Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Discussions
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:27 pm

Why would it do that when its come here from rodoh to purely troll? But it and its inmate weasel sidekick have been battered senseless here and are reduced to the usual predictable boring lunacy.

What a shower Revisionism produces.

A slimy weasel that gives you the creeps and an incoherent troll.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:32 pm

Or vice versa.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:34 pm

Wouldn't surprise me if Rollo the Ganger was working the controls. Yes, they are interchangeable units of trollery.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:59 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Have you ever thought about not only looking at what experts discovered through evidence, but actually looking at the readily available and confirmed evidence yourself?

Ya know, your mother doesn't live here...
Waiting for you guys to fill in the gaps but seems you ran out of putty. :lol: :lol:

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:53 pm

It can post what it likes, I'm not reading it anymore.

AHF

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:14 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Why would it do that when its come here from rodoh to purely troll? But it and its inmate weasel sidekick have been battered senseless here and are reduced to the usual predictable boring lunacy.

You're going to feel a lot better when you get back to ignoring both of us Darren. LOL

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:37 am

montgomery wrote:
Darren Wilshak wrote:Why would it do that when its come here from rodoh to purely troll? But it and its inmate weasel sidekick have been battered senseless here and are reduced to the usual predictable boring lunacy.

You're going to feel a lot better when you get back to ignoring both of us Darren. LOL
I think he is gonna miss us, "truthers"

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:45 am

VFX wrote:Nessie you have no idea what Special Action means as you do not know the context. I doubt if an autopsy on a corpse would be called special action. Special Action could refer to intelligence gathering for instance by the Gestapo who were at the camp, it could refer to a thousand other things. You just like to think of everything as mass murder. Have you ever thought about writing horror stories. Your mind seems macabre enough.
It is clear from the documents that special action involved sending prisoners to be gassed. Your alternative suggestions are not mentioned in the documents. Gas is, repeatedly.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:10 am

We've all seen the rank accusations that we are somehow 'sick' or something because we accept the picture that has been correctly formed by historians and not speculative tap dancing and badly connected thinking.

I mean the circus that is revisionism.
Last edited by Darren Wilshak on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:12 am

I’m traveling today but sometime this week, after I am back home, I will post some source material showing why Nessie is right about Sonderbehandlung and special actions.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:50 am

Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:Nessie you have no idea what Special Action means as you do not know the context. I doubt if an autopsy on a corpse would be called special action. Special Action could refer to intelligence gathering for instance by the Gestapo who were at the camp, it could refer to a thousand other things. You just like to think of everything as mass murder. Have you ever thought about writing horror stories. Your mind seems macabre enough.
It is clear from the documents that special action involved sending prisoners to be gassed. Your alternative suggestions are not mentioned in the documents. Gas is, repeatedly.
Of course they are not mentioned, it is all cattle crap propaganda. Try stop being foolish flipper.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:51 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I’m traveling today but sometime this week, after I am back home, I will post some source material showing why Nessie is right about Sonderbehandlung and special actions.
We wait with baited breath.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:52 am

Ah yes another post you can ignore. Carri on.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:56 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:It can post what it likes, I'm not reading it anymore.
Is this a case of "fatal attraction" Darren?

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:03 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
Of course they are not mentioned, it is all cattle crap propaganda. Try stop being foolish flipper.
Again, just like here

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=29689&start=200#p662811

I use your chosen forum name, I do not abuse you and in return, you respond in a frankly childish and pathetic manner. That is how I can show you have lost this debate with me.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:08 am

Nessie wrote:
I use your chosen forum name, I do not abuse you and in return, you respond in a frankly childish and pathetic manner. That is how I can show you have lost this debate with me.
Nothing wrong with flipper aye flipper. There is no debate with your incredible foolishness and total frugality with truth and reality. Being frugal is Scottish all the way to the shekels och aye.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:09 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
Nothing wrong with flipper aye flipper. There is no debate with your incredible foolishness and total frugality with truth and reality. Being frugal is Scottish all the way to the shekels och aye.
What?

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:15 am

Golly gee it looks like the pair of them even with meat and potatoes Mattogno on their side have been soundly drubbed with their stupid ideas and at least one of these is now reduced to name calling and stereo typing in utter frustration. This is how they behave at rodoh by the way. Smith is running a kindergarten it seems.

AHF

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:17 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:Golly gee it looks like the pair of them even with meat and potatoes Mattogno on their side have been soundly drubbed with their stupid ideas and at least one of these is now reduced to name calling and stereo typing in utter frustration. This is how they behave at rodoh by the way. Smith is running a kindergarten it seems.
Darren crawl back under your rock please. bye

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:31 am

So much for Revisionism and its current exponents, then.

AHF

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:35 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:So much for Revisionism and its current exponents, then.
So much for losers with no back bone. Cya.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:37 am

VFX wrote:
Darren Wilshak wrote:Golly gee it looks like the pair of them even with meat and potatoes Mattogno on their side have been soundly drubbed with their stupid ideas and at least one of these is now reduced to name calling and stereo typing in utter frustration. This is how they behave at rodoh by the way. Smith is running a kindergarten it seems.
Darren crawl back under your rock please. bye
Ahem.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:14 pm

VFX wrote:
Darren Wilshak wrote:So much for Revisionism and its current exponents, then.
So much for losers with no back bone. Cya.
As well as the documents proving that there was a special action to gas prisoners at the camp, all the witnesses who were inside the kremas agree that is what happened.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:55 pm

No worries, he'll be back. You baited his breath. :-P
Lard, save me from your followers.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:54 pm

Nessie wrote: As well as the documents proving that there was a special action to gas prisoners at the camp, all the witnesses who were inside the kremas agree that is what happened.
Glad you are finally admitting the liars are colluding to get their fake stories correct.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:01 pm

Paranoia is treatable.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:02 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Paranoia is treatable.
Are you visiting the psychiatrist soon. Brain Zapping might work on you. :D

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:04 pm

See the problem is that Nessie says that witnesses concur and you leap, like a paranoid, to a conspiracy and attribute it to Nessie, who didn’t even imply any such thing.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:06 pm

That is the common thought: the conspiracy of liars. A blatant litany of lies. We know flipper.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:20 pm

That doesn’t even mean anything. It’s as inane as what you quoted from your comrade Vezos only shorter.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:25 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:That doesn’t even mean anything. It’s as inane as what you quoted from your comrade Vezos only shorter.
You mean Kameraden Vesoz. Be polite please, we are to you. :D

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:47 pm

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote: As well as the documents proving that there was a special action to gas prisoners at the camp, all the witnesses who were inside the kremas agree that is what happened.
Glad you are finally admitting the liars are colluding to get their fake stories correct.
Unusual for a denier to go down the collusion route. Normally the witnesses are all declared to be liars because their stories vary.

It is the documentary evidence that proves the witnesses have not lied.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:01 pm

Nessie wrote:Unusual for a denier to go down the collusion route.
I've seen this many times. The best (that is, silliest own-goal) was when two deniers, Herbivorous Moose and Very Bad Guy, denied the SS's murder of one Wilner who lived at Mylna St 11 in Warsaw ghetto. Abandoning their first line of attack - that Hilberg didn't include Wilner's 1942 murder in his discussion of violence in the remnant ghetto in 1943 - they decided, without having read them, that the numerous contemporary reports of the murder were so disparate as to be describing totally different murders, thus making the event ficitonal. When a table was presented summarizing the core similarity across the witness statements, Moose and VBG, without pausing to think, decided that the statements had been coordinated to make them uniform.

Moose stopped posting in denial forums immediately after this horrific crash. He actually had a sense of humor, even if he was a rapid anti-Semite and nasty specimen.

But, for sure, deniers have tried arguing this.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:34 pm

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:That doesn’t even mean anything. It’s as inane as what you quoted from your comrade Vezos only shorter.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:15 pm

VFX wrote:
What does this remind you of VFX?
https://esmemes.com/i/garde-rouge-react ... rs-3402588

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:34 am

montgomery wrote:
VFX wrote:
I mentioned in another thread it reminds me of a person with real intellect; Been-There. Statistical Mechanic is trying to copy his style but not quite making the mustard so to speak. With time perhaps; we all change with time. I see significant improvements already but with the odd relapse which is no cause for concern. It is just his old cronies with no brain that do not notice the change. TBH I think SM has a genuine concern for history; shame his entourage do not follow their leader, their guide, their Führer.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:57 am

. :rotfl:

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:00 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
. :rotfl:
I thought you were gonna boil urself, what happened?

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:24 am

VFX wrote:
montgomery wrote:
VFX wrote:
I mentioned in another thread it reminds me of a person with real intellect; Been-There. Statistical Mechanic is trying to copy his style but not quite making the mustard so to speak. With time perhaps; we all change with time. I see significant improvements already but with the odd relapse which is no cause for concern. It is just his old cronies with no brain that do not notice the change. TBH I think SM has a genuine concern for history; shame his entourage do not follow their leader, their guide, their Führer.
And you're not posting from an institution?

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:35 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
VFX wrote:
montgomery wrote:
VFX wrote:
And you're not posting from an institution?
Maybe but I know you are.