Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Discussions
Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:27 pm

We all know how one of the most popular denier "memes" is "I was gassed six [Million/Billion/Gorillion] times!!!!".
Most of us also know that this meme has it's origins in a 1993 article of the Montreal Gazette where this bloke called Moshe Peer claimed to have survived said half-a-dozen gassings in Bergen-Belzen.

We off course also know the denier's tendencies to cling on to such stories like parasites. They call Peer "a famous Canadian Holocaust speaker", while ignoring that his story is not recognized or used by any real historiographers, his name is not found on sources like Yad Vashem or the USSHM, and in fact googling him only brings up only denier articles. Wait a second, there is one "pro-holocaust" source that mentions him: Nizkor, which calles him, rightfully, "either a liar or just a very crazy old man".
Denier turn him into an Elie-Wiesel type icon, when he's just a guy who got his 15 minutes of fame back in 1993 on this one lousy tabloid article, who did not seem to have been active since besides publishing a book (that nobody ever read). Deniers also claim that he still "tours Canada talking to children, telling them of the horrors of the death camps", but provide no proof. And if they had proof, this does not change the fact that nobody, both holocaust scholars or even uneducated simple-folks (seriously, did any of you heard about him before stepping into the world of denial/anti denial? By the way Nazis talked about him, they make him look like Anne Frank), care about him.

But you guys know all of these already. That's not the funny part anyway.

The funny part is the picture used in different articles about Peer on multiple different denier websites.



So, I guess it's not hard to figure out how this fail came into existence: whoever wrote this article originally tried to search pictures proving that the "Liewitnesses" are supported by the state of Israel, so he googled something along the lines of "Moshe Peer handshake" or "Moshe Peer president", or hell, maybe he found it after simply googling "Moshe" and doing lots of downwards scrolling - and used the best result he found, the one of fitted him the most.

I don't think I need to add anything. The LOLs speak for themselves. It just shows the level of their average "research".
Last edited by Im_Not_Creative_Enough on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
BRoI
Poster
Posts: 485
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by BRoI » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:51 pm

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.
Ironic misspelling.
We off course also know the denier's tendencies to cling on to such stories like parasites. They call Peer "a famous Canadian Holocaust speaker", while ignoring that his story is not recognized or used by any real historiographers, his name is not found on sources like Yad Vashem or the USSHM, and in fact googling him only brings up only denier articles. Wait a second, there is one "pro-holocaust" source that mentions him: Nizkor, which calles him, rightfully, "either a liar or just a very crazy old man".

Wrong; the USHMM has his* book in their library. If you'd done some proper research you wouldn't have to be spoon-fed this information:

* Moïse-Israël Przemyslawski a.k.a. Maurice Prémilat, Moshe [Moshi] Peer, and Mo Is.
Record Type:.......................Publication
Uniform Title:.....................I.B.B., inoubliable Bergen-Belsen. English
Variant Title:.......................Unforgettable Bergen-Belsen
Author/Creator:.................Mo Is, 1933-
Published:..........................Montreal : A Emeth, 1994
Language:...........................English
Locale:................................France
Format:...............................Book
Physical Description:.........x, 214 p. : ill. ; 24 cm
Call Number:......................DS135.F9 M613 1994
ISBN:...................................2980349712
Subjects:..............................Mo Is,--1933- Bergen-Belsen (Concentration camp) Jewish children in the Holocaust--Biography Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945)--France--Personal narratives World War, 1939-1945--Prisoners and prisons, German
Notes:..................................Translation from French of: I.B.B., inoubliable Bergen-Belsen.
Library Location:.................Library Stacks
Availability...........................Icon available Library Stacks Not Charged c. 1

http://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/bib103543

Here's an example of research: Someone [me] checking his actual book:
Is there a single survivor of the other concentration camps who can say that he or she has been in the gas chamber and has come out alive? I am someone who can say this. I passed through the gas chamber at least a half a dozen times, through this vapor-filled "shower" room which, at B.B., was used as a torture chamber for both physical and mental torture, and in which women and children died. [pp.68-69]

Image
During my stay at Bergen-Belsen, I went to the showers six or seven times. I will describe things just as they happened, and remember that this is no fiction. These showers were, in reality, gas chambers. Chambers to be filled with poisoned vapors, chambers of death. [p.53]

Image
Image

Mo Is, A. Emeth (ed.), U.B.B. Unforgettable Bergen-Belsen, Self-published in Montreal, 1993, ISBN 2-9803497-1-2.

