Hospitals in camps.

Discussions
User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3047
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Hospitals in camps.

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:50 pm

A discussion started elsewhere that really should now have its own thread.

http://auschwitz.org/en/history/camp-hospitals/

"On an everyday basis, the garrison physician cooperated closely with the camp commandant, advising him on medical, sanitation, and hygiene matters. The head physician had overall responsibility for the state of hygiene in the camp..."

Even TII had a hospital;

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... rling.html

"Reporting sick is not really a possibility either, you are only admitted to the hospital with a fever of over 40 degrees, and anyone who is ill for more than six days is shot. In general, death by shooting became a daily occurrence. The Jews who had been shot were replaced by new workers from the latest transports. "

Limited efforts to keep the workers alive and protect the camp as a whole from disease. A hospital is consistent with most camps, those selected to work were given some limited medical treatment to keep them working. The rest were gassed. That has confused deniers more than anything else I can think of, the split between worker and non worker and how each was treated.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25692
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:59 pm

It would be useful to know by when TII slave workers were allowed to seek medical treatment. My guess would be that that came later in the relatively short life of the camp.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23276
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:01 pm

We should ask Pyrrho if he is willing to move the relevant posts from the other thread so that the discussion is co-located.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23276
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:02 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:It would be useful to know by when TII slave workers were allowed to seek medical treatment. My guess would be that that came later in the relatively short life of the camp.
any medical care was for the 100s of slave laborers, not for the 100s of 1000s of Jews brought for immediate extermination - which is quite a different concept to what was being peddled in the other thread
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25692
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:05 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:It would be useful to know by when TII slave workers were allowed to seek medical treatment. My guess would be that that came later in the relatively short life of the camp.
any medical care was for the 100s of slave laborers, not for the 100s of 1000s of Jews brought for immediate extermination - which is quite a different concept to what was being peddled in the other thread
And where exactly was the surgery - there were some exchanges with nearby TI, which, however cruel, wasn't a death camp. If at TII, it most likely would have been in the Lower Camp, maybe a map will give us some info.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25692
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Image

6. Barber, doctor and dentist service for SS

next to:

7. Barracks for the domestic staff

a bit farther away:

11. Barracks for male prisoners
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25692
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:22 pm

OFFTOPIC: How quickly do you guys think those two clowns will attempt to derail this topic? :lol:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:41 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Image

6. Barber, doctor and dentist service for SS

next to:

7. Barracks for the domestic staff

a bit farther away:

11. Barracks for male prisoners
Whose map was that? It includes gas chambers so it likely wouldn't have been produced by the Germans. Is it possible that one of the GC buildings was actually a hospital? And also, did this camp have a hospital or did the other camp have the hospital that we hear being referred to by prisoners? If a determination can be made on that then maybe we can draw on some of the other evidence from prisoners that are addressing the location of the hospital?

Question: ON what evidence is it determined that the services of #6 above were for the SS? Is it not common knowledge that the prisoners received haircuts? Oh, and what was the hair used for again? I forgot.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25692
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:44 pm

montgomery wrote:... Is it not common knowledge that the prisoners received haircuts? Oh, and what was the hair used for again? I forgot.
scrmbldggs wrote:OFFTOPIC: How quickly do you guys think those two clowns will attempt to derail this topic? :lol:
Prove me wrong.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9591
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:56 pm

In regards to Treblinka there were eventually four doctors:
1) Julian Chazycki (treated the Germans)
2) first name not given by Arad, only referred to as “Dr. Irka (treated the Ukrainians)
3) Dr. Beck
4) Dr. Reisman

Scrmbldggs, I glanced through Arad and didn’t see any reference to surgeries, can you remember where that came from?
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9591
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:56 pm

On that note I’m going back to sleep.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25692
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:03 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:In regards to Treblinka there were eventually four doctors:
1) Julian Chazycki (treated the Germans)
2) first name not given by Arad, only referred to as “Dr. Irka (treated the Ukrainians)
3) Dr. Beck
4) Dr. Reisman

Scrmbldggs, I glanced through Arad and didn’t see any reference to surgeries, can you remember where that came from?
I used that term to give our new UK user(s) an idea of the possible size and operations of the facility.


