The Action Reinhard Camps

Discussions
VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by VFX » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:04 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Stick to making jokes in German, your English is halting and unfunny.
Are you suggesting that you as a person are unhalting and funny? You are a hallway or mirrors; all reflection and no substance.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:09 pm

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote: I requested you use my full handle, monty. Please abide by it. You may also skip addressing me altogether.
Please abide by the same rules and call him Montgomery. You are the one with the nik Scrambled Eggs. I do not think it is the eggs that are scrambled, though perhaps. :lol:
Are you monty?

Besides that, VFX may be mistaken in his/her reading of my handle.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by VFX » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:16 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote: I requested you use my full handle, monty. Please abide by it. You may also skip addressing me altogether.
Please abide by the same rules and call him Montgomery. You are the one with the nik Scrambled Eggs. I do not think it is the eggs that are scrambled, though perhaps. :lol:
Are you monty?

Besides that, VFX may be mistaken in his/her reading of my handle.
Maybe. Good to know you can put a sentence together. The world is a better place already.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:22 pm

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote: I requested you use my full handle, monty. Please abide by it. You may also skip addressing me altogether.
Please abide by the same rules and call him Montgomery. You are the one with the nik Scrambled Eggs. I do not think it is the eggs that are scrambled, though perhaps. :lol:
Are you monty?

Besides that, VFX may be mistaken in his/her reading of my handle.
Maybe. Good to know you can put a sentence together. The world is a better place already.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by montgomery » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:42 pm

Nessie wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:Which you have been given. He was a journalist, not a witness. He reported on hearsay.
Exactly! You discount him based on that. He's a bloody liar who made it up out of whole cloth. Or he's a fool who took the evidence of liars and exaggerators and repeated it. We're making progress.

And that's why I have said that we can take each witness, one by one, and examine their testimony or you and anyone else can just proclaim them all to be about as reliable as Grossman. I'll deal with it either way.

I haven't read them all but I'll say with quite a bit of confidence that Mattorno has chosen to present witnesses that are going to cause problems for the H.P. side. I expect you will agree.
I have not discounted him as a liar who took evidence from liars. I have not examined what he wrote, so I do not know how accurate he was. Just like any journalist. I have discounted him as a source because he is a secondary one who uses hearsay and far more is to be learned from those who were actually there.

Mattogno does indeed cherry pick what he can find to discredit the Holocaust narrative. So his interpretation of the evidence is very biased. His usefulness is that he has reproduced witness statements and documents and translated them.
Take your time making up your mind on Grossman. As I said, we can discount them all as liars or we can examine each case separately. Frankly, I'm pretty much finished with him and ready to move on to the next one.

If you have a problem with the way Mattogno interpreted a witness's statements then call him on it specifically. Please don't make blanket statements which can't be accepted as the truth to any skeptic. I think it's fair to ask you for that at least.

A question for you: Is the steaming testimony accepted as part of the holocaust legend or is it to be discarded as bogus? Also, I think I've heard somebody say that electrocution must not be accepted? yes/no? There appears to be more than one of Mattogno's witnesses using the steamer story. I would like to bring it up as an item for discussion or just be able to reject all the witnesses that are using it.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by VFX » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:22 pm

Do it at RODOH, I don't think much sense will be forthcoming here.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:45 am

montgomery wrote:A question for you: Is the steaming testimony accepted as part of the holocaust legend or is it to be discarded as bogus?
Asked and answered, in this thread, right here. And discussed further here. What is wrong with you? Is reading even a thread you started too much for you?

There's more to be said about this, additional witnesses as noted, but the links give an answer to the question - and now raise the question why you're asking the same question again, so soon after getting an answer.
montgomery wrote:There appears to be more than one of Mattogno's witnesses using the steamer story. I would like to bring it up as an item for discussion or just be able to reject all the witnesses that are using it.
You already did, and you already got replies, which you've ignored.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:06 am

VFX wrote:Do it at RODOH, I don't think much sense will be forthcoming here.
By "forthcoming" you mean "willing to provide the answer sought."
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:06 am

VFX wrote:Do it at RODOH, I don't think much sense will be forthcoming here.
Um, Scarlett, right...... so you finally worked it out... no answers for you here, only questions...

