Has No Life

Re: The death of a scholar, Professor Faurisson RIP

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:06 am

David wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:25 pm

3. You sneer at Krege,
Everyone sneers at Krege.
but he has produced a real investigation about Treblinka and,
Well, his reporr was quite earth shattering...oh, wait.
And, he shared what he found until Believer harassment stopped him.
Oh, FFS, David, Noontide Press would publish Krege’s reporr in a second if it proved that Treblinka was anything but an extermination camp. They wouldn’t give a damn about a gaggle of Zionists.

And, in fact, let me throw out the failure of Believers to mention the vast quarry at Treblinka as a challenge to you regarding the integrity of Believer publications. NOW that Revisionists have found the quarry Believers sometimes make an admission of that which cannot be denied.
That quarry pit was at Treblinka I. You do get that there were two camps...right?????
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:20 am

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:31 am

Oh no, not the gravel Choo Choos again! :roll:
Lard, save me from your followers.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:34 am

Not to get this too off topic but the last thing I ever found on IHR about Krege was this:

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n3p20_radar.html

I know he spoke at the Tehran Conference in 2006 but even then his reporr was listed as “yet to be published.” That’s the last I know of him.

He’s an idjit, just like all of David’s heroes.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:34 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:31 am
Come to welcome David back???

:D

Deadspin, 2014:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:37 am

Well, let's let David spell out what this amazing revisionist discovery might be. It can't be the gravel pit at TI which David used to witter on about, in his confusing way, and which has been known since, er, the days of the labor camp when workers toiled there and witnesses wrote about it etc ... it is something else, a spectacular revisionist breakthrough. I am all ears ... but only after he answers my questions.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:42 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:34 am
Not to get this too off topic but the last thing I ever found on IHR about Krege was this:

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n3p20_radar.html

I know he spoke at the Tehran Conference in 2006 but even then his reporr was listed as “yet to be published.” That’s the last I know of him.

He’s an idjit, just like all of David’s heroes.
Perhaps he shelved it then as being "unworthy of this generation of revisionists"... :lol:

Nevertheless, they've never explained how this nonexistent reporr which, according to them shows no soil disturbance whatsoever on the T2 site, "scientifically" supports the notion of building a transit camp, hospital, or anything else there.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:46 am

Ahem, David's reply to what I asked him . . . :)

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:53 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:46 am
Your witness, m'lord... :D

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:55 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:34 am
scrmbldggs wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:31 am
Come to welcome David back???

:D
Hey, never miss an early Samhain and the Big Ghourd! :mrgreen:
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:56 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:53 am
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:46 am
Your witness, m'lord... :D
LOL I know, I know, but they always try slipping off like he did here :evil:

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:33 am

Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:37 pm
I will just say that 1) you've consistently distorted what those plans are and what was built

No, you asked to troll as you already knew the answer.
A little bit out of school but I consulted a scholar - one who has visited Majdanek - and shared with him many of my thoughts, including posts from this forum, about the camp; he advised me that I understood well the layout and felt I'd be wasting time and effort and money to make a trip there. He thought your posts, which were quoted in many posts I sent him, were hilarious, btw.

I sneer at Krege
David wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:25 pm
. NOW that Revisionists have found the quarry
So my question will be of the next step toward honesty by Believers....which company ran the quarry, how much gravel was taken out, who took it out,
and where did it all go? I look forward to your revelations of the truthfulness of your library, SM
Yawn...Your sneering is tiring. The plans are clear, the building construction is clear, the dates of the documents and construction are clear so your rude comments are only that. Deal with the evidence.

Your "scholar" is giving you bad advice. Visiting the scene of the crime is always useful, sometimes very useful. It is also indicative of a scientific, Revisionist mindset.
But ask him if he knows about the Treblinka Quarry? Can he tell us of any pre-Revisionist revelation (1985) cites regarding the Quarry?
Can he tell you which company ran the quarry, how much gravel was taken out, who took it out, and where did it all go?
That would be more interesting than your sneering.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Majdanek >> it is you who needs to deal with the evidence of how the bathhouse was built, as opposed to planned, and used. Recall that the construction of no. 41 differs to the plan you keep going back to - and that there are testimonies that differ to your scenario. This what you ignored for months before the Majdanek discussion wound down. The thread died out, of course, due to your lack of coherent, responsive replies and to everyone else’s basic agreement that Hunt and you had it wrong - including BROI's.

Treblinka >> here’s a deal. I will look at what Krege says about gravel pits there (I can only assume that you don't mean the same old pits you've been confused about for years) and you can answer the questions I asked you before you tried to divert. We'll discuss your answers to my questions first, since I asked them first. Deal?

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:54 pm

He died in Vichy - fitting.

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster

Post by Sergey_Romanov » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:21 pm

Hello Andrew.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:13 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I'll have to ask Matt about this. What on earth would lead you to ask me if I've ever visited Treblinka.
David's trip to Treblinka? How interesting. :lol:

Ask David how long the train platform is at Treblinka. I will then link you to his series of posts where he claimed it was too short take the rail cars shunted up the line as stated in reports. I will then tell you how long the platform was in reality. :lol:

(However, I'm still avoiding this sub-forum for a couple years as I have a six month old baby boy and I like cheerful stories at the moment)

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:18 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:13 am
Statistical Mechanic wrote:I'll have to ask Matt about this. What on earth would lead you to ask me if I've ever visited Treblinka.

Ask David how long the train platform is at Treblinka. I will then link you to his series of posts where he claimed it was too short take the rail cars shunted up the line as stated in reports. I will then tell you how long the platform was in reality. :lol:

(However, I'm still avoiding this sub-forum for a couple years as I have a six month old baby boy and I like cheerful stories at the moment)
What on earth has this crap got to do with the thread. Can't you people stick to a topic on a thread. The admin needs a moderator here.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:25 am

:offtopic:

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:58 am

Congrats Mr Ellard!

Wrap up VFX, no one is interested in your butting in. David has ran from numerous questions over the years and continues to run and write gibberish. You have things in common with him.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:27 pm

VFX wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:18 am
Matthew Ellard wrote:

What on earth has this crap got to do with the thread. Can't you people stick to a topic on a thread. The admin needs a moderator here.
Just a few replies to something David asked:
David wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:35 am
Now I am curious, SM, have you ever visited Treblinka or Auschwitz/Birkenau?
Perhaps you should take it up with David?

You can't seem to get anything right.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:28 pm

Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:27 pm

Perhaps you should take it up with David?
Perhaps you should leave this forum before you get booted out like at RODOH, or should I say scared away by Been-There. Coward. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:30 pm

What's that thermometer say, child?

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:37 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:30 pm
What's that thermometer say, child?
Be careful shell boy, albumin turns solid at the temps I work at.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:38 pm

Poor thing, probably already reached the level of brain damage. :(

Where's your mommy, child?

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:01 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:38 pm
Poor thing, probably already reached the level of brain damage. :(

Where's your mommy, child?
Even I was an egg once as a Zygote but eventually matured. You are caught in the twilight world between a gamete and an embryo: being disabled physically or mentally is not really your fault, {!#%@} happens. I am sure you are trying the best you can do considering the lamentable limitations you have.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:59 am

Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:57 pm
Majdanek >> it is you who needs to deal with the evidence of how the bathhouse was built, as opposed to planned, and used. Recall that the construction of no. 41 differs to the plan you keep going back to - and that there are testimonies that differ to your scenario. This what you ignored for months before the Majdanek discussion wound down. The thread died out, of course, due to your lack of coherent, responsive replies and to everyone else’s basic agreement that Hunt and you had it wrong - including BROI's.

Treblinka >> here’s a deal. I will look at what Krege says about gravel pits there (I can only assume that you don't mean the same old pits you've been confused about for years) and you can answer the questions I asked you before you tried to divert. We'll discuss your answers to my questions first, since I asked them first. Deal?
SM, you forget nothing and learn nothing. Both of the Majdanek bathhouses were built according to design. Been there seen it. If you are too lazy to take a trip, you can keep sitting on your Butt and watch see Hunt's video or any video showing a walkthrough of No. 41.
But, you don't have the initiative to go to the scene of the crime and walk through the "gas chambers" with a copy of the plans in your hands: you remain wallowing in your ignorance. The thread died out because you are too obdurate (or stupid) to understand a construction document. You slithered away from clear physical evidence to a scattered handful of tales of detainees climbing out a side door of the "gas chamber(s)." You cling to impossible Soviet propaganda stories and don't comprehend what the drop of the Majdanek death toll from 1.4 million to 78,000 does to your tales of huge bonfires and multiple gas chambers. So I take heed of Proverbs 26:4 You have the evidence before you.

Re. Mr. Krege. Groan. He does not talk about the vast Gravel Quarry. He was looking for any traces of mass graves and found none.
I mention Krege because he had the gumption and curiosity to go to Treblinka...something that a certain armchair expert
does not have. As I said, the huge quarry is an inconvenient fact for Believers, thank God for the Revisionists who brought
this evidence to light.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:15 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
That's nice...congratulations. But...Um...Do you plan on telling Matty Jr. cheerful Holocaust Stories?

FYI, Being a Revisionist is a much more optimistic healthy perspective than Holocaust Belief.

Or would be if we could exclude the physical attacks on Revisionist like Professor Faurisson and the laws criminalizing discussion and honest research.

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Post by Oozy_Substance » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:41 am

I wonder who is more dead. Robert Faurisson, or the half-chewed delusional theory known as Holocaust Denial.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:33 am

David, the senile holocaust denier wrote:That's nice...congratulations. But...Um...Do you plan on telling Matty Jr. cheerful Holocaust Stories?
Yes David. I will teach my child history. He will enjoy the cultural history of the Flat Earth cults, No Landing on the Moon cults and the Holocaust Denial cults. "The other clowns of the 20th Century that died out at the same time as Bonzo the clown". :lol: :lol:

How long was that Treblinka II railway platform again? I mean you really went there, right?

Would you like to read your posts again? I'm sure all the new members would love to read them.
:lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:41 am

Oozy_Substance wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:41 am
I wonder who is more dead. Robert Faurisson, or the half-chewed delusional theory known as Holocaust Denial.
Holocaust Denial is dead in the water.

I'm more worried by right wingers in suits, who make poor political arguments look reasonable, that a bunch of 90 year olds copy, who simultaneously need nurse to turn on the computer. ( Hi David!) :lol: :lol:

Look at some of the other idiots on the forum who copy holocaust denial arguments without knowing what they are copying!
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29799#p669824

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:57 pm

David wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:59 am
Been there seen it.
You are seeing what isn't there, according to video after video, including from deniers and even Mr Hunt's analysis.
David wrote:
watch see Hunt's video or any video showing a walkthrough of No. 41.
Of course you have been utterly unable to show how the early design matches what's in Mr Hunt's video.
David wrote:
The thread died out because you are too obdurate (or stupid) to understand a construction document.
I tell you what, you return to the Majdanek thread and show us what you're claiming. Sketch barrack 41 as it is today and show graphically how it is identical to the plan you and Hunt used to go on about.

And, sorry, the Majdanek thread petered out because you ran out of points to repeat and BROI agreed that gassings occurred in the bunker. Rather than keep revising his video to correct error and false clams, BROI eventually pulled it down - quietly.
David wrote:
You slithered away from clear physical evidence to a scattered handful of tales of detainees climbing out a side door of the "gas chamber(s)." You cling to impossible Soviet propaganda stories and don't comprehend what the drop of the Majdanek death toll from 1.4 million to 78,000 does to your tales of huge bonfires and multiple gas chambers. So I take heed of Proverbs 26:4 You have the evidence before you.
The testimonies, sadly for your claims, match well with what's there today.
David wrote:
Re. Mr. Krege. Groan. He does not talk about the vast Gravel Quarry. He was looking for any traces of mass graves and found none.
Will he be writing this up, then?
David wrote:
I mention Krege because he had the gumption and curiosity to go to Treblinka...something that a certain armchair expert
does not have. As I said, the huge quarry is an inconvenient fact for Believers, thank God for the Revisionists who brought
this evidence to light.
Get on over to a Treblinka thread and spell out what you're on about.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:59 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:41 am
Holocaust Denial is dead in the water.

I'm more worried by right wingers in suits
Me too. In fact, deniers like Hunt and Weber have "gone there."