The man did claim there was a homicidal gas chamber at Belsen that also doubled-up as a shower. He went thru it on six occasions each time expecting to be gassed, but each time was only showered and deloused.

His claim is very similar to many other survivors who claimed *water came through instead of the gas*. A prominent example being Gena Turgel, whose well known claim to have survived an Auschwitz gas chamber is trotted out for the media in time for International Holocaust Day:
2015: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/ausch ... ve-n293496
2016: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... amber.html
"I believe that when the history of the [Great] war comes to be impartially written, the two greatest results will be the establishment of the national Jewish home and the creation of the League of Nations. The two are not really disconnected. They represent the two great ideas for which we fought and by which we conquered—the ideas of nationalism and internationalism."
- Robert Cecil, 1st Viscount Cecil of Chelwood, March 1923.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:15 pm

"Ironic misspelling."

English is not my native tounge. I'm trying my best. I'm still doing better than all those alt-right antisemites who think that "Goyim" is the Hebrew word for cattle (it isn't. The Hebrew word for cattle is "Edder Parot").

"Wrong; the USHMM has his* book in their library. If you'd done some proper research you wouldn't have to be spoon-fed this information."

I have done my research and I am well aware about the inclusion of his book in the USSHM library. I did not mention it because I found out that even the libraries of most orthodox sources has some questionable matrials on them. I mean, after all, Irene Zisblatt's testimony is in fact hosted on UCLA... they oftenly gather holocaust matrial of all sorts without checking their correctness. when examaning these insitutes, I only take into account their research center and not its public/museum section. The appearance of the this book on USSHMs public library does not equal to his testimony being taken seriously by holocaust "advocates".
Last edited by Im_Not_Creative_Enough on Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26921
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:37 pm

BRoI wrote:
his name is not found on sources like Yad Vashem or the USSHM, and in fact googling him only brings up only denier articles. Wait a second, there is one "pro-holocaust" source that mentions him
Having his book, alongside Sanning and whoever else, in the USHMM library is different to the implication of his being discussed in the secondary literature published by the USHMM or Yad Vashem, which is how I read the sentence. In any event, is Moshe Peer widely discussed in studies of the Holocaust? Like INCE, I've only ever encountered the name on denier websites and in forums.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
BRoI
Poster
Posts: 485
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by BRoI » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:38 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:"Ironic misspelling."

English is not my native tounge. I'm trying my best. I'm still doing better than all those alt-right antisemites who think that "Goyim" is the Hebrew word for kettle (it isn't. The Hebrew word for kettle is "Edder Parot").
Fair enough about your English, but I don't believe anyone thinks "Goyim" is Hebrew for "kettle"! Most people think it means "gentiles / non-Jews", and is the plural of "goy" meaning "gentile / non-Jew".

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
"Wrong; the USHMM has his* book in their library. If you'd done some proper research you wouldn't have to be spoon-fed this information."
I have done my research and I am well aware about the inclusion of his book in the USSHM library. I did not mention it because I found out that even the libraries of most orthodox sources has some questionable matrials on them. I mean, after all, Irene Zisblatt's testimony is in fact hosted on UCLA... they oftenly gather holocaust matrial of all sorts without checking their correctness. when examaning these insitutes, I only take into account their research center and not its public/museum section. The appearance of the this book on USSHMs public library does not equal to his testimony being taken seriously by holocaust "advocates".
Now you're expecting us to believe that you knew all about his book and the various different names he used, but you decided not to mention anything about his book or his names, and you opted to lie by claiming "his name is not found on sources like Yad Vashem or the USSHM" even though you were "well aware about the inclusion of his book in the USSHM library"!

Okay, fair enough, your weren't uniformed, you were just lying!

FYI, "lying" doesn't mean "kettle".
"I believe that when the history of the [Great] war comes to be impartially written, the two greatest results will be the establishment of the national Jewish home and the creation of the League of Nations. The two are not really disconnected. They represent the two great ideas for which we fought and by which we conquered—the ideas of nationalism and internationalism."
- Robert Cecil, 1st Viscount Cecil of Chelwood, March 1923.

