The Quest for Eye Witnesses to the Holocaust.

Discussions
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: The Quest for Eye Witnesses to the Holocaust.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:21 pm

Someone is very interested in denier propaganda tracts, historical scholarship not so much ....
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:25 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
montgomery wrote:Let's keep this one respectable and on topic.
Asking for a friend, do this mean that VFX will stop posting lies about IMT testimony, you will no longer provide bogus citations and substitute bowlderized testimony for cited sources, you won't tamper with what users say when you quote them, both of you will get the difference between the IMT and NMT straight and not confuse issues by trying to pass of journalists as eyewitnesses, you will provide valid references for claims, and that when someone asks you a direct question you won't dodge it and play games to avoid answering?
When did I ever tamper with what users say? Wasn't that over a month ago when I found it necessary to report that kind of behavior to the mod? And I was put in my place rather quickly when he replied that it wasn't against the rules. So maybe you can try again if you think somebody has done that and you might even be able to get the rules changed.

I would support you 100% in stopping that kind of mischief.

And thanks for not ignoring me and punishing me!

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:26 pm

montgomery wrote:
Asking for a friend, do this mean that VFX will stop posting lies about IMT testimony, you will no longer provide bogus citations and substitute bowlderized testimony for cited sources, you won't tamper with what users say when you quote them, both of you will get the difference between the IMT and NMT straight and not confuse issues by trying to pass of journalists as eyewitnesses, you will provide valid references for claims, and that when someone asks you a direct question you won't dodge it and play games to avoid answering?
When did I ever tamper with what users say? Wasn't that over a month ago when I found it necessary to report that kind of behavior to the mod? And I was put in my place rather quickly when he replied that it wasn't against the rules. So maybe you can try again if you think somebody has done that and you might even be able to get the rules changed.
You lie so poorly.

How about the rest of it, montgomery?
montgomery wrote:I would support you 100% in stopping that kind of mischief.
Good, you won't do it again.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:30 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Someone is very interested in denier propaganda tracts, historical scholarship not so much ....
Very interested!! You can call it denier propaganda if you like but I see it as evidence to be weighed as to it's credibility.
Credibility, not pertaininig to the treecutter claims (Jewish people were force to use hatchets) or brainbashing machines, but to the names of those who got those boats floating, so to speak? And then especially on how people believed them and used that bogus crap to punish the German people.

Wouldn't allowing them chain saws be much more humane? Oy vey, the humanity!

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:31 pm

montgomery wrote:
You lie so poorly.

No, I didn't say anything about me doing it, I said that if you want to have a rule enforced to stop it then I will support you. As it is now, there's no stopping any of it and it could surely get completely out of hand and destroy the forum.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:36 pm

montgomery wrote:Credibility, not pertaininig to the treecutter claims (Jewish people were force to use hatchets) or brainbashing machines, but to the names of those who got those boats floating, so to speak? And then especially on how people believed them and used that bogus crap to punish the German people.

Please list for us the scholars' works on the list Nick gave you which argue that the Nazis had atomic bombs to use in Poland, that lampshades at Buchenwald can be used as evidence for the Holocaust, that steam chambers were used for mass murder at Treblinka, that make some claim about tree cutters you can't seem to make clear, that the Nazis used brainbashing machines.

Thanks, appreciate it, all I'm asking for is a list of works in which these claims are used by the scholars on Nick's list. Should be easy.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:39 pm

montgomery wrote:
montgomery wrote:
You lie so poorly.

No, I didn't say anything about me doing it, I said that if you want to have a rule enforced to stop it then I will support you. As it is now, there's no stopping any of it and it could surely get completely out of hand and destroy the forum.
So you will keep altering users' text when you quote them. Got it.

But there's no rule about providing bogus citations and substituting bowlderized testimony for cited sources, getting the difference between the IMT and NMT straight and not confusing issues by trying to pass of journalists as eyewitnesses, giving valid references for claims, and answering questions you're asked without dodging and playing games. For some reason you won't commit to behaving in these areas - ok, the reason is obvious - it's that you rely on such tactics.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:41 pm

montgomery wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Someone is very interested in denier propaganda tracts, historical scholarship not so much ....
Very interested!! You can call it denier propaganda if you like but I see it as evidence to be weighed as to it's credibility.
Credibility, not pertaininig to the treecutter claims (Jewish people were force to use hatchets) or brainbashing machines, but to the names of those who got those boats floating, so to speak? And then especially on how people believed them and used that bogus crap to punish the German people.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:49 pm

montgomery wrote:

Please see my new thread on Carlos Whitlock Porter's website. I think we can cross-reference that which we find there and bring the eye witness names to this thread. Also, if you have any more methods of your own that you would like to bring up for discussion, please feel free to do so there. It doesn't have to be limited to Porter's discoveries. Anyone of like mind could contribute.

It may also be a better place to complete our exploration of the lobster thingy. We've got sssssssteam heat, we're got sssssssteam heat, etc.

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:50 pm

No more lobsters. That's your weird fascination.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:54 pm

"Ha ha ha ha ha steamed Jews ha ha ha ha just like lobsters ha ha ha hahahahahahaha!!!" - the denier argument about Treblinka

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:56 pm

montgomery wrote:
montgomery wrote:

Please see my new thread on Carlos Whitlock Porter's website. I think we can cross-reference that which we find there and bring the eye witness names to this thread. Also, if you have any more methods of your own that you would like to bring up for discussion, please feel free to do so there. It doesn't have to be limited to Porter's discoveries. Anyone of like mind could contribute. .
Fail. You still have Winer, Sakowicz, and early witnesses for Treblinka to deal with. Why you think posting a link to Porter's website gets you off the hook on the current discussion is anybody's guess.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:05 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
It was my understanding that you could get most of the denier books for free anyway...which sort of says a lot really.

Porter it is then!
Oh, yes. It says something about their worth when they gladly give them away for free.

:D
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:06 pm

If you want to p.m. me on the falsely quoting of others which is going on by everybody except me, then please do so. If you can be respectable then maybe we can agree together to appeal to the mod to find it out of order and against the rules. I'm only interested in the good of the forum.

As to Winer and Sakowicz, let me know what your objections are and I'll deal with your complaints. Actually, I don't really find any of that all that important anymore. But do go ahead! I'm assuming it has something to do with steaming crustaceans?

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:11 pm

Cheap at no price at all. Shows how worthless they are. I am sorry you have had to read them on some denier's insistence to get an idea of how turgid and awful and flat out wrong they are. I read the Historian's reviews of them and that is enough to make me weep

...tears of laughter.

I do think this pair of Hitler kissing humes should go back to rodoh and argue with BT, Rollo the Granger and Berg and Smith about what Nazis are.

Apparently one of them now wants to discuss Blaha, not with me he won't. We've done Blaha and the just one witness guff. There are more interesting questions that the some what less than valiant denier Montgomery has pointedly ignored.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:12 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Darren Wilshak wrote:
It was my understanding that you could get most of the denier books for free anyway...which sort of says a lot really.

Porter it is then!
Oh, yes. It says something about their worth when they gladly give them away for free.

Good point about giving books away for free! I think the real point is that the holocaust has been sold very effectively and any information that refutes some of the nonsense is just going to be ignored out of habit that has been impressed into the minds of the lemmings that don't question.

Some of your reading you've mentioned has been questioning information and you yourself demonstrate that you couldn't read with an open mind. One of the books, you said you wish you hadn't read it.

If you want to elaborate on the reason why you said that, it could be helpful. Here's a chance for us to start to carry on a conversation with each other again. But you're going to have to be on your very best behavior or you will be mostly ignored and written off as just another eggs with darren sauce.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:13 pm

montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Darren Wilshak wrote:

Porter it is then!

Good point about giving books away for free! I think the real point is that the holocaust has been sold very effectively and any information that refutes some of the nonsense is just going to be ignored out of habit that has been impressed into the minds of the lemmings that don't question.

Some of your reading you've mentioned has been questioning information and you yourself demonstrate that you couldn't read with an open mind. One of the books, you said you wish you hadn't read it.

If you want to elaborate on the reason why you said that, it could be helpful. Here's a chance for us to start to carry on a conversation with each other again. But you're going to have to be on your very best behavior or you will be mostly ignored and written off as just another eggs with darren sauce.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:15 pm

montgomery wrote:If you want to p.m. me on the falsely quoting of others which is going on by everybody except me, then please do so. If you can be respectable then maybe we can agree together to appeal to the mod to find it out of order and against the rules. I'm only interested in the good of the forum.

As to Winer and Sakowicz, let me know what your objections are and I'll deal with your complaints. Actually, I don't really find any of that all that important anymore. But do go ahead! I'm assuming it has something to do with steaming crustaceans?
" Actually, I don't really find any of that all that important anymore." LOL

I haven't wasted time this unpleasantly since watching the Watergate hearings.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:21 pm

montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Darren Wilshak wrote:

Porter it is then!

Do you have a purpose in posting my posts without any comment of your own? You've resorted to doing that in the past for some reason. I'm not objecting to it because it only makes my posts more visible but surely Shirley, there is a purpose?? :?:

If it's an attempt to mock then be sure the mockery moves out of your own mind and into the minds of your subjects! You are becoming quite the strange character s.m.
Work on building your confidence and you'll understand that sometimes it's better to just keep the ol cakehole closed.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:24 pm

montgomery wrote:If you want to p.m. me on the falsely quoting of others which is going on by everybody except me, then please do so. If you can be respectable then maybe we can agree together to appeal to the mod to find it out of order and against the rules. I'm only interested in the good of the forum.

" Actually, I don't really find any of that all that important anymore." LOL

I haven't wasted time this unpleasantly since watching the Watergate hearings.
Then you are down to the other option of ignoring me. Choose wisely lad!

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:27 pm

I had to hold a friend of mine down an open sewer manhole once to remove a blockage during a very cold January and that was quite unpleasant time spent too...

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:28 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Cheap at no price at all. Shows how worthless they are. I am sorry you have had to read them on some denier's insistence to get an idea of how turgid and awful and flat out wrong they are. I read the Historian's reviews of them and that is enough to make me weep

...tears of laughter.

I do think this pair of Hitler kissing humes should go back to rodoh and argue with BT, Rollo the Granger and Berg and Smith about what Nazis are.

Apparently one of them now wants to discuss Blaha, not with me he won't. We've done Blaha and the just one witness guff. There are more interesting questions that the some what less than valiant denier Montgomery has pointedly ignored.
Forget about going to Rodoh mr. silly. But keep the childish attempts to insult coming. They may some day lead to something that is actually hurtful enough to fight back against. but I doubt you will ever have that ability?

And please don't spam this thread.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:33 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:I had to hold a friend of mine down an open sewer manhole once to remove a blockage during a very cold January and that was quite unpleasant time spent too...
I feel your pain, we all do.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:50 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:I had to hold a friend of mine down an open sewer manhole once to remove a blockage during a very cold January and that was quite unpleasant time spent too...
I feel your pain, we all do.
It was a really stupid thing for Darren to do because he could have pulled his friend up dead from H2S gas. But it also could be referring to another one of the methods used as a final solution. I little time consuming and slow but no slower than the cremas/creameries/whatever.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:26 pm

montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:No Polish report or witness said people were "steamed like lobsters".

Instead they said people were herded into chambers and steam was introduced to kill those inside. They knew people were killed with a gas, they thought it was maybe steam.
I think the lobster reference is ours Nessie but that's a novel approach to say that the people only thought it was steam! I'm sorry Nessie, but mostly for you because you're so faithful to the cause and you're being used for it.
The lobster reference was denier propaganda, ironic since deniers leap up and down when the Soviets indulge in propaganda.
I still respect you for your decency here against such ugly odds but I have to tell you that I've become quite convinced that most of what I've heard so far is proving that it's mostly fakery, exaggerations, and lies. And I'm sure not going to buy into this one. I suggest it's time to accept this one as the big lie we all know it was and move on. The Zionist train fell off the tracks with this one.
cheers, montgomery.
Sorry, opinion does not cut it. I can prove no gassings by the British of German internees on the Isle of Man during WWII. Deniers cannot prove no mass gassing of Jews in various AR camps during WWII. I go with what can be evidenced and proved. Not propaganda.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:29 pm

Monty is now in his element as he can post away whilst dodging the numerous witnesses he has been given.

I am still waiting for him to explain how he can determine the Holocaust is a hoax when he has not read most of the witness evidence.

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:34 pm

You will have to wait a long time Nessie, if not forever. Append, the documentary evidence, the bystander witness evidence, the perpetrator witness evidences to that as well as the primal HP sauces evidences and the subsidiary dill pickle tertiary soupcons to that poorly made decision. Indeed it is a conundrum but in the scheme of things...with Revisionists and their funny ideas, not so really.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:03 pm

Nessie wrote:Monty is now in his element as he can post away whilst dodging the numerous witnesses he has been given.

