Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Discussions
Ian Hazard
BANNED
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Ian Hazard » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:17 pm

I found the following poll on RODOH. I'd like you guys to stand up and be counted by answering Mr. Traynor's question.


Charles Traynor wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:38 am
Q. Is Kitty Hart Moxon telling us the truth about her wartime adventures? A simple yes or no answer is all that is required to vote.

Yes - Kitty Hart Moxon's reliability as a witness to the horrors of Auschwitz is beyond question.

No - Kitty Hart Moxon is a plagiarist and liar who has profited financially from the wartime suffering of others.

I will close the poll on the 3rd of January 2019. Abstentions will be regarded as an act of cowardice and treated as a yes vote. Those on the list who do not currently post here can reply via a proxy who does (I suggest Joe Future or Nessie). The names on the list were written in no particular order. Those currently not on the list who wish to vote can do so by leaving a post below.

Nick Terry -
NexGen/Duke Umeroffen/Darren Wilshak -
Balmoral - No
Bernard -
Hans -
Nessie -
Jonathan Harrison/Heinrich Hovis -
Cerdic -
Roberto Muehlenkamp -
Goody67 -
DasPrussian -
Mathew Ellard -
Andy Mathis -
Roberto Luc -
iwh -
Statistical Mechanic -
KentFord9 -
mcurtis3 -
Bluespaceoddity -
Balsamo -
Sergey Romanov -
Jason Myers -
Philip Mathews -
Caroline Sturdy Colls -
Kevin S Colls -
Imogen Dalziel -
Jeff-36 -
Nathan -
Jeffk1970 -
torus9 - No
Charles Traynor - No
Huntinger - No
Mark Caine - No
Ian Hazard - No
Last edited by Ian Hazard on Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10633
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:49 pm

1) I don’t care.
2) Charles is one to talk about cowardice. He hides out in his RODOH bolt hole and talks big but lacks the balls to leave.
3) I suspect that this answer will earn me a stern lecture from Ian.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

Ian Hazard
BANNED
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Ian Hazard » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:11 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:49 pm
1) I don’t care.
2) Charles is one to talk about cowardice. He hides out in his RODOH bolt hole and talks big but lacks the balls to leave.
3) I suspect that this answer will earn me a stern lecture from Ian.
:roll:

Of course you care--you spend half your life on this forum defending a lie. The Skeptics readership see you for what you are, Jeffk 1970, a coward who is too craven to give and honest answer to a simple question.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10633
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:11 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:49 pm
1) I don’t care.
2) Charles is one to talk about cowardice. He hides out in his RODOH bolt hole and talks big but lacks the balls to leave.
3) I suspect that this answer will earn me a stern lecture from Ian.
:roll:

Of course you care--you spend half your life on this forum defending a lie. The Skeptics readership see you for what you are, Jeffk 1970, a coward who is too craven to give and honest answer to a simple question.
The only cowards I see are RODOH cowards.

I could care less about Kitty Hart. I’ve never read anything she wrote and I will not...ever.

What “lie” am I defending, Ian?
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2751
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:23 pm

No.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24559
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:25 pm

Earlier this year, in January, Ian Hazard asked similar questions of the people at this subform in a thread he entitled "Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?" I don't get what Hazard is up to, other than trying to get a rise out of folks, by repeating the question now, as, at least, IIRC, Sergey Romanov, Nessie, Balmoral (as above, too) and I answered the question then. Heck, Sergey Romanov even participated in 2 threads on the issue at AHF. In terms of the inartfully phrased poll, we'd all be No, I guess. It would seem that Charles Traynor and his sidekick Ian Hazard could simply fill in the already provided responses from the 4 of us if that's what they are after.

In Ian Hazard's "Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?" thread I asked, because of the substantial similarity of some of Hart's passages to those of Zywulska, "So Kitty Hart fabricated her wartime experiences using Krystyna Zywulska's unfabricated experiences?" Ian Hazard never answered my question.

In terms of those who have already answered this question, the opening of this thread is basically a Level 4 bit of trolling. It is interesting to see the number of people no longer active here or in other HD discussion forums that Charles Traynor promises to regard as cowards if they don't answer LOL.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is the 37th time I have spoken to you from this office . . .

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26339
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:46 pm

Does that include the majority of the "Skeptics readership" (and the rest of the world) who ignores this subforum? And RODOH?
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24559
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:50 pm

I will give Traynor +1 for including Caroline Sturdy Colls on his list - doing so is a bit whimsical - but then deduct -1 for not including Kitty Hart.
This is the 37th time I have spoken to you from this office . . .

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26339
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:54 pm

:-P
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10633
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:55 pm

I think Charles secretly has a crush on Kitty. He is getting up there, perhaps he longs for companionship in his twilight years.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24559
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:04 pm

Let's just say here and now that Charles and Ian won't be gaining employment crafting questions for public opinion or other polls.
This is the 37th time I have spoken to you from this office . . .

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2751
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:05 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:55 pm
I think Charles secretly has a crush on Kitty. He is getting up there, perhaps he longs for companionship in his twilight years.
That just gave me a mind movie I wish I'd never seen.... :shock:

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10633
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:07 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:05 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:55 pm
I think Charles secretly has a crush on Kitty. He is getting up there, perhaps he longs for companionship in his twilight years.
That just gave me a mind movie I wish I'd never seen.... :shock:
Sorry.....kinda..... :D
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5521
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Monster » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:14 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:38 am
Abstentions will be regarded as an act of cowardice and treated as a yes vote.
I'm not on Charles Traynor's list, but that right there is enough for me to say go {!#%@} yourself.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10633
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:25 pm

Monster wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:14 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:38 am
Abstentions will be regarded as an act of cowardice and treated as a yes vote.
I'm not on Charles Traynor's list, but that right there is enough for me to say go {!#%@} yourself.
I’m on the list and I am telling Charles to go {!#%@} himself.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24559
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:26 pm

A holiday thought we can all savor ... but when you tell Charles to {!#%@} himself, you are telling Ian, too.
This is the 37th time I have spoken to you from this office . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10633
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:28 pm

I’m really restraining myself because I don’t want to get in trouble..... :lol:
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2751
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:07 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:26 pm
A holiday thought we can all savor ... but when you tell Charles to {!#%@} himself, you are telling Ian, too.
Maybe... but if they aren't the same person doesn't that mean Ian plagiarized this poll from CT?

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34462
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: My nightmare
Location: Transcona

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Gord » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:10 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:17 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:38 am
Q. Is Kitty Hart Moxon telling us the truth about her wartime adventures? A simple yes or no answer is all that is required to vote.

Yes - Kitty Hart Moxon's reliability as a witness to the horrors of Auschwitz is beyond question.

No - Kitty Hart Moxon is a plagiarist and liar who has profited financially from the wartime suffering of others.
Haaaaa, hahahahahahahaa! :lol:

I have a similar question:

Q. Is Selenium an essential micronutrient?

Yes - Selenium is essential to life, and therefore we should all inject massive doses of it directly into our brains.

No - Selenium is a deadly poison and we should develop a new wonderdrug to purge it entirely from our systems.

Anyone who doesn't answer No will by default be answering Yes, and emergency injection ninja squads will be sent to their homes during the night to ensure they have been adequately treated by having one-ounce pellets of pure selenium inserted radically through their skulls.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26339
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:28 pm
I’m really restraining myself because I don’t want to get in trouble..... :lol:
Compared to Ian Traynor, methinks you're good. Always.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10633
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:48 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:38 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:28 pm
I’m really restraining myself because I don’t want to get in trouble..... :lol:
Compared to Ian Traynor, methinks you're good. Always.
Oh...I wouldn’t be so sure....:lol:
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24559
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:35 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:07 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:26 pm
A holiday thought we can all savor ... but when you tell Charles to {!#%@} himself, you are telling Ian, too.
Maybe... but if they aren't the same person doesn't that mean Ian plagiarized this poll from CT?
This should be re-stated as follows:

Q. Is Ian Fish Hazard telling us the truth about his time at Rodoh? A simple yes or no answer is all that is required to vote.

Yes - Ian Fish Hazard's reliability as a witness to the horrors of Rodoh is down to his being a poorly executed sock puppet for Charles Traynor.

No - Ian Fish Hazard is a plagiarist and liar who has long had his head up Charles Traynor's butt.
This is the 37th time I have spoken to you from this office . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10633
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:46 pm

LOL
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10633
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:59 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:35 pm
Balmoral95 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:07 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:26 pm
A holiday thought we can all savor ... but when you tell Charles to {!#%@} himself, you are telling Ian, too.
Maybe... but if they aren't the same person doesn't that mean Ian plagiarized this poll from CT?
This should be re-stated as follows:

Q. Is Ian Fish Hazard telling us the truth about his time at Rodoh? A simple yes or no answer is all that is required to vote.

Yes - Ian Fish Hazard's reliability as a witness to the horrors of Rodoh is down to his being a poorly executed sock puppet for Charles Traynor.

No - Ian Fish Hazard is a plagiarist and liar who has long had his head up Charles Traynor's butt.
I’m going with No. He is a plagiarist and a liar and he absolutely has his head up Traynor’s butt.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10633
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:05 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:38 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:28 pm
I’m really restraining myself because I don’t want to get in trouble..... :lol:
Compared to Ian Traynor, methinks you're good. Always.
Eesh, takes me back. The national nightmare that started in November 2016. Feels like 10 years.....
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:10 am

Nick Terry -
NexGen/Duke Umeroffen/Darren Wilshak -
Balmoral -
Bernard -
Hans -
Nessie -
Jonathan Harrison/Heinrich Hovis -
Cerdic -
Roberto Muehlenkamp -
Goody67 -
DasPrussian -
Mathew Ellard -
Andy Mathis -
Roberto Luc -
iwh -
Statistical Mechanic -
KentFord9 -
mcurtis3 -
Bluespaceoddity -
Balsamo -
Sergey Romanov -
Jason Myers -
Philip Mathews -
Caroline Sturdy Colls -
Kevin S Colls -
Imogen Dalziel -
Jeff-36 -
Nathan -
Jeffk1970 -

How lovely for me. A bloke I never met, from a forum I never posted on, is calling me a coward for not answering a question on a forum I never looked at. He couldn't even spell my name correctly.