User avatar
BRoI
Poster
Posts: 485
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by BRoI » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:52 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Having his book, alongside Sanning and whoever else, in the USHMM library is different to the implication of his being discussed in the secondary literature published by the USHMM or Yad Vashem, which is how I read the sentence. In any event, is Moshe Peer widely discussed in studies of the Holocaust? Like INCE, I've only ever encountered the name on denier websites and in forums.
As I've shown, the guy went by various names. Moshe Peer is the most notorious as it's the one featured in the famous August 1993 Montreal newspaper clipping—first heralded by Mark Weber I believe [JHR, Nov.-Dec. 1993, p. 24]

Peer's book was self-published in Montreal in 1993 [in both French and English] and I've not seen it nor any of his numerous names being cited/mentioned in any studies. That doesn't make his book irrelevant though. And anti-revisionists who were unaware of his book and his other names, wouldn't have been much cop at spotting "Moshe Peer" being cited if they were unaware that his book is credited to an author named "Mo Is".
"I believe that when the history of the [Great] war comes to be impartially written, the two greatest results will be the establishment of the national Jewish home and the creation of the League of Nations. The two are not really disconnected. They represent the two great ideas for which we fought and by which we conquered—the ideas of nationalism and internationalism."
- Robert Cecil, 1st Viscount Cecil of Chelwood, March 1923.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Not a lie but (ironiclly) an honest mistake.
The moment I've read your reply, I clearly remembered seeing the mention of this bookon USSHM when I did my original research a couple of months ago (I visited that page on July 13th, according to my browser history). It's just that I forgot about it when writing the above post. The fact the I forgot it is yet another way to show the incredible insignifigance of the mentioning of his book on their website. On the other hand, I had seen a full article by USHMM that uses his book/testimony in order to provide information about Bergen Belsen or the gas chambers - I wouldn't have written this post anyway.
But hey, I am lying kike anyway so what's the point, ayy?

Also, I defeniatly encoutered at least three people who thought "Goyim" is Hebrew for "Kettle".
It is indeed true that today the word means "non-Jew", but the literally translation of the word Goy, believe it or not, is "people" or "nation". Basically the term "Goy" is just a short for "other Goys" - people and nation that aren't Jewish. Infact, in the bible the word "Goy" is even used in refrence to Jewish figures, for example, in genesis god says to Abraham something along the lines (not a direct quote) of "I shall make your seed into a great Goy" = "I shall make your seed into a great nation".
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26921
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:14 pm

BRoI wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Having his book, alongside Sanning and whoever else, in the USHMM library is different to the implication of his being discussed in the secondary literature published by the USHMM or Yad Vashem, which is how I read the sentence. In any event, is Moshe Peer widely discussed in studies of the Holocaust? Like INCE, I've only ever encountered the name on denier websites and in forums.
As I've shown, the guy went by various names. Moshe Peer is the most notorious as it's the one featured in the famous August 1993 Montreal newspaper clipping—first heralded by Mark Weber I believe [JHR, Nov.-Dec. 1993, p. 24]

Peer's book was self-published in Montreal in 1993 [in both French and English] and I've not seen it nor any of his numerous names being cited/mentioned in any studies. That doesn't make his book irrelevant though. And anti-revisionists who were unaware of his book and his other names, wouldn't have been much cop at spotting "Moshe Peer" being cited if they were unaware that his book is credited to an author named "Mo Is".
I get that and it's valid. But I didn't read the sentences you cite as meaning what you say - I took INCE's focus to be on secondary works, not what's in various collections. Your reply's focus on what books sit alongside one another in collections seems to speak to a different point than the one INCE was making.

Also, how you get from a not-artful phrasing of something and a gap in someone's knowledge to a "lie" is not clear.

Anyway, even with the additional information you posted, in deconstructing Peer's claims deniers do not thereby expose problems in the secondary literature which doesn't make use of Peer's claims. Which is the fallacious logic deniers use in citing Peer. And to do this, deniers elevate Peer's "relevance" to ridiculous heights. Also IIRC without citing his book, btw. Since you say that Peer's claims aren't cited under the other names he used, that point seems valid to me.

As to whether the work is "relevant" or should be in collections, that's a different matter.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28061
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:39 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:...Also, I defeniatly encoutered at least three people who thought "Goyim" is Hebrew for "Kettle".
It is indeed true that today the word means "non-Jew", but the literally translation of the word Goy, believe it or not, is "people" or "nation". Basically the term "Goy" is just a short for "other Goys" - people and nation that aren't Jewish. Infact, in the bible the word "Goy" is even used in refrence to Jewish figures, for example, in genesis god says to Abraham something along the lines (not a direct quote) of "I shall make your seed into a great Goy" = "I shall make your seed into a great nation".
I'm wondering if those three mentioned were thinking "cattle".



Anywho, welcome to the range, INCE. :-D
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:53 pm

"I'm wondering if those three mentioned were thinking 'cattle'."

Well, this is quite an emberassing typo.
That's worse than that time when I told a Romanian hotel worker that we don't have shits on our beds.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28061
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:55 pm

:lol:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
BRoI
Poster
Posts: 485
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by BRoI » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:17 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Not a lie but (ironiclly) an honest mistake.

The moment I've read your reply, I clearly remembered seeing the mention of this bookon USSHM when I did my original research a couple of months ago (I visited that page on July 13th, according to my browser history). It's just that I forgot about it when writing the above post. The fact the I forgot it is yet another way to show the incredible insignifigance of the mentioning of his book on their website. On the other hand, I had seen a full article by USHMM that uses his book/testimony in order to provide information about Bergen Belsen or the gas chambers - I wouldn't have written this post anyway.
But hey, I am lying kike anyway so what's the point, ayy?
lol, I'm not an unreasonable person; you've explained your oversight and I'm fully prepared to take you at your word about it. I'm used to dealing with another anti-revisionist on this forum who doubles down when it's been proved that he lied about having consulted sources.

And, I agree, the man of many names [Moshe Peer] is not cited it any known studies of Belsen as proof of a homicidal gas chamber at the camp. Although this doesn't make his claims completely irrelevant. I can show how numerous books have effectively cherry-picked testimony collected at Belsen regarding Birkenau gassings whilst making no mention of the testimonies found in the same files which are patently false e.g. Bialek, Sompolinsky, Litwinska.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Also, I defeniatly encoutered at least three people who thought "Goyim" is Hebrew for "Kettle".
It is indeed true that today the word means "non-Jew", but the literally translation of the word Goy, believe it or not, is "people" or "nation". Basically the term "Goy" is just a short for "other Goys" - people and nation that aren't Jewish. Infact, in the bible the word "Goy" is even used in refrence to Jewish figures, for example, in genesis god says to Abraham something along the lines (not a direct quote) of "I shall make your seed into a great Goy" = "I shall make your seed into a great nation".
Thanks for that info. I see the JE says pretty much the same:
GENTILE: [...]

The word "Gentile" corresponds to the late Hebrew "goi," a synonym for "nokri," signifying "stranger," "non-Jew." In the Hebrew of the Bible "goi" and its plural "goyyim" originally meant "nation," and were applied both to Israelites and to non-Israelites (Gen. xii. 2, xvii. 20; Ex. xiii. 3, xxxii. 10; Deut. iv. 7; viii. 9, 14; Num. xiv. 12; Isa. i. 4, lx. 22; Jer. vii. 28). "Goi" and "goyyim," however, are employed in many passages to designate nations that are politically distinct from Israel (Deut. xv. 6; xxviii. 12, 36; Josh. xxiii. 4). From this use is derived the meaning "stranger" (Deut. xxix. 24; comp. II Chron. vi. 32 ="'amme ha-'areẓ"). As the non-Israelite and the nokri were "heathens," "goi" came to denote a "heathen," like the later "'akkum," which, in strict construction, is not applicable to Christians or Mohammedans (see below). In its most comprehensive sense "goi" corresponds to the other late term, "ummot ha-'olam" (the peoples of the world).

Vo. 5, p.615.
https://archive.org/stream/jewishencycl ... 4/mode/2up
"I believe that when the history of the [Great] war comes to be impartially written, the two greatest results will be the establishment of the national Jewish home and the creation of the League of Nations. The two are not really disconnected. They represent the two great ideas for which we fought and by which we conquered—the ideas of nationalism and internationalism."
- Robert Cecil, 1st Viscount Cecil of Chelwood, March 1923.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12214
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:55 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:"I'm wondering if those three mentioned were thinking 'cattle'."

Well, this is quite an emberassing typo.
That's worse than that time when I told a Romanian hotel worker that we don't have shits on our beds.
That was funny....:lol:
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12214
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:12 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:We all know how one of the most popular denier "memes" is "I was gassed six [Million/Billion/Gorillion] times!!!!".
Most of us also know that this meme has it's origins in a 1993 article of the Montreal Gazette where this bloke called Moshe Peer claimed to have survived said half-a-dozen gassings in Bergen-Belzen.

We off course also know the denier's tendencies to cling on to such stories like parasites. They call Peer "a famous Canadian Holocaust speaker", while ignoring that his story is not recognized or used by any real historiographers, his name is not found on sources like Yad Vashem or the USSHM, and in fact googling him only brings up only denier articles. Wait a second, there is one "pro-holocaust" source that mentions him: Nizkor, which calles him, rightfully, "either a liar or just a very crazy old man".
Denier turn him into an Elie-Wiesel type icon, when he's just a guy who got his 15 minutes of fame back in 1993 on this one lousy tabloid article, who did not seem to have been active since besides publishing a book (that nobody ever read). Deniers also claim that he still "tours Canada talking to children, telling them of the horrors of the death camps", but provide no proof. And if they had proof, this does not change the fact that nobody, both holocaust scholars or even uneducated simple-folks (seriously, did any of you heard about him before stepping into the world of denial/anti denial? By the way Nazis talked about him, they make him look like Anne Frank), care about him.

But you guys know all of these already. That's not the funny part anyway.

The funny part is the picture used in different articles about Peer on multiple different denier websites.


All three pictures allegedly show Peer "getting recognized by the state of Israel". The picture furthest to the left, which comes from the article about Peer on everyone's favorite Nazi wiki "Metapedia" also let's us know that Peer is the older guy on the right.
To any novice denier who's just making his first steps into this world, this is off course yet another proof to all the "Holohoax!" theories, therefore, this picture succeeds in what it's supposed to do, from a denier standpoint. Only problem? Whoever made this picture probably never conceived the idea that an Israeli person would come across it.
Because upon seeing this picture, EVERY Israeli person, even if he's dead-drunk at the time, would recognize the guy on the right to be former Israeli president (and convicted rapist) Moshe Katazv. A December 1945 born Persian Jew.


While I never tried it, I would guess that if I'll present this fact to a denier, he'll try to "cover his ass" by saying that Metapedia just made an honest mistake, and Peer is actually the guy on the left, getting recognized by President Katazv. But even that won't make sense, as -
A) whoever this guy is (haven't managed to figure out his identity. I guess an ambassador of some sort), he does not look even close to be as old as Peer was supposed to have been during Katzav's term as president (2000-2006. Peer was born in 1933).
B) even if we'll somehow assume that this guy is indeed an incredily healthy 70-year-old, he still looks nothing like the picture from the Montreal Gazette the denier themselves use!


So, I guess it's not hard to figure out how this fail came into existence: whoever wrote this article originally tried to search pictures proving that the "Liewitnesses" are supported by the state of Israel, so he googled something along the lines of "Moshe Peer handshake" or "Moshe Peer president", or hell, maybe he found it after simply googling "Moshe" and doing lots of downwards scrolling - and used the best result he found, the one of fitted him the most.

I don't think I need to add anything. The LOLs speak for themselves. It just shows the level of their average "research".
Welcome to the forum.

What you describe, the "going to the gas chambers six times," is why I'm very cautious about taking witness/survivor statements at face value.
Let's face it, survivors only saw what they were allowed to see or what they saw by accident. There were also rumors from those who actually saw something and what they saw was distorted. So, you have witnesses who thought they went to a gas chamber but were in fact sent for a shower.

There was a recent news story of a girl who says she was deported to Auschwitz-Birkenau, her head shaved and then sent to a gas chamber. She was miraculously saved when the gas chamber malfunctioned.

