Hospitals in camps.

Discussions
User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23259
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:38 pm

montgomery wrote:
Darren Wilshak wrote:I will help him with his lies.

They were rinsed of their belongings and clothing which they owed to the wonderful Reich for putting up with them and after a brief sojourn at Malkinia transit camp pretty much stark naked but bellies full of good soup they were put onto the trains to go further East.

Er.
Darren, you're not being helpful on expediting the process of questions and answering for S.M. Best to just sit back and follow along with your finger for now.
Wrong again, montgomery.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9573
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:18 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:I will help him with his lies.

They were rinsed of their belongings and clothing which they owed to the wonderful Reich for putting up with them and after a brief sojourn at Malkinia transit camp pretty much stark naked but bellies full of good soup they were put onto the trains to go further East.

Er.

And when they got to the front lines the Red Army threw them a party to celebrate their journey past the Ural Mountains. Yes, still stark naked into the wilds of Siberia.


Or, maybe the Germans released them into the partisan infested areas of Belarus to gambol about like bunnies.
Last edited by Jeffk 1970 on Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23259
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:26 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:And when they got to the front lines the Red Army threw them a party to celebrate their journey past the Ural Mountains. Yes, still stark naked into the wilds of Siberia.
Which we know because (a) Mattorno's bogus witnesses, (b) lobster steamings, (c) hospitals with maternity wards, (d) book-kid is very rude.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9573
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:26 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:



btw, you're doing better, it seems? :-D
Why, yes. And thank you for asking.
:D
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9573
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:27 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:And when they got to the front lines the Red Army threw them a party to celebrate their journey past the Ural Mountains. Yes, still stark naked into the wilds of Siberia.
Which we know because (a) Mattorno's bogus witnesses, (b) lobster steamings, (c) hospitals with maternity wards, (d) book-kid is very rude.
It would really help the cause if Eric ever found evidence of these Jews passing off to the paradise in the East.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:44 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Darren Wilshak wrote:I will help him with his lies.

They were rinsed of their belongings and clothing which they owed to the wonderful Reich for putting up with them and after a brief sojourn at Malkinia transit camp pretty much stark naked but bellies full of good soup they were put onto the trains to go further East.

Er.

And when they got to the front lines the Red Army threw them a party to celebrate their journey past the Ural Mountains. Yes, still stark naked into the wilds of Siberia.
Is that supposed to be funny or is another bogus story? Bogus because they'd be frozen solid before they got to the camps. The nuking story has more credibility than that one.

Or, maybe the Germans released them into the partisan infested areas of Belorus to gambol about like bunnies.
You really think this is a place for comedy? Any more of that and I'll start making reports to the mod because of bad taste.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9573
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:17 pm

montgomery wrote:
Darren:

I will help him with his lies.

They were rinsed of their belongings and clothing which they owed to the wonderful Reich for putting up with them and after a brief sojourn at Malkinia transit camp pretty much stark naked but bellies full of good soup they were put onto the trains to go further East.

Er.

Jeff:

And when they got to the front lines the Red Army threw them a party to celebrate their journey past the Ural Mountains. Yes, still stark naked into the wilds of Siberia.[

Is that supposed to be funny or is another bogus story? Bogus because they'd be frozen solid before they got to the camps. The nuking story has more credibility than that one.
This is a common denier meme about where the Jews went. Allegedly the Action Reinhard Camps were transit camps of some sort.

The problem is that if you say the Germans sent the Jews to the USSR you have to figure out where to put them. No denier ever figured this out including the esteemed Eric Hunt. This baffling conundrum drove Eric away from denial when it hit him one day that if you call something a transit camp then you better figure out where they were transited. The failure to do so makes you look downright silly.

Or, maybe the Germans released them into the partisan infested areas of Belarus to gambol about like bunnies.

