The History of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict

Discussions
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Re: The History of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:33 pm

Yeah, they're treating us to sights and noise this forum seldom gets to witness. :lol:
Lard, save me from your followers.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:52 pm

Facts: what are the Palestinians going to DO to change their situation? Fact is, doing nothing more than calling the other side "disgusting" doesn't appear to be working. Maybe more than 70 years is needed?

Silly Hoomans.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:04 am

Because I've never followed/delved into the IvP dispute, I did find the four maps I posted above to be very FACT oriented...how the Palestinians would have been (I assume) better off to have accepted UN Proposed and Israeli accepted borders. but they rejected such offers opting for "we want it all" even though we keep losing every war we start.

I felt a bit uncomfortable because there never has been a "Palestine" formally recognized ((until maybe just recently?)). Close in wording, but the Palestinian Mandate or the Palestinian Protectorate is not a formal recognition. I came across the more interesting rebuttal to the Four Maps labeling them all "LIES" that I think is more accurate...but I can't get them to post on this forum, I can only link to them. https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... tedIndex=0

I'm sure the claimed lies are well known by the anti-Zionists, Pro-Palestinians, Disgusted Ones, or whatever the label of the day is but it catches my concern. There never has been a Palestine: just Arabs in the area that Arabs out of the area don't want moving into their countries. Tribalism at its finest. No Palestinian Land until the Jews granted them some. Some.....not all....so the Palestinains think they can get more if they continue to agitate. Learning NOTHING from their own experienced History. British Controled Land, then Jordan and Egypt: only Israel has given the Palestinian any land "of their own." Yes....I know the opressive regime won't give them the vote so that the Arabs could once again have dominion over ALL the land.

Heh, heh: this is what losing wars of occupation is all about. Is that Fact enough for anyone?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:47 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
montgomery wrote:Suffice to say that anyone who can actually support the horrendous slaughter of Palestinians and the Israeli apartheid regime, has lost credibility and is suspect on anything else they try to say on this section of the forum.

Sadly, most of the holocaust promotion side only spew insults most of the time anyway.
Insults are all they have. If they had facts on their side, they would share them. They don't have the facts on their side. Emotional shrieking and insults are necessary to keep a rational discussion of the facts off the table. For if rational discussion were allowed, the whole holocaust narrative would collapse.
Ran out of quips to post in the Einsatzgruppen thread, did you Maryzilla?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:48 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I wonder if this means David is going to make an appearance and talk about ice dancing or the googly eyed lady.
That would be nice. He still owes us a map of Majdanek marked to show just what the hell he was babbling about for 2 years.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"