The Action Reinhard Camps

Discussions
User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25842
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:40 am

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: Samuel Rajzman's testimony during the IMT, on 26 February 1946, where he supports the prosecution's case that Jews were murdered in gas chambers at Treblinka.
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/02-27-46.asp
Our Exhibit Number USSR-8 (Document Number USSR-8) has already been added to the file of the case. It is the report of the Extraordinary State Commission of the Soviet Union on the monstrous crimes of the German Government in Oswieczim. The introductory part of this report contains the following excerpt, which the members of the Tribunal will find on Page 196 of the document book. I read one paragraph only:
"Special hospitals, surgical blocks, histological laboratories, and other departments were set up in the camp. But they were intended not for the treatment but for the extermination

MR. COUNSELLOR SMIRNOV: How should we understand that? Were they thrown into the ovens alive or were they killed by other means before they were burned?

SHMAGLEVSKAYA: The children were thrown in alive. Their cries could be heard all over the camp. It is hard to say how many there were.

MR. COUNSELLOR SMIRNOV: Please tell us, Witness, why was it that you yourself remained alive in Treblinka?

RAJZMAN: I was already quite undressed, and had to pass through this Himmelfahrtstrasse to the gas chambers. Some 8,000 Jews had arrived with my transport from Warsaw. At the last minute before we moved toward the street an engineer, Galevski, an old friend of mine, whom I had known in Warsaw for many years, caught sight of me. He was overseer of workers among the Jews. He told me that I should turn back from the street; and as they needed an interpreter for Hebrew, French, Russian, Polish, and German, he managed to obtain permission to liberate me.
Oh the male version of Irene Zisblatt: he was about to be executed and could just walk out of there. Yeah right.
Nonsense, he was put to work, silly. Like so many others. :roll:


Did RAJZMAN and SHMAGLEVSKAYA testify arm in arm about the children-burning hospitals?
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23521
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:50 am

Your point? There's nothing in Rajzman's testimony - which totally destroys your claims above - that is like Zisblatt. As happened from time to time, the Germans and Ukrainians at Treblinka simply chose people from the ranks of intended victims to do particular jobs. Big deal.

I think it was good of you to highlight the special cruelty meted out to children, which also came out in Münzberger's admissions. This information was included in the long post I made above, which prompted your to post dumb pictures. Further as to the treatment of children at Treblinka:

At the Düsseldorf trial in 1964-1965, testimony was heard about guards cruelly mistreating the youngest victims - children sent to Treblinka. Here is what the Düsseldorf court said about one such episode, quoting from the court's final judgment against the defendant Münzberger:
Bei der Massenvergasung eines Anfang 1943 eingetroffenen Transportes war eine Mutter mit mindestens zwei Kindern im Schlauch übriggeblieben. Sie alle hatten in den bis zum Bersten überfüllten Gaskammern keinen Platz mehr gefunden. Entsprechend den Lubliner Richtlinien durfte für sie keine gesonderte Vergasung mehr durchgeführt werden, was auch dem Angeklagten Münzberger bekannt war. Er führte deshalb die Mutter mit den mindestens zwei Kindern aus dem Schlauch zu einem Verbrennungsrost, der sich direkt gegenüber dem grossen Gashaus befand und erschoss sie dort mit seiner Pistole. Dann liess er die Leichen sofort auf den Rost legen, auf dem bereits andere Leichen verbrannt wurden.

In another thread I linked to a blog article about the murders of two such children, Guta and Abus Strawczynski. And here is one of the recollections Oskar Strawczynski, the father of these children, provided in his memoir:
Mothers holding their little ones in the arms, older children at their sides, young girls with their hair already shorn, covering their breasts with their hands; or several together, arms linked, all running as quickly as possible through the row of Germans and Ukrainians, who laugh at them and mock them. Quite often, one or another of the victims was struck on the head with a whip or rifle butt and collapsed in a stream of blood. Those were horrible scenes from hell.
Additionally, here is Krzepecki's description of an arrival scene shortly after the camp's opening:
Now the mob of Jews was standing at the second gate of this hell and they were separated: men to the right, women and children to the left. Families tried to say goodbye to each other, but the tor¬mentors had no time. “Faster! faster!” Wives were torn away from their husbands, children from their fathers, mothers from their sons, and most of them had no chance even for one last hug, look, or kiss. “Faster! faster!”-Because time didn’t stand still, the busy season was underway, and more trains were on their way, waiting their turn ...

