Hoax quotes fact checking

Discussions
Factchecker
BANNED

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:46 am

Let's see the proof Oozy.
Factchecker wrote:This is the statement of fact that I'm checking:
It is alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II - hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of corpses were buried in numerous “huge mass graves” at Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II. However, despite all the deceptive allegations and insinuations to the contrary, the simple truth is; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the - one hundred - graves / cremation pits that are alleged to have been scientifically located / proven to currently exist at these five so-called “holocaust sites” in which actual verified human remains have literally been physically unearthed / tangibly located via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented forensic archaeology; contains the remains of - ONLY SIX PEOPLE.

http://nafcash.com/
To be more specific, at the moment I'm checking its veracity as it relates to Sobibor, because the "huge mass grave" that is mentioned above as containing 6 people was "scientifically located / proven to currently exist" at Sobibor.

And here is a photo of that grave:

And here are the two maps that show the 24 "scientifically located / proven to currently exist" graves at of Sobibor:

The first 18 graves / cremation pits are shown in this map:

And the other 6 are shown in this map:

And here is how the 24 graves are numbered:
And here is how Haimi's numbers correspond to THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX CHALLENGE
( http://nafcash.com/ ) numbering system:

Haimi's "grave" #1 A = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #1/62

Haimi's "grave" #2 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #2/63

Haimi wrote (admitting what the excavation of Sobibor "huge mass grave" #2 indicated):
It did not constitute a mass grave in which layers of human remans were deposited.
Haimi's "Memory Hill" (AKA the - "monument of ashes / mound of remains") = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #3/64

Oozy has admitted that Haimi did not, and that he himself cannot, prove that this "huge mass grave" contains the remains of at least 7 people.

Haimi's "grave" #3/4 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #4/65

Haimi's "grave" #5 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #5/66

Haimi's "grave" #6 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #6/67

Haimi's "grave" #7 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #7/68

Haimi's "grave" #8 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #8/69

Haimi's "grave" #9 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #9/70

Haimi's "grave" #10 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #10/71

Haimi's "grave" #11 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #11/72

Haimi's "grave" #12 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #12/73

Oozy has been caught in a lie and has been forced to admit that Sobibor "huge mass grave" #12 (on the right) contains the remains of only six people:

Oozy:
Haimi wrote:
In Grave 12, six fully extended skeletons were discovered, together with boots, shoes, a belt buckle, a pen knife and remains textiles.
Haimi's "grave" #13 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #13/74

Oozy has been caught in a lie and has been forced to admit that Sobibor "huge mass grave" #13 (on the left) contains the remains of only one person:

Oozy:
Haimi wrote:
In Grave 13, another fully extended skeleton was uncovered.
Oozy has been caught in a lie and has been forced to admit that Sobibor "huge mass grave" #14 contains the remains of only one person:

Oozy:
Haimi wrote:
Grave 14, was uncovered several meters southeast of the crematorium (Figs. 2 and 18). This grave contained the remains of a fully extended skeleton with a shell cartridge lodged in the right arm.
Haimi's "grave" #15 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #15/76

Haimi's "grave" #16 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #16/77

Oozy has been caught in a lie and has been forced to admit that Sobibor "huge mass grave" #16 contains the remains of only two people.

Oozy:

Haimi wrote:
East of the southern boundary of Grave No. 4, a second grave, Grave No. 16, was uncovered. The grave contained two human skeletons (Fig. 12), the heads of which were oriented eastwards. Pieces of cloth, a penknife and a few metal artifacts were discovered next to the remains.
Haimi's "grave" #17 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #17/78

Oozy has admitted that Haimi did not, and that he himself cannot, prove that this "huge mass grave" contains the remains of at least 7 people.

Haimi's "grave" #18 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #18/79

Haimi's "grave" #19 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #19/80

Haimi's "grave" #20 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #20/81

Haimi's "grave" #21 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #21/82

Haimi's "grave" #22 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #22/83

Haimi's "grave" #1 B = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #23/84

Haimi's "grave" #1 C = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #24/85

Note: "Graves #21 and #22" are actually labeled by Yoram Haimi as "Objects 6094-6095." However, you cannot see his numbers clearly in the map, so #21 and #22 have used instead. (The numbers are in red, below the orange colored "graves.")

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=224 ... count=2826
And lastly, these are the twoe simple questions that are being asked:
#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 25#p649864 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.
The correct answer to the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answers are 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking is true.

If the answers are somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And here are the answers i've gotten so far:

Jeffk 1970 (Zero)

Statistical Mechanic (Zero)

scrmbldggs (Zero)

Balmoral95 (Zero)

Denying-History (Zero)

Aaron Richards (Zero)

Darren Wilshak (Zero)

Reaktori (Zero)

Oozy_Substance (It's 16... Which 16, he asks. The 16 graves Haimi unearthed and found human remains in them and which he labeled graves 1 to 16.)
So far Oozy has been caught in 5 lies.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:07 am

You are spamming this thread.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Factchecker
BANNED

Post by Factchecker » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:36 am

Oozy_Substance wrote:I found Greg at action. From January this year :

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/oncampu ... ead/19749/

Your thoughts?
My thoughts are: Thank you Oozy, this information is perfect for this thread:
#1 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #1 / 56

Admitted by Yoram Haimi that: “Graves 1 and 2 are not mass graves.”

#2 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #2 / 57

#3 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #3 / 58

Not an iota of human remains proven to exist in it.

#5 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #5 / 60

It is alleged to have hair in it. (It must be magic hair, because non-magic hair burns during cremation.)

#8/15 (8) = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #8 / 63

Admitted by Yoram Haimi that it: “Lacks the remains of bones.”

#12 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #12 / 67

Proven to contain 6 skeletons.

#13 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #13 / 68

Proven to contain 1 skeleton.

#14 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #14 / 69

#16 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #16 / 71

Proven to contain 2 skeletons.

#17 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #17 / 72

A well that magically transformed into a “huge mass grave.”

#18 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #18 / 73

A refuse pit that magically transformed into a “huge mass grave.”

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Post by Oozy_Substance » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:38 am

Greg is desperate so he spams in panic. Grave #2 contains bones from the surface to 3 meters deep. In another point in Grave #2 there is even a more significant amount of bones. Greg wants us to believe all these bones belong to less than 7 people. As if there is some mystical connection between all the graves in Sobibor to Grave #12, forcing it to be the largest grave.

Unlucky for Greg, this is not the case.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:22 am

Pyrrho wrote:Didn't I ban Greg Gerdes from this forum multiple times?
You banned him most recently under the username Wendy O.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:24 am

Factchecker wrote:And here are the answers i've gotten so far:

. . . Statistical Mechanic (Zero) . . .
Liar.
Factchecker wrote:So far Oozy has been caught in 5 lies.
A liar who projects his dishonesty onto others.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:50 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Factchecker wrote:And here are the answers i've gotten so far:

. . . Statistical Mechanic (Zero) . . .
Liar.
Factchecker wrote:So far Oozy has been caught in 5 lies.
A liar who projects his dishonesty onto others.

:lol: I make a comment to Oozy and Gerdes puts me down for a "no", whatever that means... wasn't even talking to the fat twot.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:52 am

Yup

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Post by Oozy_Substance » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:17 am

I have decided it's time to confront Greg's arguments one by one.
Factchecker wrote: #1 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #1 / 56

Irrelevant. The Poles declared them as mass graves in 2001, but Haimi's findings rule them out as mass grave. It doesn't mean people are not buried there. They are just not buried en masse.
Factchecker wrote:
#2 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #2 / 57

Same as above.

Factchecker wrote: #3 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #3 / 58

Not an iota of human remains proven to exist in it.
Proof? Haimi reported bone remains in this grave

Also, where is grave #4?
Factchecker wrote: #5 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #5 / 60

It is alleged to have hair in it. (It must be magic hair, because non-magic hair burns during cremation.)
Not an argument.

Also, where are graves #6 and #7?
Factchecker wrote: #8/15 (8) = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #8 / 63

Admitted by Yoram Haimi that it: “Lacks the remains of bones.”
Where? Show the quote.

Factchecker wrote: #12 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #12 / 67

Proven to contain 6 skeletons.

#13 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #13 / 68

#14 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #14 / 69

#16 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #16 / 71

Proven to contain 2 skeletons.
OK.

Where is grave #15, btw?
Factchecker wrote: #17 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #17 / 72

A well that magically transformed into a “huge mass grave.”

#18 = Sobibor “huge mass grave” #18 / 73

A refuse pit that magically transformed into a “huge mass grave.”
Show the quote by Haimi where he declares these sites as "huge mass graves".

I just checked again Haimi's work. Surprise. Greg lies again.

Regarding grave #8 :
The northern part of the grave is deeper: 2.5 meters in depth and it
lacks the remains of bones. The soil in the grave is gray and mixed with sand. The
southern part of the grave (Grave No. 8, uncovered in Spring 2011) is 1.80 meters in
depth. It contained three layers of human bones.
Greg, the liar, claimed Haimi said grave #8 got no bones.

Also :
Burnt, unburnt and crushed bones were discovered on the surface over Graves Nos.
3,4,5. Bones and hair were discovered in Grave No. 3 following the removal of the
upper layer of grass and the surface soil (Fig. 9).
Pay attention, Greg claimed no human remains were found in Grave #3.

Regarding grave #5, where Greg complains about how the hair found should have been burned :
Grave No. 5, two meters in depth, contained the remains of unburnt bones and hair
(Fig. 13). The finds match those of the 2001 excavation.
Notice the bones here were unburnt.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:47 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:Didn't I ban Greg Gerdes from this forum multiple times?
You banned him most recently under the username Wendy O.
Thanks. He is banned again. I do not knowingly allow previously-banned users to post here.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:19 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:What's with all the slashes? They make it very difficult to read Mr Gerdes' false claims. Starting hereare some more of same, when you, er, Greg used the moniker WendyO. Let's see how long this lasts.
It lasted one month and fourteen days, mind you like Greg I can't count either

:lol:

Greg was able to set out his latest stall and yet once again all of it was a big fail. I'm glad I can finally take my eye off the ball now. I think Oozy had a fair debate with Mr. Gerdes. I have empathy for Greg beyond his formulaic crap and Nazioid behaviour because he is clearly damaged in ways that none of us would wish to imagine, even if what he does is abhorrent, dishonest and at times bordering on the insane.

Anyway, he'll either quickly create another sp and get a KO, in round one or give up for a year and come back at some unspecified time in future with another thrilling/boring bout of Gerdesian lunacy.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:19 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:What's with all the slashes? They make it very difficult to read Mr Gerdes' false claims. Starting hereare some more of same, when you, er, Greg used the moniker WendyO. Let's see how long this lasts.
It lasted one month and fourteen days, mind you like Greg I can't count either

:lol:

Greg was able to set out his latest stall and yet once again all of it was a big fail. I'm glad I can finally take my eye off the ball now. I think Oozy had a fair debate with Mr. Gerdes. I have empathy for Greg beyond his formulaic crap and Nazioid behaviour because he is clearly damaged in ways that none of us would wish to imagine, even if what he does is abhorrent, dishonest and at times bordering on the insane.

Anyway, he'll either quickly create another sp and get a KO, in round one or give up for a year and come back at some unspecified time in future with another thrilling/boring bout of Gerdesian lunacy.

I want deniers to come back to the forum but Greg Gerdes and his various sock puppets add nothing to the discussion here. He offers no arguments worth debating and it seems to me he knows less about the subject than the dumbest twitter denier.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

Ed Field
BANNED

Post by Ed Field » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:10 pm

Balmoral95:
But in the interest of full disclosure for a perhaps unfamiliar public, let's ask for the bona fides that prove the $100k exists... So my counter offer to Nafwank is he proves the bona fides via independent means, eg, IRS filings, independent accounting records, etc...
It looks like Mr. Gerdes is more than willing to show you "the bona fides:"
Note: Eligible potential claimants will be allowed to personally examine the proof that the ways and means to make good on their promised reward payment truly exists, and if they so choose, witness said proven monetary remittance amount be entrusted to an escrow agent.

http://nafcash.com/last

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:48 am

NOPE. Banned.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:50 am

LOL, that was quick.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Post by Oozy_Substance » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:52 am

Amin al-Husseini, the Mufti of Jerusalem who cooperated with Hitler, has written in his memoirs that Himmler told him in 1943 that the Nazis already exterminated 3 million Jews.

Has anyone heard about it?

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:04 am

Oozy_Substance wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:52 am
Amin al-Husseini, the Mufti of Jerusalem who cooperated with Hitler, has written in his memoirs that Himmler told him in 1943 that the Nazis already exterminated 3 million Jews.

Source? Not heard that claim before.

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Post by Oozy_Substance » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:10 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:04 am
Oozy_Substance wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:52 am

Source? Not heard that claim before.
Here is what Irving wrote about it :

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Himmler/Judenfrage ... moirs.html

Also mentioned in Wikipedia :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-H ... _Holocaust

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:24 am