipping the hair back to Germany? We have documents proving hair was sent from Treblinka back, I'm just wondering if it was such a rare and sought after commodity that the barbers in Germany couldnt provide enough, and they desperately needed them from the Jews in the camps.
Pls subscribe to my BitChute channel "Holocaust Documents": https://www.bitchute.com/holocaustdocuments/
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: imgur.com/a/725A7
and here: imgur.com/a/wo09c

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Re: Treblinka's hair cutting paradoxy

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:20 am

Yes, seems hair was used for a variety of things. Socks and blankets for soldiers was mentioned, IIRC. Maybe Treblinka removed the hair before sending them to the chamber because they didn't use Zyklon B? AFAIK, they had a steaming kettle to disinfect/disinfest what they collected.
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Aaron Richards
Poster

Post by Aaron Richards » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:26 am

In the AR camps, engine exhaust was the killing agent. I dont think hair interferes with that, but I have read that cyanide can stick to hair. This reminds me, there is a sign in the Auschwitz museum stating that hair samples at Auschwitz were tested positive for containing cyanide traces. Which again confuses me because the hair on display at the Auschwitz museum in the "hair room" should be from those accepted into the labor force, rather than those who were gassed upon arrival? Or did those gassed at Auschwitz-Birkenau ALSO get their hair shorn, but post-mortem?
Pls subscribe to my BitChute channel "Holocaust Documents": https://www.bitchute.com/holocaustdocuments/
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: imgur.com/a/725A7
and here: imgur.com/a/wo09c

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:29 am

I think some mentioned Birkenau shore some after gassing. The clandestine pictures from Krema V, however, show corpses piled up next to the pit with full heads of hair.

But I'd think all hair would have been treated before use?
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:30 am

Aaron Richards wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:26 am
In the AR camps, engine exhaust was the killing agent. I dont think hair interferes with that, but I have read that cyanide can stick to hair. This reminds me, there is a sign in the Auschwitz museum stating that hair samples at Auschwitz were tested positive for containing cyanide traces. Which again confuses me because the hair on display at the Auschwitz museum in the "hair room" should be from those accepted into the labor force, rather than those who were gassed upon arrival? Or did those gassed at Auschwitz-Birkenau ALSO get their hair shorn, but post-mortem?
Or did someone along the way just throw a wad of hair where they wanted to? Saw a local news item about kiddies visiting a Smithsonian exhibit that for the last 25 years or so have been overly exposed to radiation that was in some ore that had simply been placed in a bucket next to the exhibit........and then forgotten about. You need a "chain of custody" for any collected and stored evidence....not what was general practice.

Never exclude chaos.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Custom Title: Lost in Translation

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:39 am

Aaron Richards wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:26 am
This reminds me, there is a sign in the Auschwitz museum stating that hair samples at Auschwitz were tested positive for containing cyanide traces.
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=29300

The hair tested above came from Krema II, the same with the other artifacts.
Which again confuses me because the hair on display at the Auschwitz museum in the "hair room" should be from those accepted into the labor force, rather than those who were gassed upon arrival? Or did those gassed at Auschwitz-Birkenau ALSO get their hair shorn, but post-mortem?
Both.

Prisoners accepted into the camp had their hair shorn, those gassed were shorn afterwards.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:41 am

There was other hair tested from warehouses but that’s inconclusive IMO. It’s reasonable to assume that the warehouses were fumigated with ZB.

Groening:

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:45 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:29 am
I think some mentioned Birkenau shore some after gassing. The clandestine pictures from Krema V, however, show corpses piled up next to the pit with full heads of hair.

But I'd think all hair would have been treated before use?
That’s strange, I never picked up on that. Testimony indicates those gassed were shorn afterwards.

The only thing I can think of is that there were too many bodies to get rid of to make it feasible at that point.

Yes, the hair was treated, there’s some documentation on that (I think) but it’s gettin’ late. I can try and track it down tomorrow unless someone knows.

Groening:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:53 am

Here's the Wikipedia page with the image (several resolutions to pick from). Seems there's some hair, but one cannot tell if that wasn't also taken from that alone.

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster

Post by Sergey_Romanov » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:26 am

Hair was shorn both in Treblinka and Auschwitz, of all victims, not only inmates, and even the hair of the SS men was used (in Auschwitz).

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... #humanhair