The women and children were chased into the barracks on the left to undress. I had been assigned to gather and remove the shoes of those who undressed and I stationed myself at the open side entrance of the barrack.

“Yehudi, What Are They Going To Do With Us?” It is difficult to describe the scene inside the barrack–the confusion of the women, the terror of the children, the tumult, the weeping.
Donat, page 110

In regards to the children, there are many testimonies from camps and from the killing fields, which parallel Wiernik's, about extreme cruelty on the part of perpetrators, crushing skulls, throwing children into ravines, etc - what Razjman told the tribunal aligns with many other testimonies. Recently, for example, I read Father Desbois' new book on the mass shootings in the occupied east; for example, among other instances, he quotes from the testimony of Gregory, given to the Yahad-In Unum team, where Gregory says that at Kondrachov "The children were simply thrown into the quarry. They took them by the feet and threw them to the bottom." And from the testimony of Lydia (Khemelnitsky region, Ukraine), who told investigators that "There were some mothers who had babies in blankets in their arms. The were told to put them down around the ditch; they did it. That's when Dioma, the policeman [Demiane Podnevitch, a Ukrainian in service of the Germans], came. He kicked all the babies down into the ditch; they were alive." And so on.

There's much more evidence that could be cited of children being taken to, and "processed" at, Treblinka (physical evidence included). But let's leave it with this.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:43 am

VFX is behaving as if we cannot see the responses to his claims. He does not appear to understand that if he ignores them, it does not mean we will.

He continues to make the false claim that steaming, electric floors etc were the methods of killing presented at Nuremberg. Stat Mech again shows him that is not true and gas was the claimed means of death.

He then claims Rajzman just walked out of the line for the gas chambers at TII. But he quotes how Rajzman explains how another prisoner who knew he was an interpreter and got him selected to go and work.

Monty chips in with "With their constant spamming and insults, they've become quite disappointing, but they've made their own beds" but time and time again, it has been shown that VFX is lying and spamming and the abuse he often gets is because he has made his own bed. If he wants respect, he needs to show he can read, remember and follow the proper standard of investigation and evidencing.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:45 am

Nessie wrote:VFX is behaving as if we cannot see the responses to his claims. He does not appear to understand that if he ignores them, it does not mean we will.
Are you dancing Kelpie, nice to see.
Nessie wrote: He continues to make the false claim that steaming, electric floors etc were the methods of killing presented at Nuremberg. Stat Mech again shows him that is not true and gas was the claimed means of death.
You forgot the head knocker... that is coming up tomorrow or the day after. Oh and the atomic death ray...
Nessie wrote: He then claims Rajzman just walked out of the line for the gas chambers at TII. But he quotes how Rajzman explains how another prisoner who knew he was an interpreter and got him selected to go and work.
Yeah just walked away from his own execution, like Irene walked backwards. ha ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nessie wrote: If he wants respect
I doubt if we ever wanted that here, not from you or bookchild.... have a nice day flipper.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:02 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:VFX is behaving as if we cannot see the responses to his claims. He does not appear to understand that if he ignores them, it does not mean we will.
Are you dancing Kelpie, nice to see.
Nessie wrote: He continues to make the false claim that steaming, electric floors etc were the methods of killing presented at Nuremberg. Stat Mech again shows him that is not true and gas was the claimed means of death.
You forgot the head knocker... that is coming up tomorrow or the day after. Oh and the atomic death ray...
Nessie wrote: He then claims Rajzman just walked out of the line for the gas chambers at TII. But he quotes how Rajzman explains how another prisoner who knew he was an interpreter and got him selected to go and work.
Yeah just walked away from his own execution, like Irene walked backwards. ha ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nessie wrote: If he wants respect
I doubt if we ever wanted that here, not from you or bookchild.... have a nice day flipper.
I use your chosen forum name, I do not abuse you and in return, you respond in a frankly childish and pathetic manner. That is how I can show you have lost this debate with me.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:24 am

I aint lost flipper, never will.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:58 am

VFX wrote:I aint lost flipper, never will.
That you reply to me with abuse instead of an evidenced argument is proof you have lost.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:27 pm

Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:I aint lost flipper, never will.
That you reply to me with abuse instead of an evidenced argument is proof you have lost.
Why did the H.P. side need to make it so Nessie? I can speak for myself and say that I can only put up with the garbage flak for so long.

Maybe it's time for you to speak up and try to discourage it? After all, it's those who are allied with your cause that are bringing you down withe them.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25842
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:34 pm

Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:I aint lost flipper, never will.
That you reply to me with abuse instead of an evidenced argument is proof you have lost.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:39 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:I aint lost flipper, never will.
That you reply to me with abuse instead of an evidenced argument is proof you have lost.
why is this poster just quoting posts without comments???? This is what a retard does. Are you retarded eggs? :lol: :lol:

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:55 pm

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:I aint lost flipper, never will.
That you reply to me with abuse instead of an evidenced argument is proof you have lost.
why is this poster just quoting posts without comments???? This is what a retard does. Are you retarded eggs? :lol: :lol:
Both eggs and S.M. have done that for some reason but didn't stay consistent with that plan. It was just another attempt at spam.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23521
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:56 pm

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:I aint lost flipper, never will.
That you reply to me with abuse instead of an evidenced argument is proof you have lost.
why is this poster just quoting posts without comments???? This is what a retard does. Are you retarded eggs? :lol: :lol:
Go figure
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 965
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Darren Wilshak » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:57 pm

I'd rather not.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:53 pm

montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:I aint lost flipper, never will.
That you reply to me with abuse instead of an evidenced argument is proof you have lost.
Why did the H.P. side need to make it so Nessie? I can speak for myself and say that I can only put up with the garbage flak for so long.

Maybe it's time for you to speak up and try to discourage it? After all, it's those who are allied with your cause that are bringing you down withe them.
I left this forum for a long time because of the abuse. I am only back because of the increased moderation at RODOH. I still hate the abuse, but see this time it is from all sides. I note you don't condemn VFX when he abuses others.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:55 pm

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:I aint lost flipper, never will.
That you reply to me with abuse instead of an evidenced argument is proof you have lost.
why is this poster just quoting posts without comments???? This is what a retard does. Are you retarded eggs? :lol: :lol:
If you delete a whole load of your posts, as you have done previously, what you said is still there.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25842
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:38 pm

montgomery wrote:
VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:I aint lost flipper, never will.
That you reply to me with abuse instead of an evidenced argument is proof you have lost.
why is this poster just quoting posts without comments???? This is what a retard does. Are you retarded eggs? :lol: :lol:
Both eggs and S.M. have done that for some reason but didn't stay consistent with that plan. It was just another attempt at spam.
You're not paying attention. To whatever it is. :nownow:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23521
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:40 pm

too funny
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:42 pm

Nessie wrote:
I left this forum for a long time because of the abuse. I am only back because of the increased moderation at RODOH. I still hate the abuse, but see this time it is from all sides. I note you don't condemn VFX when he abuses others.
Why should he Flipper. The moderation at RODOH is due to your abuse of the system as though it is an iRC channel instead of a place of considered reflection. I do not abuse others. I only look at their arguments or total lack of them and give an opinionated opinion.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:47 pm

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
I left this forum for a long time because of the abuse. I am only back because of the increased moderation at RODOH. I still hate the abuse, but see this time it is from all sides. I note you don't condemn VFX when he abuses others.
Why should he Flipper. The moderation at RODOH is due to your abuse of the system as though it is an iRC channel instead of a place of considered reflection. I do not abuse others. I only look at their arguments or total lack of them and give an opinionated opinion.
From now on please treat me the way I treat you. Please use my user name only when addressing to referring to me. No abuse. Please evidence any claim you make.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:49 pm

Nessie wrote:
From now on please treat me the way I treat you. Please use my user name only when addressing to referring to me. No abuse. Please evidence any claim you make.
Yes Flipper. All of my claims are evidenced, opinions are not. My evidence is data not lie witnesses like yours. :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23521
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Honestly, Nessie, Jeffk, what is the point of entertaining this? I truly don't get it.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:54 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Honestly, Nessie, Jeffk, what is the point of entertaining this? I truly don't get it.
Well its not my fault he has got Flipper as his avatar.
Image

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:50 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Honestly, Nessie, Jeffk, what is the point of entertaining this? I truly don't get it.
I will persevere until it is beyond doubt that there is no longer any point. That a simple request to stick to my user name has been not only been ignored, but has been thrown back at me, is the end for me.

If VFX presents evidence in a civilised manner, I will respond. Otherwise, it is a waste of time.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:39 pm

Nessie wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Honestly, Nessie, Jeffk, what is the point of entertaining this? I truly don't get it.
I will persevere until it is beyond doubt that there is no longer any point. That a simple request to stick to my user name has been not only been ignored, but has been thrown back at me, is the end for me.

If VFX presents evidence in a civilised manner, I will respond. Otherwise, it is a waste of time.
Got any estimate on the amount of time it's going to take you to finally figure out these two arschlosche are just jerking you off?

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:06 pm

VFX, Now that the Mogilev vid has been destroyed by Balsamo as a cheap prank and a fraud, maybe this would be a good topic to get to work on. So bloody obvious all along.

Judging by the footdragging of the H.P. crew on that one, this one shouldn't take anymore than a month!

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:36 pm

http://lu-yi.blogspot.com/2009/03/react ... igers.html

Does the second picture down in this link remind anybody of something?

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:22 am

montgomery wrote:
Does the second picture down in this link remind anybody of something?
Do you mean this one comrade?
Image
Nope don't recognize the face or the style..I imagined BT looked like this, who has intellect but nope not anyone here. You got anyone in mind? I am a little vexed.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:25 am

Nessie wrote:
If VFX presents evidence in a civilised manner, I will respond. Otherwise, it is a waste of time.
This is so hurtful, when have I not been respectful to you at RODOH flipper. None of the evidence we present is ever read as you admitted which is why it will no longer appear here. You admitted you just skim read just to get "them dancing": Is this correct fish eater or not?

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:27 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
If VFX presents evidence in a civilised manner, I will respond. Otherwise, it is a waste of time.
This is so hurtful, when have I not been respectful to you at RODOH flipper. None of the evidence we present is ever read as you admitted which is why it will no longer appear here. You admitted you just skim read just to get "them dancing": Is this correct fish eater or not?
The Oprah of National Socialism.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:34 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
If VFX presents evidence in a civilised manner, I will respond. Otherwise, it is a waste of time.
This is so hurtful, when have I not been respectful to you at RODOH flipper. None of the evidence we present is ever read as you admitted which is why it will no longer appear here. You admitted you just skim read just to get "them dancing": Is this correct fish eater or not?
The Oprah of National Socialism.
No shortage of meat hooks. :)

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25842
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:37 am

VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
If VFX presents evidence in a civilised manner, I will respond. Otherwise, it is a waste of time.
This is so hurtful, when have I not been respectful to you at RODOH flipper. None of the evidence we present is ever read as you admitted which is why it will no longer appear here. You admitted you just skim read just to get "them dancing": Is this correct fish eater or not?
The Oprah of National Socialism.
No shortage of meat hooks. :)
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:40 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
If VFX presents evidence in a civilised manner, I will respond. Otherwise, it is a waste of time.
This is so hurtful, when have I not been respectful to you at RODOH flipper. None of the evidence we present is ever read as you admitted which is why it will no longer appear here. You admitted you just skim read just to get "them dancing": Is this correct fish eater or not?
The Oprah of National Socialism.
No shortage of meat hooks. :)
Oh WEICHE EIER is here.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23521
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:43 am

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
If VFX presents evidence in a civilised manner, I will respond. Otherwise, it is a waste of time.
This is so hurtful, when have I not been respectful to you at RODOH flipper. None of the evidence we present is ever read as you admitted which is why it will no longer appear here. You admitted you just skim read just to get "them dancing": Is this correct fish eater or not?
The Oprah of National Socialism.
No shortage of meat hooks. :)
Oh WEICHE EIER is here.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:06 am

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
If VFX presents evidence in a civilised manner, I will respond. Otherwise, it is a waste of time.
This is so hurtful, when have I not been respectful to you at RODOH flipper. None of the evidence we present is ever read as you admitted which is why it will no longer appear here. You admitted you just skim read just to get "them dancing": Is this correct fish eater or not?
The Oprah of National Socialism.
No shortage of meat hooks. :)
Oh WEICHE EIER is here.

Noted. Sweetpea, that's old......

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:09 am

Balmoral95 wrote:

Noted. Sweetpea, that's old......
Please stop trolling thank you. :) :D

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:22 am

VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

Noted. Sweetpea, that's old......
Please stop trolling thank you. :) :D
Eat shite and die.