Hoax quotes fact checking

Discussions
User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:51 pm

I wonder if there is any end-game to your pitiful efforts. Are you hoping to get some number as an answer, so you could take the number of Sobibor victims - which is about 160,000 if I recall correctly - divide it by that number and then declare in a childish manner than 10,000 people are buried in each grave? And then you will take the six-man grave, and say that you got 6 men in one grave and 10,000 in the other grave, hoping that people will find it unbelievable?

So let's just get there already. Your six-men grave is tiny, as I already said. But the mass graves that overlap with greener areas upon the surface are 100 times bigger.

Therefore your disinformation is invalid.

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:57 pm

Factchecker wrote: Oozy_Substance's answer: Zero.
Not my answer. Grave #4 alone, with its 2000 bone fragments in a portion of it, is enough to refute you and your "ONLY SIX PEOPLE" deception.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:57 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:Are you hoping to get some number as an answer
I already have your number Oozy:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&p=649057#p648945

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:
Factchecker wrote: Oozy_Substance's answer: Zero.
Not my answer.
The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to the above question is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true. If the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer is: ?

As a reminder, these are the graves in question:
And here is how Haimi's numbers correspond to THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX CHALLENGE
( http://nafcash.com/ ) numbering system:


Haimi's "grave" #1 A = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #1/62

Haimi's "grave" #2 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #2/63

Haimi's "Memory Hill" (AKA the - "monument of ashes / mound of remains") = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #3/64

Haimi's "grave" #3/4 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #4/65

Haimi's "grave" #5 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #5/66

Haimi's "grave" #6 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #6/67

Haimi's "grave" #7 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #7/68

Haimi's "grave" #8 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #8/69

Haimi's "grave" #9 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #9/70

Haimi's "grave" #10 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #10/71

Haimi's "grave" #11 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #11/72

Haimi's "grave" #12 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #12/73

Haimi's "grave" #13 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #13/74

Haimi's "grave" #14= The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #14/75

Haimi's "grave" #15 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #15/76

Haimi's "grave" #16 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #16/77

Haimi's "grave" #17 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #17/78

Haimi's "grave" #18 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #18/79

Haimi's "grave" #19 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #19/80

Haimi's "grave" #20 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #20/81

Haimi's "grave" #21 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #21/82

Haimi's "grave" #22 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #22/83

Haimi's "grave" #1 B = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #23/84

Haimi's "grave" #1 C = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #24/85


Note: "Graves #21 and #22" are actually labeled by Yoram Haimi as "Objects 6094-6095." However, you cannot see his numbers clearly in the map, so #21 and #22 have used instead. (The numbers are in red, below the orange colored "graves.")

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=224 ... count=2826

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:04 pm

You seem to be in the desperate need to get humiliated. I wonder if you enjoy visiting BDSM night clubs.

Nevertheless, let's quote some of Haimi :
Haimi wrote: The
southern part of the grave (Grave No. 8, uncovered in Spring 2011) is 1.80 meters in
depth. It contained three layers of human bones.
Look at that, three layers of human bones - in a transit-camp, no less.
Haimi wrote: The eastern and western boundaries of Grave No. 6 were uncovered, revealing burnt bones like those
discovered 2001 by Prof. Kola
More bones.
Haimi wrote: Burnt, unburnt and crushed bones were discovered on the surface over Graves Nos.
3,4,5. Bones and hair were discovered in Grave No. 3 following the removal of the
upper layer of grass and the surface soil (Fig. 9).
And more bones.

Why there are so many bones in a transit-camp? They seem to be literally everywhere. What exactly happened in that transit-camp?

Do you still want to talk about your seven skeletons though?

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:10 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:Look at that, three layers of human bones.. More bones... And more bones... They seem to be literally everywhere... Do you still want to talk about your seven skeletons though?
Keep your eye on the ball Oozy:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924

And your answer is:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 74#p649072

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:14 pm

You already got your answer, clown. Graves 1,2,3,4,5,6,8 - and perhaps more, as I did not read it all - contain human remains.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:17 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:You already got your answer, clown. Graves 1,2,3,4,5,6,8 - and perhaps more, as I did not read it all - contain human remains.
The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to the above question is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true. If the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer is: ?

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:23 pm

My answer is that every grave that contains human remains refutes / debunks / nullifies / abolishes / reduces / diminishes / eliminates your silly theory that Sobibor was a transit camp.
The very existence of pits filled with crushed and burned bones prove the extermination very clearly.
Each one of the graves unearthed by Haimi that contains human remains is a forensic proof for that - but I already said that, and you're going in circles.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:26 pm

We're also waiting for Oozy to answer this question:

Oozy, the MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

And Oozy's answer is: ?

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:28 pm

Don't be an airhead. Count the graves that Haimi found human remains in them. I bet you read his work already. This is my answer.
Last edited by Oozy_Substance on Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12178
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:30 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:Don't be a airhead. Count the graves that Haimi found human remains of them. I bet you read his work already. This is my answer.

Factchecker can’t help himself, he’s a lonely mountain man hanging out in the wilds of Montana. I guess this takes up those empty times when he can’t find some library to pester.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:36 pm

I can't wait for his next comment, where he will tell me to keep eyes at the ball and link me to one of his previous comments, ignoring everything I said.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:37 pm

We're waiting for Oozy to answer two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true. If the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer to question #1 is: ?

And Oozy's answer to question #2 is: ?

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:41 pm

I wish to demonstrate how faulty Facttwister's logic is :

Let's say we have a table with an apple pie on it, and an apple next to the apple pie.
How many apples there are on the table? Facttwister will say one. But this is not true, as there are many apples crushed and burned inside the apple pie.

Now let's imagine a bigger table, with many many apple pies on it, and there are also seven apples in a bowl next to all these pies. How many apples are there on the table? Facttwister will say seven. But there are many many more apples crushed and burned inside all these pies.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12178
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:42 pm

The MAXIMUM times “Factchecker” can ignore Oozy’s points while CONTINUING TO ASK the same question is: ?
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12178
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:45 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:I wish to demonstrate how faulty Facttwister's logic is :

Let's say we have a table with an apple pie on it, and an apple next to the apple pie.
How many apples there are on the table? Facttwister will say one. But this is not true, as there are many apples crushed and burned inside the apple pie.

Now let's imagine a bigger table, with many many apple pies on it, and there are also seven apples in a bowl next to all these pies. How many apples are there on the table? Facttwister will say seven. But there are many many more apples crushed and burned inside all these pies.

Or a house full of apple pies.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:48 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:I wish to demonstrate how faulty Facttwister's logic is :

Let's say we have a table with an apple pie on it, and an apple next to the apple pie.
How many apples there are on the table? Facttwister will say one. But this is not true, as there are many apples crushed and burned inside the apple pie.

Now let's imagine a bigger table, with many many apple pies on it, and there are also seven apples in a bowl next to all these pies. How many apples are there on the table? Facttwister will say seven. But there are many many more apples crushed and burned inside all these pies.
Keep your eye on the ball Oozy:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924


And we're still waiting for Oozy to answer these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true. If the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer to question #1 is: ?

And Oozy's answer to question #2 is: ?
Last edited by Factchecker on Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12178
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Factchecker wrote:
Oozy_Substance wrote:I wish to demonstrate how faulty Facttwister's logic is :

Let's say we have a table with an apple pie on it, and an apple next to the apple pie.
How many apples there are on the table? Facttwister will say one. But this is not true, as there are many apples crushed and burned inside the apple pie.

Now let's imagine a bigger table, with many many apple pies on it, and there are also seven apples in a bowl next to all these pies. How many apples are there on the table? Facttwister will say seven. But there are many many more apples crushed and burned inside all these pies.
Keep your eye on the ball Oozy:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924

The MAXIMUM times “Factchecker” can ignore Oozy’s points while CONTINUING TO ASK the same question is: ?
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:51 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Factchecker wrote:
Oozy_Substance wrote:I wish to demonstrate how faulty Facttwister's logic is :

Let's say we have a table with an apple pie on it, and an apple next to the apple pie.
How many apples there are on the table? Facttwister will say one. But this is not true, as there are many apples crushed and burned inside the apple pie.

Now let's imagine a bigger table, with many many apple pies on it, and there are also seven apples in a bowl next to all these pies. How many apples are there on the table? Facttwister will say seven. But there are many many more apples crushed and burned inside all these pies.
Keep your eye on the ball Oozy:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924
Keep your eye on the ball Greg:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12178
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:55 pm

Factchecker wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Factchecker wrote:
Oozy_Substance wrote:I wish to demonstrate how faulty Facttwister's logic is :

Let's say we have a table with an apple pie on it, and an apple next to the apple pie.
How many apples there are on the table? Facttwister will say one. But this is not true, as there are many apples crushed and burned inside the apple pie.

Now let's imagine a bigger table, with many many apple pies on it, and there are also seven apples in a bowl next to all these pies. How many apples are there on the table? Facttwister will say seven. But there are many many more apples crushed and burned inside all these pies.
Keep your eye on the ball Oozy:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924
Keep your eye on the ball Greg:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924
The MAXIMUM times “Factchecker” can ignore Oozy’s points while CONTINUING TO ASK the same question is: ?
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:57 pm

Facttwister wrote: the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the one hundred graves / cremation pits that are alleged to have been scientifically located / proven to currently exist at these five “holocaust sites” in which actual, verified human remains have literally / truly been physically unearthed / tangibly located by archaeologists / forensic investigators by means of bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology / forensic science; contains the remains of - ONLY SIX PEOPLE.
Let's take Facttwister's statement and narrow it down to human language

"Among all graves found in Sobibor, Treblinka, Belzec, Ponary and Chelmno, the largest grave to be found only contains six people".

Hmm.. let me think about it. Is it true? Wait, I remember 33 graves in Belzec with tremendous amount of ashes in them and also many bone fragments literally everywhere in Sobibor.

Yeah, I guess this statement is not correct.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12178
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:58 pm

This is fun and all but I’ll have to catch up later.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:58 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Factchecker wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Factchecker wrote:
Oozy_Substance wrote:I wish to demonstrate how faulty Facttwister's logic is :

Let's say we have a table with an apple pie on it, and an apple next to the apple pie.
How many apples there are on the table? Facttwister will say one. But this is not true, as there are many apples crushed and burned inside the apple pie.

Now let's imagine a bigger table, with many many apple pies on it, and there are also seven apples in a bowl next to all these pies. How many apples are there on the table? Facttwister will say seven. But there are many many more apples crushed and burned inside all these pies.
Keep your eye on the ball Oozy:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924
Keep your eye on the ball Greg:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924
The MAXIMUM times “Factchecker” can ignore Oozy’s points while CONTINUING TO ASK the same question is: ?
Keep your eye on the ball Greg:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&p=649057#p648945

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:01 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:
Facttwister wrote: the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the one hundred graves / cremation pits that are alleged to have been scientifically located / proven to currently exist at these five “holocaust sites” in which actual, verified human remains have literally / truly been physically unearthed / tangibly located by archaeologists / forensic investigators by means of bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology / forensic science; contains the remains of - ONLY SIX PEOPLE.
Let's take Facttwister's statement and narrow it down to human language

"Among all graves found in Sobibor, Treblinka, Belzec, Ponary and Chelmno, the largest grave to be found only contains six people".

Hmm.. let me think about it. Is it true? Wait, I remember 33 graves in Belzec with tremendous amount of ashes in them and also many bone fragments literally everywhere in Sobibor.

Yeah, I guess this statement is not correct.
Keep your eye on the ball Oozy:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924


And we're still waiting for Oozy to answer these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true. If the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer to question #1 is: ?

And Oozy's answer to question #2 is: ?

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:04 pm

I wonder where you got the number 24 from anyway. Looking at Haimi's report, he speaks of 16.
You know what? I'll go with 16.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:44 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:I wonder where you got the number 24 from...
Keep your eye on the ball Oozy:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924

And we're still waiting for you to answer these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer to question #1 is: ?

And Oozy's answer to question #2 is: ?

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:56 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:This is fun and all but I’ll have to catch up later.
See you later Greg.

Hopefully, when you come back, you will have a number for us that is higher than this one:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&p=649057#p648945

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:59 am

I already gave you my answer. It's 16, you abnormal freak.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1408
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:01 pm

Gerdes be like.

'Yeah Roberto I'll meet you at Sobibor...'

Doesn't show up.

YH has taken a deeply personal approach to his work at Sobibor and anyone
who is not a Neo Nazi Jew hater like Gerdes who IS, appreciates it and
all he has done, Gerdes has of course done a big {!#%@} ALL.
Unless you call this obsessive crap of his about 'fact checking,' worthwhile...
its not, its a load of wank.

Something that was posted at rodoh a long time ago...

Image
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3139
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:00 am

Gerdes could help his cause ever so slightly if he didn't look like he sells his own blood for a living....

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12178
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:02 am

How else do you think he came up with the $5,000?
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3139
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:07 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:How else do you think he came up with the $5,000?
Well, I was trying to avoid going there (and with the understanding his are less motile than the norm), but sperm donor?...

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12178
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:18 am

Oh, crap, I pity the poor souls who accidentally expose themselves to Greg’s DNA.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3139
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:24 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Oh, crap, I pity the poor souls who accidentally expose themselves to Greg’s DNA.
I was thinking they'd be of more use to zoological biologists ;)

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1408
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:57 am

I wonder where that pic went of Greg that Roberto used to use...
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3139
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:28 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:I wonder where that pic went of Greg that Roberto used to use...
Google images got it....

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:14 am

This debate, if it can even be called a debate, with Facttwister gave me the unreasonable urge to book a flight to Poland, GPS my way to Sobibor, dig up and collect a bunch of bones there and then take them to some laboratory so they could run D.N.A tests and tell to how many people all these bones belong.

I won't do it, of course. But actually, I am surprised no denier or anti-denier ever tried to do that.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26862
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:13 pm

Probably, deep down inside some of these misfits know, or deeply suspect, what they would learn doing such a thing. Also, few of them are minimally competent. One doubts that Greg G knows how to book an airline ticket, for example. Fish's tragicomic, drunken wanderings around the Polish countryside - every bit as raucous, doomed, and hysterical as JP Donleavy's "Ginger Man" in Dublin - are the stuff of legend . . .
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1408
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:38 pm

DNA? How do you know that these are not just the few disparate scattered bones of rabbits and small birds and mice.

Not joooos.

This image relates more to Celtic Patriot than it does to Greg who was never Celtic Patriot.

He was however Thunder, tfs supporter, sfine silver, Mr Gerdes, Greg Gerdes, President of NAFCASH or NAFH, Karl Radl, spouse of Eireann Goddess, Craig Curtis, <s>Celtic Patriot</s> Pepper and on and on and on...

Image
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF