Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:23 pm

Or from the title of the list: "BS."
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Re: Denier BS Bingo

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:03 pm

Might have missed it in the list already, but I think Mary just delivered another one in the "explain how the 'hoax' works" thread:
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27177&p=532050#p532048 wrote:
The survivors that the museum has on hand to tell schoolchildren about their experience have probably never been a Palestinian whose entire family was murdered and house bulldozed.
"what's with the fuss - similar/the same happened elsewhere" (à la Rassinier), and/or, "other atrocities were/are worse".
Lard, save me from your followers.

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster

Post by Mary Q Contrary » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:32 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Might have missed it in the list already, but I think Mary just delivered another one in the "explain how the 'hoax' works" thread:
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27177&p=532050#p532048 wrote:
The survivors that the museum has on hand to tell schoolchildren about their experience have probably never been a Palestinian whose entire family was murdered and house bulldozed.
"what's with the fuss - similar/the same happened elsewhere" (à la Rassinier), and/or, "other atrocities were/are worse".
I think point you're trying to make is covered under "relativisation" on one of Nick Terry's lists.
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Most likely. Thanks.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:37 pm

L3, fyi, is a commonly claimed forgery that is not an actual document but rather journalistic notes made as a result of a copy.

nickterry
Regular Poster

Post by nickterry » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:41 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:L3, fyi, is a commonly claimed forgery that is not an actual document but rather journalistic notes made as a result of a copy.
If you'd written L-3, I *might* have spotted it as a Nuremberg document. They are always written with a dash: 1919-PS, NO-246, R-102, etc.

Please remember this and use the convention if you want to be properly understood.

Aaron Richards
Poster

Post by Aaron Richards » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:15 pm

Is L-3 the Obersalzberg speech?
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel "Holocaust Documents", where I fight back the sea of antisemitism & conspiracy theories that has taken over its comment section: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTBlSX ... Un5jIhWm7g
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: https://siraaronrichards.imgur.com

nickterry
Regular Poster

Post by nickterry » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:23 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:Is L-3 the Obersalzberg speech?
Yes, the one provided by journalist Louis Lochner.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:08 pm

nickterry wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:L3, fyi, is a commonly claimed forgery that is not an actual document but rather journalistic notes made as a result of a copy.
If you'd written L-3, I *might* have spotted it as a Nuremberg document. They are always written with a dash: 1919-PS, NO-246, R-102, etc.

Please remember this and use the convention if you want to be properly understood.
He's working on Wanasee these days, baby steps :mrgreen:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:08 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:Is L-3 the Obersalzberg speech?
Lochner version, with the Armenian passage, described here.

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:41 am

I found this one rather entertaining.
115. The Korherr Report is the evidence needed to show the AR camps were transit camps.
116. All of the numerous archaeological studies of the AR camps are biased/bogus/wrong, they cannot find mass graves, so they were transit camps.
114. An exchange of letters about Sobibor being used to process munitions, which called it a transit camp, proves it was a transit camp.
115. The Dutch Jews...... er, lets just ignore that issue.
116. The 260,000 plus unregistered Hungarian Jews selected not to work at Birkenau went......er, lets just ignore that issue as well.
117. The Hofle Telegram was forged (then BRoI proves it was not)....The Hofle Telegram.....er, not sure, move along to another issue please.
118. Oskar Groening is a lying, treacherous, bastard because we have to accept he was not tortured.
119. Feodor Federenko was a lying, treacherous bastard, because he confessed during a naturalisation hearing in the USA.
120. All the rest of the Nazis were tortured into confessing, even the ones where we cannot evidence they were tortured.
121. The Hitler Order for the T4 euthanasia project was justified, those people deserved to die for being born disabled.
122. Estonia being declared Judenfrei by the Einsatzgruppen and then the Wannsee Protocol is not because they had all been killed, oh no, no, no. They all went somewhere else.
132. Typhus probably and unfortunately killed all the Estonian Jews, despite huge Nazi efforts to keep them alive.
133. Actually, typhus is what did for those disgusting, lice carrying, dirty, Jews all over Europe.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2648
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:23 am

And it is not plagiarism - no matter what the empty-headed pedant claims - when the list is a joint project, added to over the years by a number of people . . . what a dishonest piece of {!#%@} that one is.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:28 am

LOL Traynor, puffing himself up as though he has something portentous to add - and all he can come up with is this pathetic shite: "Nick Terry began a new BS bingo topic at the heavily censored Skeptics forum recently. This may have been what triggered the plagiarist in Aaron's defective personality."

"Heavily censored?" Poor, poor Fish. He could of course grow a pair and come on over . . .

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:54 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Post by Jeff_36 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:58 am

and just who the {!#%@} is "Lily"? Calling Nessie a "Zionist Jew"? Is this some new poe? He/she's acting like a caricature from Nick's list.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Post by Jeff_36 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:05 am

And please, tell me Bitchy-Fishy (for I know you lurk here from time to time), what "heavily censored forum" allows scum like Jim and Joe Rizoli to post openly racist statements again and again and again? Phyrro is by far one of the most gentle moderators out there.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:06 am

Jeff_36 wrote:and just who the {!#%@} is "Lily"? Calling Nessie a "Zionist Jew"? Is this some new poe? He/she's acting like a caricature from Nick's list.
Hargis.

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:39 am

Joe Future explained to the BroI who I imagine is smarting properly or should be from having the DBB mirror held up to him (just as much as it is a reflection of all the other Nazi deceivers,) that the DBB effort was a collective one.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Post by Jeff_36 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:09 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:and just who the {!#%@} is "Lily"? Calling Nessie a "Zionist Jew"? Is this some new poe? He/she's acting like a caricature from Nick's list.
Hargis.
Some kind of cross-dresser him? Taking a woman's name? Is that what he likes getting called after work? :lol: :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:41 pm

LOL but I think he retired . . . he is also going by Big Will over there, about which I refuse to speculate beyond this: thank the Lord and hallelujah he didn't make that Big Willy.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:43 pm

:lol:
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Post by Jeff_36 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:52 pm

He comes off as a total putz. The Wise thing alone is grounds to totally discredit him.

Aaron Richards
Poster

Post by Aaron Richards » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:57 pm

Recently heard a new one:

"Diesel exhaust fumes are perfectly breathable, in fact the Germans used diesel subs so yeah"

:lol:

apparently the denier who dropped that one on me didn't know how diesel-electric subs work. Diesel-propulsion when having surfaced and needed to charge batteries, with the exhaust being released into the air outside the sub, and battery propulsion underwater.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel "Holocaust Documents", where I fight back the sea of antisemitism & conspiracy theories that has taken over its comment section: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTBlSX ... Un5jIhWm7g
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: https://siraaronrichards.imgur.com

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:31 pm

A couple years ago I came across this post on diesel-doesn't-kill.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:31 pm

The "Denial" trailer is sooooooo 2016. In the last few days, the biggest hit among youtube-memelord-deniers is this one, "Skinheads Hates Jews". I counted at least 8 BS denier/anti-Jewish cancards in the first three comments (and their following threads) alone. Enjoy the cringe, folks.

As I said, with CODOH/IHR dying, major denier figures disappearing and even those who are still active (Hunt, Mattogno) basically doing the same thing for 30 years, those social media trolls are the only thing keeping HD alive on a mass level.
I had the idea of conducting an experiment - fabricate a holocaust denial comment on a popular video that has nothing do with Jews, Israel or the Holocaust and see how much attention it gets. Something along the lines of going to the video "top 10 biggest soccer frauds" and write "non of those is as big of a fraud as the Holohoaxt!!!11".
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:35 am

Played the denier BS Bingo drinking game again with the comment section of this video.
Does anyone by chance have an extra liver I could use?
[ytube][/ytube]
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Post by Jeff_36 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:01 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Played the denier BS Bingo drinking game again with the comment section of this video.
Does anyone by chance have an extra liver I could use?
[ytube][/ytube]
like a {!#%@} broken record. It makes me wonder if the same people are behind all these accounts.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:13 pm

Not directly relevant to Denier BS Bingo - but with his blog article A (not so) short debunking of the "Holocaust Deprogramming Course, Sergey Romanov replies to a host of lies, deceptions, and erroneous claims made here. Sergey's article is full of links and resources as well as brief, clear replies to the claims made by many deniers.