surgery noun (ADVICE)
B2 [ C or U ] uk us office a place where you can go to ask advice from or receive treatment from a doctor or dentist

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dic ... sh/surgery
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25692
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:05 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:On that note I’m going back to sleep.
Have you visited a surgeon? :-P
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:08 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:On that note I’m going back to sleep.
Have you visited a surgeon? :-P
The hair was used for what? We two will have a discussion on my terms. Your terms are rude and not suitable.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25692
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:10 pm

montgomery wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:On that note I’m going back to sleep.
Have you visited a surgeon? :-P
The hair was used for what? We two will have a discussion on my terms. Your terms are rude and not suitable.
And you are on ignore for the most part. :pardon:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9591
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:13 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:In regards to Treblinka there were eventually four doctors:
1) Julian Chazycki (treated the Germans)
2) first name not given by Arad, only referred to as “Dr. Irka (treated the Ukrainians)
3) Dr. Beck
4) Dr. Reisman

Scrmbldggs, I glanced through Arad and didn’t see any reference to surgeries, can you remember where that came from?
I used that term to give our new UK user(s) an idea of the possible size and operations of the facility.


surgery noun (ADVICE)
B2 [ C or U ] uk us office a place where you can go to ask advice from or receive treatment from a doctor or dentist

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dic ... sh/surgery
Ah, gotcha.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9591
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:14 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:On that note I’m going back to sleep.
Have you visited a surgeon? :-P

LOL, not yet. Considering it if my head doesn’t stop threatening to pop every time I move.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25692
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:17 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:On that note I’m going back to sleep.
Have you visited a surgeon? :-P

LOL, not yet. Considering it if my head doesn’t stop threatening to pop every time I move.
Man, sounds miserable. Get more rest. And Benadryl. ;)




(And if you go to see one, make sure they offer you a shave but no haircut.)
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23276
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:22 pm

I am happy, but a little confused, to learn that deniers now accept a single testimony, sourced to HEART and translated into English, for facts about Treblinka.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3047
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:46 pm

It says what they want to hear. Testimony is being cherry picked down to parts of sentences as the deniers try and pretend they have evidence.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23276
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:51 pm

Nessie wrote:It says what they want to hear. Testimony is being cherry picked down to parts of sentences as the deniers try and pretend they have evidence.
I am curious, as I do not know, in what language Sperling gave his 20-page testimony and what word he used for hospital.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3047
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:02 pm

There was also VFX's claim about Sobibor

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 32#p661014

"You just posted the "Official" narrative. The Dutch eye witness testimonies reported sick people, those who could not go further disembarked with the helpful assistance of the staff."

which was based on this;

https://www.sobiborinterviews.nl/index. ... icle&id=52

"The train reached its final destination three days later. It was the dead of night, and ‘the first thing we heard was loud screaming by the Huns,’ Alex Cohen stated in 1947. The men were immediately separated from the women and children. The camp SS called out they needed workers and Cohen volunteered as a metal worker. He and the other selected men were herded back onto the train and transported to the Lublin-Majdanek camp. In the meantime the other prisoners had been led into Sobibor. Sick and disabled prisoners had already been hauled onto tippers and taken on a narrow gauge railway straight into the so-called Lager III. Nobody on the transport knew that this separate section of the camp housed the gas chambers and the execution area. Here the tippers were unloaded and the victims were shot; their bodies were thrown into a huge burial pit. The other prisoners were herded into the gas chambers."

VFX picked out "Sick and disabled prisoners had already been hauled onto tippers and taken on a narrow gauge railway straight into the so-called Lager III" and from that we have hospitals, maternity wards and the AR camps were health centres.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:06 pm

Nessie wrote:
VFX picked out "Sick and disabled prisoners had already been hauled onto tippers and taken on a narrow gauge railway straight into the so-called Lager III" and from that we have hospitals, maternity wards and the AR camps were health centres.
They were not hauled, they were assisted by staff. They were on the narrow guage as they could not walk and needed help. Lager III was the hospital and rest centre.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3047
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:18 pm

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
VFX picked out "Sick and disabled prisoners had already been hauled onto tippers and taken on a narrow gauge railway straight into the so-called Lager III" and from that we have hospitals, maternity wards and the AR camps were health centres.
They were not hauled, they were assisted by staff. They were on the narrow guage as they could not walk and needed help. Lager III was the hospital and rest centre.
The source states "hauled" and nothing is said about Lager III was a hospital. The building in question has been located here;

Image

Image

It had been demolished and buried by 1944 when this aerial photo was taken;

Image

Why did the Nazis do that?
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25692
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:24 pm

Nessie wrote:There was also VFX's claim about Sobibor

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 32#p661014

"You just posted the "Official" narrative. The Dutch eye witness testimonies reported sick people, those who could not go further disembarked with the helpful assistance of the staff."

which was based on this;

https://www.sobiborinterviews.nl/index. ... icle&id=52

"The train reached its final destination three days later. It was the dead of night, and ‘the first thing we heard was loud screaming by the Huns,’ Alex Cohen stated in 1947. The men were immediately separated from the women and children. The camp SS called out they needed workers and Cohen volunteered as a metal worker. He and the other selected men were herded back onto the train and transported to the Lublin-Majdanek camp. In the meantime the other prisoners had been led into Sobibor. Sick and disabled prisoners had already been hauled onto tippers and taken on a narrow gauge railway straight into the so-called Lager III. Nobody on the transport knew that this separate section of the camp housed the gas chambers and the execution area. Here the tippers were unloaded and the victims were shot; their bodies were thrown into a huge burial pit. The other prisoners were herded into the gas chambers."

VFX picked out "Sick and disabled prisoners had already been hauled onto tippers and taken on a narrow gauge railway straight into the so-called Lager III" and from that we have hospitals, maternity wards and the AR camps were health centres.
(my bold)

Nessie's quote is describing a similar procedure as at TII.
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/survivor/sperling.html wrote:...the doors of the wagons are flung open and, half-fainting, we are driven out onto the ramp...

...straightaway the SS rush at us and force everyone to move on. The stragglers – the old, the sick, the weak and little children without parents – are either lifted onto stretchers by a squad wearing Red-Cross armbands, or helped along. They are all brought into a large building, the so-called Lazarett or infirmary. A fire burns in the middle of the room. On one side stands a long bench.(1) The old, the sick and the children have to strip naked, supposedly for a medical examination. Then they are made to sit on the bench, one beside the other, facing the fire. When they ask what the fire is for, it is explained that it is to keep the room warm so that none of the sick people should catch cold.

Then a group of men armed with machine-guns appears behind them. A short muffled burst of machine-gun fire is heard- and, shot through the head, they all fall into the burning fire...


Then there is the red squad – men with red-cross symbol. Their task is to carry the old, the sick and children up to the age of six, or those who have lost their parents, on stretchers or in their arms from the ramp to the “death-infirmary.”...




(1). The Lazarett was introduced by Christian Wirth when Treblinka was re-organised during August – September 1942. The Lazarett was surrounded by a tall barbed-wire fence, camouflaged with brushwood to screen it from view. Behind the fence was a big ditch which served as a mass grave, with a constantly burning fire.

The Lazarett area also contained a small booth that served as a shelter in bad weather, and a bench – people who would have slowed down the extermination process, the sick, the elderly, unaccompanied children were killed by a bullet in the neck. The three Jewish inmates on duty here wore Red Cross armbands and the Red Cross sign was prominently displayed on the booth
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9591
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:32 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Nessie wrote:It says what they want to hear. Testimony is being cherry picked down to parts of sentences as the deniers try and pretend they have evidence.
I am curious, as I do not know, in what language Sperling gave his 20-page testimony and what word he used for hospital.
Trying to track it down...

I do know the poor fellow committed suicide in 1989.

I’ve got something but it’s taking forever to load.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23276
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:38 pm

I tried to find Sperling's testimony down when I wrote the "Steam" thing for HC but never did so.

Of course, montgomery and VFX, who are relying on this testimony, will answer my questions . . .
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:09 pm

Nessie wrote:It says what they want to hear. Testimony is being cherry picked down to parts of sentences as the deniers try and pretend they have evidence.
I hope you aren't including me as a denier Nessie. I've been very careful to not deny anything presented by the Holocaust Promotion side. (H.P. side).

I have discovered though that some of the information being passed on by the book-kid has proven to be unreliable.

