Mass Violence by America.

Discussions
montgomery
BANNED

Mass Violence by America.

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:25 am

Cince the end of WW2 America has started nearly 40 wars of aggression which have cost the lives of millions of innocent people. Some can be classed as genocides but some cannot, depending on the actual slaughter that took place.

https://www.countercurrents.org/lucas240407.htm

More links to follow as proof.

Also, some estimates of just how many millions have died under U.S. bombs.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: My nightmare

Re: Mass Violence by America.

Post by Gord » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:31 am

montgomery wrote:Some can be classed as genocides
Which ones, and by which definition(s)?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:49 am

"Cince"... Xionists here know how to spell, drool hunter.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:56 am

Gord wrote:
This perhaps could be a task for this forum.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:43 am

For a change, it should be the task of the deniers to do some evidencing and proof. They need to learn what it means to have to evidence and prove something. Once that learning has sunk in, maybe then the will understand that the Holocaust is evidenced and their version is not and why that is.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:53 am

Nessie wrote:For a change, it should be the task of the deniers to do some evidencing and proof. They need to learn what it means to have to evidence and prove something. Once that learning has sunk in, maybe then the will understand that the Holocaust is evidenced and their version is not and why that is.
big difference between credible evidence and rehashing old Soviet propaganda and lies, treating it as real. How gullible is that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:03 am

Let me see you know the difference. Let me see you evidence your claims.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:24 am

Nessie wrote:Let me see you know the difference. Let me see you evidence your claims.
You never had any claims just rehashed Soviet propaganda Товарищ Nessie.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:27 am

VFX wrote:
Gord wrote:
This perhaps could be a task for this forum.
I know. That's why I asked. It seems to be something you and Monty are very interested in, yet I don't see you presenting much information on it yet.

Y'all know you are here on this forum too, right?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:46 am

Gord wrote: I know. That's why I asked. It seems to be something you and Monty are very interested in, yet I don't see you presenting much information on it yet.

True, the thread on Vietnam which had great promise seems spammed to death by people who should know better. Waiting for it to start here.
US Has Killed More Than 20 Million People in 37 “Victim Nations” Since World War II
GlobalResearch Ca Popular Resistance
This study reveals that U.S. military forces were directly responsible for about 10 to 15 million deaths during the Korean and Vietnam Wars and the two Iraq Wars. The Korean War also includes Chinese deaths while the Vietnam War also includes fatalities in Cambodia and Laos.

The American public probably is not aware of these numbers and knows even less about the proxy wars for which the United States is also responsible. In the latter wars there were between nine and 14 million deaths in Afghanistan, Angola, Democratic Republic of the Congo, East Timor, Guatemala, Indonesia, Pakistan and Sudan.

But the victims are not just from big nations or one part of the world. The remaining deaths were in smaller ones which constitute over half the total number of nations. Virtually all parts of the world have been the target of U.S. intervention.

The overall conclusion reached is that the United States most likely has been responsible since WWII for the deaths of between 20 and 30 million people in wars and conflicts scattered over the world.

Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster

Post by Cadmusteeth » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Yes, we get that, but are we just talking about that or are we talking about that in relation to other events in history?

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:51 pm

VFX wrote:
Gord wrote: I know. That's why I asked. It seems to be something you and Monty are very interested in, yet I don't see you presenting much information on it yet.

True, the thread on Vietnam which had great promise seems spammed to death by people who should know better. Waiting for it to start here.
US Has Killed More Than 20 Million People in 37 “Victim Nations” Since World War II
This study reveals that U.S. military forces were directly responsible for about 10 to 15 million deaths during the Korean and Vietnam Wars and the two Iraq Wars. The Korean War also includes Chinese deaths while the Vietnam War also includes fatalities in Cambodia and Laos.

The American public probably is not aware of these numbers and knows even less about the proxy wars for which the United States is also responsible. In the latter wars there were between nine and 14 million deaths in Afghanistan, Angola, Democratic Republic of the Congo, East Timor, Guatemala, Indonesia, Pakistan and Sudan.

But the victims are not just from big nations or one part of the world. The remaining deaths were in smaller ones which constitute over half the total number of nations. Virtually all parts of the world have been the target of U.S. intervention.

The overall conclusion reached is that the United States most likely has been responsible since WWII for the deaths of between 20 and 30 million people in wars and conflicts scattered over the world.

From what I see here, we're not trying hard enough in the right places. The effort needs more focus farther north...

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:28 pm

VFX wrote:

Thank you VFX for evidencing my claim for Nessie. Also, nice touch with the green highlighting!

But the 37 wars can be brought up to at least 39 now and the total must surely be another 3 to 5 million. All to be considered as mass violence and some surely qualify as genocides.

With the UN listing one genocide at a thousand victims, it's very conspicuous that the 20+ million dead under US bombs aren't included??

And everybody, thanks for your comments on this thread. I may be done with it now, depending on whether there are any questions concerning lives of innocents as compared to lives of others.

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:54 pm

Ikea. idea.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:30 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Ikea. idea.
TOSSIG?
Lard, save me from your followers.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Armitage Shanks
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:10 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
TOSSIG?
Is that your mom without her yolk? :lol:

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:36 pm

montgomery wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
TOSSIG?

This is the point at which you better start asking yourself a serious question.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
montgomery wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
TOSSIG?

This is the point at which you better start asking yourself a serious question.
The only difference between you and your friend eggs, is that eggs get laid (layed) and you don't. :lol:

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:58 pm

So it seems no one is interested here in the high crimes of the Americans. 36 million dead (murdered) now and they simply do not care. At least the Reich was fighting for Europe.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:50 pm

VFX wrote:So it seems no one is interested here in the high crimes of the Americans. 36 million dead (murdered) now and they simply do not care. At least the Reich was fighting for Europe.
Bombing from 30,000 feet is sterilized murder. Or they call it surgical because it somehow makes it clean and bloodless in the minds of the lemmings who promote it.

A lot is going to change now that America's reign of terror is coming to an end and I suspect a lot of interesting truths about the holocaust/lack of, are going to be discovered. It's time that skeptics start to question some of the nonsense. I don't know where that's going to lead us but I suspect it's not going result in much of the current talk of 6M? The Mogliev farce was a real eyeopener for me!

What else will I learn when I leave this clusterfuq and go over to rodoh? Which isn't going to be very long unless these clowns smarten up!

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:57 am

montgomery wrote:nice touch with the green highlighting!
You see GREEN? I see PINK and BLUE on my screen. We must be using different forum settings.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:58 am

VFX wrote:
Gord wrote:I know. That's why I asked. It seems to be something you and Monty are very interested in, yet I don't see you presenting much information on it yet.

So, when are we gonna discuss your concepts of the meaning of "genocide"?
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:06 am

Gord wrote:
VFX wrote:
Gord wrote:I know. That's why I asked. It seems to be something you and Monty are very interested in, yet I don't see you presenting much information on it yet.

All definitions are arbitrary. Is an execution State Sponsored Murder. All definitions are open to change and reinterpretation. As we are talking about US crimes and 30 million death does name calling or definition make all of those deaths any less palatable.?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:19 am

VFX wrote:
Gord wrote:
VFX wrote:

All definitions are arbitrary.
Well, okay.

What's yours?
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:35 am

Why should it matter, this topic is about Mass Violence by the US.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:30 am

VFX wrote:Why should it matter, this topic is about Mass Violence by the US.
Because the opening post says some of the mass violence events "can be classed as genocides".
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:44 am

Gord wrote:
VFX wrote:Why should it matter, this topic is about Mass Violence by the US.
Because the opening post says some of the mass violence events "can be classed as genocides".
Which infers that most mass violence events are not. You might need to talk to the thread instigator on his definition of genocide so we know what he is talking about. I cannot second guess.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:18 pm

The definition of genocide is no mystery. My challenge is that if somebody wants to accept the UN's list of genocides then they have to say they can stand separate in some way from America's genocides.

And the most difficult examples to use as comparisons would probably be the bombing of Cambodia and the Vietnam war. Does any wisea-s want to try to meet the challenge?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:14 am

montgomery wrote:The definition of genocide is no mystery.
Great! Finally, we're getting somewhere! What is your definition of "genocide"?
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:48 pm

Genocide - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide
Genocide is intentional action to destroy a people in whole or in part.

If you don't like it then find one that works better for you.

Grrrrr, woof, woof.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:49 pm

montgomery wrote:
If you don't like it then find one that works better for you.

Grrrrr, woof, woof.
They typically will promote definitions that reduce the culpability of the criminals in the United States. The United States one day will fall just as the Roman Empire did, as all empires have. History will judge WWII, the Reich, the allies, differently to now, especially the United States which should be perceived in a less that golden light, but as a criminal nation under the influence of Zionism.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:58 pm

Cowards and bumbling fools who can't even define the concept they pretend to want to discuss ...

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:08 pm

...and are railing against the dear leader Hair Furor and his friends, whom they fervently support.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:24 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Cowards and bumbling fools who can't even define the concept they pretend to want to discuss ...
This somewhat ineffectual inept person is incapable of rational thought due to ingrained biases. He sees the world through deluded glasses and self induced superiority over his own class of subterranean land dwellers.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:39 pm

So lets talk about the US crimes on their soil and in the world. Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious or national group.
Genocide
Sandy Creek Massacre
The Sand Creek Massacre, has been called genocide. Apparently this caused quite a stir in its time. John Chivington massacred Arapaho and Cheyenne scalping women and children, including infants. Male and female sexual organs including fetuses were collected as trophies as well.

Chivington stated:
Damn any man who sympathizes with Indians! ... I have come to kill Indians, and believe it is right and honorable to use any means under God's heaven to kill Indians. ... Kill and scalp all, big and little; nits make lice.

— Col. John Milton Chivington, U.S. Army Brown, Dee (2001) [1970]. "War Comes to the Cheyenne". Bury my heart at Wounded Knee. Macmillian. pp. 86–87.
The trail of tears deportations of the Cherokee would be considered genocidal by todays standards with the exodus of 17 000 Indians forcibly removed by soldiers enforcing the Indian Removal Act of 1830.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:51 pm

What a goofy idea, that people who understand that the Nazis killed over 5 million Jews are somehow invested in defending American policies, massacres, war crimes, neocolonial wars, etc!

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:59 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:What a goofy idea, that people who understand that the Nazis killed over 5 million Jews are somehow invested in defending American policies, massacres, war crimes, neocolonial wars, etc!
National Socialists did not kill 5 or 6 million Jude, so stop repeating this rather silly lie. This thread is not about what the Reich did or did not do it is about the atrocities the Americans committed. You are the one who wanted a name change for the forum to talk about other matters. So here we are smiling and ready to go. :D :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:32 pm

...nowhere.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:35 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:...nowhere.
You an do it if you try hard. I realise having no arms or legs is a bit of a disability but type with your head, if you have one. You can discuss US war crimes for which they may be held to account retrospectively.