montgomery wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:52 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:40 pm
montgomery wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:39 pm
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:29 pm
I just read an unpublished paper on a single county in German occupied territory in the east. The work could be a chapter in a collection, about that length. Just because we're discussing this issue, I thought to check and see about how many sources the researcher used in the paper - not how many exist, not how many were read but just how many were cited. That number is about 300. In a single, chapter-length paper.

Now, recall that our performing monkey (per Poodle) wanted the one-minute version of the Holocaust, nothing that would take him even an hour or so to "look into." I don't imagine he would want to have to deal with a paper like this one.
Of the 300, how many aren't already blemished by a history of making up tall tales? And how many of them can have their testimonies analyzed closely to ensure there are no flaws in it that discredits them. This is the essence of the problem now facing the holocaust promotion team. Here forth known as the HPT.

Be fully aware that my mission is to cherrypick evidence from all supposed eye witnesses in order to find flaws in their testimonies. And when I do I will declare that eye witness to not be credible and believable. No skeptic should hide that fact! It's directly opposed to your mission!
I've bolded the most important part of my post. Now I am indeed on a mission and it's full steam ahead. Now I know enough to be able to fight back against your lies and I'm full of confidence that it's time for the fakery to end. In fact, it's starting to disintegrate all over the world as we receive reports of that happening every day. America will be last of course, but it's also happening in conjunction with the rest of the world rejecting America's hegemonic status. And of course, the world isn't blind anymore to the evil of the Israeli apartheid regime. The pitying has ran out of gas/steam/whatever?

Ha, this is where you're hiding! Plz don't forget to take notice of and respond to this post.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: A Discussion on "Trolling" as it Pertains to this Section of the Forum

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:56 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:51 pm
Someone will be around shortly to pooh-pooh those obvious forgeries, absolute lack of provided evidence for said forgeries by said member notwithstanding.
I don't really care. Do U?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:04 pm

. :no:
Lard, save me from your followers.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:06 pm

Hmmmm, you do?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:10 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:54 pm
montgomery wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:52 pm
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:40 pm
montgomery wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:39 pm
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:29 pm
I just read an unpublished paper on a single county in German occupied territory in the east. The work could be a chapter in a collection, about that length. Just because we're discussing this issue, I thought to check and see about how many sources the researcher used in the paper - not how many exist, not how many were read but just how many were cited. That number is about 300. In a single, chapter-length paper.

Now, recall that our performing monkey (per Poodle) wanted the one-minute version of the Holocaust, nothing that would take him even an hour or so to "look into." I don't imagine he would want to have to deal with a paper like this one.
Of the 300, how many aren't already blemished by a history of making up tall tales? And how many of them can have their testimonies analyzed closely to ensure there are no flaws in it that discredits them. This is the essence of the problem now facing the holocaust promotion team. Here forth known as the HPT.

Be fully aware that my mission is to cherrypick evidence from all supposed eye witnesses in order to find flaws in their testimonies. And when I do I will declare that eye witness to not be credible and believable. No skeptic should hide that fact! It's directly opposed to your mission!
I've bolded the most important part of my post. Now I am indeed on a mission and it's full steam ahead. Now I know enough to be able to fight back against your lies and I'm full of confidence that it's time for the fakery to end. In fact, it's starting to disintegrate all over the world as we receive reports of that happening every day. America will be last of course, but it's also happening in conjunction with the rest of the world rejecting America's hegemonic status. And of course, the world isn't blind anymore to the evil of the Israeli apartheid regime. The pitying has ran out of gas/steam/whatever?

Ha, this is where you're hiding! Plz don't forget to take notice of and respond to this post.
Done! Eggs!