I have to do this the way that can answer some questions for me Nessie. That is, I read claims being made by the H.P.'ers and then check them out on the internet. As I did with the lie of no hospitals being at the AR camps. (assuming such camps even existed) Then when I find clear evidence on hospitals, we can get into the size, use, for who, etc., or, the possibility that the testimony is real testimony or is just another of the 'liars and exaggerators'. Still not being able to come to any hard and fast conclusions. But a little wiser due to being lied to.

Please bear with me in not getting into denying anything. Being a skeptic is where I'm at and there's no real reason why I should be having to put up with the bad behavior of the usual culprits. And thanks again for staying straight, even though you have received some of their flak for doing so.

User avatar
Aaron Richards
Poster
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:03 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Aaron Richards » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:50 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Image
Does anybody have a map of Treblinka I rather than TII?

I've always been interested in what that place (T I) looked like.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel "Holocaust Documents", where I fight back the sea of antisemitism & conspiracy theories that has taken over its comment section: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTBlSX ... Un5jIhWm7g
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: https://siraaronrichards.imgur.com

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2470
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:56 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Image
Does anybody have a map of Treblinka I rather than TII?

I've always been interested in what that place (T I) looked like.
Pretty crude, but here ya go:

http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/pic/biglabour.jpg

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9591
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:57 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Image
Does anybody have a map of Treblinka I rather than TII?

I've always been interested in what that place (T I) looked like.
Image
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9591
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:13 pm

Oops, well, I’ll just leave it. Different perspective.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:14 pm

The H.P.'ers claimed a use for human hair and so that's why the haircuts. And of course the alternative story is to get rid of bugs. (lice, etc.)

So what was the planned use of the hair? Of course I'm not up to speed with all the details so I have to ask. If the story is just another of the 'lies and exaggerations' stories then I'm happy with that explanation too.

Seems to me it had something to do with making paint brushes?? No, that couldn't be it. Blankets?

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:19 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Aaron Richards wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Image
Does anybody have a map of Treblinka I rather than TII?

I've always been interested in what that place (T I) looked like.
Image
Why is there no hospital shown on either T1 or T2?

If the Treblinka testimony of (whoever he claimed to be, hersch?) all bogus? That would take the book-kid off the hook for the lie.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9591
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:30 pm

Aaron, sent me into a bit a of a hunting expedition. I found an aerial picture of Treblinka I:
Image
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9591
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:31 pm

“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25692
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:37 pm

montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Aaron Richards wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Image
Does anybody have a map of Treblinka I rather than TII?

I've always been interested in what that place (T I) looked like.
Image
Why is there no hospital shown on either T1 or T2?

If the Treblinka testimony of (whoever he claimed to be, hersch?) all bogus? That would take the book-kid off the hook for the lie.
Can't you read? No 8. is the asylum. :roll:

However, it's outside the fenced area for imprisoned slave workers, so I doubt they were able to enter that facility. I know, bummer. :-P
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23276
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:20 am

>> If the Treblinka testimony of (whoever he claimed to be, hersch?) all bogus? That would take the book-kid off the hook for the lie.

{!#%@} you, I posted about their being no hospitals with maternity wards in AR camps, I know it, you know it, and everyone reading here except VFX, who is equally dishonest to you, yet you proceeded repeatedly to pretend I posted something different to that. So that you could, in your own mind, score a cheap rhetorical point in a contest that isn't taking place.

So, leaving aside what is well known (maps of TII and what buildings they show), tell us, what language did Sperling testify in and what word did he use for what HEART translated as "hospital"?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by montgomery » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:33 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:>> If the Treblinka testimony of (whoever he claimed to be, hersch?) all bogus? That would take the book-kid off the hook for the lie.

{!#%@} you, I posted about their being no hospitals with maternity wards in AR camps, I know it, you know it, and everyone reading here except VFX, who is equally dishonest to you, yet you proceeded repeatedly to pretend I posted something different to that. So that you could, in your own mind, score a cheap rhetorical point in a contest that isn't taking place.

So, leaving aside what is well known (maps of TII and what buildings they show), tell us, what language did Sperling testify in and what word did he use for what HEART translated as "hospital"?
No, but if you would like to make a point then do so. Heart/hospital? Are you on about a wrong translation?

It's your job to instruct me on the technical stuff. Remember, you're the self-declared expert and I'm the learner. You should know by now because you've tried repeatedly to demean me for my lack of knowledge on the topic.

T! and T2 maps show no hospitals, at least on the maps that have been posted so far. Where are those hospitals that we know exist because of testimony you seem to support? Is that asking too much of you mr. H.P. Or are you going to say the sick and injured were taken to the heart?? :oops:

When you find those missing hospitals, I'll get to work finding a reference to the maternity wards hospitals usually have. Or a reference to a hospital near by that had one. One that would have been fully staffed with all the Jewish doctors, nurses, and health care professionals, and a Nazi doctor to supervise if one could be spared?

I'm the amateur skeptic here pal, you need to start coming up with some real answers. I've already got over 2.2 million spare corpses at Treblinka waiting for you to fit them in somewhere?

Help me remain a skeptic please! I'm being pulled by Satan toward the denial side more every day.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23276
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hospitals in camps.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:54 am

montgomery wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:>> If the Treblinka testimony of (whoever he claimed to be, hersch?) all bogus? That would take the book-kid off the hook for the lie.

{!#%@} you, I posted about their being no hospitals with maternity wards in AR camps, I know it, you know it, and everyone reading here except VFX, who is equally dishonest to you, yet you proceeded repeatedly to pretend I posted something different to that. So that you could, in your own mind, score a cheap rhetorical point in a contest that isn't taking place.

So, leaving aside what is well known (maps of TII and what buildings they show), tell us, what language did Sperling testify in and what word did he use for what HEART translated as "hospital"?
No, but if you would like to make a point then do so.
I made my point, and it's tough for you.
montgomery wrote:Heart/hospital? Are you on about a wrong translation?
No. I asked you a question. Please have the decency to answer it.
montgomery wrote:It's your job to instruct me on the technical stuff. Remember, you're the self-declared expert
It's not my job to do anything but laugh at you and VFX. It says so on my Mossad job description.

Btw I am not a self-declared expert, I'm a guy who posts on a discussion board and has the unfortunate name Statistical Mechanic. We do have experts who come here from time to time - Hans Metzler, Nick Terry, and, in the past, Roberto Muehlenkamp.
montgomery wrote:You should know by now because you've tried repeatedly to demean me for my lack of knowledge on the topic.
Deservedly so.
montgomery wrote:T! and T2 maps show no hospitals, at least on the maps that have been posted so far. Where are those hospitals that we know exist because of testimony you seem to support?
Testimony I seem to support? Hello in there, you posted this, http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... ng#p661230, now I've asked you to explain it further. It is really quite simple and doesn't need all this hubbub you're creating and which I call trolling. If you'd replied, when asked, "Heck, I dunno, I just thought it made a good play," we'd respect you more, not much, but more than now.

There's no surprise that maps of the camp don't show a hospital, they didn't years ago, they don't now. So what is your point?
montgomery wrote:Is that asking too much of you mr. H.P. Or are you going to say the sick and injured were taken to the heart?? :oops:
Yes, it is too much of you to ask me to explain for you the source you used. I simply asked you two easy questions about it: in what language the original testimony was given and what word in that language Sperling used for hospital? Because I was curious.

"Taken to the heart"? What does that mean? I sense that we may be approaching another learning moment but your obnoxious trolling once again is getting in the way.
montgomery wrote:When you find those missing hospitals,
You mean the hospitals which you claim I wrote don't exist?
montgomery wrote:I'll get to work finding a reference to the maternity wards hospitals usually have.
You're full of {!#%@}.
montgomery wrote:Or a reference to a hospital near by that had one. One that would have been fully staffed with all the Jewish doctors, nurses, and health care professionals, and a Nazi doctor to supervise if one could be spared?
Why wait? Do it now ... it could be good for a laugh.
montgomery wrote:I'm the amateur skeptic here pal, you need to start coming up with some real answers. I've already got over 2.2 million spare corpses at Treblinka waiting for you to fit them in somewhere?
You're babbling nonsense and we all have seen you for what you are since you showed up. I do wish you had a sense of humor.
montgomery wrote:Help me remain a skeptic please! I'm being pulled by Satan toward the denial side more every day.
See, you're neither funny nor clever.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"