Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred Leuchter

Discussions
Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Re: Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred Leuchter

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:16 pm

Denying-History wrote:He wouldn’t. Even after he’s “evaluated both sides” I’m pretty sure he will be posting the same way he is now.
Almost forgot his paranoid obsession with being supposedly coerced into admitting he's a denier.

I couldn't give a fack whether he is or he isn't. If he is, it's the least of his problems.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:05 am

>> some sort of weird, subjective test of national allegiances

I thought I'd passed the test. I told him "Nambia," clear as day. But he asked me again, after I'd swallowed hard and stated my allegiance. With him and his stock phrases, repetitive dodges, and recurrent decorum lessons, it is less interesting than raising a kid with OCD.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:06 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:He wouldn’t. Even after he’s “evaluated both sides” I’m pretty sure he will be posting the same way he is now.
Almost forgot his paranoid obsession with being supposedly coerced into admitting he's a denier.

I couldn't give a fack whether he is or he isn't. If he is, it's the least of his problems.
Bingo. Denier, "skeptic," "investigator," Miss Manners: he has yet to make an interesting point.

And my guess is that Jeffk can fall for his act for the next 10 years, and he still will have yet to make an interesting point - or even give Jeffk a straight answer.

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:50 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

Bingo. Denier, "skeptic," "investigator," Miss Manners: he has yet to make an interesting point.

And my guess is that Jeffk can fall for his act for the next 10 years, and he still will have yet to make an interesting point - or even give Jeffk a straight answer.
I think Jeff's just entertaining the idea.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:54 am

Not worth entertaining, IMO, and certainly not entertaining.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:02 am

Denying-History wrote:
And my guess is that Jeffk can fall for his act for the next 10 years, .........
Voila! An attack on JeffK now, and so soon. And all JeffK has done has been to change his manners from rude attacks to carrying on a rational and adult conversation with me, without making any concessions. Paranoia anyone, with your morning coffee?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:06 am

montgomery wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
And my guess is that Jeffk can fall for his act for the next 10 years, .........
Voila! An attack on JeffK now, and so soon. And all JeffK has done has been to change his manners from rude attacks to carrying on a rational and adult conversation with me, without making any concessions. Paranoia anyone, with your morning coffee?
Please do not attribute to dear, innocent D-H my vicious, obnoxious attacks. D-H actually disagreed with me! LOL

Yes, I disagree with Jeffk on how to deal with trolling. Big deal. Jeffk disagrees with me on this point, I disagree with him. The sun comes up, the sun goes down.

If you actually bothered "investigating," you would find that we posting here disagree with and criticize one another, far from subscribing dogmatically to an ideology (to use your mistaken words), often - and on some pretty big issues, not trivial things like what to say to clowns. We're good with it. No one sees criticism or disagreement as an attack or existential threat. Oh, except you.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:18 am

montgomery wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
I didn't say that... So good editing skills...
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:42 pm

montgomery wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Please do not attribute to dear, innocent D-H my vicious, obnoxious attacks. D-H actually disagreed with me! LOL

Yes, I disagree with Jeffk on how to deal with trolling. Big deal. Jeffk disagrees with me on this point, I disagree with him. The sun comes up, the sun goes down.

If you actually bothered "investigating," you would find that we posting here disagree with and criticize one another, far from subscribing dogmatically to an ideology (to use your mistaken words), often - and on some pretty big issues, not trivial things like what to say to clowns. We're good with it. No one sees criticism or disagreement as an attack or existential threat. Oh, except you.

Hey!!!!!!!

:D

I keep seeing my name brought up, no wonder my ears are burning!!!!

LOL

Truth is I have a great deal of patience and curiosity. If nothing else it’s different than dealing with Shredblue (who vanished without a trace) or the ghost of Greg Gerdes.

So right now I’m interested in seeing how this will go. We are on a bit of time limit, Montgomery. I’m slowly slogging my way through a very extensive biography of Joseph Stalin and after that I want to finish the history of the USSR. Once I finish with those I’ve got some other books on hold from the library that will bring me back to this topic. I’ll be more interested on posting information on those books. In addition it’s football season and the holidays are coming up so I may not have as much time to watch old IHR videos.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:12 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Denying-History wrote:

Hey!!!!!!!

:D

I keep seeing my name brought up, no wonder my ears are burning!!!!

LOL

Truth is I have a great deal of patience and curiosity. If nothing else it’s different than dealing with Shredblue (who vanished without a trace) or the ghost of Greg Gerdes.

So right now I’m interested in seeing how this will go. We are on a bit of time limit, Montgomery. I’m slowly slogging my way through a very extensive biography of Joseph Stalin and after that I want to finish the history of the USSR. Once I finish with those I’ve got some other books on hold from the library that will bring me back to this topic. I’ll be more interested on posting information on those books. In addition it’s football season and the holidays are coming up so I may not have as much time to watch old IHR videos.
Lol as I said earlier you dare to entertain him.
Joseph E. Davies

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:55 pm

montgomery wrote:
Denying-History wrote:

How do you think you should deal with what you call trolling?