I am still waiting for him to explain how he can determine the Holocaust is a hoax when he has not read most of the witness evidence.
I can explain for you. I've read so much nonsense that it has now far outweighed the holocaust story. And too, much of what I've read makes nearly all the holocaust claims quite impossible. So it's been a process of elimination more than anything else. Admittedly, there is more work to be done but I doubt we'll get a chance to do it because of me not willing to tolerate moderator bias. I've given him a chance to man up but I think he'll just take the easy way out. What a man he would prove himself to be if he doesn't!

However, you've proposed a worthwhile discussion and it's likely we won't get a chance at it together. I've given you a partial explanation that I'll expand on if I get a chance.

Suffice to say, as you have undoubtedly heard many times before: It's as simple as, no gas chambers, no holocaust!

I know that's lacking a full explanation but that's the way it's going to have to be for now. Oh, and did I ever tell you that I'm a Canadian?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:16 pm

No gas chambers, no Holocaust.
OK.
Well, that means we can all forget about the targeted shooting of Jewish men, women and children on the Eastern Front and the conditions the Germans set up in ghettos and camps that caused Jewish men, women and children to die from disease, malnutrition and maltreatment.

Nothing to see here, move along.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:17 pm

Is that like the “No holes, no Holocaust” from the esteemed Robert Faurisson?

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:19 pm

montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:Monty is now in his element as he can post away whilst dodging the numerous witnesses he has been given.

I can explain for you. I've read so much ....
I asked you to list who you have read and show what was nonsense. That you have failed to do so, makes me suspect you have done little to no reading.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:25 pm

The point seems to be that people on this forum are following two paths: the history path where discussion on historical technical issues are paramount and people like Monty and I who wish to discuss the absurdities on the apparent holocaust. Due to the deaths of 70 million people including millions of Jude, treating their deaths,sacrifice glibly is a dishonour: also fabricating their sacrifice is also a dishonour to them and their families. To me many died bravely as true heroes in a situation out of their control, many were murdered and by the Ss. To suggest they died like rats in a cellar, a leichenkeller demeans their lives. What hurts is that it seems, it only seems that their ancestors have profited from their deaths, while the deaths of 30 million Russians and 30 million others are not considered.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:27 pm

His strategy in a nutshell.

I was hoping with Nick Terry (and then Hans) involved we all might learn something about the witnesses who came up. Not possible with arguments like "red lobsters chuckle chuckle steam the Jews ha ha ha nasty Nazis blech ha hahaha did you see that Beavis?"

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:29 pm

VFX wrote:while the deaths of 30 million Russians and 30 million others are not considered.
Must be why in this forum we've discussed the Nazis' criminal starvation plans directed against the Soviet people, the criminal siege of Leningrad, the murder of millions of Soviet POWs - and, uh, the Holodomor and for good measure the T-4 murders of innocent Germans as well as the Allied bombing campaign against Germany . . .

You simply can't get anything straight in what you post.

It's pretty funny when newcomers here lecture us on what we discuss and what they imagine to be beliefs we hold.

I will grant you, however, that your faux pseudo-pompous serious guise is almost as amusing as the ones some folks at Rodoh used to parade ....

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:39 pm

He is capable of a remarkable courtesy as well. But don't tell him about the Nazis, he knows more than anyone else does at rodoh apparently and when he gets going on that pet subject he is apt to refer to a mysterious, 'we.'

Which is worrying for a number of reasons I guess he's only just another odd fellow in the scheme of things though. We've all seen them come and go so...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Polite or rude, how will they get out of the corner they've painted themselves into here, I wonder. I think they're more or less trapped - and that, as Nessie posted, changing the topic is their only play. If we let them.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:50 pm

VFX wrote:The point seems to be that people on this forum are following two paths: the history path where discussion on historical technical issues are paramount and people like Monty and I who wish to discuss the absurdities on the apparent holocaust. ....
Maybe you can stick to the topic and name and quote a witness who is being "absurd".

Then you can explain why you expect witnesses to be 100% accurate and to describe horrific events without use of hyperbole.

Then you can explain why your claims are not just fallacious arguments from incredulity and ignorance.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:54 pm

Nessie wrote:
Then you can explain why your claims are not just fallacious arguments from incredulity and ignorance.
Nuremberg Military Tribunal Indictment charge No 6...

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:58 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Polite or rude, how will they get out of the corner they've painted themselves into here, I wonder. I think they're more or less trapped - and that, as Nessie posted, changing the topic is their only play. If we let them.
You are delusional...

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:59 pm

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
Nuremberg Military Tribunal Indictment charge No 6...

You do know the difference between a witness and an indictment, right?