You really think this is a place for comedy?
I often find inappropriate things funny. It’s part of my charm. In this case what I find so funny is the insistence of calling camps transit camps when there is no proof that they acted as such. On a positive note I corrected my misspelling of Belarus so there is always a silver lining.
Any more of that and I'll start making reports to the mod because of bad taste.
Oh, I thrive on bad taste and Pyrro generally lets us sort out our differences on our own. He essentially just steps in to referee things like a good moderator. I appreciate that.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:34 am

I smell a variety of fuels entering the.... um.... discussion soon. :-P
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9573
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:37 am

scrmbldggs wrote:I smell a variety of fuels entering the.... um.... discussion soon. :-P
Oh, Gawd, no.... :lol:

Hopefully no one will post a link to Berg’s disgusting website.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:05 am

:lol:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23259
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:27 am

Nessie wrote:Once the claim had been made by a denier that the AR camps were hospitals, the deniers then withdrew and did not work to find any evidence. It was up to the rest of us here to find the evidence. Eye witnesses who worked at the camps were found, quoted and that showed there was no hospital as suggested in the original claim.
Also, one of these guys spammed the thread about witnesses in Mattogno to distract from the duo’s failures; the same guy lied about which posts he read and replied to - also to distract from their failures; that individual also wrote a dishonest, or incompetent, summary of what Arad maintains - again to distract from their failures; and this same member pretended that his spamming had gotten no reply - even though it had.
Nessie wrote:This time I think you Monty should check the witness and produce one who stated he saw a gassing and it was by steam.
Me too, despite the fact that montgomery has gotten a few substantive replies to the "steam" fabrication, two of them immediately after he asked about "steam," and ignored them.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:56 am

As will all other such replies of substance be ignored, twisted or used to pull something...hairy into the user's steam stream of unconcious-ness.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:13 am

Well we've had Wiesel...hmm what rhymes with Wiesel? You can just predict it. I suppose Rhymes with's vids are still doing the rounds? Even though one half of team Berg decided as you have said that as he was unable come up with any place to be transited to and no names of those who were transited.

Still the deniers keep on trying referring to their transit camps as if they actually were any and without ever actually having achieved any decent level of proof - outwith that which is their gurus fantasies.

Given I have taken a mild interest in this crap since 2006, the prospect of them continuing to peddle it is (both in equal amounts) pathetic and extraordinary. But you can't keep a good denier down - except if like my mate the Broi, rhymes with, Christian Lindtner , Wahrheit seeker and so on a little lightbulb goes on. The rest who do not have the decency to admit to foolishness, obnoxiousness, stupidity etc and all the other less than pleasant qualities associated with this asinine practice usually slink off in shame and embarrassment.

I hope Montgomery didn't pay for any of Mattogno's books.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23259
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:26 am

>> I hope Montgomery didn't pay for any of Mattogno's books.

I hope he did.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:34 am

LOL

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3042
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Nessie » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:08 am

I wonder what Mattogno is actually like. Does he really believe what he writes? He, more than any other denier has been to the archives (and camps I think) and yet he is somehow not convinced. Surrounded by all that evidence for the Holocaust and yet he thinks it did not happen.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:04 am

Pretty good spiering there. I would have thought given his scholarly approach he would have learned English by now but everything he writes is in Italian, isn't it?

One would have to look deep into Carlo's soul to answer that question and yes he has actually instead of getting his denial from the Net or from nutty fellow Jew haters and cranks, actually visited the archives.

Isn't he former mountain climber, like beast 666?

I'm concerned for Montgomery's digestion for apparently CM's opus is his meat and potatoes.

Endless meat and potatoes.

Nightmare!

We know how long the human digestive system is after all.

Always prefered a bit of Sag aloo myself.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:22 pm

Nessie wrote:I wonder what Mattogno is actually like. Does he really believe what he writes? He, more than any other denier has been to the archives (and camps I think) and yet he is somehow not convinced. Surrounded by all that evidence for the Holocaust and yet he thinks it did not happen.
I wonder too Nessie. Perhaps he didn't see any evidence that convinced him? What evidence would he have seen that would be solid incontrovertible evidence of the holocaust. I'm proposing that as a serious discussion.