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:31 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
VFX wrote:Explain please the inconsistencies. If the scrapbook pages are wrong and there is a link to it, then explain to the world how they are wrong. You are no longer making any sense.
Here is the a screen capture from Scrapbook pages:

Image

The sentences you attributed to Hilberg were written by the author of the Scrapbookpages article. When she quotes something, she sets it off and italicizes it. Your continued lack of command of basic research and writing conventions is actually astonishing. What I am now used to is your shameless and blatant dishonesty.

You quoted the passage, you wrote that Hilberg "says" it, so you now show us where - or you stand busted a second time for misrepresentation. . . .
Noting again VFX's intellectual dishonesty and practice of fabricating quotations.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3044
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Nessie » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:14 am

montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:.......

I have not discounted him as a liar who took evidence from liars. I have not examined what he wrote, so I do not know how accurate he was. Just like any journalist. I have discounted him as a source because he is a secondary one who uses hearsay and far more is to be learned from those who were actually there.

Mattogno does indeed cherry pick what he can find to discredit the Holocaust narrative. So his interpretation of the evidence is very biased. His usefulness is that he has reproduced witness statements and documents and translated them.
Take your time making up your mind on Grossman. As I said, we can discount them all as liars or we can examine each case separately. Frankly, I'm pretty much finished with him and ready to move on to the next one.
First, you need to prove the errors are deliberate lies before you can call someone a liar. Then you need to understand people may lie about one thing, but not everything.
If you have a problem with the way Mattogno interpreted a witness's statements then call him on it specifically. Please don't make blanket statements which can't be accepted as the truth to any skeptic. I think it's fair to ask you for that at least.
You have not quoted anything yet for me to be that specific. The conversation has yet to have any detail to it.
A question for you: Is the steaming testimony accepted as part of the holocaust legend or is it to be discarded as bogus? Also, I think I've heard somebody say that electrocution must not be accepted? yes/no? There appears to be more than one of Mattogno's witnesses using the steamer story. I would like to bring it up as an item for discussion or just be able to reject all the witnesses that are using it.
There is no steaming testimony from an eye witness. It only comes from people who did not see the gas chambers in detail. Steaming is only reported second and as hearsay. It is regarded as mistaken rather than bogus, as steam and gas are very close. Electrocution is bogus.

You cannot reject everything a witness said purely because they thought steam or electrocution was the method used. They may have been given that incorrect information, rather than they just made it up. Even if they did make it up, one lie does not mean everything a witness said is a lie.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:32 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
montgomery wrote:A question for you: Is the steaming testimony accepted as part of the holocaust legend or is it to be discarded as bogus?
Asked and answered, in this thread, right here. And discussed further here. What is wrong with you? Is reading even a thread you started too much for you?

There's more to be said about this, additional witnesses as noted, but the links give an answer to the question - and now raise the question why you're asking the same question again, so soon after getting an answer.
montgomery wrote:There appears to be more than one of Mattogno's witnesses using the steamer story. I would like to bring it up as an item for discussion or just be able to reject all the witnesses that are using it.
You already did, and you already got replies, which you've ignored.
Thank you. I'm sorry that I didn't get around to reading everything but my excuse is that there's been just too much reading material and also life in general to contend with.

So now I know what are considered the bogus claims. Actually, I pretty well could have guessed at most of them because of the level of 'bogus' involved, so to speak.

My own investigations are plodding and elementary but please bear with me in good spirit. I'm finding a lot more bogus claims than I ever expected to find and not rejecting any, based on good faith, I have to ask questions on such methods as the lobster-like steaming, etc., etc.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:42 pm

Going down the list of those listed who testified, (the link in the OP posted) I'm finding nothing but bogus claims that are obviously dramatic exaggerations and lies. In order to save time, can anyone tell me if any of testimonials are salvageble or do they all need to be rejected? Thanks!

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Darren Wilshak » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:05 pm

It was after that last piece of crap he posted I put him on ignore.

VFX went when I discovered she/he deletes stuff here she has posted and is on a mission for the Nazi party.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:09 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:It was after that last piece of crap he posted I put him on ignore.

VFX went when I discovered she/he deletes stuff here she has posted and is on a mission for the Nazi party.
Insulting others does no good for your own credibility Darren. Can you answer the question on any of Mattogno's witnesses being believable. Or are they all bogus witnesses? Thanks!

