Ice skating and license plates

Discussions
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Ice skating and license plates

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:26 pm

I'm just curious, is this the state of denial now? Obsessing about ice skating, license plates and Hollywood movies?
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

NathanC
Regular Poster

Re: Ice skating and license plates

Post by NathanC » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:55 pm

Well, there's recycling crap from the 90s. For example, the Fake "Red cross report" only talking about 200,000+ deaths, or the Auschwitz plaque rubbish. We can thank Rizoli for that.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:01 pm

NathanC wrote:Well, there's recycling crap from the 90s. For example, the Fake "Red cross report" only talking about 200,000+ deaths, or the Auschwitz plaque rubbish. We can thank Rizoli for that.

Yeah, I don't really see anything new.

Germar Rudolf finally got around to taking a whack at Lipstadt's book....twenty years after it was published.

Granted, it was in response to the movie but Lipstadt's book was out of date when I read it.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:59 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I'm just curious, is this the state of denial now? Obsessing about ice skating, license plates and Hollywood movies?
It makes a lot of sense to me. If I were a holocaust denier, with little knowledge, I'd avoid making any direct fraudulent historical claim on the facts, because I'd get destroyed too easily, by the real facts. Therefore I'd limit myself to personal opinion commentaries.

However this is also a bit self destructive for the deniers. We watched David's schizophrenic argument "This is terrible art" followed by him back-peddling "I always said people should watch what they want"

David is actually confusing himself and we don't have to do anything.
:D

The time is slowly coming when there won't be any serious deniers left.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:02 am

That time can't come soon enough.

Unfortunately I think in this era of the "alt.right" and right wing expansion in Europe and the US we may see a new crop.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:16 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:That time can't come soon enough.

Unfortunately I think in this era of the "alt.right" and right wing expansion in Europe and the US we may see a new crop.
Or they drain off into that sewer as it expresses their ideas better than HD can in the here and now and has shown itself to have far greater reach in recent years. It may be that we're seeing an ebb in HD due to competition from WN and neo-Nazi movements, and many of them being excited by prospects under Trump and with other right-wing populist type movements.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:28 pm

They really do seem to be hurting after the loss of the daft rabbit.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:18 pm

This is as good a place to park this as any:
https://m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Drama-abou ... val-561925

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:30 pm

Meanwhile three years later... TWO years later.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:54 pm

We think David got lost while in Montana helping Richard Spencer with his bake sale. Spencer needed to 60.00 for a permit to match his merry band of Nazis through his hometown.