March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Discussions
montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:30 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:I've blocked them both as time wasting trolls.
Have you unblocked us Darren? I think it's not wise to resort to the 'troll' accusation for all of use who are skeptics. Being skeptical or even being a denier is not 'trolling'.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Darren Wilshak » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Not sure why he's quoting me. I've got him on ignore if he needs reminding.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:38 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Not sure why he's quoting me. I've got him on ignore if he needs reminding.
Better be careful, statements like that trigger mighty tizzies. :-P


ETA But their beginnings lie in other topics, of course. Smear as far and wide as possible....
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Darren Wilshak » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:59 pm

Its a good night, I reckon.

The other crank with the thing about the Nazi party who deletes half their posts is not here yet.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:41 pm

montgomery wrote:We have a list of bogus witnesses that were presented by Mattogno,
Link to the list, then.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:08 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
montgomery wrote:We have a list of bogus witnesses that were presented by Mattogno,
Link to the list, then.
See the index in the OP quote on the AR thread. Page 5, a-v.

Jeeeeeeeez, have you not understood all this time what I've been talking about? Please, is that my fault?

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:44 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
montgomery wrote:We have a list of bogus witnesses that were presented by Mattogno,
Link to the list, then.
One of my favorites is Richard Glazar. His story isn't just a whopper, it's a double whopper with cheese!

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:39 am

montgomery wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
montgomery wrote:We have a list of bogus witnesses that were presented by Mattogno,
Link to the list, then.
See the index in the OP quote on the AR thread. Page 5, a-v.

Jeeeeeeeez, have you not understood all this time what I've been talking about? Please, is that my fault?
That's not a list of bogus witnesses, it's an index. I thought you wrote, "We have a list of bogus witnesses that were presented by Mattogno," how about that, you did.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:40 am

montgomery wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
montgomery wrote:We have a list of bogus witnesses that were presented by Mattogno,
Link to the list, then.
One of my favorites is Richard Glazar. His story isn't just a whopper, it's a double whopper with cheese!
After you reply about Münzberger, Krzepicki, and Rabinowicz, tell us about it. You do realize that Il Re di Convoluzione does refer to two of these three, not sure why he leaves one of them out, other than his usual cherrypicking.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:52 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
montgomery wrote:We have a list of bogus witnesses that were presented by Mattogno,
Link to the list, then.
One of my favorites is Richard Glazar. His story isn't just a whopper, it's a double whopper with cheese!
After you reply about Münzberger, Krzepicki, and Rabinowicz, tell us about it. You do realize that Il Re di Convoluzione does refer to two of these three, not sure why he leaves one of them out, other than his usual cherrypicking.
I might have to take him off ignore for HIS analysis of Glazar.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:01 am

I do appreciate his recent posts. Since the beginning of his AR thread, he's had a link to a discussion of two of the individuals, it turns out, whose names are on "the list of bogus witnesses that were presented by Mattogno," about which he has since been spamming as though no one would answer him with, er, discussion of anyone on "the list of bogus witnesses that were presented by Mattogno." Such sustained idiocy is not easy to bring off. What he manages is to be thoroughly obnoxious whilst straddling the line between obtuseness and mendacity that we so treasure in actual deniers.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Hans
Poster
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Hans » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:16 am

Hans wrote:
montgomery wrote:The Mogilev Test Gassing (warning, graphic video)

I took a chance because I'm not particulary into graphic! And then there was no graphic?
I would suggest that it's evidence of a sort, with lots of questions needing to be answered. However, it's undeniable that the setup would have been intended to gas somebody or something. Or at the very least, a setup that would illustrate an effective method of doing so.
Do not hesitate to ask your numerous questions! (that have not been yet addressed in the linked series of postings).
montgomery, don't be so shy, let's just start with your top three questions on the footage that have not yet been addressed in the linked series of blog postings.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:50 am

montgomery, meet Hans Metzner, he's one of the experts I told you about,
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
It's your job to instruct me on the technical stuff. Remember, you're the self-declared expert
. . . Btw I am not a self-declared expert, I'm a guy who posts on a discussion board and has the unfortunate name Statistical Mechanic. We do have experts who come here from time to time . . .
Like Hans, I am interested in your questions. Hans is a super nice guy, so maybe you'll stop being so cagey with Hans and actually, at last, say something.

Many of us here have learned a great deal from Hans and so will look forward to what you ask and what Hans replies.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Montgomery is busy speculating about my family life, trolling in his usual inept way, and lecturing people on decorum, but he can't find time to reply to Hans.

He doesn't have any excuses for dodging Hans' request. Hans isn't an {!#%@} like me. So what's up with the dodging?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:04 pm

Hans induces :fright: in it.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:14 pm

Hans wrote:
Hans wrote:
montgomery wrote:The Mogilev Test Gassing (warning, graphic video)

I took a chance because I'm not particulary into graphic! And then there was no graphic?
I would suggest that it's evidence of a sort, with lots of questions needing to be answered. However, it's undeniable that the setup would have been intended to gas somebody or something. Or at the very least, a setup that would illustrate an effective method of doing so.
Do not hesitate to ask your numerous questions! (that have not been yet addressed in the linked series of postings).
montgomery, don't be so shy, let's just start with your top three questions on the footage that have not yet been addressed in the linked series of blog postings.
Hans, I've been told you are a very nice guy and that's what I'm interested in finding on this forum. So let's get into the topic of your choice. I can entertain both your and Nessie's replies at the same time but you'll have to be patient because of the volume of replies I'm getting, as well as a real life outside this forum. So let's begin.

I'll just begin by saying that you already need to pull in your horns a bit and not suggest that I'm shy. Neither of us will be talking down to each other if this is going to work.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:16 pm

Can't answer a simple question, eh? I figured.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:43 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Can't answer a simple question, eh? I figured.
I'm very interested in what Hans will say on gassing. But in all honesty, I have to say that I've become very skeptical of any information from anybody who resorts to the bad behavior. Hans has already started by suggesting that I'm being shy and I have every right to pick up on that and condemn it. Hans is going to have to accept my position. As will everybody else!

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:52 pm

montgomery wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Can't answer a simple question, eh? I figured.
I'm very interested in what Hans will say on gassing.
Then read the the pieces at the links he posted here and then here, for chrissakes, instead of worrying about whether he is polite or not. He is, very, you can trust me on this.

And go ahead with the questions you said you had instead of stalling more.
montgomery wrote:But in all honesty, I have to say that I've become very skeptical of any information from anybody who resorts to the bad behavior.
Which shows only that you are about trolling and games and not information and analysis. You know, engage the argument and not the person making it. So you're saying you cannot get enough of a grip on yourself to do that?
montgomery wrote:Hans has already started by suggesting that I'm being shy and I have every right to pick up on that and condemn it.
It's a figure of speech, you could hear it at a state fair, "Don't be shy, step right up." Who knew you were such a dainty little snowflake?
montgomery wrote:Hans is going to have to accept my position. As will everybody else!
Accept it? I revel in it, coward.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:58 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Can't answer a simple question, eh? I figured.
Or discern what even a simple request is.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:00 pm

:hmm: Garsh, one wonders what intense paranoia is gonna make of that... :lol:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:02 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Can't answer a simple question, eh? I figured.
Or discern what even a simple request is.

Clearly a major part of his problem is that he has absolutely no fundamental understanding of what the word "witness" means.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:05 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Can't answer a simple question, eh? I figured.
Or discern what even a simple request is.

Clearly a major part of his problem is that he has absolutely no fundamental understanding of what the word "witness" means.
And now witless witness listing has become his way to dodge Hans' polite and simple request.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:07 pm

Maybe s/he should investigate Julius Streicher? I'm sure that would be a fruitful endeavor. (Gentle on those pearls, tho.)
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:11 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Can't answer a simple question, eh? I figured.
Or discern what even a simple request is.

Clearly a major part of his problem is that he has absolutely no fundamental understanding of what the word "witness" means.
And now witless witness listing has become his way to dodge Hans' polite and simple request.
Witless witness, witless witness, witless witness.

Peter piper picked a peck of ........................

We're going to talk about Wiernik and I'll be willing to do it until it falls off the rails.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:12 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Can't answer a simple question, eh? I figured.
Or discern what even a simple request is.

Clearly a major part of his problem is that he has absolutely no fundamental understanding of what the word "witness" means.
And now witless witness listing has become his way to dodge Hans' polite and simple request.
I'd like to see him get back to that too.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:15 pm

montgomery wrote:We're going to talk about Wiernik and I'll be willing to do it until it falls off the rails.
Do what you like, I personally find your cowardice in the Hans matter astonishing. I will allow you a chance to redeem yourself and salvage your facing reputation. I hope others are as generous. You {!#%@} with me, no worries, but {!#%@} with Hans is a no-no.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:19 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
montgomery wrote:We're going to talk about Wiernik and I'll be willing to do it until it falls off the rails.
Do what you like, I personally find your cowardice in the Hans matter astonishing. I will allow you a chance to redeem yourself and salvage your facing reputation. I hope others are as generous. You {!#%@} with me, no worries, but {!#%@} with Hans is a no-no.
I'll be discussing the issues with Hans when he gets back. Right now I'm asking you to discuss Wiernik and answer my questions on him being your credible witness. As for Hans, Hans will get exactly what he deserves from me.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:21 pm

montgomery wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
montgomery wrote:We're going to talk about Wiernik and I'll be willing to do it until it falls off the rails.
Do what you like, I personally find your cowardice in the Hans matter astonishing. I will allow you a chance to redeem yourself and salvage your facing reputation. I hope others are as generous. You {!#%@} with me, no worries, but {!#%@} with Hans is a no-no.
I'll be discussing the issues with Hans when he gets back. Right now I'm asking you to discuss Wiernik and answer my questions on him being your credible witness. As for Hans, Hans will get exactly what he deserves from me.
Well, you see, I am still waiting for you to discuss the witness names I gave you a couple days ago. In the meantime, it is really fun to see how afraid you are of Hans.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

"montgomery" uses so-called humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:24 pm

. :chicken:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Balsamo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1914
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Balsamo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:28 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
montgomery wrote:All films that are claimed to be documentaries matter a whole lot when they're beinig pushed as the truth. Schindler's List did irreparable damage to the truth. Thank you for at least beginning to attempt to talk about something on-topic and not just personal insults and spam!
Schindlers list never advertised itself as a documentary... It was a Historical Drama.

Currently you are posting spam actually by your standards, this is unrelated to the thread.
We're somehow onto Schindler's List in a thread on T-4? Holy moly!!!! A piss-poor diversionary attempt, I'd say. Anyway, for the record, I agree with your points about films - and I really disliked Schindler's List.

Thanks. I do understand better now why i really LIKE Schindler's list, ;) by far Spielberg's masterpiece, one of those very few that i can actually watch again and again. My wife does agree under the condition that i shut up and refrain myself from any "corrective remarks". I agree and have voices in my head all along the movie but hell what a acting performance from...well ALL OF THEM : Ben Kingsley, of course, Ralf Fiennes, of course, Liam Neeson's best role...but all the various characters...After a couple of minutes, you stop thinking "purely historical details" but goes with the immersion into the tragedy.
Without doubt the best Drama (NOT documentary Not pure history...I insist on Drama) on the genocide ever.
And at second thought, it is not even not a movie on the genocide as it chose to focus on those who survived, the real genocide is suggested although the cleaning of the ghetto is a great work of reconstitution.

But then, indeed...How the {!#%@} is Schindler's list related to T-4?
And How is T-4 related to the "Holocaust"?
Oh and since when is T-4 on Denier's agenda? Does anyone deny this operation which leaked back then and known by everyone in Germany?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:30 pm

LOL, of course you liked Schindler's List . . . :)
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:32 pm

Balsamo wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
montgomery wrote:All films that are claimed to be documentaries matter a whole lot when they're beinig pushed as the truth. Schindler's List did irreparable damage to the truth. Thank you for at least beginning to attempt to talk about something on-topic and not just personal insults and spam!
Schindlers list never advertised itself as a documentary... It was a Historical Drama.

Currently you are posting spam actually by your standards, this is unrelated to the thread.
We're somehow onto Schindler's List in a thread on T-4? Holy moly!!!! A piss-poor diversionary attempt, I'd say. Anyway, for the record, I agree with your points about films - and I really disliked Schindler's List.

Thanks. I do understand better now why i really LIKE Schindler's list, ;) by far Spielberg's masterpiece, one of those very few that i can actually watch again and again. My wife does agree under the condition that i shut up and refrain myself from any "corrective remarks". I agree and have voices in my head all along the movie but hell what a acting performance from...well ALL OF THEM : Ben Kingsley, of course, Ralf Fiennes, of course, Liam Neeson's best role...but all the various characters...After a couple of minutes, you stop thinking "purely historical details" but goes with the immersion into the tragedy.
Without doubt the best Drama (NOT documentary Not pure history...I insist on Drama) on the genocide ever.
And at second thought, it is not even not a movie on the genocide as it chose to focus on those who survived, the real genocide is suggested although the cleaning of the ghetto is a great work of reconstitution.

But then, indeed...How the {!#%@} is Schindler's list related to T-4?
And How is T-4 related to the "Holocaust"?
Oh and since when is T-4 on Denier's agenda? Does anyone deny this operation which leaked back then and known by everyone in Germany?
What's your point Balsamo? That is, as relates to what I've said?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:37 pm

montgomery wrote:What's your point Balsamo? That is, as relates to what I've said?
Somebody thinks he is the center of the universe. And that all posts are about him.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9587
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:38 pm

Never seen Schindler’s List, I’m a bad goy.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:43 pm

Was that some kind of crack about montgomery? :)
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:45 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Never seen Schindler’s List, I’m a bad goy.
You should! YOU will gain a new perspective from it. And you should also read up on information pertaining to the movie and how it was originally passed off as non-fiction. Also, the fact that some libraries will place the book in the non-fiction section.

I mention that because it should never happen and all H.P.'ers like you should be vocal on making sure it doesn't happen any more. The H.D. crowd went to town capitalizing on that sort of bogus crap.

Do you want to talk about Wiernik? It looks like everybody else is ducking out on it.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:47 pm

Did he give Hans a reply?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:48 pm

Doesn't s/he already have some information/material that includes Wiernik to peruse and answer?
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: March 1941: Nazis use humour to deny gassing the insane

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:51 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Doesn't s/he already have some information/material that includes Wiernik to peruse and answer?
Maybe I do but it's skipped my attention. I did search Mattogno Wiernik and posted what I found. Now I'm asking for comments on that. It's just a simple matter of S.M. saying he rejects it or whatever the hel- he wants to do with it. Wiernik is his choice, not mine.