Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Discussions
User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26411
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:50 am

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:16 am
I am having fun embarrassing him on the RODOH forum at the moment.
The only thing that spoils such sport is that they are usually too clueless to know they're being embarrassed.

Otherwise, for other readers, it's good, clean fun ...
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Goody67
Regular Poster
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Goody67 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:38 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:50 am
The only thing that spoils such sport is that they are usually too clueless to know they're being embarrassed.

Otherwise, for other readers, it's good, clean fun ...
Have you had much fun with the user Huntinger?

He's another wannabe Nazi on RODOH.

His latest claim is one that is often used by modern-day Nazis to try and justify the invasion of Poland. He copied and pasted a YouTube video which is of, "The guide Adolf Hitler speaks of the Polish atrocities against ethnic Germans":

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p133061

Even though it has been thoroughly debunked, wannabe Nazis often copy and paste such rubbish.
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26411
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:29 am

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:38 am
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:50 am
The only thing that spoils such sport is that they are usually too clueless to know they're being embarrassed.

Otherwise, for other readers, it's good, clean fun ...
Have you had much fun with the user Huntinger?
After my time. An embarrassing spectacle with a "thought-provoking" avatar, I've noticed.

I was there before Werd even. Those currently posting who posted when I was there, offhand, are been-there, Trollo, Charles Traynor, blake18358651278533, FP Berg, and of course Duke Umeroffen.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26411
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Speaking of Huntinger ... after ranting about Goody's "books," Huntinger, exasperated at his own incapacity, mysteriously blurts out,
it is clear you have made up your mind . . .
As though there is something wrong with Goody's having read about the topic and formed a view! This comment is delusional in the sense that Huntinger seems to think that Goody has come to Rodoh to learn from the cranks and neo-Nazis who post there and also that Goody can learn more from these ill-informed and bigoted misfits than from the books, of which Huntinger is so contemptuous, and other reading which Goody's done. Hatstand.

(Huntinger has changed his avatar to go all Biergarten on us.)
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11906
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Books are the enemy.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11906
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:04 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:38 am

Have you had much fun with the user Huntinger?
He showed up after I stopped posting as much. He’s just another mindless droog.
His latest claim is one that is often used by modern-day Nazis to try and justify the invasion of Poland. He copied and pasted a YouTube video which is of, "The guide Adolf Hitler speaks of the Polish atrocities against ethnic Germans":

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p133061
I’ve seen that one before. Poles committed atrocities against ethnic Germans after the invasion (most notably at Bydgoszcz) but I’ve never found anything to indicate anything like that before the German invasion on September 1st.

Ethnic Germans (like Ukrainians and Belorussians) faced petty discrimination during the 1920’s and 1930’s. Undoubtedly it was a hassle and traumatizing but hardly life threatening. One things these silly Nazis often forget is that the Polish state also discriminated against Jews.
Where’s the outrage?????
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Goody67
Regular Poster
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Goody67 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:30 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:36 pm
Speaking of Huntinger ... after ranting about Goody's "books," Huntinger, exasperated at his own incapacity, mysteriously blurts out,
it is clear you have made up your mind . . .
As though there is something wrong with Goody's having read about the topic and formed a view! This comment is delusional in the sense that Huntinger seems to think that Goody has come to Rodoh to learn from the cranks and neo-Nazis who post there and also that Goody can learn more from these ill-informed and bigoted misfits than from the books, of which Huntinger is so contemptuous, and other reading which Goody's done. Hatstand.

(Huntinger has changed his avatar to go all Biergarten on us.)
Huntinger also appears to be another wannabe German. He never makes a good argument, all he seems to do is post personal attacks and change his avatar frequently from a ridiculously looking cartoon Himmler to beer, depending on the day.
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

User avatar
Goody67
Regular Poster
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Goody67 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:35 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:39 pm
Books are the enemy.
This is typical for all wannabe Nazis:
Trolljegeren wrote: ↑Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:57 pm

No, his information is just from old time scholars who helped perhaps to conjure this mythical reality. I thank him for giving great books to read but in Iceland almost impossible to source. This is why I prefer to find the same information online and if further investigation is needed ordering a book from the University Library will happen. Not everyone has a University Library at their fingertips nor the time to read. The whole holocaust issue is becoming like a Neckers cube, stare at it and the perspective changes. I think it is worthwhile to investigate the ethnic cleansing of 20 million Germans under Soviet hands. This would put the Jewish Shoah into irrelevance. I will start a thread on it soon.
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:04 pm
I’ve seen that one before. Poles committed atrocities against ethnic Germans after the invasion (most notably at Bydgoszcz) but I’ve never found anything to indicate anything like that before the German invasion on September 1st.

Ethnic Germans (like Ukrainians and Belorussians) faced petty discrimination during the 1920’s and 1930’s. Undoubtedly it was a hassle and traumatizing but hardly life threatening. One things these silly Nazis often forget is that the Polish state also discriminated against Jews.
Where’s the outrage?????
You are right.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p133061

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1045758/

https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic ... 351da04131

There are quite a few threads on the Axis Forum about it.

Wannabe Nazis also seem to forget that the Germans had been persecuting the ethnic Poles for a long time. Bismarck secretly said that the solution to the 'Polish Question' was to exterminate the Poles.
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

User avatar
Goody67
Regular Poster
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Goody67 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:37 pm

I have been deliberately ignoring Friedrich Paul Berg for a little while now.

He seems to be getting a little upset, bless his cotton socks.
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26411
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:38 pm

The most agitated I ever saw Berg was when pooshoodog accused him of being Jewish.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11906
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:38 pm
The most agitated I ever saw Berg was when pooshoodog accused him of being Jewish.
Damn, I wish I’d thought of that.....
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11906
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:42 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:37 pm
I have been deliberately ignoring Friedrich Paul Berg for a little while now.

He seems to be getting a little upset, bless his cotton socks.
I’ve been on the receiving end of one of his rants. Out of all the Nazi wannabes I find him to be particularly loathsome.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1269
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:42 pm

Yes Mad dog Berg was put out when someone used a photoshopped Orthodox Jew look on him, from a pic, yes it was Pooshoodog. He stood at his lectern, no doubt telling assembled Neos all about RED and so on at a holocaust denial conference and pooshoodog altered it, complete with a Homberg hat if I recall it correctly...he was annoyed.

I think he complained but what he said about Roberto was beyond the pale...Berg hates Jews clearly for on the rodoh forum when it was a part of uhu or something, he wrote:

'Stomping on Muehlenkamp's head is actually a lot of fun. It's sort of like kicking some dirty, old, lying Jew down a flight of stairs and cheering as he bounces on the way down with an audience of cheering onlookers.'

Leaving out the comment about Roberto, this type of remark and allusion, 'dirty old lying Jew,' would not look out of place if it was found in a German soldier's letter home to his wife.
Last edited by Darren Wilshak on Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11906
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:45 pm

I still don’t understand why Berg doesn’t just give it up, admits that he admires the Germans for trying to eliminate all of Europe’s Jews and furthermore admits he is sad he couldn’t participate.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26411
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:40 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:38 pm
The most agitated I ever saw Berg was when pooshoodog accused him of being Jewish.
Damn, I wish I’d thought of that.....
It was the heavy Brooklyn accent that tipped poosh off :)
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11906
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:01 pm

LOL
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26411
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:02 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:42 pm
Yes Mad dog Berg was put out when someone used a photoshopped Orthodox Jew look on him, from a pic, yes it was Pooshoodog. He stood at his lectern, no doubt telling assembled Neos all about RED and so on at a holocaust denial conference and pooshoodog altered it, complete with a Homberg hat if I recall it correctly...he was annoyed.

I think he complained but what he said about Roberto was beyond the pale...Berg hates Jews clearly for on the rodoh forum when it was a part of uhu or something, he wrote:

'Stomping on Muehlenkamp's head is actually a lot of fun. It's sort of like kicking some dirty, old, lying Jew down a flight of stairs and cheering as he bounces on the way down with an audience of cheering onlookers.'

Leaving out the comment about Roberto, this type of remark and allusion, 'dirty old lying Jew,' would not look out of place if it was found in a German soldier's letter home to his wife.
My first impression reading Rodoh as a lurker was, "My, what a gaggle of anti-Semitic {!#%@} and nitwits they've collected here."

I think there's a danger in reading their bilious text of becoming a bit inured to their rhetoric ...
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Balsamo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2079
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Balsamo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:11 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:38 pm
The most agitated I ever saw Berg was when pooshoodog accused him of being Jewish.
You forgot the historical moment when Freddy lost his nerves "live" on radio during the debate with Eric Hunt... I really thought he would passed away by suffocation...but his heart held on... :lol:

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11906
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Balsamo wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:11 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:38 pm
The most agitated I ever saw Berg was when pooshoodog accused him of being Jewish.
You forgot the historical moment when Freddy lost his nerves "live" on radio during the debate with Eric Hunt... I really thought he would passed away by suffocation...but his heart held on... :lol:
Wait....Berg has a heart????
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26411
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:55 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:37 pm
I have been deliberately ignoring Friedrich Paul Berg for a little while now.

He seems to be getting a little upset, bless his cotton socks.
His last post in the "Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs" thread (https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 80#p133097) reads as very defeated, abject even.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3076
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:07 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:35 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:39 pm
Books are the enemy.
This is typical for all wannabe Nazis:
Trolljegeren wrote: ↑Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:57 pm

No, his information is just from old time scholars who helped perhaps to conjure this mythical reality. I thank him for giving great books to read but in Iceland almost impossible to source. This is why I prefer to find the same information online and if further investigation is needed ordering a book from the University Library will happen. Not everyone has a University Library at their fingertips nor the time to read. The whole holocaust issue is becoming like a Neckers cube, stare at it and the perspective changes. I think it is worthwhile to investigate the ethnic cleansing of 20 million Germans under Soviet hands. This would put the Jewish Shoah into irrelevance. I will start a thread on it soon.
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:04 pm
I’ve seen that one before. Poles committed atrocities against ethnic Germans after the invasion (most notably at Bydgoszcz) but I’ve never found anything to indicate anything like that before the German invasion on September 1st.

Ethnic Germans (like Ukrainians and Belorussians) faced petty discrimination during the 1920’s and 1930’s. Undoubtedly it was a hassle and traumatizing but hardly life threatening. One things these silly Nazis often forget is that the Polish state also discriminated against Jews.
Where’s the outrage?????
You are right.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p133061

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1045758/

https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic ... 351da04131

There are quite a few threads on the Axis Forum about it.

Wannabe Nazis also seem to forget that the Germans had been persecuting the ethnic Poles for a long time. Bismarck secretly said that the solution to the 'Polish Question' was to exterminate the Poles.
One of the more amusing Poland threads at AHF from days of yore:

https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic ... t=bromberg

User avatar
Goody67
Regular Poster
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Goody67 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:38 am

Balsamo wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:11 pm
You forgot the historical moment when Freddy lost his nerves "live" on radio during the debate with Eric Hunt... I really thought he would passed away by suffocation...but his heart held on... :lol:
Is the audio available anywhere online?
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

User avatar
Goody67
Regular Poster
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Goody67 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:39 am

Berg thinks that Austria was called German-Austria for at least five years after WW1.
Goody67 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:02 pm
Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:52 pm
Right-on, RtG.

For at least five years a-f-t-e-r WW1, Austria called itself "Deutsch-Oesterreich" to let the entire world know that they were German. Postage stamp collectors generally know that ALL Austrian postage stamps during that period were surcharged "Deutsch-Osterreich" as well.
I think you have lost the plot. The name "German-Austria" did not even last one year.
The Austrians with a few exceptions wanted to be part of Germany--and why not?

FPBerg
Provide a source.

There were plenty of Austrians that were German nationalists but did not like the idea of Austria becoming second place to Prussia. Perhaps if you actually read some books about the subject you would know that during the war there was an anti-Prussian sentiment echoed in Austria, the "Ostmark".
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 90#p133113

He has lost his marbles.
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

User avatar
Goody67
Regular Poster
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Goody67 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:40 am

I like Duke Umeroffen's description of Berg:
Not you. Loony signature, loony website, bit a copper.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 80#p133099

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26411
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:18 am

Goody67 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:38 am
Balsamo wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:11 pm
You forgot the historical moment when Freddy lost his nerves "live" on radio during the debate with Eric Hunt... I really thought he would passed away by suffocation...but his heart held on... :lol:
Is the audio available anywhere online?
See OP in this Rodoh thread.

Here, also, is audio for Berg's debate with Roberto Muehlenkamp: item #17.

Discussion about the latter debate at SSF (this is the thread where "Chester," who has since been suggested by some to be Trollo, got himself banned).
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3076
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:50 am

I was the first person to accuse Berg of being a Jew back at Rodoh 1 ... the cheap brown suit, massive proboscis, Brooklyn accent...

Pooshie did it later with a much better audience... stressed his ass both times.

His only protege left now would seem to be Smith ("the non-anti-semitic").... must have been interesting to see protege Hunt quit.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26411
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:24 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:50 am
I was the first person to accuse Berg of being a Jew back at Rodoh 1 ... the cheap brown suit, massive proboscis, Brooklyn accent...
That must have been before I showed up in 2009 and the forum went upside down :) I wish I'd been around for that. Or did Poosh pick it up from you?
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Upton_O_Goode
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5102
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:15 am
Custom Title: Morgan de Veldt
Location: The Land Formerly Known as Pangea

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:14 am

Off Topic
Not sure where this belongs, so I apologize for putting it here. I didn't want to start a new thread. Just a rather whimsical question: Why was it not fatal to Hitler's career to be depicted this way?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q ... 7461988486

Why wasn't he laughed out of the country? The twentieth-century Man of La Mancha.
“It is certainly sad and regrettable that so many innocent people died…Stalin was absolutely adamant on making doubly sure: spare no one…I don’t deny that I supported that view. I was simply not able to study every individual case…It was hard to draw a precise line where to stop.”

Vyacheslav Mikhailovich Skryabin (“Molotov”)

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26411
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:43 am

Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:14 am
Off Topic
. . . Why wasn't he laughed out of the country? The twentieth-century Man of La Mancha.
I get that, but you could ask the same question about Hair Furor and this rendition of him, right? It's hard to put a finger on it, but something is very "off" with this otherwise splendid piece of art.

Image
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11906
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:23 pm

I think it’s very appropriate that Trump is seated next to Nixon....just sayin’...... :D

I think Teddy would whoop Trump’s ass.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11906
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:27 pm

I think the seating should be rearranged. Need to put him next to the one he aspires to.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26411
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:28 pm

Eisenhower looks like he wants to arm wrestle Spanky.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Upton_O_Goode
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5102
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:15 am
Custom Title: Morgan de Veldt
Location: The Land Formerly Known as Pangea

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:43 am
Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:14 am
Off Topic
. . . Why wasn't he laughed out of the country? The twentieth-century Man of La Mancha.
I get that, but you could ask the same question about Hair Furor and this rendition of him, right? It's hard to put a finger on it, but something is very "off" with this otherwise splendid piece of art.

Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WHO photoshopped that?
“It is certainly sad and regrettable that so many innocent people died…Stalin was absolutely adamant on making doubly sure: spare no one…I don’t deny that I supported that view. I was simply not able to study every individual case…It was hard to draw a precise line where to stop.”

Vyacheslav Mikhailovich Skryabin (“Molotov”)

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26411
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:08 pm

I confess. :)
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1269
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:05 pm

I remember the cheap suits line Balmoral.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1269
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:09 pm

Good shopping! Its like sort of Republican American Realism, a counterpoint to Soviet Socialist Realism. The continuity of mad Republican Presidents?
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

User avatar
Balsamo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2079
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Balsamo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:53 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:39 am
Berg thinks that Austria was called German-Austria for at least five years after WW1.
Goody67 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:02 pm
Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:52 pm
Right-on, RtG.

