Custom Title: something

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:12 am

montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
They had no desire to go back to Hungary
“They” i.e. the missing 300,000, didn’t go anywhere, they were dead.
According to Piper a document from July 11, 1944 a total of 437,402 Jews were deported to Auscchwitz. As for the number of "missing" this really depends on the number of Durchgangsjuden which is between 25,000-118,000 Jews.
I don’t know if you were part of the conversation we had at FG’s blog on the subject. I’d need to track it down. We found arrivals at other camps for the Hungarian Jews, problem is I cannot remember where we talked about it. I may see what I can find unless you or someone else can dig it up.
Either story is fine and probably as fact based as the other. I'm going with balmoral regardless because he's been badly ignored and should be allowed to bark at the moon too once in a while. You two get that fixed up and then get back to me.
. :laffout:
Lard, save me from your followers.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:14 am

montgomery wrote:How about a reference to who Piper is? I have a suspicion that anybody being promoted by you schmucks is going to be about as amusing as Wiernik proved to be!
. :senile:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:27 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
Excellent. Next time try and put that in a sentence.
Run along to your room now, someone will blow out the light later. We do not want shadows on your wall to scare you.
Imagine my surprise, two sentences.
It's the Rizoli twins again, trying on a new schtick, eh. :?

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:28 am

montgomery wrote:How about a reference to who Piper is? I have a suspicion that anybody being promoted by you schmucks is going to be about as amusing as Wiernik proved to be!
Rense.com" Samuel Foner said
Dr. Franciszek Piper, senior curator and director of archives of the Auschwitz State Museum admitted on camera that 'Krema 1,' the alleged 'homicidal gas chamber' shown off to hundreds of thousands of tourists every year at the Auschwitz main camp, was, in fact, fabricated after the war by the Soviet Union -apparently on the direct orders of Josef Stalin.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:33 am

VFX wrote:
Rense.com" Samuel Foner said
Dr. Franciszek Piper, senior curator and director of archives of the Auschwitz State Museum admitted on camera that 'Krema 1,' the alleged 'homicidal gas chamber' shown off to hundreds of thousands of tourists every year at the Auschwitz main camp, was, in fact, fabricated after the war by the Soviet Union -apparently on the direct orders of Josef Stalin.
Man, you are stupid.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:35 am

Now say thank you to the nice poster for calling you a man, NSDAP.

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:37 am

Not my fault you are incapable of clicking on a link.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:40 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Now say thank you to the nice poster for calling you a man.
At least he didn't call me an egg. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:43 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Man, you are stupid.
I saw Mr Coles interview. It is clear the Soviet influence. Calling a morgue a gas chamber ha ha ha ha ha.... who is stooopid. Oh yeah there is you.

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:44 am

VFX wrote:Rense.com" Samuel Foner said
Awe, now we have to lie about this as well?

Pipers statement after Cole released his interview:
Franciszek Piper wrote:3. Cole maintains that I first time admitted the allegedly unknown fact the Nazis adapted the crematorium in question in which the gas chamber were located for air-raid shelter, the fact allegedly unknown even for Museum guides. It is un truth. Seen closed copies of pages from the books which constitute the fundamental reading for Auschwitz guides. In book by T-an Sehn "Concentrat Camp Ogwiqcim-Brzezinka (Auschwitz-Birkenau) Warsaw 1957,You may read on the page 152-"In May 1944 the old Crematorium I in the base camp was adapted for use as an air raid shelter The Fact is also confirmed in the book by Jean Claude Pressac"Auschwitz: Technique and operation of the gas chambers, published by The Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, New York 1989 (515 Madison Avenue). On the page 157 you may read: "With part of the building converted to an air raid shelter, this is the state in which the SS abandoned Krematorium I in January 1945" Repeating what Pressac had written I told what was the nature of the adaptation works carried out by the Nazis and what one had to do to remove those changes in order to regain the previous appearance. They are all "Pipers revelations. In spite of the fact that such secondary restoration works had to be done there is an undisputable reality that the gas chamber in question is housed in the same building which has been existed from prewar times till now.
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/p/ ... texan.1093
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:47 am

Denying-History wrote:.
There was no gas chamber in Auschwitz I. There was no gas chambers anywhere except in the United States. They cannot worm their way out of this one, that the alleged gas chamber was a re-construction of an idea that never really existed except in myth.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:52 am

VFX wrote:

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:56 am

VFX wrote:There was no gas chamber in Auschwitz I.
Awe, but were not discussing if there was "no gas chamber" were discussing the fact you lied about Franciszek Piper's statement which you lied about. Aka why Bal justly called you an idiot.
VFX wrote:There was no gas chambers anywhere except in the United States.

https://www.15min.lt/naujiena/aktualu/i ... 582-418225
VFX wrote:They cannot worm their way out of this one, that the alleged gas chamber was a re-construction of an idea that never really existed except in myth.
Lol Not sure how their worming their way "out of this one" considering what he is stating is true. Auschwitz 1's morgue was altered into a gas chamber which was confirmed by Hoess in his memoirs and multiple other sources. It is quite possible we also have a document confirming that 4 "Luftdichte - Klappen anfertigen" for the gas chamber, although Sergey Romanov has produced reason to doubt these were intended for the gas chamber.
Joseph E. Davies

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:57 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
Give him a break, he used to do a very competent job of shining Mr. Berg's shoes.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:57 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
At least I have hands and not an empty shell. Do you roll on the keyboard or what?

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:59 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
Give him a break, he used to do a very competent job of shining Mr. Berg's shoes.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:00 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
If you wish to apply for that job would you like a character reference and a reference of appraisal?

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:02 am

VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
If you wish to apply for that job would you like a character reference and a reference of appraisal?
No, mate, you sowed it up.....

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:07 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
No, mate, you sowed it up.....
Its OK there is a new "job description" based on ergonomically supported evidence plans to implement new initiatives.
Ergonomisch unterstützte Beweispläne zur Umsetzung neuer Initiativen
This is the heart of the efforts people in Europe realize today.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Re: Is Harley Davidson really dead ?

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:14 am

:hmm: S/he's probably also the one who wrote "Jews control sharks who did 9/11" :nose:

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:18 am

scrmbldggs wrote::hmm: S/he's probably also the one who wrote "Jews control sharks who did 9/11" :nose:
A notion shared probably mit BeenThere, who has a few 9/11 issues as well...

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:21 am

Balmoral95 wrote: A notion shared probably mit BeenThere, who has a few 9/11 issues as well...
He still has. You guys are into tin foil hat stuff so?

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:25 am

VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote: A notion shared probably mit BeenThere, who has a few 9/11 issues as well...
He still has. You guys are into tin foil hat stuff so?
Hold that thought... we have a shift change here at the compound. The inconvenience temporary.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:29 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Hold that thought... we have a shift change here at the compound. The inconvenience temporary.
Sadly the shift is not a paradigm one. With your new attitude you unleash scalable experiences with evolving innovative content.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:58 am

Gord has two of those in his signature...

VFX, move over to the smart side. It's got cookies. :-D

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:07 am

scrmbldggs wrote: VFX, move over to the smart side. It's got cookies. :-D
“Don’t underestimate the Force.”Darth Vader

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:36 am

Correct, you don't want to end up like a been there. You won't rergret it, promise.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:15 am

VFX wrote:Jeff do not be weak, they are just some examples. It is always the magic 6 million. This is recorded in the papers and no denying it. The figure has been dragged up, constantly used all for one purpose: to get $$$$$ by arousing sympathy. You are entitled to an opinion on this but the above is pretty pathetic really. The alleged holocaust was just the final claim in a long build up of sympathy claims. To be honest we see it as no different.

Oh boy, this is indeed twitter levels of BS. I thought that explaining why the "first holocaust" agument is stupid is something that I need to do only on youtube, not on the SSF.

Still -
1. As already said - what you guys do is just a pathetic case of cherry picking. There plenty of pre-war newspapers the reference "3 million", "5 million", "4 million" or "7 million" jews who are in danger. You just pick the one's that fit your agenda.

2. Second, it could be argued that despite that, the 6 million figure is more prominent than others. But even that has a perfectly good reason: have you noticed that practically all of those newspapers refer to the troubles of Jews in "Russia" or "Eastern Europe"? Well, guess what - in 1905, the Jewish population in the Russian Empire was acutally counted at 6,060,415. Since the Soviets took over 12 later, it makes sense that this figure and census were still the only thing available to westerners even 35 years later.

3. "Magic" 6 million. I know you'd just say that I'm putting words in your mouth and deny it, but I clearly see that you hinitng at 6 million being a sacred number in the Jewish religion/Kabalah/Talmud. Well, as a proud dirty kike I am happy to inform you that it isn't. 7 is a holy number in Judaism. So are 13, 18 and 40. Not only 6 million is not a holy of significant number in Jewish culture - ANCIENT HEBREW DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A WORD FOR "MILLION" IN IT. The only way for a 1st century Jew to write "6 million" in hebrew, is writing what could be translated as "six-thousand-ten-thousands" (ששת אלפי רבבות). Go ahead and search any Jewish religous text for those exact words.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Post by Balsamo » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:45 am

INCE:
7 is a holy number in Judaism. So are 13, 18
Exacly, BUT :
((7+13)-18)*the number of numerals involved (3) = 6 !!!!!
GOT YOU :mrgreen:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:03 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
According to Piper a document from July 11, 1944 a total of 437,402 Jews were deported to Auscchwitz. As for the number of "missing" this really depends on the number of Durchgangsjuden which is between 25,000-118,000 Jews.
Sergey Romanov, writing about the Glaser list, and relying on Gerlach and Aly: "The number of Hungarian Jews gassed upon arrival at Auschwitz":
Gerlach and Aly state that the 4 transports redirected to Strasshof consisted of about 15,000 Hungarian Jews. Assuming that Veesenmayer’s figure of 437,402 deported Jews is correct, and subtracting 15,000 Jews who went to Strasshof and about 104,000 Jews not gassed upon arrival, and rounding the result, we can conclude that about 320,000 Hungarian Jews were gassed on arrival, not about 400,000, as has been assumed by historians until recently.
additional resources:
High Level Data from Stark on Number of Jews in Hungary, 1941 and 1945
DEGOB population pyramid re: survivors returning to Hungay
"Jürgen Graf's lie about the Hungarian Jewish children."
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:08 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
I don’t know if you were part of the conversation we had at FG’s blog on the subject. I’d need to track it down. We found arrivals at other camps for the Hungarian Jews, problem is I cannot remember where we talked about it. I may see what I can find unless you or someone else can dig it up.
Strasshof transports; the Stark data (link above) estimates the Arrow Cross death marches to Austria
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:42 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Second, it could be argued that despite that, the 6 million figure is more prominent than others. But even that has a perfectly good reason: have you noticed that practically all of those newspapers refer to the troubles of Jews in "Russia" or "Eastern Europe"? Well, guess what - in 1905, the Jewish population in the Russian Empire was acutally counted at 6,060,415. Since the Soviets took over 12 later, it makes sense that this figure and census were still the only thing available to westerners even 35 years later.
It does not matter if it was 6 million or whatever, it is that figure which Jude like you promulgated to the world as an advertising slogan of how badly you all were treated. The reality is, that the figure has been bandied around to get sympathy $$$ for years. This just culminated in the alleged Shoah.
הסופות בנגב did occur in Southern Russia and the Ukraine. One must ask why these pogroms occurred. The number of Jude in the Russian empire at that time was 3,907,102 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historica ... omparisons which is half of the magic 6 million you quoted. Perhaps the other 3 million were spirited away in another pre holocaust by pre Nazis.???

Basically the world are sick to death of Jude, not as individuals but as an organized entity that attempts to influence the lives of others.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:31 pm

VFX wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Second, it could be argued that despite that, the 6 million figure is more prominent than others. But even that has a perfectly good reason: have you noticed that practically all of those newspapers refer to the troubles of Jews in "Russia" or "Eastern Europe"? Well, guess what - in 1905, the Jewish population in the Russian Empire was acutally counted at 6,060,415. Since the Soviets took over 12 later, it makes sense that this figure and census were still the only thing available to westerners even 35 years later.
It does not matter if it was 6 million or whatever, it is that figure which Jude like you promulgated to the world as an advertising slogan of how badly you all were treated. The reality is, that the figure has been bandied around to get sympathy $$$ for years. This just culminated in the alleged Shoah.
הסופות בנגב did occur in Southern Russia and the Ukraine. One must ask why these pogroms occurred. The number of Jude in the Russian empire at that time was 3,907,102 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historica ... omparisons which is half of the magic 6 million you quoted. Perhaps the other 3 million were spirited away in another pre holocaust by pre Nazis.???

Basically the world are sick to death of Jude, not as individuals but as an organized entity that attempts to influence the lives of others.
1. You still fail to address the main point, about how 4M, 3M, 5M, and 7M were still heavily used while reffering to the same matter.

2. Nevermind that you linked to a census that is 5 years older than the one I was talking about, you ARE aware that Poland used be part of the Russian empire back than? For some reason that wiki page counts them both seprately, even though it's an unorthodox parctice. Note than if you press the little "2" button near the words "Russian Empire (Europe)", it leads to a footnore that says " Baltic states (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), Belarus, Moldova, Russia (including Siberia), Ukraine." NOT Poland.
Poland had 1,316,776 according to that page. 3,907,102 + 1,316,776 + 89,635 (from the Caucases and Central Asian parts of the empire) = 5,313,513 in the year 1900 (NOT 1905). So, best case scnario for you, only 700,000 Jews were "spirited away".

3. "One must ask why these pogroms occurred". Ooops! The cat's out of the bag! Let met guess, "if you get kicked out of on bar, the owner is an a*shole, if you get kicked out of 109 bars than YOU are the {!#%@}"? It that where you are going with it?
Last edited by Im_Not_Creative_Enough on Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:18 pm

I thought the mystical, magical number of “6 million” was the point.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:29 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I thought the mystical, magical number of “6 million” was the point.
You need to connect all the points to create a lightbulb.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:23 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote: 7 is a holy number in Judaism. So are 13, 18 and 40. Not only 6 million is not a holy of significant number in Jewish culture - ANCIENT HEBREW DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A WORD FOR "MILLION" IN IT.
WHHHAAAATTTTTT??

With friends like you, the Holocaust Promotion crew don't need any enemies! Now you're taking this whole thing back to the grade school level of lampshades!

Numbnuts better have a private father to son with you pretty soon!

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Re: Has monty really read?

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:27 pm

. :laffout:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:52 pm

montgomery wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote: 7 is a holy number in Judaism. So are 13, 18 and 40. Not only 6 million is not a holy of significant number in Jewish culture - ANCIENT HEBREW DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A WORD FOR "MILLION" IN IT.
WHHHAAAATTTTTT??

With friends like you, the Holocaust Promotion crew don't need any enemies! Now you're taking this whole thing back to the grade school level of lampshades!

Can you speak or read ancient Hebrew?
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:38 pm

montgomery wrote:
WHHHAAAATTTTTT??

First you mock my English, now you are pretentious enough to assume you knwo how to speak MY OWN NATIVE TONGUE better than I do. You are such a ben zona metumtam.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:39 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:
WHHHAAAATTTTTT??

Can you speak or read ancient Hebrew?
He only knows the version where "Goyim" translates to "cattle".