Discussions
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Whitefish neo-nazi march

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:43 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:12 pm
Battling Trump and the Republicans tooth and nail over items is one thing, trying to impeach Trump is another. I’m saying deal with it realistically. Keep investigations open, protect them while working on progressive items your base wants. If investigations turn up things open those avenues.
Trump's 2nd post-vote statement was to threaten the Democrats with "reverse investigations"; he also claimed that the voting shows that voters have "finally" concluded that the Mueller investigation is a "disgusting witch hunt." McConnell made bellicose statements along the same lines this morning.

I think they'e scared of something.
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
I think we are essentially in agreement.
I refuse to agree! LOL
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
That doesn’t matter. Force the Senate and Trump to say no. Even if you don’t make it work go on the offensive and force them to either say no or compromise.

I think this is key. Show leadership, take the initiative, keep up the pressure. You now have the Congress, use it. Make the Republicans and Trump react to you for a change.
I agree but I'd prioritize blocking GOP attempts to overturn healthcare gains, immigration reform and corruption.
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
That’s good but I wouldn’t make it go first. Push other things like healthcare to the forefront.That’s what convinces me that this Congress should start with Healthcare.
And it what makes me wonder! I really think that the Dems need to get out of the position they are in on immigration.
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
I can’t make that assumption, at least not yet. The key is finding a good Democratic candidate, not one of the old guard.
I thrive on pessimism. LOL

Please, not Avenatti! But, yes, someone new who can speak, connect, and think on his or her feet.

The top three Dems in the House are all pushing 70.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:44 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:43 pm

Trump's 2nd post-vote statement was to threaten the Democrats with "reverse investigations"; he also claimed that the voting shows that voters have "finally" concluded that the Mueller investigation is a "disgusting witch hunt." McConnell made bellicose statements along the same lines this morning.

Good. :twisted:

Trump’s long skirted the edge of the law during his business practices so naturally this extended to his campaign. Frankly that’s extended into his presidency. McConnell is a hypocritical, self-righteous windbag who deserves to twist in the wind.
I refuse to agree! LOL
See, this is just confusing, aren’t (((we)))all members of Hasbara together??????
:lol:
I agree
See, that’s not going to work... :D
but I'd prioritize blocking GOP attempts to overturn healthcare gains, immigration reform and corruption.
Sounds like a plan so inevitably the Democrats will do something completely stupid and lose again in 2020.
I really think that the Dems need to get out of the position they are in on immigration.
I think so as well. It’s just a sticking point that Trump and Republicans will continue to hammer on.
I thrive on pessimism. LOL
After last night in Oklahoma I’m getting that way.... :D

It’s funny, my wife immediately started looking for jobs in other states. She’s an Okie to her core yet she’s just fed up with it.
Please, not Avenatti! But, yes, someone new who can speak, connect, and think on his or her feet.

The top three Dems in the House are all pushing 70.
Yeah, Avenatti is a disaster waiting to happen.

No more of the old guard. I think O’Rourke might be it but he doesn’t have experience yet. May be some dark horse that hasn’t shown up yet.
“They say..that in Slonim they gathered in the town square 14,000 people...and all were machine-gunned. I ask you, is it possible to believe such a thing?...How can the world remain silent? It is probably not true.”
Calel Perechodnik, Polish Jew, 1942

https://twitter.com/jonronson/status/10 ... 24832?s=21

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:02 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:44 pm
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:43 pm

Good. :twisted:

Trump’s long skirted the edge of the law during his business practices so naturally this extended to his campaign. Frankly that’s extended into his presidency. McConnell is a hypocritical, self-righteous windbag who deserves to twist in the wind.
From The Grauniad just now:
Trump is yelling at reporters including April Ryan to sit down.

Now Trump calls on a woman reporter who asks him whether the election of two Muslim American women to Congress represents a rejection of his message.

Trump says employment numbers for minorities are high.

Philip Rucker

@PhilipRucker
This Trump news conference is going off the rails. President is losing his cool and snapping at reporters, from @Acosta to @PeterAlexander to @AprilDRyan.

11:33 AM - Nov 7, 2018
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
See, this is just confusing, aren’t (((we)))all members of Hasbara together??????
:lol:
Yes, we are Zionists, every one of us!!
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
See, that’s not going to work... :D
We must learn to disguise this coordination better.
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sounds like a plan so inevitably the Democrats will do something completely stupid and lose again in 2020.
Electoral reform should be a big issue they push in the states.
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
It’s funny, my wife immediately started looking for jobs in other states. She’s an Okie to her core yet she’s just fed up with it.
We finally gave up on moving to Sweden. . . . It's a kind of out the frying pan into the fire sort of realization!
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Yeah, Avenatti is a disaster waiting to happen.
He and Hillary need to stop making public statements.
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
No more of the old guard. I think O’Rourke might be it but he doesn’t have experience yet. May be some dark horse that hasn’t shown up yet.
And he has no position . . .

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:04 pm

I caught some of Trump losing his mind...poor fellow, this is not the way to #MAGA!!!!

LOL
“They say..that in Slonim they gathered in the town square 14,000 people...and all were machine-gunned. I ask you, is it possible to believe such a thing?...How can the world remain silent? It is probably not true.”

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:10 pm

Tester appears to have won Montana ... President Magic Touch will have lost that one.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:24 pm

And now let's unKemp Georgia and get a Scott-free Florida. :twisted:
Lard, save me from your followers.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:49 pm

I personally will sleep better tonight know Kemp is in charge of the counting for his election.

Watching clips of Trump's press conference - he is hatstand. This is starting off ugly as hell.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:53 pm

As much as I dislike seeing cuckoo in the WH, I do enjoy seeing McTurtle stuck with the monster he created.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:30 pm

McConnell and Trump sure are angry for just having won bigly. I believe it was a "complete victory" that has so upset the dodos.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:49 pm

Bye bye Jeffie, here we go, bad craziness will be happening .... this is also why the numbers in the Senate matter: with a 1 or 2 seat margin, Trump might have had trouble winning approval for Frank, Thieirack, Gürtner, or Freisler. Steve King? The suddenly unemployed Kris Kobach? Naw, Lindsey!!!!

Rosenstein no longer would head Mueller probe. Ok, no investigations - that will mean that when Mueller is fired, his findings disappear into the Potomac with what's left of him.

I'm just kidding - he will bring in Lindsey to help Rudy write a final report - "Clinton and Dems Colluded Bigly" and that will be that. But at least we will be spared House investigations. Just sayin'.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Yeah, just got the notification. Not a surprise but I imagine the toxic Keebler elf Sessions is feeling a little wounded. Here he tried to play the faithful soldier yet wasn’t beholden enough to the boss.

I imagine it will be a race against time, getting Session’s replacement through the Senate while a Democratic Congress works to protect Mueller.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:13 pm

A. There's not a Democratic Congress. B. What can Congress do with Mitch and his big majority in the Senate and Trump with signing power? C. Right now, Rosenstein is out of the picture, and Trump can shape the final report. D. Will be interesting to see what Rod and the other heroes of the Resistance do.

(starting a new Trump thread in this one was perhaps not the most brilliant idea Jeff_36, Balmoral, and I ever had!)

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:23 pm

Wasn't the DoJ's number four with a yuge conflict of interest already absolved of said conflict by McGahn in March?

ETA https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/ ... ver-959425 (that seems to be it, the article itself didn't open fully :pardon:)

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:30 pm

Yes, its nicely inconspiciously inconspicuous Stat Mech.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:34 pm

There was a '60s slogan to the effect that the only thing that can work is a revolution, and revolutions never work.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:37 pm

Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:13 pm
A. There's not a Democratic Congress. B. What can Congress do with Mitch and his big majority in the Senate and Trump with signing power? C. Right now, Rosenstein is out of the picture, and Trump can shape the final report. D. Will be interesting to see what Rod and the other heroes of the Resistance do.

(starting a new Trump thread in this one was perhaps not the most brilliant idea Jeff_36, Balmoral, and I ever had!)
All the above is true, at least until January when the new Congress meets.

So, Sessions is out and Trump will make a temporary appointment in his place until he comes up with a new nominee. Trump’s appointee takes charge and shuts things down before anyone can make a peep.

Makes sense. Nothing really disappears and a Democratic Congress can take it back up again next year, I suppose.

We’ll see.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:44 pm

Alright, so, clarification on what might happen with Sessions leaving.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... ot-expect/

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:37 pm

Why isn't it true when the new Congress meets?
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
a Democratic Congress can take it back up again next year, I suppose.
This is where you're losing me: the new Congress won't be Democratic. The Democrats will control the House; the Republicans will have a bigger majority than now in the Senate.

No bills can pass without passing both chambers. The only bills that can pass thus have to have bipartisan support - but not only is that elusive but also the Mueller investigation, Trump's criminality, corruption, the breakdowns in regular processes, the family breakups and attempts to circumvent the law and Constitution (certain executive orders, election processes, etc) are not topics where the two parties will cooperate. Aren't House investigations one of the major tools that the Democrats will have in this situation?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:44 pm

that seems to be on Rosenstein's possible departure?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:26 pm

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:39 pm

Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:59 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Why isn't it true when the new Congress meets?
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
a Democratic Congress can take it back up again next year, I suppose.
This is where you're losing me: the new Congress won't be Democratic. The Democrats will control the House; the Republicans will have a bigger majority than now in the Senate.

No bills can pass without passing both chambers. The only bills that can pass thus have to have bipartisan support - but not only is that elusive but also the Mueller investigation, Trump's criminality, corruption, the breakdowns in regular processes, the family breakups and attempts to circumvent the law and Constitution (certain executive orders, election processes, etc) are not topics where the two parties will cooperate. Aren't House investigations one of the major tools that the Democrats will have in this situation?
OK, let me try this again.

The House can open its own investigation. There is already talk that they will call Mueller to testify in a televised hearing and there is nothing stopping them from using their powers of subpoena. Mueller would still have the results of his investigation up until the point where Trump fires him (which I now think happens at some point be it sooner or later).

So investigations will continue in some form or another. Trump doesn’t care about any backlash that comes from getting rid of Mueller now that midterms are over. I don’t think he ever did but now that midterms have come and gone and he knows what he is dealing with.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:43 pm

Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:02 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

It’s older but I think this still applies.

Rosenstein is no longer overseeing it, Whitaker is:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... probe/amp/

Whitaker criticized Mueller in the past so he’s the perfect toady.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:25 am

...and made other comments (about Donny Jr.). All that could trigger a "conflict of interest" situation. It's a mess.

I hope Mueller farmed out enough stuff to keep things going, no matter what. Heck, maybe he initiated proceedings prior to the midterms that will eventually rear their ugly beautiful heads.
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:41 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:43 pm

Rosenstein is no longer overseeing it, Whitaker is:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... probe/amp/

Whitaker criticized Mueller in the past so he’s the perfect toady.
But that's really different. E.g, Whitaker is temporarily in charge of the DOJ, including all the FBI work and indictments which Mueller has passed off. That would not have happened as part of a Rosenstein resignation several weeks ago. Sessions would have had to designate someone else to oversee the investigation. Sessions going puts a whole chain of events, including confirmation, into action.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:47 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:39 pm
OK, let me try this again.

The House can open its own investigation. There is already talk that they will call Mueller to testify in a televised hearing and there is nothing stopping them from using their powers of subpoena. Mueller would still have the results of his investigation up until the point where Trump fires him (which I now think happens at some point be it sooner or later).

So investigations will continue in some form or another. Trump doesn’t care about any backlash that comes from getting rid of Mueller now that midterms are over. I don’t think he ever did but now that midterms have come and gone and he knows what he is dealing with.
He might be afraid to make a frontal assault - Whitaker has said that the best strategy is to defund the investigation and grind it to a halt - but he is clearly very scared about this, I mean, Don Jr could be on the verge of being indicted. I think if the Dems hadn't won the House, he might not have moved so quickly.

There may be a to-do list in the White House, for the next two months headed by "Obstruct Justice."
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:48 am

Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:32 pm
scrmbldggs wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:30 pm
Well, I already nominated Captain Sully elsewhere. And heard others had the same thought. :lol:
Just so long as it isn't Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, or Michael Avenatti.
Bloomberg is my pick. We need a unifier who can't be branded in such a way as to draw mockery. Sherrod Brown is a close second - someone who can appeal to the white working class. I am rather enamored of Kristen Gillibrand as well.

I'd be totally fine with Biden as he is genuinely popular nationally.

The worst case scenario would be Pocahontas or Booker. The former is basically a meme at this point while the latter can easily be characterized as a self-righteous, hypocritical thug-hugger. Both would lose badly to Trump.

No chance it's Clinton. She's lately been looking rather frail and worn out - It's an open question as to whether or not she'll even be alive in 2020, let alone campaigning. If the Clintons decide to throw in, it'll be with Terry McAuliffe.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:52 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:25 am
...and made other comments (about Donny Jr.). All that could trigger a "conflict of interest" situation. It's a mess.

I hope Mueller farmed out enough stuff to keep things going, no matter what. Heck, maybe he initiated proceedings prior to the midterms that will eventually rear their ugly beautiful heads.
There may well be sealed indictments floating around....

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:56 am

@Jeff_36: We actually agree on something - not Bloomberg, he can't win partly because a very large part of the Democratic base will never accept him. Never. But Sherrod Brown is very strong, very smart, and has shown he can win in unfriendly turf. Gillibrand, whom I also like, has baggage with a lot of the party, both the Clinton wing and progressives, because of Franken. Biden will run into a buzzsaw from a significant part of the party on account of Anita Hill. He is popular like an uncle: that would really be tested in a primary, IMO.

"Pocahontas": you're better than echoing Trump on this slur, really. But she is at once too professorial and lecturing and maladroit: her DNA spectacle was ill timed and wrong, in that it reinforces some weird idea that cultural identities reduce to DNA. I think she's toast. Booker is bad news, I agree.

The White House has suspended Jim Acosta's "hard pass" to the White House. Perhaps camps will not be far behind.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:58 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:52 am
scrmbldggs wrote:

A legal commentator on MSNBC just stated that with Whitaker in as acting AG, all those indictments and any subsidiary federal investigations come under his purview. She said that this is worse than the Saturday Night Massacre.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:00 am

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:58 am
Balmoral95 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:52 am
scrmbldggs wrote:

A legal commentator on MSNBC just stated that with Whitaker in as acting AG, all those indictments and any subsidiary federal investigations come under his purview. She said that this is worse than the Saturday Night Massacre.
Had lunch with a former federal prosecutor who would beg to differ.... facking lawyers :mrgreen:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:01 am

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:47 am

He might be afraid to make a frontal assault - Whitaker has said that the best strategy is to defund the investigation and grind it to a halt - but he is clearly very scared about this, I mean, Don Jr could be on the verge of being indicted. I think if the Dems hadn't won the House, he might not have moved so quickly.

There may be a to-do list in the White House, for the next two months headed by "Obstruct Justice."
I think Trump might try that now while things are in transition. He might think he has nothing to lose.

I don’t know this but it seems like a Trump move. Get rid of Mueller now, say the whole thing is a waste of time and deal with the consequences. He still controls the Senate regardless of what a Democratic House may or may not do.

Why not preempt any indictment of Jr.? It’s not like Trump is worried about obstruction of justice.

I realize that this is extreme but it just seems to me this is where this is heading. The Democrats will open investigations on him regardless of what he does. Trump will go on the offensive because that’s what he does.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:14 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:01 am
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:47 am

I think Trump might try that now while things are in transition. He might think he has nothing to lose.

I don’t know this but it seems like a Trump move. Get rid of Mueller now, say the whole thing is a waste of time and deal with the consequences. He still controls the Senate regardless of what a Democratic House may or may not do.
Very possible.
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Why not preempt any indictment of Jr.? It’s not like Trump is worried about obstruction of justice.
Someone whispering in his ear that it will be like the Comey firing on steroids. But then again, you could well be right.
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
I realize that this is extreme but it just seems to me this is where this is heading. The Democrats will open investigations on him regardless of what he does. Trump will go on the offensive because that’s what he does.
The next two years will make the last two years seem like an afternoon of mushrooming in the woods in retrospect. This is getting ugly.

The Democrats are making all these bizarre statements about their Republican colleagues joining them in legislation to protect Mueller.
"My Republican colleagues have to realize . . ." Etc. Have they not been paying attention? They seem about a decade behind the news. I want to throw a hammer at my TV.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:08 am

Republicans have no interest in protecting Mueller in tbe House.

In regards to Comey, that was Trump when he was just getting going. I think it mattered more at that point, he was still figuring it out.

But now after two years he believes he is the greatest president ever and very dangerously the most persecuted person on the planet. His ego always fueled him but now with power it’s in hyperdrive mode. You can add this sense of now getting “his people” close to him after jettisoning the dead weight the Republican Party foisted on him.

You’re right, it’s gonna get psycho. Now instead of Ryan hemming and hawing he will see Democrats battling him every step of the way in the House.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:42 pm

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:53 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... c928f27714

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:15 pm

I heard that the new House would have the power to subpoena all of it, even if Team Mueller was disbanded. Making it public also seems possible. As also 'interrogating' Mueller. And another thing was mentioned: that, if anyone goes into the slammer, it could happen that that'd be then on state level - without the protection of daddy's abuse of the pardoning power.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:42 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:15 pm
I heard that the new House would have the power to subpoena all of it, even if Team Mueller was disbanded. Making it public also seems possible. As also 'interrogating' Mueller. And another thing was mentioned: that, if anyone goes into the slammer, it could happen that that'd be then on state level - without the protection of daddy's abuse of the pardoning power.
I think that's correct re: the House ... but ... so they have House hearings? Maybe people will dig out their pussyhats and "Long live George Soros!" placards and have a few protests? Anyway, Trump will fight any subpoenas and he has friends on the highest court, I hear.

The state level gets incredibly complex, as some of the alleged crimes aren't violations of state statutes, etc.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:56 pm

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:53 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Paywall.... :D

I’ll see if I can get around it.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:56 pm
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:53 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Paywall.... :D

I’ll see if I can get around it.
OK, read it.

I think Mueller just soldiers on until he is cutoff at the knees. In the end Trump just strangles the investigation like I mentioned and then defies anyone to do anything about it. The spineless Senate will bow to the emperor because that works in their interest.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:59 pm

pretty much