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3044
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Nessie » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Mattogno only goes for the testimony he thinks he can best ridicule, in his method of arguments from incredulity and ignorance and assertions of opinion. That Mattogno thinks a witness is not credible does not mean therefore they are.

You need to see what historians think of the witnesses to get a true picture of their credibility.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:59 pm

Nessie wrote:Mattogno only goes for the testimony he thinks he can best ridicule, in his method of arguments from incredulity and ignorance and assertions of opinion.
Methinks he has many....relatives. :lol:
That Mattogno thinks a witness is not credible does not mean therefore they are.

You need to see what historians think of the witnesses to get a true picture of their credibility.
Sound advice.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:11 pm

Nessie wrote:Mattogno only goes for the testimony he thinks he can best ridicule, in his method of arguments from incredulity and ignorance and assertions of opinion. That Mattogno thinks a witness is not credible does not mean therefore they are.

You need to see what historians think of the witnesses to get a true picture of their credibility.
Give us what the historians think of the witnesses and let's get on with it!

At this point I'm not interested in what Mattogno thinks. I'm interested in what his witnesses are saying and I've pretty much concluded that they're all bogus. If or when you read that far at least, you will be able to comment for yourself. If eggs has read that far then maybe he could comment. If he hasn't then he's just blowing the same old smoke.
Last edited by montgomery on Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:12 pm

montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:Mattogno only goes for the testimony he thinks he can best ridicule, in his method of arguments from incredulity and ignorance and assertions of opinion. That Mattogno thinks a witness is not credible does not mean therefore they are.

You need to see what historians think of the witnesses to get a true picture of their credibility.
At this point I'm not interested in what Mattogno thinks. I'm interested in what his witnesses are saying and I've pretty much concluded that they're all bogus. If or when you read that far at least, you will be able to comment for yourself. If eggs has read that far then maybe he could comment. If he hasn't then he's just blowing the same old smoke.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:15 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:Mattogno only goes for the testimony he thinks he can best ridicule, in his method of arguments from incredulity and ignorance and assertions of opinion. That Mattogno thinks a witness is not credible does not mean therefore they are.

You need to see what historians think of the witnesses to get a true picture of their credibility.
At this point I'm not interested in what Mattogno thinks. I'm interested in what his witnesses are saying and I've pretty much concluded that they're all bogus. If or when you read that far at least, you will be able to comment for yourself. If eggs has read that far then maybe he could comment. If he hasn't then he's just blowing the same old smoke.
Great case you make here eggs, on nothing!


Give us what the historians think of the witnesses and let's get on with it!

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:19 pm

montgomery wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:Mattogno only goes for the testimony he thinks he can best ridicule, in his method of arguments from incredulity and ignorance and assertions of opinion. That Mattogno thinks a witness is not credible does not mean therefore they are.

You need to see what historians think of the witnesses to get a true picture of their credibility.
At this point I'm not interested in what Mattogno thinks. I'm interested in what his witnesses are saying and I've pretty much concluded that they're all bogus. If or when you read that far at least, you will be able to comment for yourself. If eggs has read that far then maybe he could comment. If he hasn't then he's just blowing the same old smoke.
Great case you make here eggs, on nothing!


Give us what the historians think of the witnesses and let's get on with it!
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3044
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Nessie » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:08 pm

montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:Mattogno only goes for the testimony he thinks he can best ridicule, in his method of arguments from incredulity and ignorance and assertions of opinion. That Mattogno thinks a witness is not credible does not mean therefore they are.

You need to see what historians think of the witnesses to get a true picture of their credibility.
Give us what the historians think of the witnesses and let's get on with it!

At this point I'm not interested in what Mattogno thinks. I'm interested in what his witnesses are saying and I've pretty much concluded that they're all bogus. If or when you read that far at least, you will be able to comment for yourself. If eggs has read that far then maybe he could comment. If he hasn't then he's just blowing the same old smoke.
Take one eye witness and quote them where you think they are bogus.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:55 pm

VFX wrote:Do it at RODOH, I don't think much sense will be forthcoming here.
As a skeptic VFX, I don't want agreement, I want opposition. And it happens that I've been able to cond them into giving me the kind of opposition I want any other people who view this forum to see.

I value Nessie's contribution because he sticks to the topic and leaves out the childish behavior and rudeness. But I also value the book-kid because he destroys his own arguments with his childish behavior. And then ther ar schlunks such as balmoral and eggs that do nothing much more than grunt like swine.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:05 pm

Nessie wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:Mattogno only goes for the testimony he thinks he can best ridicule, in his method of arguments from incredulity and ignorance and assertions of opinion. That Mattogno thinks a witness is not credible does not mean therefore they are.

You need to see what historians think of the witnesses to get a true picture of their credibility.
Give us what the historians think of the witnesses and let's get on with it!

At this point I'm not interested in what Mattogno thinks. I'm interested in what his witnesses are saying and I've pretty much concluded that they're all bogus. If or when you read that far at least, you will be able to comment for yourself. If eggs has read that far then maybe he could comment. If he hasn't then he's just blowing the same old smoke.
Take one eye witness and quote them where you think they are bogus.
It's been done and I've asked for you to either condemn the whole lot of them or give me an example of one of them that you believe isn't bogus. Let's get to it because we're treading water now. I'm affording you the courtesy of answering all your posts first and in some cases I'm not even finding time for some of the others. But they're starting to whine and act petulant and they can't be put off forever.

Which one of Mattogno's eye witnesses do you like. Then when I have a name i can give it a thorough read and see if it can stand the light of day.

Please keep in mind my motive here. It's not to go off hunting for an eye witness that is working as a H.P.'er. My motive is to find eye witnesses that feed my skepticism, then have you and the others present arguments on that. It's your job to promote the H.P. side. And yes, I do realize that you're alone when it comes to good, polite, and rational debate.

Isn't it enough that I'm practically by myself on making a case for being skpetical. Mattogno is my meat and potatoes Nessie.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:40 pm

montgomery wrote:
VFX wrote:Do it at RODOH, I don't think much sense will be forthcoming here.
As a skeptic VFX, I don't want agreement, I want opposition. And it happens that I've been able to cond them into giving me the kind of opposition I want any other people who view this forum to see.

I value Nessie's contribution because he sticks to the topic and leaves out the childish behavior and rudeness. But I also value the book-kid because he destroys his own arguments with his childish behavior. And then ther ar schlunks such as balmoral and eggs that do nothing much more than grunt like swine.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:59 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
montgomery wrote:
VFX wrote:Do it at RODOH, I don't think much sense will be forthcoming here.
As a skeptic VFX, I don't want agreement, I want opposition. And it happens that I've been able to cond them into giving me the kind of opposition I want any other people who view this forum to see.

I value Nessie's contribution because he sticks to the topic and leaves out the childish behavior and rudeness. But I also value the book-kid because he destroys his own arguments with his childish behavior. And then ther ar schlunks such as balmoral and eggs that do nothing much more than grunt like swine.
I dare say he really believes this horseshite.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:22 am

Musta forgotten to wear that bonnet, what with all that wind....
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:29 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Musta forgotten to wear that bonnet, what with all that wind....
Good point my swine brother :lol:

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:17 am

:lol: Here, have a glass of :redwine: with them truffles. :ahoy:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3044
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Nessie » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:00 am

montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:.....

Take one eye witness and quote them where you think they are bogus.
It's been done
No, you named Grossman, a journalist reporting on the Holocaust. I have asked you to name and quote an eye witness.
and I've asked for you to either condemn the whole lot of them or give me an example of one of them that you believe isn't bogus.
And I have explained that is not how witnesses work. Just because one does lie about something does not mean they lie about everything, let alone it means all the witnesses lied.
Let's get to it because we're treading water now. I'm affording you the courtesy of answering all your posts first and in some cases I'm not even finding time for some of the others. But they're starting to whine and act petulant and they can't be put off forever.

Which one of Mattogno's eye witnesses do you like. Then when I have a name i can give it a thorough read and see if it can stand the light of day.
I have explained you cannot get an accurate picture of the witness from Mattogno. He is biased and is cherry picking what he can ridicule in his tactic of argument from incredulity and ignorance. You would need to read up on other sources about the witness. You should read an eye witness account such as Yankel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka".
Please keep in mind my motive here. It's not to go off hunting for an eye witness that is working as a H.P.'er. My motive is to find eye witnesses that feed my skepticism, then have you and the others present arguments on that. It's your job to promote the H.P. side. And yes, I do realize that you're alone when it comes to good, polite, and rational debate.

Isn't it enough that I'm practically by myself on making a case for being skpetical. Mattogno is my meat and potatoes Nessie.
Which is evidence you are not a sceptic, you are a denier.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:21 am

Dunno why you bother, if he reads Wiernik, he'll just come back and mock it.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:25 am

Like no one here has ever seen that before ...
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3044
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Nessie » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:05 am

It is the same old, same old. But most work is repetitive and I see tackling deniers as voluntary work like others who volunteer to help adults with learning disabilities.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:45 pm

I wonder what it calls itself when it's not posting on SSF. :actor:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:00 pm

Nessie wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:.....

Take one eye witness and quote them where you think they are bogus.
It's been done
No, you named Grossman, a journalist reporting on the Holocaust. I have asked you to name and quote an eye witness.
and I've asked for you to either condemn the whole lot of them or give me an example of one of them that you believe isn't bogus.
And I have explained that is not how witnesses work. Just because one does lie about something does not mean they lie about everything, let alone it means all the witnesses lied.
Let's get to it because we're treading water now. I'm affording you the courtesy of answering all your posts first and in some cases I'm not even finding time for some of the others. But they're starting to whine and act petulant and they can't be put off forever.

Which one of Mattogno's eye witnesses do you like. Then when I have a name i can give it a thorough read and see if it can stand the light of day.
I have explained you cannot get an accurate picture of the witness from Mattogno. He is biased and is cherry picking what he can ridicule in his tactic of argument from incredulity and ignorance. You would need to read up on other sources about the witness. You should read an eye witness account such as Yankel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka".
Please keep in mind my motive here. It's not to go off hunting for an eye witness that is working as a H.P.'er. My motive is to find eye witnesses that feed my skepticism, then have you and the others present arguments on that. It's your job to promote the H.P. side. And yes, I do realize that you're alone when it comes to good, polite, and rational debate.

Isn't it enough that I'm practically by myself on making a case for being skpetical. Mattogno is my meat and potatoes Nessie.
I have provided a link in the OP of this thread and in that there is a list of witnesses being presented. If you consider any of those witnesses to be credible then name him or them. If you consider any of them to be bogus then name him or them. That has nothing to do with whether or not you like Mattogno.

I've put the same question to the book-kid so we'll see how he handles it too.

Fwiw, I have to insist that any witness that makes up tall tales is not to be considered credible and must be discarded. I'm not talking about small errors in the telling, I'm talking about stuff on the scale of the lobster-like steaming whopper.
Which is evidence you are not a sceptic, you are a denier.
That proclamation or accusation is not in character for you, but it does indicate that you are slipping into the same mold as the others. If that's your choice then I will deal with you accordingly. I suggest you come back to the high road with me.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:05 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Dunno why you bother, if he reads Wiernik, he'll just come back and mock it.
Would I find something to mock if I read Wiernik? I'll see if he's on Mattogno's list.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:12 pm

>> I've put the same question to the book-kid so we'll see how he handles it too.

Long since answered as you will know.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:13 pm

>> Fwiw, I have to insist that any witness that makes up tall tales is not to be considered credible and must be discarded. I'm not talking about small errors in the telling, I'm talking about stuff on the scale of the lobster-like steaming whopper.

It is worth nothing. You don’t get to create your own rules of evidence.

Good luck finding lobster like steaming whoppers.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:27 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:...You don’t get to create your own rules of evidence...
But but but, that's the only thing worth living for in the miserable existence of The Crank. :lol:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: The Action Reinhard Camps

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:47 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:>> Fwiw, I have to insist that any witness that makes up tall tales is not to be considered credible and must be discarded. I'm not talking about small errors in the telling, I'm talking about stuff on the scale of the lobster-like steaming whopper.

It is worth nothing. You don’t get to create your own rules of evidence.

Good luck finding lobster like steaming whoppers.
I don't know if we could call it good luck but I certainly did find a few of those and it wasn't just one witness. Mattogno has right to write about them. And really s.m., if it wasn't for people like Mattogno, people would be running around believing that the Jews were nuked by the Nazis!