The Buchenwald BEARS!

Discussions
montgomery
BANNED

The Buchenwald BEARS!

Post by montgomery » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:02 am

NY Jews play cards and tell Holohoax stories - Morris Hubert says a jew was thrown into a cage with a bear every day at Buchenwald

No, not the soccer team that played against the Auschwitz Elephants!

NY Jews play cards and tell Holohoax stories - Morris Hubert says a jew was thrown into a cage with a bear every day at Buchenwald

The real live bears that got fed a Jewish prisoner EVERY DAY!

OH MY! Lions and Tigers and Bears!

Morris Hubert saw it all with his eye witness eyes!

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Re: The Buchenwald BEARS!

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:08 am

montgomery wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:02 am

Can you at least put all of those in a single concentrated topic instead of opening over 9000 different ones? I'm sorry but that's literally the definition of spamming.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:24 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:08 am
montgomery wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:02 am

Can you at least put all of those in a single concentrated topic instead of opening over 9000 different ones? I'm sorry but that's literally the definition of spamming.
There's no moderation here. So he gets to do what he wants. Last time I saw a moderator allow themself to get pissed on like this was Smith at Rodoh 1.

SMH.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:31 am

montgomery has been banned for defamatory attacks against Jewish people, as seen in the opening post.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.