Relative to point "2. Not a single diagnosis of death by cyanide poisoning is on record for any German labour camp." In addition to what Sergey Romanov points out, the denier mentions only cyanide poisoning yet over half (more than 1.5 million of the 2.6 million) gassing victims were killed by CO poisoning. I'm aware of at least one diagnosis of deaths by gas poisoning from the Majdanek camp, which was assuredly a camp with forced labor as one of its missions, if not its chief mission:

The Communique of the Polish-Soviet Extraordinary Commission for Investigating the Crimes Committed by the Majdanek Extermination Camp in Lublin, issued in late 1944, says on this topic, "The discovery within the precincts of the camp of a number of corpses bearing the characteristic symptoms of poisoning by carbon monoxide confirms the fact that the Germans utilized carbon monoxide for the purpose of putting prisoners to death." This conclusion is attributed to a Committee of Medical Experts which investigated the Majdanek camp in the months following the expulsion of the Germans from the Lublin area and the camp itself.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:32 pm

I laughed at this one:
“GERMANY MUST PERISH!” – THEODORE N. KAUFMAN"
Irrelevant random book by a nutjob.”

Because that’s how I felt about it when I first looked it up.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:37 pm

also: "Determining the health of inmates from photos must be a special denier skill." LOL

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:47 pm

KZ-ray vision, no doubt.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:29 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:also: "Determining the health of inmates from photos must be a special denier skill." LOL

Always reminds me of monstrous’ gaffe about the fat Jew at Dachau.....:lol:

BRoI
Poster

Post by BRoI » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:56 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Not directly relevant to Denier BS Bingo - but with his blog article A (not so) short debunking of the "Holocaust Deprogramming Course, Sergey Romanov replies to a host of lies, deceptions, and erroneous claims made here. Sergey's article is full of links and resources as well as brief, clear replies to the claims made by many deniers.

Relative to point "2. Not a single diagnosis of death by cyanide poisoning is on record for any German labour camp." In addition to what Sergey Romanov points out, the denier mentions only cyanide poisoning yet over half (more than 1.5 million of the 2.6 million) gassing victims were killed by CO poisoning. I'm aware of at least one diagnosis of deaths by gas poisoning from the Majdanek camp, which was assuredly a camp with forced labor as one of its missions, if not its chief mission:

The Communique of the Polish-Soviet Extraordinary Commission for Investigating the Crimes Committed by the Majdanek Extermination Camp in Lublin, issued in late 1944, says on this topic, "The discovery within the precincts of the camp of a number of corpses bearing the characteristic symptoms of poisoning by carbon monoxide confirms the fact that the Germans utilized carbon monoxide for the purpose of putting prisoners to death." This conclusion is attributed to a Committee of Medical Experts which investigated the Majdanek camp in the months following the expulsion of the Germans from the Lublin area and the camp itself.

[emphasis added]
You made a *mistake* there, and you *forgot* the custom of providing a link to your online source so people can verify what has been asserted.

The report does not attribute the "conclusion" that bodies of people killed with CO were found at Majdanek to "the Committee of Medical Experts under the chairmanship of Professor Szyling-Syngalewicz". The claim appears to wholly belong to the authors of published version of P-S Committee Report.

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/a83a14d87ad ... d027ac.jpg

When the published report does quote the findings of the Committee of Medical Experts on the 733 bodies [or skulls] they examined, there's no mention of gas.

Mattogno's Majdanek study makes great use of the original P-S report, he writes:
... not a single one of the autopsies carried out by the Polish-Soviet Commission on the bodies discovered in Majdanek found gassing to have been the cause of death.
p.206: http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/05-ccm.pdf
Last edited by BRoI on Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I believe that when the history of the [Great] war comes to be impartially written, the two greatest results will be the establishment of the national Jewish home and the creation of the League of Nations. The two are not really disconnected. They represent the two great ideas for which we fought and by which we conquered—the ideas of nationalism and internationalism."
- Robert Cecil, 1st Viscount Cecil of Chelwood, March 1923.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:22 pm

Crap, I was really trying to hoodwink readers. Good thing for everyone that you caught me. From the communique:
The discovery within the precincts of the camp of a number of corpses bearing the characteristic symptoms of poisoning by carbon monoxide confirms the fact that the Germans utilized carbon monoxide for the purpose of putting prisoners to death.

The aforementioned Committee of Medical Experts expressed the opinion that:

"The extermination of prisoners in the concentration camp was accomplished by different methods. In the initial period of the camp's existence the Hitlerites mainly resorted to wholesale shooting. Later, they also resorted to the wholesale poisoning of people in specially built gas chambers by means of powerful poisonous substances such as prussic acid (the substance known as 'Zyklon') and carbon monoxide."
The 733 corpses mentioned by Mattogno were not found in the camp proper but from Krepiecki Woods, an area southeast of Majdanek, IIRC, where 1000s of prisoners were taken to be shot (p 93: "the autopsies conducted by the Polish-Soviet Commission on the 733 bodies discovered in Krepiecki Forest showed that 349 of the dead exhibited bullet wounds").

But perhaps Mattogno is right on his general claim - I have learned to treat what he writes with care - and I forgot that the claim you quoted: whether or not I misread the communique passage from which I quoted, on the detail about the medical committee, and also relevant parts of Holland's MA thesis ("Negotiating Jewish Victimhood at Majdanek: Reluctant Communists, Political Flux and Nazi Guilt"), and thus the conclusion about CO-poisoned corpses came from others on the Polish-Soviet Commission than the medical committee, the communique records the conclusion that corpses at Majdanek showed signs of CO poisoning.

BRoI
Poster

Post by BRoI » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:54 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:The 733 corpses mentioned by Mattogno were not found in the camp proper but from Krepiecki Woods, an area southeast of Majdanek, IIRC, where 1000s of prisoners were taken to be shot (p 93: "the autopsies conducted by the Polish-Soviet Commission on the 733 bodies discovered in Krepiecki Forest showed that 349 of the dead exhibited bullet wounds").
Nope, Mattogno's wrong there. He got it right elsewhere:
Mattogno wrote:The commission carried out excavations inside the camp perimeter as well as in the Krepiecki woods, during which they found 467 complete corpses plus 266 human skulls. [p.261]

But perhaps Mattogno is right on his general claim - I have learned to treat what he writes with care - and I forgot that the claim you quoted: whether or not I misread the communique passage from which I quoted, on the detail about the medical committee, and also relevant parts of Holland's MA thesis ("Negotiating Jewish Victimhood at Majdanek: Reluctant Communists, Political Flux and Nazi Guilt"), and thus the conclusion about CO-poisoned corpses came from others on the Polish-Soviet Commission than the medical committee, the communique records the conclusion that corpses at Majdanek showed signs of CO poisoning.
But the medical committee said no such thing.
"I believe that when the history of the [Great] war comes to be impartially written, the two greatest results will be the establishment of the national Jewish home and the creation of the League of Nations. The two are not really disconnected. They represent the two great ideas for which we fought and by which we conquered—the ideas of nationalism and internationalism."

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:16 pm

As I just wrote, the communique says such a thing. I may have misattributed the thing that it says to the medical committee.

So Mattogno contradicts himself, ok. I believe that in the communique these 733 corpses are given as examples of shooting victims, some possibly shot in the Krepiecki Woods, nothing more.

I don't have the medical committee's reports - just the communique, which I quoted, and Holland's thesis, which comments on the committee's work. What does the medical committee say in its reports about autopsies?

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:54 pm

134. It has to be peer reviewed (except Mattogno, Graf, Kues, Rudolph, Leuchter etc etc)
135. No one has managed the NAFCASH Challenge.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

BRoI
Poster

Post by BRoI » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:24 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:So Mattogno contradicts himself, ok.
It's more likely just a mistake, he forgot to mention on p.93 that some of the corpses [or just skulls] were excavated in Majdanek.
Statistical Mechanic wrote:I believe that in the communique these 733 corpses are given as examples of shooting victims, some possibly shot in the Krepiecki Woods, nothing more.
Nope. The communique, quoting the Committee of Medical Experts, says of the 467 corpses and 266 skulls [total 733] they examined, 342 "revealed traces of firearm wounds ... indicating that it was a wide practice in the camp to shot [sic] prisoners, mainly in the back of the head, at close ranoge [sic], with weapons of 0.9 cm. calibre."
Statistical Mechanic wrote:I don't have the medical committee's reports - just the communique, which I quoted, and Holland's thesis, which comments on the committee's work. What does the medical committee say in its reports about autopsies?
I only know what's quoted in the communique or by Mattogno.

Considering you've argued repeatedly that gassings at Majdanek ceased in the autumn of 1943, what tell-tale signs of poisoning by CO would be found in corpses that had been buried at least 10-11 months before the PS-committee excavated them in August 1944?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:34 pm

BRoI wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:So Mattogno contradicts himself, ok.
It's more likely just a mistake, he forgot to mention on p.93 that some of the corpses [or just skulls] were excavated in Majdanek.
Well, it's saying two different things in two different places.
BRoI wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:I believe that in the communique these 733 corpses are given as examples of shooting victims, some possibly shot in the Krepiecki Woods, nothing more.
Nope. The communique, quoting the Committee of Medical Experts, says of the 467 corpses and 266 skulls [total 733] they examined, 342 "revealed traces of firearm wounds ... indicating that it was a wide practice in the camp to shot [sic] prisoners, mainly in the back of the head, at close ranoge [sic], with weapons of 0.9 cm. calibre."
And goes on to say, "Thus, the evidence of numerous witnesses as well as other proof (the exhumations carried out by the Committee of Medical Experts) prove that throughout the period of the existence of the Lublin Camp, the Germans carried out the wholesale shooting of prisoners, men, women and children, of different nationalities, some of whom were shot in the Krembecki Woods situated eight kilometres from Majdanek." We don't know for sure from the communique where these individuals were shot.
BRoI wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:I don't have the medical committee's reports - just the communique, which I quoted, and Holland's thesis, which comments on the committee's work. What does the medical committee say in its reports about autopsies?
I only know what's quoted in the communique or by Mattogno.
Considering you've argued repeatedly that gassings at Majdanek ceased in the autumn of 1943, what tell-tale signs of poisoning by CO would be found in corpses that had been buried at least 10-11 months before the PS-committee excavated them in August 1944?
You didn't answer my question: what do the medical reports say? You said what they don't say. You have to have read them to know what they don't say. Are you telling me that you don't know for sure?

I myself know of only the single line you quoted from Mattogno on this and what's in the communique ("The discovery within the precincts of the camp of a number of corpses bearing the characteristic symptoms of poisoning by carbon monoxide confirms the fact that the Germans utilized carbon monoxide for the purpose of putting prisoners to death"), along with what Holland says (that medical investigators, later coopted to the Commission, "examine[d] not only the survivors but the masses of corpses found at the camp" and concluded that gassings took place).

BRoI
Poster

Post by BRoI » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:16 pm

BRoI wrote:It's more likely just a mistake, he forgot to mention on p.93 that some of the corpses [or just skulls] were excavated in Majdanek.
Well, it's saying two different things in two different places.
Much like the Franz Ziereis confession then.

If someone were to contact CM and ask him, I'd wager he'd admit it was an error on p.93 and he should have stated *found in either the camp or woods* as he had on p.261.

BRoI wrote:The communique, quoting the Committee of Medical Experts, says of the 467 corpses and 266 skulls [total 733] they examined, 342 "revealed traces of firearm wounds ... indicating that it was a wide practice in the camp to shot [sic] prisoners, mainly in the back of the head, at close ranoge [sic], with weapons of 0.9 cm. calibre."

And goes on to say, "Thus, the evidence of numerous witnesses as well as other proof (the exhumations carried out by the Committee of Medical Experts) prove that throughout the period of the existence of the Lublin Camp, the Germans carried out the wholesale shooting of prisoners, men, women and children, of different nationalities, some of whom were shot in the Krembecki Woods situated eight kilometres from Majdanek." We don't know for sure from the communique where these individuals were shot.

No, we don't, but it's entirely irrelevant as to whether the Committee of Medical Experts, or someone else, found corpses with tell-tale signs of CO poisoning. So why bother posting it? Are you attempting to derail the discussion?

BRoI wrote:I only know what's quoted in the communique or by Mattogno.

You didn't answer my question: what do the medical reports say? You said what they don't say. You have to have read them to know what they don't say. Are you telling me that you don't know for sure?

LOL. So, going forward, are we to see a new SM, one that disdainfully dismisses published literature and only posts information from primary sources he's personally consulted in archives around the globe?

10 - 11 month old corpses. What signs of poisoning by CO will they feature?