The fact that you wonder, as opposed to the others who go off in a fit of insecurity, makes it an interesting question. And the insecurity of everyone concerning Mattogno, speaks loudly to any skeptic. I'm sure you must understand why that is! I, as a skeptic, am not going to put down your evidence in such a callous way. That indeed would make me a denier. It makes them into frightened deniers of the truth, without even investigating their silly claims.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3042
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Nessie » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:57 pm

montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:I wonder what Mattogno is actually like. Does he really believe what he writes? He, more than any other denier has been to the archives (and camps I think) and yet he is somehow not convinced. Surrounded by all that evidence for the Holocaust and yet he thinks it did not happen.
I wonder too Nessie. Perhaps he didn't see any evidence that convinced him? What evidence would he have seen that would be solid incontrovertible evidence of the holocaust. I'm proposing that as a serious discussion.

The fact that you wonder, as opposed to the others who go off in a fit of insecurity, makes it an interesting question. And the insecurity of everyone concerning Mattogno, speaks loudly to any skeptic. I'm sure you must understand why that is! I, as a skeptic, am not going to put down your evidence in such a callous way. That indeed would make me a denier. It makes them into frightened deniers of the truth, without even investigating their silly claims.
You don't behave much like a sceptic. Mattogno, as a biased source, should be read with caution. Yet you have shown yourself to be enthralled by him, without actually even having read what he has to say.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Even if s/he keeps using that word, s/he doesn't know what it means. Frankly, I think it's just another typo on the user's part, when what's meant is actually "septic".
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:06 pm

Nessie wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:I wonder what Mattogno is actually like. Does he really believe what he writes? He, more than any other denier has been to the archives (and camps I think) and yet he is somehow not convinced. Surrounded by all that evidence for the Holocaust and yet he thinks it did not happen.
I wonder too Nessie. Perhaps he didn't see any evidence that convinced him? What evidence would he have seen that would be solid incontrovertible evidence of the holocaust. I'm proposing that as a serious discussion.

The fact that you wonder, as opposed to the others who go off in a fit of insecurity, makes it an interesting question. And the insecurity of everyone concerning Mattogno, speaks loudly to any skeptic. I'm sure you must understand why that is! I, as a skeptic, am not going to put down your evidence in such a callous way. That indeed would make me a denier. It makes them into frightened deniers of the truth, without even investigating their silly claims.
You don't behave much like a sceptic. Mattogno, as a biased source, should be read with caution. Yet you have shown yourself to be enthralled by him, without actually even having read what he has to say.
I'm o.k. with 'your' criticism Nessie because it's at least polite and you probably truly believe what you're saying. And that deserves a response. Yes. of course I'm interested in Mattogno's evidence and I'm even more interested in hearing you address it. But remember, Mattogno is repeating those who claim to be eye witnesses. I definitely read Mattogno's sources with caution, and a lot more because he's relating some real whoppers by people who have been readily accepted by the H.P. community.

Don't get rude with me. My replies to you don't deserve that.

And again I ask: Do you have an eye witness who dates back to evidence given in the 40's who you believe is credible? One in which I'm not going to find ridiculous fabrications such as the lobster issue or the nuclear issue? ETC.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23259
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:08 pm

Again, you {!#%@}, your question has been answered and you keep moving on and away . . .
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:11 pm

That little army of :strawman: :strawman: :strawman: is getting hilarious. So cute. :lol:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:15 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:That little army of :strawman: :strawman: :strawman: is getting hilarious. :lol:
balmoral, eggs, and hash browns please, with coffee! over easy!

