Ilhan Omar - In a Vacuum, totally correct.

Discussions
bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Ilhan Omar - In a Vacuum, totally correct.

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:57 am

All I've seen on the news today is the censure of Ilhan Omar "for what she tweeted" and her apology: she is still "standing strong" whatever that means but sounds like she is not apologizing?

Good Old Google reveals all. Her tweet:
Ilhan Omar: Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel. #Gaza #Palestine #Israel
Well, other than Allah not existing and therefor not awakening the people to anything, she doesn't identify what the evil things are that Israel is doing. Keeping the Palestinians down I assume? If that is what she is referring to, then "in a vacuum" she is totally correct. Put a bit of history in the vacuum and I would add Allah might awaken the people and help them see the evil that all Nation States do, specifically including all the Arab ones.

But we aren't allowed to think about issues in a vacuum. We gotta fill it up first with all our own prejudices/bias and view of history. Allah could look into that as well.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?