I can see why the holocaust denial movement withered away and no one noticed. .
:D

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24559
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:54 pm

LOL
This is the 37th time I have spoken to you from this office . . .

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4992
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Jeff_36 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:13 pm

I would classify her as a minor and unreliable witness.

I think Ian and Traynor are likely the same person. Any difference in their prose that may have existed has vanished and Ian has at times repeated Traynor's patented lingustic tics almost word for word.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24559
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:50 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:13 pm
I would classify her as a minor and unreliable witness.
Ian Hazard like to come here from time to time to post about Kitty Hart in order ... what? ... to refute ... people who have never cited or used Kitty Hart in their discussions?

As long ago as 2012, as deniers like Bob, David, and one named Focus introduced Kitty Hart (David even raised Kitty Hart in discussion of Treblnika!), Nessie wrote that Hart's testimony "does appear to be not credible."

The only people introducing Hart's testimony here have been deniers - no one else has used her stuff. I haven't read anything more than what deniers have posted and a few excerpts on forced labor and goods sorting in Kanada in two or three books. But no one in this forum arguing that Jews were gassed at Auschwitz has used Hart. Making it weird, or trolling, that Ian Hazard keeps pretending the opposite.
This is the 37th time I have spoken to you from this office . . .

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2751
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:14 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:50 pm
Jeff_36 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:13 pm
I would classify her as a minor and unreliable witness.
Ian Hazard like to come here from time to time to post about Kitty Hart in order ... what? ... to refute ... people who have never cited or used Kitty Hart in their discussions?

As long ago as 2012, as deniers like Bob, David, and one named Focus introduced Kitty Hart (David even raised Kitty Hart in discussion of Treblnika!), Nessie wrote that Hart's testimony "does appear to be not credible."

The only people introducing Hart's testimony here have been deniers - no one else has used her stuff. I haven't read anything more than what deniers have posted and a few excerpts on forced labor and goods sorting in Kanada in two or three books. But no one in this forum arguing that Jews were gassed at Auschwitz has used Hart. Making it weird, or trolling, that Ian Hazard keeps pretending the opposite.
I first ran across Ms. Hart in a PBS doco from,iirc, the early '80's. Can't remember now what it was called. I do however remember at least 3 "wtf is she talking about?" moments during the course of the film.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2133
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Denying-History » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:27 pm

Imagine being obsessed to this extent...
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Sergey_Romanov » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:40 pm

I don't answer leading questions. People are free to check my posts on Hart at AHF.

Ian Hazard
BANNED
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Ian Hazard » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:32 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:40 pm
I don't answer leading questions. People are free to check my posts on Hart at AHF.
Perhaps one day you will be able to answer that very simple yes or no question if/when you become mature enough to put honesty before dogma?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24559
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:53 pm

What a crock of {!#%@}, and piss-poor defense of trolling Sergey.
This is the 37th time I have spoken to you from this office . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10633
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:11 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:32 pm
Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:40 pm
I don't answer leading questions. People are free to check my posts on Hart at AHF.
Perhaps one day you will be able to answer that very simple yes or no question if/when you become mature enough to put honesty before dogma?
Perhaps one day you will actually stop wasting everyone’s time with your BS.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34462
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: My nightmare
Location: Transcona

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Gord » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:40 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:32 pm
Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:40 pm
I don't answer leading questions. People are free to check my posts on Hart at AHF.
Perhaps one day you will be able to answer that very simple yes or no question if/when you become mature enough to put honesty before dogma?
Hahahaha!

Yes or no: Have you stopped beating your wife?

Seriously, you'd think people these days would be mature enough to put honesty before dogma, but then they ask loaded questions and you lose all hope. :lol:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24559
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:39 pm

>> you'd think people these days would be mature enough to put honesty before dogma

Or at least put some thought into their trolling
This is the 37th time I have spoken to you from this office . . .

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Sergey_Romanov » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:01 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:32 pm
Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:40 pm
I don't answer leading questions. People are free to check my posts on Hart at AHF.
Perhaps one day you will be able to answer that very simple yes or no question if/when you become mature enough to put honesty before dogma?
I don't answer leading questions. People are free to check my posts on Hart at AHF.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10633
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:35 am

Hey. time’s running out if you want to vote...

:pc:
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10633
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Kitty Hart Christmas poll

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:11 am

You know, I realize that time is running out on Charles’ poll.
If I gave a {!#%@} I’d vote but since I don’t I’ll not bother.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544