The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Discussions
User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27688
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:34 pm

I sound like a nutter because you're so run of the mill? LOL You're a friggin' cliche, dude.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by VFX » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:39 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:34 pm
I sound like a nutter because you're so run of the mill? LOL You're a friggin' cliche, dude.
You sound like a nutter because you probably are one.
Image

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27688
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:42 pm

VFX has no answer for why he tried to misrepresent the events of 29 August 1942 at Auschwitz. As usual, crickets when VFX is caught out distorting, making ignorant claims.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by VFX » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:50 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:42 pm
VFX has no answer for why he tried to misrepresent the events of 29 August 1942 at Auschwitz. As usual, crickets when VFX is caught out distorting, making ignorant claims.
I know what happened and why. You do not. You were told but as usual read literature which has a definite bias. OK those people were not gassed but lived for a while and died of typhus. End of story.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28665
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:54 pm

.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27688
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:00 am

VFX wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:50 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:42 pm
VFX has no answer for why he tried to misrepresent the events of 29 August 1942 at Auschwitz. As usual, crickets when VFX is caught out distorting, making ignorant claims.
I know what happened and why. You do not. You were told but as usual read literature which has a definite bias. OK those people were not gassed but lived for a while and died of typhus. End of story.
You used the same literature - and, as Nessie showed, tried to distort what it said! LOL

In doing this, you found yourself without knowing it relying on witness testimonies which you dismissed as lies!
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by VFX » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:02 am

Nope we have quite an archive ourselves.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28665
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:05 am

.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28665
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:13 am

. :chicken:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27688
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:14 am

VFX wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:02 am
Nope we have quite an archive ourselves.
You have delusions and lies. You cited the Auschwitz Museum website and tried to use it in a deceptive way. As to your imaginary archives, I could ask you to prove it. But I prefer to say: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3240
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:15 am

VFX wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:02 am
Nope we have quite an archive ourselves.
Really? Is it readily available?

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by VFX » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:33 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:15 am
VFX wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:02 am
Nope we have quite an archive ourselves.
Really? Is it readily available?
Yes if you wish to join the National Socialist German Workers Party.

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3240
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:34 am

VFX wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:33 am
Balmoral95 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:15 am
VFX wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:02 am
Nope we have quite an archive ourselves.
Really? Is it readily available?
Yes if you wish to join the National Socialist German Workers Party.
Okay.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3079
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Nessie » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:16 am

VFX wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:46 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:34 pm
VFX wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:17 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:11 pm
I have not revised that. I have just pointed out that the number of people moved to the chambers at any one time were unlikely to have been c2500.
Finally you got something right, well almost. Reduce the figure down to zero and change the word to Leichenkeller. You are a revisionist so you might as well do it properly. No one was systematically gassed at Birkenau. Go to your room now and say that to yourself one thousand times so that it finally sinks in.
VFX, your idiotic comments do far more damage to denial than anything I can say or do.

Documents from Auschwitz refer to the construction of gas chambers with gas tight doors, barred windows, peep holes, wooden covers, wire mesh devices, ventilation systems and gas detectors.

Anyone sane will look at your comments and then look at the evidence and they will know which is correct.
I deny nothing and we regret nothing because there is nothing to regret.
Which is great for me as it means you will continue to post your drivel.
You have attempted for years to post evidence all of which is totally rejected
That you reject the evidence does not mean it therefore does not exist.
as there is no evidence only some circumstantial evidence which this myth was based around.
Which is a lie. There are witnesses, documents and other evidence to prove mass gassing.
This is how it was constructed and probably by the Soviets and those supposed victims who just happened to get trillions of bucks out of this.
You say "probably" and "supposed" because you have no evidence.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3079
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Nessie » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:18 am

VFX wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:02 am
Nope we have quite an archive ourselves.
You may have an archive, but there is nothing in it which is evidence of any alternative to mass gassing.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1480
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:33 am

Well I'm looking forward to Balmoral posting it then, when he becomes party member number, how many is it VFX? You appear to have been appointed to something. What's your role in the organisation?

is it perhaps the party member deputed to write lying stupid ignorant baloney about the Holocaust?
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3240
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:33 am
Well I'm looking forward to Balmoral posting it then, when he becomes party member number, how many is it VFX? You appear to be an office bearer. What's your office?

is it perhaps the party member deputed to write lying stupid ignorant baloney about the Holocaust?
Apparently he was rank and file:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=134484#p134484

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27688
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:48 am

Nessie wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:18 am
You may have an archive
And he may be full of it.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27688
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:51 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am
Darren Wilshak wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:33 am
Well I'm looking forward to Balmoral posting it then, when he becomes party member number, how many is it VFX? You appear to be an office bearer. What's your office?

is it perhaps the party member deputed to write lying stupid ignorant baloney about the Holocaust?
Apparently he was rank and file:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=134484#p134484
He finally twigged how humiliating for them his excursion here has been. I wonder if "they" will cut his pay "for damage to the cause." (I assume of course that sturmabteilung is a VFX's sock puppet :))
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1480
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:18 am

So transparent. On the plus side Duke has gifted Das Prussian a nice new avatar...and VFX can now concentrate on kissing Berg's bottom instead of having to lie and pretend to know anything about it. Its not free behaviour for him to be forced and compelled to behave in that manner. Its was his Zisblatt moment that did it for me. Maybe they withdrew him when he mentioned the, 'archive.'

Anyway who cares, you can get back to serious stuff now.

What a hopeless bunch. But I'm forgetting of course that VFX (the poor creature) did succeed in something.

Recruiting one new party member.

Let me know how it goes Bamoral :lol:
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27688
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:26 am

ROFL

But "they" have all our identities. And yet "they" think "they" have figured out my ethnicity. I don't get the mystery - I am who I say, Statistical Mechanic, "dostawca - ściany tekstu". And goody67 is Balmoral . . . :lol:
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3240
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:29 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:18 am
So transparent. On the plus side Duke has gifted Das Prussian a nice new avatar...and VFX can now concentrate on kissing Berg's bottom instead of having to lie and pretend to know anything about it. Its not free behaviour for him to be forced and compelled to behave in that manner. Its was his Zisblatt moment that did it for me. Maybe they withdrew him when he mentioned the, 'archive.'

Anyway who cares, you can get back to serious stuff now.

What a hopeless bunch. But I'm forgetting of course that VFX (the poor creature) did succeed in something.

Recruiting one new party member.

Let me know how it goes Bamoral :lol:
Sure... I can probably pass for a while... at least until the first short-arm inspection... 8-)

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12673
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:14 pm

He’s been ordered off the forum because there are more pressing issues for him to deal with.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27688
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:16 pm

He ordered himself off the forum because something somewhere inside him informed him he has been making a spectacle of himself.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12673
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:17 pm

Best to be ordered off...oops, never mind. Pyrrho did him a favor, now his “superiors” won’t be upset with him for looking stupid anymore.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 35098
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: prostrate spurge
Location: Transcona

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Gord » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:30 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:17 pm
Best to be ordered off...oops, never mind. Pyrrho did him a favor, now his “superiors” won’t be upset with him for looking stupid anymore.
His superiors? Well that's extremely vague. I mean, who isn't his superior?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27688
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:36 pm

What I want to know is who lost Kanye? Maybe I'm in the wrong forum . . . ?
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12673
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:46 pm

LOL
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28665
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:01 pm

:lol:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3240
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: The Chemistry of Auschwitz

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:24 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:16 pm
He ordered himself off the forum because something somewhere inside him informed him he has been making a spectacle of himself.
And just when I was ready to have a long talk about Prussian Blue and Jewish breath-holding... :frown: