Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Discussions
VFX
BANNED

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:49 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
You see, the problem with using a "don't feed" tactic with them peoples is that it only makes them more confident in themselves. Syop explaining to them why they are wrong, and they'll think you did it because you are out of argument which in this case makes them "victorious".
Discussing something on a forum is not a matter of who wins or loses (assuming we are not all kids here) but a sense of commonality, a sense of shared ownership to an issue of the past. My friends and I are man enough to take this on board.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:51 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Nah, they know they already lost the argument before it even started. They just love to keep going, it makes them feel important. And stoking their hatred invigorates them...
You are sadly delusional. There is no sense of importance but shared ownership to a historical event. We have no hate for are dismayed by people like you who cannot come to grips with the iniquities of your own being.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:52 am

They believe as much in their own version of history as Alex Jones believes in his act and supplements. :lol:
Lard, save me from your followers.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:54 am

scrmbldggs wrote:They believe as much in their own version of history as Alex Jones believes in his act and supplements. :lol:
You know nothing of the real history so please do not pretend you do with your smug arrogance. You are just a one liner wonder and that is rather thin.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:56 am

With thanks to Oleg (no, that doesn't mean it's fake, VFX :lol:).

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:04 am

scrmbldggs wrote:With thanks to Oleg (no, that doesn't mean it's fake, VFX :lol:).
Very unprofessional and it is not Oleg his name is Олег. Anything that unprofessional is to your standards not ours.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:05 am

Sorry, dude, your bias is showing. TheBatty ain't "Олег".

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:14 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Sorry, dude, your bias is showing. TheBatty ain't "Олег".
Your ignorance becomes more profound every moment. Please stop making a complete fool of yourself. Slither back to where you come from, there you might get better womb service.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:25 pm

What is this silly {!#%@}?

Rense is funny. Not as funny as whale but still....
Rense.com: Dr. Harrell Rhome
Debunking the 6 million
“6,000,000 Jews
died in the Holocaust. Everybody knows that.”
We do?

Official history
books, schools, universities, preachers, pundits and the popular
press tell us this over and over. Memorials and survivors are
everywhere, and the cinema, plus the powerful broadcast media
never, ever let us forget it.
Apparently the state of Texas doesn’t care. As mentioned previously:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=29721

This truly magical number
continually works its spell, producing uncounted millions of
Hollow-Co$t dollars and euros each year.
Pompous denier jackasses drone on and on how much of a cash cow the “Holocaust Industry” is. Funny, I don’t see numbers to back that up. Yes, a lot of books are published on it per year but many of them are academic books that are expensive and not particularly easy to find. Sure, movies are made about it but I can guarantee the latest Marvel movie or Romcom laps them and leaves them far behind. There are occasional blockbusters but that’s rare.

First of all, were 6,000,000
Jews killed in WWII? Well, according to population records, it
seems rather improbable.
Why? Most of the victims were Eastern European Jews and that is where most Jews lived.
Moreover, the obviously important
mystic 6,000,000 and the accompanying magic word, Holocaust
(always religiously spelled with a capital H), were invoked many
years before the Second World War, as in the 1919 propaganda
piece below.
The word “Holocaust” was a commonly used word for any large catastrophe. The numerous articles I see deniers use about “previous Holocausts” usually center around times of upheaval or war. Hhhhhhmmmm, I wonder what was going on in 1919 that would put Russian Jews at risk.....

Ben Weintraub’s 1995 book, Holocaust Dogma Of
Judaism,
Is that on the werd recommended reading list?
fully explores and explains the Kabalistic gematria and
occultism involved in the number. 6,000,000 is the number of
perfect souls times ten, and ten is number of the Sephiroth, the
divine emanations of G_d as seen in the Kabala.
Thus, it is numerologically predetermined, and through
various dark conjuring rites, supernaturally imbued with power.
As a result, it can never, ever be changed. This is critical,
central to the hex. 6,000,000 is the number. There are never
more deaths; there are never less. 6,000,000 is the number. It
must be ritually repeated and publicly acknowledged. The spell
cannot work any other way. As you see, we are exorcising and
demystifying this elemental and thoroughly essential figure.
This exact and perfect number of 6,000,000 is crucial. Would
altering it by debunking and exposing it effect a Kabalistic
change? The thwarting of a heinous Hebrew hex? The
unworking of a Satanic Semitic spell? Let it be![/align]
What a load of horseshit spat out to impress the stupid....

There are multiple estimates of Jewish dead during WW II. Hell, I guess the WJC didn’t get the memo about the mystical, magical six million when it gave a number of 5.7 million dead at Nuremberg. I guess Hilberg didn’t get the memo about the magical, mystical six million when he gave a total of 5.1 million...
Yawn.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:23 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:What is this silly {!#%@}?

Rense is funny. Not as funny as whale but still....
Rense.com: Dr. Harrell Rhome
Debunking the 6 million
“6,000,000 Jews
died in the Holocaust. Everybody knows that.”
We do?

Official history
books, schools, universities, preachers, pundits and the popular
press tell us this over and over. Memorials and survivors are
everywhere, and the cinema, plus the powerful broadcast media
never, ever let us forget it.
Apparently the state of Texas doesn’t care. As mentioned previously:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=29721

This truly magical number
continually works its spell, producing uncounted millions of
Hollow-Co$t dollars and euros each year.
Pompous denier jackasses drone on and on how much of a cash cow the “Holocaust Industry” is. Funny, I don’t see numbers to back that up. Yes, a lot of books are published on it per year but many of them are academic books that are expensive and not particularly easy to find. Sure, movies are made about it but I can guarantee the latest Marvel movie or Romcom laps them and leaves them far behind. There are occasional blockbusters but that’s rare.

First of all, were 6,000,000
Jews killed in WWII? Well, according to population records, it
seems rather improbable.
Why? Most of the victims were Eastern European Jews and that is where most Jews lived.
Moreover, the obviously important
mystic 6,000,000 and the accompanying magic word, Holocaust
(always religiously spelled with a capital H), were invoked many
years before the Second World War, as in the 1919 propaganda
piece below.
The word “Holocaust” was a commonly used word for any large catastrophe. The numerous articles I see deniers use about “previous Holocausts” usually center around times of upheaval or war. Hhhhhhmmmm, I wonder what was going on in 1919 that would put Russian Jews at risk.....

Ben Weintraub’s 1995 book, Holocaust Dogma Of
Judaism,
Is that on the werd recommended reading list?
fully explores and explains the Kabalistic gematria and
occultism involved in the number. 6,000,000 is the number of
perfect souls times ten, and ten is number of the Sephiroth, the
divine emanations of G_d as seen in the Kabala.
Thus, it is numerologically predetermined, and through
various dark conjuring rites, supernaturally imbued with power.
As a result, it can never, ever be changed. This is critical,
central to the hex. 6,000,000 is the number. There are never
more deaths; there are never less. 6,000,000 is the number. It
must be ritually repeated and publicly acknowledged. The spell
cannot work any other way. As you see, we are exorcising and
demystifying this elemental and thoroughly essential figure.
This exact and perfect number of 6,000,000 is crucial. Would
altering it by debunking and exposing it effect a Kabalistic
change? The thwarting of a heinous Hebrew hex? The
unworking of a Satanic Semitic spell? Let it be![/align]
What a load of horseshit spat out to impress the stupid....

There are multiple estimates of Jewish dead during WW II. Hell, I guess the WJC didn’t get the memo about the mystical, magical six million when it gave a number of 5.7 million dead at Nuremberg. I guess Hilberg didn’t get the memo about the magical, mystical six million when he gave a total of 5.1 million...
Yawn.
IIRC there's also one historian who esimated a 4.8M total. Does anyone remember who is he, if my memory is true?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:36 pm

Gerald Reitlinger estimated a number lower than 5 million.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:49 pm

I think Reitlinger's range was something like 4.1-4.6 million.
edit: looked it up - Reitlinger estimated between 4,204,400 and 4,575,400 dead, which he himself didn't consider final - he had concerns about his estimate for even Poland.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:23 pm

Denial is dead when all it has been doing since I started here in 2011 is rehashing the same old arguments again and again. I cannot think of anything original, let alone interesting that has come from a denier in that time. Certainly, there has been nothing of any evidential value.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:25 pm

VFX wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:59 pm
... killing 20,000 Jews in a village near Auschwitz with an atomic bomb;
This post is not meant as an explanation for the strange exchange between the prosecution and Speer at the IMT, which so excited CW Porter and his epigones, but as something tangentially and contextually interesting.

Near Dębica in southeastern Poland, about 100 miles due east of Auschwitz, the Germans established a number of military-related sites in various sectors, inclcuding a KL for war production, a garrison for the Galician SS division, and an SS shooting range. Among the installations was the Hiedelager missile testing site - part of the same program in rocket research and experimentation which took place famously at Peenemünde. Slave labor from the Pustków KL built the rocket installations in the area. Wernher von Braun, the rocket scientist, visited the Dębica installation, as did Himmler. At the end of 1943 and during the first half of 1944, from a village called Blizna, which had been cleared of its residents and which lay in the SS security zone, the Germans launched a number of rockets, of the type designated V2. The rockets struck in populated parts of Poland and several, which fell nearby the launch site, were documented by agents of the Polish Home Army, which sent reports on the frequent firings and where the rockets struck to London. The AK was even able to observe an intact rocket, shaped like a "monstrous torpedo," on a railcar in the area. Churchill informed Stalin about the secret program at Dębica.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:11 pm

Here's a resource . . . A major point for deniers is the ethnic cleansing or mass murder supposedly of millions of Germans after the war. With typically comical results, for example, been-there at Rodoh tried to delve into this in 2013, somehow multiplying the "many deaths" during the Vertreibungen, described in his source, into 15 million ethnic Germans who, he believed, perished in the expulsions. The exaggerated figures are typical of this denier attempt to take focus off the Third Reich's crimes, as is been-there's claim that the expulsions are ""largely un-mentioned." Been-there creatively dated the postwar expulsions, which may have indeed resulted in a quarter-million deaths, to "1939 [when] the Czech President expelled German minority to be executed with utmost brutality."

Anyway, as to this untold, unknown, hidden history of postwar ethnic cleansing - buried in mainstream accounts, deniers say - I came across a passage in a mainstream account today discussing the postwar expulsions of ethnic Germans from eastern countries and the psychological and other harm that afflicted the victims. Here is the footnote, citing a number of works about this, which deniers pretend do not exist:

Of course, Mann and IIRC Levene discuss these postwar continuations of wartime ethnic cleansing in their big books, too.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:58 pm

Maybe been-there should acquaint himself with the Potsdam Conference.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:07 pm

I'd recommend that he do so. And that the lot of them over there get over their book envy.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:35 pm

I’d recommend some books for been-there. I doubt he’d read them but undoubtedly he would give us the Wiki review.

:D

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:45 pm

He got his start at this reviewing books on Amazon IIRC. The book reviews weren't good, but now he's content to copy-paste anti-Semitic memes and WUFfery from the web and perform shock and outrage that he's dismissed as a crank.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:53 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:45 pm
He got his start at this reviewing books on Amazon IIRC. The book reviews weren't good, but now he's content to copy-paste anti-Semitic memes and WUFfery from the web and perform shock and outrage that he's dismissed as a crank.
Crank is to put it mildly. He is full on paranoid whackaloon who's never met a CT he didn't love as long as he can "trace" the blame back to Jews. His derangement is only exceeded by his arrogantly displayed ignorance and obstinacy.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:23 am

Really, the best answer to the OP's question is that no, HD isn't dead, it's undead.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:36 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:53 pm
Crank is to put it mildly. He is full on paranoid whackaloon who's never met a CT he didn't love as long as he can "trace" the blame back to Jews. His derangement is only exceeded by his arrogantly displayed ignorance and obstinacy.
Well said. Now what about Trollcirclejerk?

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:48 am

Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:36 am
Balmoral95 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:53 pm
Well said. Now what about Trollcirclejerk?
Same, just younger and, if possible, dumber.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:36 am

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:04 pm

All that will happen is it will take them slightly longer to get bored with it.