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:17 pm

montgomery wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:That little army of :strawman: :strawman: :strawman: is getting hilarious. :lol:
balmoral, eggs, and hash browns please, with coffee! over easy!
Why don't you go and talk with Hans. He won't spank you, we promise. ;)
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23259
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:17 pm

montgomery wrote:[balmoral, eggs, and hash browns please, with coffee! over easy!
What passes for humor among self-described skeptics is not.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:21 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
montgomery wrote:[balmoral, eggs, and hash browns please, with coffee! over easy!
What passes for humor among self-described septics is not even close to funny.
ftfy :mrgreen:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:48 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
montgomery wrote:[balmoral, eggs, and hash browns please, with coffee! over easy!
What passes for humor among self-described septics is not even close to funny.
ftfy :mrgreen:
Ignore? Going, going, ....................

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by VFX » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:21 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:That little army of :strawman: :strawman: :strawman: is getting hilarious. :lol:
How incredibly childish.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:05 pm

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:That little army of :strawman: :strawman: :strawman: is getting hilarious. :lol:
How incredibly childish.
You think?
VFX wrote:.
Is this better? Or maybe
VFX wrote:ha ha ha ha ha.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ::lol:

:pardon:

(Both links offer a variety of topic headers chosen by our little rascal. Too bad the thread got locked and s/he isn't able to make any changes to it anymore. XD)
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:42 pm

VFX wrote:
How incredibly childish.[/quote]

Yes, it really is isn't it. I wouldn't take part on a forum where that kind of person could be seen as allied with me. I'm sure the more grownup of the others must cringe but none have the common sense to tell him to stop it. :oops:

That's their loss and our gain.

(fwiw, I think it's to our advantage to keep encouraging eggs and company!

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:46 pm

montgomery messing up his quoting again:
VFX wrote:
How incredibly childish.[/quote]

Yes, it really is isn't it. I wouldn't take part on a forum where that kind of person could be seen as allied with me. I'm sure the more grownup of the others must cringe but none have the common sense to tell him to stop it. :oops:

That's their loss and our gain.

(fwiw, I think it's to our advantage to keep encouraging eggs and company!




See, monty, I'm ur ally. I'm bold. I'm helping you. :-D

montgomery wrote:
VFX wrote: How incredibly childish.
Yes, it really is isn't it. I wouldn't take part on a forum where that kind of person could be seen as allied with me. I'm sure the more grownup of the others must cringe but none have the common sense to tell him to stop it. :oops:

That's their loss and our gain.

(fwiw, I think it's to our advantage to keep encouraging eggs and company!
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2464
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:19 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:montgomery messing up his quoting again:
VFX wrote:
How incredibly childish.
Yes, it really is isn't it. I wouldn't take part on a forum where that kind of person could be seen as allied with me. I'm sure the more grownup of the others must cringe but none have the common sense to tell him to stop it. :oops:

That's their loss and our gain.

(fwiw, I think it's to our advantage to keep encouraging eggs and company!




See, monty, I'm ur ally. I'm bold. I'm helping you. :-D

montgomery wrote:
VFX wrote: How incredibly childish.
Yes, it really is isn't it. I wouldn't take part on a forum where that kind of person could be seen as allied with me. I'm sure the more grownup of the others must cringe but none have the common sense to tell him to stop it. :oops:

That's their loss and our gain.

(fwiw, I think it's to our advantage to keep encouraging eggs and company![/quote]

Failing yet again to understand it's their mere presence here that encourages this. :roll:

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:25 pm

Nah, he/she/it is/they're so starved for attention, he/she/it'll/they'll do anything to get it. As sadly damaged, bent and warped as Jethro, ya know...


And as their caring friend and ally, it's only kind to step down to their level of communication. :-D
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:48 pm

Failing yet again to understand it's their mere presence here that encourages this.
I know that balmoral. Gee balmoral, you're really not the brightes bulb in the pack are you!

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by VFX » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:00 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Nah, he/she/it is/they're so starved for attention, he/she/it'll/they'll do anything to get it. As sadly damaged, bent and warped as Jethro, ya know...


And as their caring friend and ally, it's only kind to step down to their level of communication. :-D
Instead of your constant off topic posts, immature gargling, grunting, why do you not contribute. You are constantly derailing. Nessie follows this inept behaviour and wonders why he gets jailed constantly in a properly controlled environment.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2464
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:10 am

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Nah, he/she/it is/they're so starved for attention, he/she/it'll/they'll do anything to get it. As sadly damaged, bent and warped as Jethro, ya know...


And as their caring friend and ally, it's only kind to step down to their level of communication. :-D
Instead of your constant off topic posts, immature gargling, grunting, why do you not contribute. You are constantly derailing. Nessie follows this inept behaviour and wonders why he gets jailed constantly in a properly controlled environment.
Why don't you stfu and let Nessie speak for itself.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by VFX » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:04 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Nah, he/she/it is/they're so starved for attention, he/she/it'll/they'll do anything to get it. As sadly damaged, bent and warped as Jethro, ya know...


And as their caring friend and ally, it's only kind to step down to their level of communication. :-D
Instead of your constant off topic posts, immature gargling, grunting, why do you not contribute. You are constantly derailing. Nessie follows this inept behaviour and wonders why he gets jailed constantly in a properly controlled environment.
Why don't you stfu and let Nessie speak for itself.
Were you invited to comment or speak for him? We think not get on ya bike. Don't slam the door on ya way out.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2464
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:39 am

VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Nah, he/she/it is/they're so starved for attention, he/she/it'll/they'll do anything to get it. As sadly damaged, bent and warped as Jethro, ya know...


And as their caring friend and ally, it's only kind to step down to their level of communication. :-D
Instead of your constant off topic posts, immature gargling, grunting, why do you not contribute. You are constantly derailing. Nessie follows this inept behaviour and wonders why he gets jailed constantly in a properly controlled environment.
Why don't you stfu and let Nessie speak for itself.
Were you invited to comment or speak for him? We think not get on ya bike. Don't slam the door on ya way out.
Nope, were you?

And nope, not leaving.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23259
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:40 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:How incredibly childish.
You think?
VFX wrote:.
Is this better? Or maybe
VFX wrote:ha ha ha ha ha.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ::lol:
:pardon:

(Both links offer a variety of topic headers chosen by our little rascal. Too bad the thread got locked and s/he isn't able to make any changes to it anymore. XD)
I think that this underestimates VFX's quality contributions here. Like:

Basically no one give a {!#%@} what you are. As Montomery has suggested you are just an arrogant a-hole. There is no debate on holocaust denial here because of you. Go on big boy strut your stuff. We are all watching.

Here we go again the same childish {!#%@} that is your signature.

You Moron if we wish to speak to you we will... in the mean time {!#%@} off.

No one is angry with you Jeff, you try, it is the arrogance of Stat Mech, which is the real reason why people do not post anything here. As Montgomery has said many times, everything, through this man debases down to name calling with no moderation. There are other a holes but he is the biggest. If you dudes want a debate then do it properly without the stupid kindergarten {!#%@}.

You try nothing, i've seen all of your posts. You are a scum bag so {!#%@} off.

I am glad you are following. Now {!#%@} off you stupid prick... You aint the boss of this forum...

If we lack substance you have none. You stupid pompous fat arsed troll.

that is good as pricks like you cannot comprehend much else.

No one asked for your opinion so {!#%@} of you moron.

Who was talking to you big nose

I don't care, go tell your Rabbi, he doesn't care either, he just wants money.

All fat no beef. That pretty much describes you.

That is fine maybe to cater for you we can organize a squatting contest...

Nah but you can join in if you want and make it a threesome. I won't tell.

I am not interested in your bladder problems either, nor anal retention... have a nice day.. talk soon.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"