Stuff We Can Talk About: Lies and Exaggerations

Discussions
montgomery
BANNED

Re: Stuff We Can Talk About: Lies and Exaggerations

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:54 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:For sustained dodging you have a long ways to go to catch up to the real champs
And who are the real champs? Are there any remaining on this board or have they all been banned for denying the holocaust. If they have been banned for that reason then I would guess that they were rightfully banned. That may explain why I have a long way to go.

So far at least??

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:02 pm

montgomery wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:For sustained dodging you have a long ways to go to catch up to the real champs
And who are the real champs? Are there any remaining on this board or have they all been banned for denying the holocaust. If they have been banned for that reason then I would guess that they were rightfully banned. That may explain why I have a long way to go.

So far at least??
I still don't know of a single member here banned for denying the Holocaust. Nor do you.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:06 pm

montgomery wrote:

So far at least??

None of them were banned for denial. At various points I’ve glanced through old posts. When Pyrro banned members it was due to their violation of forum rules.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:15 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:

So far at least??

None of them were banned for denial. At various points I’ve glanced through old posts. When Pyrro banned members it was due to their violation of forum rules.
Do you have 3 or 4 names? I'm interested in learning how not to behave. You may understand why I have a reason to be curious about that? Heh!

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:37 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:
And who are the real champs?...
The good ones bring morsels to chew on. You only bring....your sorry sorry-for-yourself self.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:52 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:
And who are the real champs?...
The good ones bring morsels to chew on. You only bring....your sorry sorry-for-yourself self.
I'm interested in sticking to the rules and so I'm interested in hearing what rules were broken that resulted in banning from the forum. So far I've noticed that off-topic spamming and personal insults are ignored.

But I wouldn't prefer it any other way. The best forums are those where everybody is allowed to freely express their feelings. It eventually results in somebody that is honestly interested in decent discussions applying peer pressure against the spammers and insulters. Those who want a conversation begin to understand that the bad actors are detracting from the entire purpose of the board.

Having said that, it's important to note that for every ten or so posters, there are likely five different purposes. What is yours? Mine is to learn the truths and be able to separate them from the nonsense.

I'm beginning to think that I now know as much about the holocaust as at least two or three of the posters on this board. That's because those who have only read opinions promoted by the Zionist lobby have had their heads filled with too much wrong information. So on a scale of 0 to 10, some are sitting in negative numbers. I'll call myself a 2 or a 3 for now.

To suggest just one name, I would say that JeffK has demonstrated that he's leading the way so far. Judging on his ability to discuss issues at least half the time. Maybe a 6,7, or 8? You may be a better judge than me?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:37 pm

montgomery wrote:
I'm interested in sticking to the rules and so I'm interested in hearing what rules were broken that resulted in banning from the forum. So far I've noticed that off-topic spamming and personal insults are ignored.
My suggestion is that you go back to page 26 or so for this forum and see how things changed. Pyrro seems more liberal to me than he used to be regarding letting us have discussions.
Having said that, it's important to note that for every ten or so posters, there are likely five different purposes. What is yours? Mine is to learn the truths and be able to separate them from the nonsense.
Good. We can help you with that. The problem is none of us is really sure what your knowledge base is.
For example, how many books have you read on this? Have you read any denier books?

What do you consider “truths” vs. “nonsense?”
I'm beginning to think that I now know as much about the holocaust as at least two or three of the posters on this board. That's because those who have only read opinions promoted by the Zionist lobby have had their heads filled with too much wrong information. So on a scale of 0 to 10, some are sitting in negative numbers. I'll call myself a 2 or a 3 for now.

To suggest just one name, I would say that JeffK has demonstrated that he's leading the way so far. Judging on his ability to discuss issues at least half the time. Maybe a 6,7, or 8? You may be a better judge than me?
LOL, not even close....

I’m strictly an amateur. If you read the link I gave you about how I got started in all of this that would give you an idea. The others are way ahead of me.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:22 pm

Zionist lobby? For {!#%@}'s sake . . .

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:47 pm

And standing up against it, just as dangerous for an American politician as admitting he/she is an atheist.

Their hold on America must eventually be broken.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Re: Stuff We Can Talk About: My Off-Topic Lies and Exaggerations About Israel

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:25 pm

:hmm:

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:18 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Zionist lobby? For {!#%@}'s sake . . .
We should call it the Zionist lobby because all Jews aren't evil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Israe ... ign_Policy

The good ones just keep getting outnumbered by the bad eggs. Let's hope no freedom fighter gets his hands on a nuke and resorts to indiscriminate means to justice. MAD would be guaranteed.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:07 am

montgomery wrote:

The good ones just keep getting outnumbered by the bad eggs. Let's hope no freedom fighter gets his hands on a nuke and resorts to indiscriminate means to justice. MAD would be guaranteed.
What's you favourite nuclear apocalypse film? I like "The Bedford Incident", 1957. Richard Widmark and Sydney Poitier.

Unless you'd rather have a discussion about family and domestic architecture?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:09 pm

montgomery wrote:I'm beginning to think that I now know as much about the holocaust as at least two or three of the posters on this board. That's because those who have only read opinions promoted by the Zionist lobby have had their heads filled with too much wrong information.
Sadly I'm not one of those who has had my head filled with wrong information on the Holocaust promoted by the Zionist lobby. Do any of you who have read only the opinions of the Zionist lobby have any recommendations for what Zionist propaganda concerning the Holocaust to read? Montgomery makes it sound interesting, and I'd like to check it out. Thanks, SM

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
montgomery wrote:I'm beginning to think that I now know as much about the holocaust as at least two or three of the posters on this board. That's because those who have only read opinions promoted by the Zionist lobby have had their heads filled with too much wrong information.
Sadly I'm not one of those who has had my head filled with wrong information on the Holocaust promoted by the Zionist lobby. Do any of you who have read only the opinions of the Zionist lobby have any recommendations for what Zionist propaganda concerning the Holocaust to read? Montgomery makes it sound interesting, and I'd like to check it out. Thanks, SM
If it were me I’d start with the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. That way you’d get an understanding of the Jewish mindset. I’d then watch “The Eternal Jew” because Goebbels was always spot on about Jews.

As for a really good site exposing the Zionist mindset I recommend this:

http://www.palestine-studies.org/resour ... propaganda

That should inoculate you against being fooled by Jewish-Zionist-Fascist invaders.

This is also excellent because it deals directly with the Holocaust:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/en.islamwa ... -holocaust

Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything directly from the Jewish-Zionist-Fascist invaders, they are too clever than to simply come out and say it. However (and read these only with extreme caution, you do not want to be directly infected) the dupes/ilk/shills/Zionist Minions that post on this forum have an entire thread devoted to propaganda from the Jewish-Zionist-Fascist invaders:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=26239

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:25 pm

I can't post any links for you because that would be in bad taste on this site. But I can give you a lead to finding lots of books with alternative views. Some worth reading and some pretty trashy so the reader will have to choose carefully. Google: Zionist promotion of the holocaust and you'll find lots of titles. If you've read some of those books that promote alternative views then maybe you could let me know which ones are worth reading.

Good question you've put to the others too! I think that together on this at least could result in some 'expanded horizons'!

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:34 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
If it were me I’d start with the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. That way you’d get an understanding of the Jewish mindset. I’d then watch “The Eternal Jew” because Goebbels was always spot on about Jews.

As for a really good site exposing the Zionist mindset I recommend this:

http://www.palestine-studies.org/resour ... propaganda

That should inoculate you against being fooled by Jewish-Zionist-Fascist invaders.

This is also excellent because it deals directly with the Holocaust:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/en.islamwa ... -holocaust

Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything directly from the Jewish-Zionist-Fascist invaders, they are too clever than to simply come out and say it. However (and read these only with extreme caution, you do not want to be directly infected) the dupes/ilk/shills/Zionist Minions that post on this forum have an entire thread devoted to propaganda from the Jewish-Zionist-Fascist invaders:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=26239
Thanks for helping with some recommendations! Bobbo has asked me to read some material he's suggested and I've asked him to give me one link that I can read, out of the several he posted. When or if he does that, perhaps you could suggest a link that deals specifically with refuting his information? We'll have to wait and see.

I think that maybe we can start to make some progress now, with bobbo, Nessie, and you taking a rational approach to discussions. I'm hoping I won't lose any of you so I'll be vigilant in not getting into any contradictory discussion for the time being.

One question: You used the term "Jewish-Zionist-Fascist invaders". Could you explain what you mean by that?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:34 pm

montgomery wrote:I can't post any links for you because that would be in bad taste on this site.
Screwball.
montgomery wrote:But I can give you a lead to finding lots of books with alternative views.
That is not what I asked for. You said that some members of this forum have been relying on the Zionist lobby for information about the Holocaust. That is what I would like to check out. I have never read materials from the Zionist lobby.
montgomery wrote:Google: Zionist promotion of the holocaust and you'll find lots of titles. If you've read some of those books that promote alternative views then maybe you could let me know which ones are worth reading.
So you can't answer this query either? What can you do?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:37 pm

montgomery wrote:Thanks for helping with some recommendations!
Yes, Jeffk, that was really polite and invaluable. Rational! Good job! Real progress.
montgomery wrote:Bobbo has asked me to read some material he's suggested
Bobbo knows less than you about the Holocaust, or exactly the same amount, in any case, virtually nothing. Why would anyone need a suggestion from him about what to read concerning the Holocaust?
montgomery wrote:I think that maybe we can start to make some progress now, with bobbo, Nessie, and you taking a rational approach to discussions. I'm hoping I won't lose any of you so I'll be vigilant in not getting into any contradictory discussion for the time being.
No doubt, and no one is mocking you, either.
montgomery wrote:One question: You used the term "Jewish-Zionist-Fascist invaders". Could you explain what you mean by that?
Google it, asswipe.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:44 pm

montgomery wrote:
Bobbo has asked me to read some material he's suggested and I've asked him to give me one link that I can read, out of the several he posted. When or if he does that, perhaps you could suggest a link that deals specifically with refuting his information? We'll have to wait and see.
I am simply not interested in anything bobbo posts. I find his views on Israel disturbing due to him not having a problem with what the Israelis are doing. To me that has no place in the civilized world.
I think that maybe we can start to make some progress now, with bobbo, Nessie, and you taking a rational approach to discussions. I'm hoping I won't lose any of you so I'll be vigilant in not getting into any contradictory discussion for the time being.
I am rational and I don’t have a problem with having a discussion.
One question: You used the term "Jewish-Zionist-Fascist invaders". Could you explain what you mean by that?
It was me having a moment of whimsy. Pay it no mind.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:46 pm

I can't post any links for you because that would be in bad taste on this site.
"Bad taste" isn't a concern here as you've surely worked out from your investigations.

So go ahead, feel free to post the direct links.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:48 pm

montgomery wrote:

Your {!#%@} post was about information on the Holocaust, not nukes or anything else.

"a sack of hammers"

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:06 pm

montgomery wrote:

Your {!#%@} post was about information on the Holocaust, not nukes or anything else.

"a sack of hammers"
Off-topic spam.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:07 pm

No, I reminded you of what you posted about when you brought up the "Zionist lobby."

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:09 pm

Maybe we should go easy on the child. It's possible he's not only afflicted with a severe case of reading comprehension deficit, but also some type of speech impairment/dyslexic/functional disability?