The reality is that she was sent for a shower and the shower malfunctioned. The key is that her head was shaved first, at Birkenau the SK's cut the hair off the corpses of those who were gassed (at the ARC this was reversed).
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12214
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:42 pm

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-l ... 31eccee4f2

Here's that story, along with the tweet from the Auschwitz Museum.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26921
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:31 pm

A colleague has pointed out to me that in the photo ICNE posted the two men are (left) Peer Steinbrück, former German minister of finance, and, as INCE pointed out, Moshe Katazv (right). That gives us Moshe Peer, or Peer Moshe, but not our Moshe Peer!

Welcome to the forum, INCE!
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Aaron Richards
Poster
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:03 am

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Aaron Richards » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:40 pm

http://en.rightpedia.info/w/Moshe_Peer is a website that still posts the fake image OP mentioned and claims it is Moshe Peer.
At the bottom, it uses the provocative caption "Moshe Peer's astounding Holy Shoah tale - Gassed six times by the Nazis and survived" to link to him being mentioned at http://www.auschwitz.dk/bergenbelsen.htm, a site that speaks of gassings in Belsen and uses Moshe Peer's testimony.

Metapedia seems to be down for me.
Peer's book was self-published in Montreal in 1993 [in both French and English] I've not seen it nor any of his numerous names being cited/mentioned in any studies. That doesn't make his book irrelevant though.
lovely contradiction there, BroI. IANCE's lack of knowledge about Moshe Peer is living proof that this Peer is a literal who for "the holocaust industry". Therefore, the revisionist allegation of large scale public brain-washing going on and them tracking down the sources of this and exposing them is nothing but one giant strawman.

Same goes for the other examples commonly cited, Gina Turgel and Irene Zisblatt. A very limited audience having heard their testimony is inflated to Elie Wiesel status the way deniers present these two ladies on various YT videos.

Also, IANCE seems to be suffering from dyslexia, because it's USHMM not USSHM and "goyim" is claimed to be the Hebrew word for "cattle", not "kettle", by antisemites.

I'll leave by saying that one must kindly entertain the thought that holocaust survivors can quite frankly suffer from PTSD, and writing novels or giving interviews can be considered their way of trying to cope and process something that they otherwise lock into a deep corner of their mind. Hence, steamy showers can be interpreted as gas chambers, and engine exhaust emanating from homicidal gas chambers can be interpreted as a steam chamber. Revisionist scholars so quickly calling someone a liar are only shooting themselves in the foot.
Last edited by Aaron Richards on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pls subscribe to my BitChute channel "Holocaust Documents": https://www.bitchute.com/holocaustdocuments/
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: imgur.com/a/725A7
and here: imgur.com/a/wo09c

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26921
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:44 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:"I'm wondering if those three mentioned were thinking 'cattle'."

Well, this is quite an emberassing typo.
That's worse than that time when I told a Romanian hotel worker that we don't have shits on our beds.
LOL and speaking of Romania, I once emailed a colleague at work with a one word reply to a matter of some importance. Later, I re-read the email, which, whatever I'd written, had been spell-corrected to read, "Romania, Mike." Mike never followed up, so I figured my answer was good enough!

Not shits, however.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12214
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:46 pm

:lol:
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:48 pm

I have corrected my typos, Aaron. I'm not a dislect, just someone who's native toungue is Hebrew rather than English. You laugh at me now, but if one day you'll find yourself accidentily telling an Israeli bus driver to have anal sex with you, don't come crying to me :)
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12214
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:03 pm

:lol:
:lol:
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28061
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:39 pm

:rotfl:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28061
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:44 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:Same goes for the other examples commonly cited, Gina Turgel and Irene Zisblatt. A very limited audience having heard their testimony is inflated to Elie Wiesel status the way deniers present these two ladies on various YT videos.
It would seem that those former unknowns are becoming quite famous through Revisionist's efforts. :scratch: I don't think that's a simple one... just what combination of fallacies are they creating here?
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12214
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:50 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Aaron Richards wrote:Same goes for the other examples commonly cited, Gina Turgel and Irene Zisblatt. A very limited audience having heard their testimony is inflated to Elie Wiesel status the way deniers present these two ladies on various YT videos.
It would seem that those former unknowns are becoming quite famous through Revisionist's efforts. :scratch: I don't think that's a simple one... just what combination of fallacies are they creating here?
Ironic, isn't it?

I never heard of "I ate and pooped my diamonds six times" Irene Zisblatt until Jim Rizoli linked her story to me.
My reaction was...so what?
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:58 pm

I haven't heard about her either until my introduction to online holocaust denial, and I live in the Kike capital of the world, where we are supposed to be "brainwashed" 10 times more than what people in the west "expirience". But in fact, googling her name in Hebrew does not bring up any results related to the holocaust. Only phone books with numbers of people who have the same surname.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12214
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:I haven't heard about her either until my introduction to online holocaust denial, and I live in the Kike capital of the world, where we are supposed to be "brainwashed" 10 times more than what people in the west "expirience". But in fact, googling her name in Hebrew does not bring up any results related to the holocaust. Only phone books with numbers of people who have the same surname.
Brainwashed? Wait, I thought you were all wire pullers, behind the big bankers and the Communists.

Somehow that contradiction always slide right past deniers....
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5095
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Jeff_36 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:10 am

I saw the image, and was like "WTF, everyone knows that that's Moshe Katazv".The fact that the {!#%@} thought they'd fool anyone with that crap is beyond me.

User avatar
Balsamo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2079
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Balsamo » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:28 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:We all know how one of the most popular denier "memes" is "I was gassed six [Million/Billion/Gorillion] times!!!!".
Most of us also know that this meme has it's origins in a 1993 article of the Montreal Gazette where this bloke called Moshe Peer claimed to have survived said half-a-dozen gassings in Bergen-Belzen.

We off course also know the denier's tendencies to cling on to such stories like parasites. They call Peer "a famous Canadian Holocaust speaker", while ignoring that his story is not recognized or used by any real historiographers, his name is not found on sources like Yad Vashem or the USSHM, and in fact googling him only brings up only denier articles. Wait a second, there is one "pro-holocaust" source that mentions him: Nizkor, which calles him, rightfully, "either a liar or just a very crazy old man".
Denier turn him into an Elie-Wiesel type icon, when he's just a guy who got his 15 minutes of fame back in 1993 on this one lousy tabloid article, who did not seem to have been active since besides publishing a book (that nobody ever read). Deniers also claim that he still "tours Canada talking to children, telling them of the horrors of the death camps", but provide no proof. And if they had proof, this does not change the fact that nobody, both holocaust scholars or even uneducated simple-folks (seriously, did any of you heard about him before stepping into the world of denial/anti denial? By the way Nazis talked about him, they make him look like Anne Frank), care about him.

But you guys know all of these already. That's not the funny part anyway.

The funny part is the picture used in different articles about Peer on multiple different denier websites.


All three pictures allegedly show Peer "getting recognized by the state of Israel". The picture furthest to the left, which comes from the article about Peer on everyone's favorite Nazi wiki "Metapedia" also let's us know that Peer is the older guy on the right.
To any novice denier who's just making his first steps into this world, this is off course yet another proof to all the "Holohoax!" theories, therefore, this picture succeeds in what it's supposed to do, from a denier standpoint. Only problem? Whoever made this picture probably never conceived the idea that an Israeli person would come across it.
Because upon seeing this picture, EVERY Israeli person, even if he's dead-drunk at the time, would recognize the guy on the right to be former Israeli president (and convicted rapist) Moshe Katazv. A December 1945 born Persian Jew.


While I never tried it, I would guess that if I'll present this fact to a denier, he'll try to "cover his ass" by saying that Metapedia just made an honest mistake, and Peer is actually the guy on the left, getting recognized by President Katazv. But even that won't make sense, as -
A) whoever this guy is (haven't managed to figure out his identity. I guess an ambassador of some sort), he does not look even close to be as old as Peer was supposed to have been during Katzav's term as president (2000-2006. Peer was born in 1933).
B) even if we'll somehow assume that this guy is indeed an incredily healthy 70-year-old, he still looks nothing like the picture from the Montreal Gazette the denier themselves use!


So, I guess it's not hard to figure out how this fail came into existence: whoever wrote this article originally tried to search pictures proving that the "Liewitnesses" are supported by the state of Israel, so he googled something along the lines of "Moshe Peer handshake" or "Moshe Peer president", or hell, maybe he found it after simply googling "Moshe" and doing lots of downwards scrolling - and used the best result he found, the one of fitted him the most.

I don't think I need to add anything. The LOLs speak for themselves. It just shows the level of their average "research".
Welcome to the forum.

What you describe, the "going to the gas chambers six times," is why I'm very cautious about taking witness/survivor statements at face value.
Let's face it, survivors only saw what they were allowed to see or what they saw by accident. There were also rumors from those who actually saw something and what they saw was distorted. So, you have witnesses who thought they went to a gas chamber but were in fact sent for a shower.

There was a recent news story of a girl who says she was deported to Auschwitz-Birkenau, her head shaved and then sent to a gas chamber. She was miraculously saved when the gas chamber malfunctioned.

The reality is that she was sent for a shower and the shower malfunctioned. The key is that her head was shaved first, at Birkenau the SK's cut the hair off the corpses of those who were gassed (at the ARC this was reversed).
Regarding the Jews at Belsen, those who were sent there by 1942 were the privileged ones along with Jews from specific countries like Spain. By the end of 1944, the Nazis tried to "save" them (like one save money) and transfer them to another place...One of the train was bombed by the RAF, IIRC, so the transport were interrupted. This fact makes the lie even more disgusting, frankly.
I mean those Jews did not have to work, could keep their civilian clothes, were given Kosher meals... a kind of twilight zone compared to what the Jews had to endure elsewhere.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12214
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Balsamo wrote: Regarding the Jews at Belsen, those who were sent there by 1942 were the privileged ones along with Jews from specific countries like Spain. By the end of 1944, the Nazis tried to "save" them (like one save money) and transfer them to another place...One of the train was bombed by the RAF, IIRC, so the transport were interrupted. This fact makes the lie even more disgusting, frankly.
True, these "exchange Jews" were certainly far better off than the Soviet POWs originally housed there.
I agree, I find those who lie about their experiences disgusting.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:57 pm

Does not disprove the holocaust as a whole, still.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12214
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:10 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Does not disprove the holocaust as a whole, still.
There was always flexibility built into the system.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:37 pm

Pardon?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12214
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:44 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Pardon?
Sorry.

I meant that there was flexibility built into the treatment of Jews.

The "exchange Jews" appeared to have value so they were treated better.

The same thing existed between the desire for labor, the availability of food and the need to exterminate the "racial enemy." When there was a shortage of labor the SS allowed more Jews to live, when there was a shortage of food the SS murdered more Jews to compensate.

One of the reasons for the set up of the extermination camp at Chelmno was a lack of food supplies in the Warthgau region, the camp was set up to get rid of "useless mouths."
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1180
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Mary Q Contrary » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:49 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Does not disprove the holocaust as a whole, still.
Thank you Captain Obvious. Very astute observation.
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:55 pm

Not obvious enough to most deniers.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12214
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:13 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Not obvious enough to most deniers.
Don't concern yourself with Mary. She needs to spend some time fixing her failures in other threads.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26921
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:49 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Does not disprove the holocaust as a whole, still.
Thank you Captain Obvious. Very astute observation.
One of Mary's deepest thoughts. I put this in the top 1% of her posts, partly for its lively tone and engaging exegesis of the issues.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:51 am

Nizkor is down???

I'm in the procsses of making a video based on this funny fail, but as I tried to look for Nizkor's "either a liar or just a very crazy old man" quote about Moshe Peer (I have the quote itself but I also wanted a screenshot for extra credibillity), but it seems that the entire site is down at the moment, and even the Internet Wayback Machine isn't helping.

WTF is going on?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
Aaron Richards
Poster
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:03 am

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Aaron Richards » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:28 pm

Nope, http://www.nizkor.org is up and running to me.
Pls subscribe to my BitChute channel "Holocaust Documents": https://www.bitchute.com/holocaustdocuments/
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: imgur.com/a/725A7
and here: imgur.com/a/wo09c

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26921
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Probably the funniest denier fail in existance.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:31 pm

Moi aussi. And also according to https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/nizkor.com.html.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .