Mass Grave Surveys

Discussions
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Re: Mass Grave Surveys

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:22 pm

Yes. But going back isn't always a bad thing - often something is noticed that wasn't of importance then but now might assist tying up some loose end(s).
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:48 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:The shoah was not by bullets as you so strongly constantly asset: it was by gassing. Are you now changing your mind on this?
With that, you have just added to your own stupidity.
Especially since we’ve recently gone over this for montgomery and VFX:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:As an aside ... the gas chambers focus of deniers, and the game they play that non-gas chamber killings are some kind of challenge to some "official story," is a pathetic straw man.

Hilberg had 2,700,000 Jews perishing in German-run camps (six of them death camps), not all by gassing operations; 150,000+ Jews perishing in Romanian and Serbian camps; and 2,200,000+ in open-air shootings and from privation.

A tabulation posted by Nick Terry in this forum in 2016 updates Hilberg as follows: in 8 camps, mostly from gassing operations, slightly fewer than 2,700,000 Jewish deaths; mass shootings maximum 2,000,000; and from privation, death marches, other KLs, labor camps, Romania about 700,000.

So about 50-53% in camps with gassing operations, not all of these victims killed by gassing. Or just more than half the victims in these death camps. And just shy of 50% of the victims perishing by other means, most of them in mass shooting operations carried out by the Germans.

Any honest discussion of "the gas chambers legend" needs to start with numbers something like these. Pretending that scholars or historians - anyone other deniers and the uninformed, actually - reduce the genocide of European Jews to gassing (and a master plan and 6 million) is nothing more than a disingenuous tactic.
Thw amount of repetition and review of basics these two cause is tedious.
Mattogno presents his favorite witnesses and they all turn out to be bogus. (that's my assumption based on nobody willing to say otherwise)

Who's your favorite eye witness? None of Mattogno's I assume?

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Could you keep what Mattogno has to say to one thread? Or post here what he has to say about the survey of mass graves.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:34 pm

And the reward for the effort: trolling all other threads with it.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:39 pm

Nessie wrote:Could you keep what Mattogno has to say to one thread? Or post here what he has to say about the survey of mass graves.
No Nessie, I don't think that's a reasonable request. No thread stays on topic and all threads are full of spamming and personal insults. And besides, I'm trying to cross reference Mattogno's list of bogus witnesses with those witnesses being relied upon here.

I've asked stat.mech. who is his favorite eye witness and I'll ask you too? I'm mostly interested in testimony that dates back to at least Nuremberg and earlier but if none exist them at least the earliest. Stotries of the 50's to the 90's are not as reliable in my opinion and especially when they are modifications of earlier eye witness stories.

I'm finding that the lack of sophistication in far too many early eye witness stories just reveals most of them to be bogus. Somebody referred to one of them as the lobster steaming method which is almost a laughing matter! Now I'm wanting to see some that have managed to remain credible over the years. Can you help?

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Revs and their gurus... part 345.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:44 pm

montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:The shoah was not by bullets as you so strongly constantly asset: it was by gassing. Are you now changing your mind on this?
With that, you have just added to your own stupidity.
Especially since we’ve recently gone over this for montgomery and VFX:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:As an aside ... the gas chambers focus of deniers, and the game they play that non-gas chamber killings are some kind of challenge to some "official story," is a pathetic straw man.

Hilberg had 2,700,000 Jews perishing in German-run camps (six of them death camps), not all by gassing operations; 150,000+ Jews perishing in Romanian and Serbian camps; and 2,200,000+ in open-air shootings and from privation.

A tabulation posted by Nick Terry in this forum in 2016 updates Hilberg as follows: in 8 camps, mostly from gassing operations, slightly fewer than 2,700,000 Jewish deaths; mass shootings maximum 2,000,000; and from privation, death marches, other KLs, labor camps, Romania about 700,000.

So about 50-53% in camps with gassing operations, not all of these victims killed by gassing. Or just more than half the victims in these death camps. And just shy of 50% of the victims perishing by other means, most of them in mass shooting operations carried out by the Germans.

Any honest discussion of "the gas chambers legend" needs to start with numbers something like these. Pretending that scholars or historians - anyone other deniers and the uninformed, actually - reduce the genocide of European Jews to gassing (and a master plan and 6 million) is nothing more than a disingenuous tactic.
Thw amount of repetition and review of basics these two cause is tedious.
Mattogno presents his favorite witnesses and they all turn out to be bogus. (that's my assumption based on nobody willing to say otherwise)

Who's your favorite eye witness? None of Mattogno's I assume?
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is a perfect example of trolling.

Did VFX ever link to where Nessie constantly asserted that the mass murder was by gassing and not at all by bullets? Which was the topic of the post of mine which montgomery trolled . . .
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:45 pm

montgomery wrote: as the lobster steaming method which is almost a laughing matter!
this is pig ignorant

and since when is mass murder a laughing matter?

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:48 pm

When you first become a troll and a crank like this pair I guess.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:48 pm

montgomery wrote: as the lobster steaming method which is almost a laughing matter!
this is pig ignorant

I said almost a laughing matter. And I was repeating the tasteless remark that one of your accomplices had written about comparing people to lobsters. (or cooking people like lobsters. And you might want to talk to JeffK who is now comparing people to bunnies?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:02 pm

Da fuq?
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:44 am

this is pig ignorant

Mocking the victims with this kind of crap is so 2008.

I missed the tasteless remark by one of my "accomplices" (I read VFX's brain dead musings about this) but I am eager to read it. Link please.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:45 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Da fuq?
Who knows?

When you started "entertaining" him, he seemed barely competent. It gets worse by the post.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:24 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Da fuq?
Who knows?

When you started "entertaining" him, he seemed barely competent. It gets worse by the post.
He fixates on the weirdest crap. I make a flippant statement and now I’m comparing people to bunnies. It’s like I committed a crime against humanity.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:45 am

Come on, get real, he is playing a (dumb) game, pretending that he thought you were comparing the victims to critters rather than mocking the vapidity and dishonesty of deniers like Mattogno.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:03 am

No, he actually berated me about it. But, hey, he now berates me for everything I say. I do find his threat about telling Pyrro on me funny. Eventually he may find someone who cares.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:31 am

Diversions - anything to get away from answering sensibly and participating rationally in actual discussion. S/he's quite versed in that tired old :chimp: game.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:44 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:No, he actually berated me about it. But, hey, he now berates me for everything I say. I do find his threat about telling Pyrro on me funny. Eventually he may find someone who cares.
I saw it, what I meant was that he pretended to miss your point. That's the game he keeps playing. No one could be as dumb as he pretends to be, even if irony isn't in his sweet spot.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:31 pm

Beam me up Scottie, ....................