For at least five years a-f-t-e-r WW1, Austria called itself "Deutsch-Oesterreich" to let the entire world know that they were German. Postage stamp collectors generally know that ALL Austrian postage stamps during that period were surcharged "Deutsch-Osterreich" as well.
I think you have lost the plot. The name "German-Austria" did not even last one year.
The Austrians with a few exceptions wanted to be part of Germany--and why not?

FPBerg
Provide a source.

There were plenty of Austrians that were German nationalists but did not like the idea of Austria becoming second place to Prussia. Perhaps if you actually read some books about the subject you would know that during the war there was an anti-Prussian sentiment echoed in Austria, the "Ostmark".
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 90#p133113

He has lost his marbles.
Actually, he is not completely wrong on this one.
Even if officially, the term was prohibited by the Treaty of Saint Germain which was considered by all as a "diktat", just like the Treaty of Versailles in Germany.
So yes, officially it only lasted 1 year, but "unofficially" it lasted much longer.

Interestingly, the new constitution imposed by the Great Powers made it clear that the new denomination of the country was imposed by the Treaty of Saint Germain, and not as the result of some popular will.
The national hymn continued to be sung "unofficially", and the main political party - then the Social democrat still known today as the SPO which actually ratified the new constitution, refused to change its name of SDAPDO ( for Sozialdemokratische Arbeiterpartei Deutschösterreichs ) until 1934. That is until the Dolfuss dictatorship, when this nice fellow actually banned the political parties, along with most of the civil liberties. Dolfuss was assassinated but Schuschnigg continued the good work toward a national Austrian fascism.


And yes, stamps continued to be issued with the mention of DO well into the 1920's.

User avatar
Goody67
Regular Poster
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Goody67 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:14 am

Balsamo wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:53 pm
Actually, he is not completely wrong on this one.
The term "German-Austria" did not last more than one year so on all accounts of Austria calling itself German-Austria for over five years, he is wrong.
Even if officially, the term was prohibited by the Treaty of Saint Germain which was considered by all as a "diktat", just like the Treaty of Versailles in Germany.
So yes, officially it only lasted 1 year, but "unofficially" it lasted much longer.

Interestingly, the new constitution imposed by the Great Powers made it clear that the new denomination of the country was imposed by the Treaty of Saint Germain, and not as the result of some popular will.
The national hymn continued to be sung "unofficially", and the main political party - then the Social democrat still known today as the SPO which actually ratified the new constitution, refused to change its name of SDAPDO ( for Sozialdemokratische Arbeiterpartei Deutschösterreichs ) until 1934. That is until the Dolfuss dictatorship, when this nice fellow actually banned the political parties, along with most of the civil liberties. Dolfuss was assassinated but Schuschnigg continued the good work toward a national Austrian fascism.


And yes, stamps continued to be issued with the mention of DO well into the 1920's.
There were many Austrians that belonged to the Austro-Hungarian Empire but identified strongly with a German identity and Germany. Hitler is probably one of the greatest examples - he was born an Austrian but for all his life considered himself a German and rejected any idea of a separate Austrian identity.

It is impossible to know how many Austrians after WW1 had wanted to join Germany since only plebiscites showed support for an Anschluss and another showed strong support for union with Switzerland. The latter plebiscite clearly shows that not all Austrians were wanting to join another country because of a national identity. If anything, it was because of the economy. The rump state of German-Austria was utterly useless on its own.

The Deutschösterreich, du herrliches Land anthem was never official and it is true that the Sozialdemokratische Partei Österreichs never changed its name.

Although it is more than likely the case that the majority of Austrians would have voted for the Anschluss in 1938 for a variety of reasons, there is no real way of knowing because roughly 8% of the Austrian population was excluded from the plebiscite and the Nazi plebiscites were rigged.

I do wonder how much of a role the fact that Hitler was Austrian made to how many Austrians approved of the Anschluss. Hitler himself actually doubted that he was going to be greeted the way he did, he was genuinely shocked and decided to take full advantage of the adrenaline and enthusiasm that the Austrians showed when he crossed the border and went to his birthplace.
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

User avatar
Balsamo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2079
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Balsamo » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:30 pm

Goody:
It is impossible to know how many Austrians after WW1 had wanted to join Germany since only plebiscites showed support for an Anschluss and another showed strong support for union with Switzerland.
Indeed.
But the question should be inverted. It is actually impossible to know how many "Austrians" wanted a Nation State called Austria in the first place.
What was Austria ? there were no clear historical definition to start with. Was it the original duchy? the Habsburg family hereditary possession? Well none of those references could work. The first never included Salzburg, the second included Silesia. Was it then these parts of the former empire where German was the dominant language? Not even as many of those territories were indeed given to newly created States like the Sudetenland, South Tyrol, etc.

The same could be stated with "Germany" which was very recent (1871), and there too the nature of the regime was imperial instead of "national". Until Hitler, one should actually speak of "Germanies".
But let's leave this aside.

By 1918, there were basically three major political parties: The so called Social Christians or CS (in fact quite a right wing party deeply catholic), the SDAP as said the Social democrats which will add DO in 1918, and the DNV ( Deutschnazional Verband).
The CS as well as the DNV were more loyal to the imperial family, but they also realized that there were no future for the monarchy, while the SDAP were openly republican.
During the 1919 constitutional election, the SDAP became the most important party of the three with 40.75% of the votes, followed by the CSP (which was a coalition between various formation) with 35%, the DNV having around 5 or 6%.
Two years later, the SDAPDO would retreat to 36%, while the CS would win with 41%, but by then the DV (among them the "Großdeutsche Volkspartei") would surge to 16%.

By 1918, all those parties became republican, but none, and it is quite important, did envision a Nation State called Austria. From the start, a austrian republic could only exist within the new German Republic.

What was left of the territories used to form the new State called Austria was just nonviable, as since the mist of times those territories have been part of an Empire, not meant to live on their own. The main industrial center of the Empire was Silesia - also part of the hereditary possessions.

The two principal historical references they had was (1) that they had always been part of the Holy German Empire, that is within the German sphere of influence, (2) the Habsburg family. The second being lost, only the first remained, and the union with the new German Republic was perceived as the "natural way" to go for every "Austrian" Republicans! With a few exception among the CS (which was only a part of the CSP) for religious reasons mainly, but also because it was probably the most Antisemitic political party. It was also the most monarchist of the parties, although the emperor Franz-Josef - who was absolutely NOT Antisemite, personally hated Karl Lueger.

Now it can be argued that given that a faction within the CS will actually turn Austria into a dictatorship, that would make the whole party clearly against any reunion with Germany, but that would ignore the fact that the very powerful Austrian church was also called "Bischöfe Deutschösterreichs".

I won't derail this thread any longer.
My remark was meant to recall that there are some limits to a systematic rebuttal of whatever is mentioned by our fellow Deniers.
In this case, even if you are right to point out that the DO Republic only lasted one year before it was forbidden by the Great Power, and while Freddy being Berg, he would idealize the whole thing, the truth lies in between, and i maintain that Berg - in this very specific case - is more right than wrong, because the fact is that Austria as a newly created Nation State just had no "national identity", if one takes the political definition of Nation as developed during the French Revolution.

German nationalism was not bound to any form of territory. Germans, as a people, that is regrouping all those who were speaking - more or less - the same language and shared - more or less - the same culture was born at a times when there were not even a "Germany" to refer to while there was this community spread all over central and eastern Europe. The dangers of this specific nationalism, ironically called "romantic nationalism" could only be limited within a Imperial political structure - which is the THING that the Great Powers did not understand in 1918.

Of course, one might also argue that the 1938 plebiscite was not free of irregularities, but then those would not have even been necessary.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26411
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Why do modern-day Nazis deny that the Nazis hated the Slavs?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:38 pm

>> I won't derail this thread any longer.

Your comments are not derailing this thread. The ones in the Music thread, well . . . :)

I for one am enjoying reading this discussion.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .