Hoax quotes fact checking

Discussions
User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:25 pm

I am reading into Haimi's PDFs.

Found the next information :
The southern part of Grave No. 4 was destroyed in wake
of mechanical work in 1990s (Fig. 10 – marked in red) carried out by the ŁęczyńskoWłodawskie
Lakeland Museum in Wlodawa. Their work was not systematic, creating
a number of disorganized channels that in effect it disturbed finds from the camp,
revealing a mixture of human bones, artifacts and probably ash (Fig. 10 – marked in
red). It is necessary to determine whether or not any documentation took place during
the course of the work. Our investigations uncovered over 2000 bone fragments and it
was decided to rebury them west of Grave No. 6 (Fig. 10 – marked in yellow).
2000 bone fragments only in grave 4? Hey Facttwister, how about this fact?

Reaktori
New Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 12:17 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Reaktori » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:31 pm

This has to be one of the most hilarious exercises in futility I have ever seen a denier engage in (Well, I guess the entire movement could be called such nowadays.)

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:48 pm

Reading into Roberto's post, it's actually amazing how the green areas overlap with Haimi's findings of the mass graves. Yet another evidence that renders the "transit-camps" theory even more and more invalid.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:55 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:2000 bone fragments only in grave 4? Hey Facttwister, how about this fact?
Keep your eye on the ball Oozy:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:01 pm

Factchecker wrote:
Oozy_Substance wrote:2000 bone fragments only in grave 4? Hey Facttwister, how about this fact?
Keep your eye on the ball Oozy:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924
Keeping my eyes on the ball, only to spot more illogical fallacies.
Your six-man grave is grave #12, seen in the map as a tiny grave, while the larger graves, such as graves #3/4 are extremely larger. Maybe even 50 or 100 times larger. Given that, it is false to talk about "24 graves", as they are not equal at size. Taking size into consideration we may speak of hundreds of graves.
Plus, grave #12 seems to be able to contain way more than 6 people. If the tiny grave #12 can contain 6 whole corpses and still got room left, how much crushed and burned corpses can the larger graves contain?

Yet another reason that your argument is faulty and invalid.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:09 pm

The people who have chimed in since I first posted (with their answer to the following simple question):
The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

Jeffk 1970 (Zero)

Statistical Mechanic (Zero)

scrmbldggs (Zero)

Balmoral95 (Zero)

Denying-History (Zero)

Aaron Richards (Zero)

Oozy_Substance (Zero)

Darren Wilshak (Zero)

Reaktori (Zero)


Edited to add:

The correct answer to the above question is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the above statement of fact that we are checking is true. If the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the above statement of fact that we are checking is false.
Last edited by Factchecker on Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:10 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:grave #12 seems to be able to contain way more than 6 people.
Oozy, the MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:15 pm

I don't have to prove anything. Mr Haimi already proved it. Mr. Haimi showed that the large-ass graves, upon which green grass seem to grow, contain numerous amount of bone fragments. 2000 pieces alone at the Southern section of grave 4. He also mentioned they discontinued digging into the graves due to Rabbinical interference - in other words, the graves were not dug to their complete bottom, yet it was still enough to unearth human remains.

In other words, your "transit-camp" contains large-ass pits with crushed and burned human remains inside them, and in numerous numbers.

Now, let me ask you a question - why exactly should I believe it was a transit camp?

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:19 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:...the large-ass graves, upon which green grass seem to grow, contain numerous amount of bone fragments. 2000 pieces alone at the Southern section of grave 4...
Oozy, the MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&p=648948#p648945

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3139
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:21 pm


Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:23 pm


User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:33 pm

Facttwister, any grave unearthed by Haimi which contains human remains is applicable to your question. I don't see your point nor do I see what you're trying to achieve. Haimi details in which graves he found human remains, you can conclude it from there.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:36 pm

Factchecker wrote:The people who have chimed in since I first posted (with their answer to the following simple question):
The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

Jeffk 1970 (Zero)

Statistical Mechanic (Zero)

scrmbldggs (Zero)

Balmoral95 (Zero)

Denying-History (Zero)

Aaron Richards (Zero)

Oozy_Substance (Zero)

