Did Chamberlain claim that America and the world Jews had forced England into war?

Discussions
Goody67
Poster

Did Chamberlain claim that America and the world Jews had forced England into war?

Post by Goody67 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:59 pm

zionist-occupation on the RODOH forum has referenced that Chamberlain said the following:

"America and the world Jews had forced England into war."

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 10#p136554

The primary source is The Forrestal Diaries.

The full quote:
m C. Bullitt, descendant of Hyam Salomon, then Ambassador to France] urging on Roosevelt in the summer of 1939 that the Germans must be faced down about Poland ; neither the French nor the British would have made Poland a cause of war if it had not been for the constant needling from Washington. Bullitt, he said, kept telling Roosevelt that the Germans wouldn’t fight, Kennedy that they would, and that they would overrun Europe. Chamberlain, he says, stated that America and the world Jews had forced England into the war. In his telephone conversation with Roosevelt in the summer of 1939 the President kept telling him to put some iron up Chamberlain’s backside. Kennedy’s response always was that putting iron up his backside did no good unless the British had some iron with which to fight, and they did not. ..
The Forrestal Diaries FORETASTE OF THE COLD WAR page 122 27 December 1945

When in the past I have asked zionist-occupation to verify the authenticity of the quote, I have received the following replies:
I don't see any reason for Forrestal to lie about the quote and while it's true those may not be 100% the words Chamberlain used it's obvious Chamberlain had the sentiment that the Americans and World Jewry pushed for Britain to go to war.
Can you prove Forrestal is lying?

I don't give a {!#%@} what mainstream biographies write about Chamberlain or WW2. The mainstream has it's bias, their input is irrelevant.
I already provided the evidence. Proof Forrestal lied or had the incentive to lie for some reason? For someone that "laughs" at "deniers" you sure are a big denier yourself.
I've already shown you the evidence, now point to me where the lies are.
When I stated that the quote has never been verified he accused me of the argument from ignorance fallacy.
That's not proof, that's just an argument from ignorance fallacy.
When I asked:
When did he say it? Where did he say it? Which other people were present when he said it? There is nothing to back up his claim. There is nothing to suggest that the quote was actually said. The fact that Kennedy was an antisemite also casts further doubt on the authenticity of the quote.
He replied:
Ok, so do you have proof Kennedy was lying?
He claimed to have verified the quote:
I did verify the quote's authenticity, I already showed you the diary entry where the quote appears. First, it was that I was justifying hearsay, something I quickly shot down and exposed YOU for justifiyng hearsay in regards to the Schmundt minutes. Now, you're only argument is that "it hasn't been proven true by mainstream sources it's probably fraudulent" which is an argument from ignorance fallacy.
I replied:
Every time you post your agenda and confirmation bias shine through.

You're not interested in verifying the quote. You have identified a source and have taken the quote as gospel and evidently believe it.

You don't give a monkey's about checking whether the quote is authentic, you asked me previously if I could prove whether Forrestal was lying, when in fact it turns out that it was Kennedy who claimed Chamberlain said the alleged quote!

You constantly asking me whether I can prove that the quote is a lie is not an argument. You are the one quite clearly believing that the quote is genuine, can you provide actual proof of its authenticity?

You have located the diary and the page number, you have not verified the quote.

The fact it has been reported in two newspaper does not prove that the quote is genuine.

What other evidence is available?

Whom did he say the alleged quote in front of exactly? Where did he allegedly say it? Why was it not more widely reported? Why is it not in any biography of Chamberlain? Why does it only appear on so-called revisionist sites, articles, etc?

Don't bother beating a dead horse and asking me if I can prove he was lying again - since you believe the quote is genuine, it is up to you to verify the quote. Let me know how you get on finding out more information about the quote.
He further replied:
Whether other people reported on it or that that it only appears in revisionist literature is irrelevant to the fact that it actually exists within the Forrestal Diaries.
You say this because you can't prove that anyone was lying.
So basically, according to zionist-occupation, he believes the quote to be authentic because it was written in James Forrestal's diary. He has not bothered to check the authenticity of the quote and because I can't prove Forrestal was lying when he wrote it, it must therefore be true. He's also stupid enough to equate questioning the authenticity of the quote as being the same as denying the quote.

There is no evidence that Chamberlain ever said anything like the alleged quote. As the quote above shows, there is no mention of when Chamberlain said the alleged quote, where he allegedly said it, which other people heard the alleged quote, etc.

As far as I know, the quote appears to be just another quote widely spread among revisionist circles that has never been verified.

Does anyone know anything more about the alleged quote?
"Social­ism is a phi­los­o­phy of fail­ure, the creed of igno­rance, and the gospel of envy, its inher­ent virtue is the equal shar­ing of misery." - Winston Churchill

Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic

Re: Did Chamberlain claim that America and the world Jews had forced England into war?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:48 pm

Seems like heresay to me.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Re: Did Chamberlain claim that America and the world Jews had forced England into war?

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:50 pm

Yup.

This one has been floating the web for years. 15 years ago, or so, it gained some notoriety on the Stormfront site, having been posted by one "Tansill" who was infamous for his conspiracy theories.

That said, in the 1952 edition of the diaries the quote is contextualized as having been given by Joe Kennedy whilst golfing with Forrestal.

As for the Chamberlain quote, never seen it before.

The way your interlocutor has quoted the diary passage seems a bit odd to me as it's not quite the same as I recall having read it.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:48 pm

been-there was a big quoter of the Forrestal diaries, in fact WUF comes from Weizmann-Untermyer-Forrestal
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:57 pm

Forrestal wrote that Joe Kennedy claimed that Chamberlain said the alleged quote.

A Google search of the quote shows it only to be quoted on revisionist sites such as CODOH and Stormfront.

zionist-occupation has stated that he doesn’t care about the fact that it has never been quoted in any of the biographies of Chamberlain or even any related to WW2.

He thinks that questioning the authenticity of the quote is the same as denying the quote. Obviously not, there is a clear difference.

He maintains the fact that I can’t prove Kennedy was lying then the quote is therefore true.
"Social­ism is a phi­los­o­phy of fail­ure, the creed of igno­rance, and the gospel of envy, its inher­ent virtue is the equal shar­ing of misery." - Winston Churchill

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:14 am

here is a point from early on after been-there started in on this, Balmoral may know where been-there got this stuff from: https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... tal#p29870

and here was the first appearance of WUF: https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 140#p38282

this is, as Balmoral noted, quite dated material
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:46 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:14 am
here is a point from early on after been-there started in on this, Balmoral may know where been-there got this stuff from: https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... tal#p29870

and here was the first appearance of WUF: https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 140#p38282

this is, as Balmoral noted, quite dated material
This mess pops up in various forms that pre-date Been-there's "discovery" of it.

A reading of a decent Joe Kennedy bio will provide a reasonable person an insight into what was behind the utterance.