According to Goring at the Nuremberg trials, President Hacha right from the start had wanted to sign everything

Discussions
Goody67
Poster

According to Goring at the Nuremberg trials, President Hacha right from the start had wanted to sign everything

Post by Goody67 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:03 pm

According to him Dr. Hacha had from the first been prepared to sign everything but had said that constitutionally he could not do so without reference first to Prague. After considerable difficulty telephonic communication with Prague was obtained and the Czech Government had agreed, while adding that they could not guarantee that one Czech battalion at least would not fire on the German troops. It was, he said, only at that stage that he had warned Dr. Hacha that, if German lives were lost, he would bombard Prague.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p137210

I have contested this with zionist-occupation and he is simply asking me to prove that Goring was lying.

Is there any evidence that Hacha had from "the start been prepared to sign everything"?

zionist-occupation is arguing this is true and therefore Hacha had agreed to the German occupation of Czechoslovakia before Goring threatened to bomb Prague.

As far as I know, the threat caused Hacha to have a heart attack and when he woke up he signed everything over to the Nazis.
"I came to office with one deliberate intent: to change Britain from a dependent to a self-reliant society – from a give-it-to-me, to a do-it-yourself nation. A get-up-and-go, instead of a sit-back-and-wait-for-it Britain." - Margaret Thatcher

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Re: According to Goring at the Nuremberg trials, President Hacha right from the start had wanted to sign everything

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:44 am

Goody67 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:03 pm
According to him Dr. Hacha had from the first been prepared to sign everything but had said that constitutionally he could not do so without reference first to Prague. After considerable difficulty telephonic communication with Prague was obtained and the Czech Government had agreed, while adding that they could not guarantee that one Czech battalion at least would not fire on the German troops. It was, he said, only at that stage that he had warned Dr. Hacha that, if German lives were lost, he would bombard Prague.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p137210

I have contested this with zionist-occupation and he is simply asking me to prove that Goring was lying.

Is there any evidence that Hacha had from "the start been prepared to sign everything"?

zionist-occupation is arguing this is true and therefore Hacha had agreed to the German occupation of Czechoslovakia before Goring threatened to bomb Prague.

As far as I know, the threat caused Hacha to have a heart attack and when he woke up he signed everything over to the Nazis.
See Ulrich's Hitler bio at p. 751 and attendant footnotes at p. 943

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: According to Goring at the Nuremberg trials, President Hacha right from the start had wanted to sign everything

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:23 am

Also Chad Carl Bryant, Prague in Black: Nazi Rule and Czech Nationalism, pp 28-30, where Hacha is submissive but hopeful that Hitler can be won over - then knocked for a loop by the German ultimatum - and as a result fainting.

I think most writers see Hacha as behaving obsequiously in trying to win Hitler's support for the continuation of the country's independence. Most say that Hacha was a nervous wreck from the get-go and that Hitler intimidated him (Kershaw?). Heck, even Pat Buchanan's book has Hacha so shocked by Hitler's announcements that he suffered "an apparent heart attack." I think one problem is that the accounts of the meeting came from Hitler who had an interest in regaling those around him with his tough talk and complete victory - but my memory is kind of bad, so maybe not.

Does ZO cite any sources? A number of points in this post you linked to seem problematic.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:29 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:23 am
Also Chad Carl Bryant, Prague in Black: Nazi Rule and Czech Nationalism, pp 28-30, where Hacha is submissive but hopeful that Hitler can be won over - then knocked for a loop by the German ultimatum - and as a result fainting.

I think most writers see Hacha as behaving obsequiously in trying to win Hitler's support for the continuation of the country's independence. Most say that Hacha was a nervous wreck from the get-go and that Hitler intimidated him (Kershaw?). Heck, even Pat Buchanan's book has Hacha so shocked by Hitler's announcements that he suffered "an apparent heart attack." I think one problem is that the accounts of the meeting came from Hitler who had an interest in regaling those around him with his tough talk and complete victory - but my memory is kind of bad, so maybe not.
Weiszacker as well whot thought what Dolfy pulled off was just dandy..

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:30 pm

zionist-occupation is now claiming that Hacha suffered a heart attack because of Hitler, not Goring.
German documents also say Hacha had fainted during the meeting with Hitler, not because of Goring, to which I already talked about (and you ignored!!)

but during the negotiations had also used the expression "that the Czech people were confidently placing their destiny in the hands of the Fuehrer ". * Moreover, Hacha, who had a weak heart, had had another heart attack during the discussions, so that a doctor had to be called and had to give him injections.
The German documents don't even mention Goring's threat of bombing Prague if contact could not be made.

I replied with the following, https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p137626. I then made a further reply quoting Manvell and Kershaw.

It's very simple. Goring threatened Hacha with bombing Prague if contact could not be made to reassure that there would be no Czech resistance, Hacha fainted, he was revived and then signed the declaration which gave Czechoslovakia to Hitler. Why do deniers deny the most basic of stuff? :?
"I came to office with one deliberate intent: to change Britain from a dependent to a self-reliant society – from a give-it-to-me, to a do-it-yourself nation. A get-up-and-go, instead of a sit-back-and-wait-for-it Britain." - Margaret Thatcher

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:50 pm

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:43 am

Can anyone explain what the significance of when the old Czech fainted is? Seems pretty clear Hacha knew that in agreeing to go to Berlin les jeux sont fait...

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:09 pm

Which people that were present at the meeting wrote about Goring's threat to bomb Prague?

I do know that Goring admitted making the threat during the Nuremberg trials.

Keitel wrote about it in his memoir.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:28 pm

Otto Dietrich's spin in The Hitler I Knew:

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster

Post by Sergey_Romanov » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:33 am

*Goering.

"Goring" is not known.