Darren Wilshak (Zero)

Reaktori (Zero)


Edited to add:

The correct answer to the above question is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the above statement of fact that we are checking is true. If the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the above statement of fact that we are checking is false.
I’ve been a tad busy, Factchecker. I will get to you when I have the time.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:26 pm

The people who give a {!#%@} about what GG posts:
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3139
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:52 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:The people who give a {!#%@} about what GG posts:


***********************

Right, but it is kind of quaint after 11 years of flogging this BS that he still thinks somebody does :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:08 pm

And that we don't know who he is and what games he plays . . . Jesus wept.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3139
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:01 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:And that we don't know who he is and what games he plays . . . Jesus wept.

Yep, most do know this scam.... But in the interest of full disclosure for a perhaps unfamiliar public, let's ask for the bona fides that prove the $100k exists. It's been done before (to little real result), and Nafwank has alleged at a point later that the prize was worth up to $212K (then again when he pulled his BS in the Montana library, see above), he was only offering the good citizens there $5K... which apparently was met with all the enthusism of a turd in punch bowl...


So my counter offer to Nafwank is he proves the bona fides via independent means, eg, IRS filings, independent accounting records, etc, and I'll give him a free autopsy coupon good for 90 days (presently a $7,250.00 value)*


* Does not include: Funeral costs, cremation, burial, embalming, transportation medical or otherwise, tox screenings, radiographs, MRIs billed separately.


Such a deal :)

User avatar
Aaron Richards
Poster
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:03 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Aaron Richards » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:44 am

Going to continue with the thread's topic:
Belsen was the first major post-war trial, held by the British from 17 September to 17 November 1945. The principal defendant was SS-Hauptsturmführer Josef Kramer, who had been commandant of Auschwitz-II concentration camp (Birkenau) between October 1942 and May 1944, then commandant at Bergen-Belsen. For this reason, the trial involved both Auschwitz and Belsen. In his first statement, Kramer is quoted as having said the following:

“I have heard of the allegations of former prisoners in Auschwitz referring to a gas chamber there, the mass executions and whippings, the cruelty of the guards employed, and that all this took place either in my presence or with my knowledge. All I can say is that it is untrue from beginning to end.”
Now holocaust deniers interpret this quote as Kramer having been the first holocaust denier, someone who denied the existence of a gas chamber, mass executions and other cruelties at Auschwitz. But anyone with a rudimentary grasp of the english language will realize that the last sentence in Kramer's quote does not specifically state which part of the former sentence it is referring to when he said it is untrue.

For example, he could clearly have been referring to the part of the first sentence which says "and that all this took place either in my presence or with my knowledge". THIS is what he denied. Not the gas chamber or the executions. Just that he was behind it. That he was a part of it, had anything to do with it. That his name was being sullied. And this is a recurring theme in the Nuremberg trials that followed as well. It was always "I didn't do it" or "I am unsure of the details" or "I didn't know about this", but NEVER: "That is a lie, it never happened!"

Later on, Kramer made things clear:
“The gas chamber existed, there is no doubt about it.”
“It [is] clear that thousands of people [were] killed in the gas chambers at Auschwitz…”
Just another example of revisionist spin doctors trying to invent their first holocaust denier.
Pls subscribe to my BitChute channel "Holocaust Documents": https://www.bitchute.com/holocaustdocuments/
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: imgur.com/a/725A7
and here: imgur.com/a/wo09c

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:36 am

Mattogno's gloss on Kramer's statement is particularly useless.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:24 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:Going to continue with the thread's topic:
Belsen was the first major post-war trial, held by the British from 17 September to 17 November 1945. The principal defendant was SS-Hauptsturmführer Josef Kramer, who had been commandant of Auschwitz-II concentration camp (Birkenau) between October 1942 and May 1944, then commandant at Bergen-Belsen. For this reason, the trial involved both Auschwitz and Belsen. In his first statement, Kramer is quoted as having said the following:

“I have heard of the allegations of former prisoners in Auschwitz referring to a gas chamber there, the mass executions and whippings, the cruelty of the guards employed, and that all this took place either in my presence or with my knowledge. All I can say is that it is untrue from beginning to end.”
Now holocaust deniers interpret this quote as Kramer having been the first holocaust denier, someone who denied the existence of a gas chamber, mass executions and other cruelties at Auschwitz. But anyone with a rudimentary grasp of the english language will realize that the last sentence in Kramer's quote does not specifically state which part of the former sentence it is referring to when he said it is untrue.

For example, he could clearly have been referring to the part of the first sentence which says "and that all this took place either in my presence or with my knowledge". THIS is what he denied. Not the gas chamber or the executions. Just that he was behind it. That he was a part of it, had anything to do with it. That his name was being sullied. And this is a recurring theme in the Nuremberg trials that followed as well. It was always "I didn't do it" or "I am unsure of the details" or "I didn't know about this", but NEVER: "That is a lie, it never happened!"

Later on, Kramer made things clear:
“The gas chamber existed, there is no doubt about it.”
“It [is] clear that thousands of people [were] killed in the gas chambers at Auschwitz…”
Just another example of revisionist spin doctors trying to invent their first holocaust denier.
I don’t think deniers grasp the fact that someone on trial isn’t necessarily going to tell the whole truth. This is particularly true in a case where the defendant is staring at a noose.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26845
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:46 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I don’t think deniers grasp the fact that someone on trial isn’t necessarily going to tell the whole truth. This is particularly true in a case where the defendant is staring at a noose.
Say wot?!?!?! :mrgreen:
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:01 pm

LOL
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:41 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:I don't have to prove anything. Mr Haimi already proved it... Haimi details in which graves he found human remains...
Oozy, the MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - currently contains the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.
Last edited by Factchecker on Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:46 pm

That has to be the longest run-on sentence in history.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:47 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:That has to be the longest run-on sentence in history.
Are you talking about this one here Greg?
Oozy, the MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - currently contains the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.
Is your answer still zero?

Or is this the question that you're talking about:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 60#p648945

Where your answer is zero also?
Last edited by Factchecker on Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:52 pm

Factchecker wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:That has to be the longest run-on sentence in history.
Are you talking about this one here Greg?
Oozy, the MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - currently contains the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.
Is your answer still zero?

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 60#p648945
Is there a point to this mental masturbation?
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Factchecker wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:That has to be the longest run-on sentence in history.
Are you talking about this one here Greg?
Oozy, the MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - currently contains the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.
Is your answer still zero?

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 60#p648945
Is there a point to this mental masturbation?
The point is right here Greg:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924

And here:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 60#p648945
Last edited by Factchecker on Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:55 pm

Factchecker wrote:
Oozy_Substance wrote:I don't have to prove anything. Mr Haimi already proved it... Haimi details in which graves he found human remains...
Oozy, the MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - currently contains the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.
I didn't fully read into Haimi's work, but each grave unearthed by Haimi which contained any form of human remains, may they be in the shape of bone fragments, ashes or complete bodies contain evidence for the extermination that took place in Sobibor.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:58 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:...each grave unearthed by Haimi which contained any form of human remains, may they be in the shape of bone fragments, ashes or complete bodies...
Keep your eye on the ball Oozy.

Oozy, the MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contains the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:01 pm

Factchecker wrote:
Oozy_Substance wrote:...each grave unearthed by Haimi which contained any form of human remains, may they be in the shape of bone fragments, ashes or complete bodies...
Keep your eye on the ball Oozy.

Oozy, the MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contains the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.
You already got your answer. You wanna go in circles? Each of the graves that contain human remains. I don't know the maximum number because I did not fully read into Haimi's work, but from the few I read I remember several graves with human remains mentioned, including the 4th grave with 2000 bone fragments in its southern section.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:39 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:
Factchecker wrote:
Oozy_Substance wrote:...each grave unearthed by Haimi which contained any form of human remains, may they be in the shape of bone fragments, ashes or complete bodies...
Keep your eye on the ball Oozy.

Oozy, the MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contains the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.
You already got your answer. You wanna go in circles? Each of the graves that contain human remains. I don't know the maximum number because I did not fully read into Haimi's work, but from the few I read I remember several graves with human remains mentioned, including the 4th grave with 2000 bone fragments in its southern section.
Yes he does, Oozy.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:57 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote: Yes he does, Oozy.
I wonder if he wakes up covered by cold sweat at night knowing that Haimi totally debunked his unfounded transit-camp theory. I guess he hoped Haimi will return from his excavation empty-handed, saying he found nothing but will continue searching. Alas, he found it all. The gas chambers, the crematoria, and a numerous amount of human remains.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:19 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:You wanna go in circles?
Like you are? No thanks Oozy, I'll just sit here and watch you do that.
Oozy_Substance wrote:You already got your answer.
You mean this one here:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&p=649057#p648945
Oozy_Substance wrote:I don't know the maximum number because I did not fully read into Haimi's work, but from the few I read I remember several graves with human remains mentioned...
Yes Oozy, and these are the graves in question:
And here is how Haimi's numbers correspond to THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX CHALLENGE
( http://nafcash.com/ ) numbering system:


Haimi's "grave" #1 A = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #1/62

Haimi's "grave" #2 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #2/63

Haimi's "Memory Hill" (AKA the - "monument of ashes / mound of remains") = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #3/64

Haimi's "grave" #3/4 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #4/65

Haimi's "grave" #5 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #5/66

Haimi's "grave" #6 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #6/67

Haimi's "grave" #7 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #7/68

Haimi's "grave" #8 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #8/69

Haimi's "grave" #9 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #9/70

Haimi's "grave" #10 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #10/71

Haimi's "grave" #11 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #11/72

Haimi's "grave" #12 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #12/73

Haimi's "grave" #13 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #13/74

Haimi's "grave" #14= The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #14/75

Haimi's "grave" #15 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #15/76

Haimi's "grave" #16 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #16/77

Haimi's "grave" #17 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #17/78

Haimi's "grave" #18 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #18/79

Haimi's "grave" #19 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #19/80

Haimi's "grave" #20 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #20/81

Haimi's "grave" #21 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #21/82

Haimi's "grave" #22 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #22/83

Haimi's "grave" #1 B = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #23/84

Haimi's "grave" #1 C = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #24/85


Note: "Graves #21 and #22" are actually labeled by Yoram Haimi as "Objects 6094-6095." However, you cannot see his numbers clearly in the map, so #21 and #22 have used instead. (The numbers are in red, below the orange colored "graves.")

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=224 ... count=2826

There are even photos of some of them, like this one here:

Image

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:30 pm

Factchecker wrote: *** going in circles ***
We've already went through this, I posted several quotes from Haimi's report about human remains in other graves. These graves, according to the map you posted, are 50 to 100 times bigger than the six-men grave. Plus, they overlap with greener areas upon the surface. The mass graves are in these locations. All other disinformation you try to spread is invalid.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:33 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote: Yes he does, Oozy.
Haimi... found... numerous amount of human remains.
Yes, and here are the remains of 7 people that he found in 2 of the 24 excavated graves:

Image[/quote]

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:
Factchecker wrote: *** going in circles ***
We've already went through this... I posted several quotes from Haimi's report about human remains in other graves.
Is this what you're talking about:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&p=649057#p648945

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:40 pm

Is there a point to all of this? Are we going to discuss these 7 skeletons in small graves forever or are we going to get to the gigantic mass graves that contain bone fragments and overlap with greener areas upon the surface?

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:43 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:Is there a point to all of this?
Keep your eye on the ball Oozy:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924

And the point, so far anyway, can be seen here:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&p=649057#p648945

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Oozy_Substance » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:47 pm

Factchecker wrote:
Oozy_Substance wrote:Is there a point to all of this?
Keep your eye on the ball Oozy:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924
Nowhere in Haimi's report I encountered the phrase "huge mass grave". This is disinformation from your side. Haimi found 2000 bone fragments in a portion of grave #4. This is enough to render your "ONLY SIX PEOPLE" announcement invalid. Unless you suggest the Nazis somehow ground down a person to 2000 pieces and then buried it, and that is, in a transit-camp, no less.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Post by Factchecker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:48 pm

Keep your eye on the ball Oozy:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924

Just a reminder Oozy:
The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.
Oozy_Substance's answer: Zero.
Last edited by Factchecker on Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.