The dumbest denier of all time

Discussions
User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12145
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:Joe Rizoli gets nailed on quoting Samuel Gringauz out of context and reacts like a petulant child.
Well guess what? I'm going to keep quoting it just like all you quote your quotes made to be quoted by quoters like me to quote, how's that for a quote?
It's moments like these that make me wonder if his mother and sister were the same person.
I think Joe works for the Office of Redundant Redundancies.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27938
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:25 pm

And his brother from the same dubitable uterus blithely keeps on testifying about his (or their) ginormous reading comprehension deficits. Not that I'm surprised...
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27938
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Wait. Since his arrival there, several of his posts have been edited for content and copyright violations at ISF. He's probably going to use that^ as a defense. :lol:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27938
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:55 pm

Quoted for posterity:
JoeRizoli wrote:
[url=http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=11434043#post11434043]A'isha[/url] wrote:
Yes. Did you?

Say, have you found that supposed "expert report" from the Vienna trial yet?
Actually no I'm doing what you guys do just present information with no backup...LOL
I figure if the HoloHuxsters here can say like Gerstein said 40 million Jews died, and there were 120 ft pile high of clothing in Trebstinka, with the 75 ft pile high of shoes why not make a quote that if floating around somewhere.
I'm sure you trust me that it is out there....

JR
__________________
When and honest man honestly mistaken, comes face to face with undeniable and irrefutable truth, he is faced with one of two choices, he must either cease being mistaken or cease being honest.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... st11434103
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12145
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:00 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Quoted for posterity:
JoeRizoli wrote:
[url=http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=11434043#post11434043]A'isha[/url] wrote:
Yes. Did you?

Say, have you found that supposed "expert report" from the Vienna trial yet?
Actually no I'm doing what you guys do just present information with no backup...LOL
I figure if the HoloHuxsters here can say like Gerstein said 40 million Jews died, and there were 120 ft pile high of clothing in Trebstinka, with the 75 ft pile high of shoes why not make a quote that if floating around somewhere.
I'm sure you trust me that it is out there....

JR
__________________
When and honest man honestly mistaken, comes face to face with undeniable and irrefutable truth, he is faced with one of two choices, he must either cease being mistaken or cease being honest.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... st11434103
I've glanced over at ISF a few times today but I've been trying to get some work done. For some reason I'm expected to earn my paycheck......:lol:

I'll go by ISF when I get home.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27938
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:04 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote: For some reason I'm expected to earn my paycheck......:lol:
What's wrong with those people... :paper:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12145
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:08 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote: For some reason I'm expected to earn my paycheck......:lol:
What's wrong with those people... :paper:
IKR?

Frankly I wish the Isrealis would come recruit me as a "Hasbara," I'm sure it pays well and I could spend all day trolling denier websites!!
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5081
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeff_36 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:16 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote: For some reason I'm expected to earn my paycheck......:lol:
What's wrong with those people... :paper:
IKR?

Frankly I wish the Isrealis would come recruit me as a "Hasbara," I'm sure it pays well and I could spend all day trolling denier websites!!
Cheap ass toy cars that break after a few months. The 9 year old version of me was not at all enamoured of those hasbera company people.....

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27938
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:22 pm

:lol:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27938
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:50 pm

The last few pages (25-27) have been... I'm speechless... and will let Elagabalus, who summed it up perfectly, speak for me: Facepalm... the stupid, it burns ....
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27938
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:31 am

:hmm: Actually, after having just read a few more outbursts of imbecility, I'm beginning to think they have come this far only because people who have to deal with them will take pity on them in a very short amount of time. How can you blame those who "do not know what they do"? Who can not know what they do...
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27938
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:44 am

As Degeneve and Lemmy Caution already correctly stated in that thread, testimonies came forward during and immediately after the facts (IIRC, Boder's also were taken in 1946). Because of HDenier's witterings, I took a look at what Elizabeth Loftus did/does and it seems it's mostly about recovered memories - nothing like what the war and Final Solution was about and what deniers dispute.
Loftus’ work was used to oppose recovered memory evidence provided in court[11] and resulted in stricter requirements for the use of recovered memories being used in trials as well as a greater requirement for corroborating evidence.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth ... emory_wars

I'd think just that one sentence pretty much sums it all up...
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5081
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:38 am

Jim accuses German Jews of being "treasonas". LOL "Treasonas", is that Spanish? or Brazilian Portuguese by chance?

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27938
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:47 am

Jeff_36 wrote:Jim accuses German Jews of being "treasonas". LOL "Treasonas", is that Spanish? or Brazilian Portuguese by chance?
Might be a special language some children invent. Like Cryptophasia of twins. :-P



(If you look at the causes and Jim's obsession with mounds of clothes and mothballs and Joe's with repressed memories, the earlier suspicion that they had been lodged in the hallway closet seems not all that far-fetched...)
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5081
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:03 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:Jim accuses German Jews of being "treasonas". LOL "Treasonas", is that Spanish? or Brazilian Portuguese by chance?
Might be a special language some children invent. Like Cryptophasia of twins. :-P
The in-joke is that Jim Rizoli hates Brazilians for some reason. IDK much about the situation except that their women are bangin' :lol:

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27938
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:10 am

I know! Articles to their hometown activities had been read and linked during their short stint here. :-P
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:27 am

Jeff_36 wrote:The in-joke is that Jim Rizoli hates Brazilians for some reason.
I think it is simply because of their location.

FRAMINGHAM, Mass. — Jim and Joe Rizoli think of themselves as a couple of "wicked pissahs." That's Boston-area lingo for righteous guys who stir up trouble. Righteous or not, the 54-year-old twins are stirring up plenty of trouble in this small city about 20 miles west of Boston. Framingham has 67,000 residents, 20% of whom are Brazilian, representing the largest per capita Brazilian community of any municipality in America.
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... ton-suburb

I believe they think they are celebrities and are simply seeking attention.

Four years ago, (2004) the Rizolis, who are native sons of Framingham, started gaining notoriety for their public-access cable television show, "Illegal Immigration Chat," a twice-weekly, 39-minute hodgepodge of racist skits, man-on-the-street interviews and recycled Town Meeting footage with running commentary from the Rizolis, who often sound like bigoted conspiracy-nut versions of the loquacious brothers on the popular National Public Radio show "Car Talk."

Out of interest Joe Rizilo's occupation is "bus driver".

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27938
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:00 am

I hope it's not a school bus.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Denying-History » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:55 am

Jim driving a bus puts this image in my head.

Image

Its sort of what I think may be circling through his head.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:26 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Out of interest Joe Rizilo's occupation is "bus driver".
scrmbldggs wrote:I hope it's not a school bus.
It was a school bus.

Jim Rizoli was a carpet cleaner with a van. They live together and are not married. There is something weird about these two which hasn't become apparent to me yet.

I wonder what they do for money? Their donations aren't enough.
Rizoli Donations.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12145
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:39 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Out of interest Joe Rizilo's occupation is "bus driver".
scrmbldggs wrote:I hope it's not a school bus.
It was a school bus.

Jim Rizoli was a carpet cleaner with a van. They live together and are not married. There is something weird about these two which hasn't become apparent to me yet.

I wonder what they do for money? Their donations aren't enough.
Rizoli Donations.JPG
I know Jim retired, I assume it could be savings and social security.

Yes, I realize that it's sad that I know that. I've dealt with Jim for over a year.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Denying-History » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:25 am

Jeff, he will voice it rather easily, and I am rather new to dealing with Holocaust Denial. He mentioned it to click on FG's blog at one point.

Now that I think about it... Hes rather vocal about his life 'struggles'.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12145
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:27 am

Denying-History wrote:Jeff, he will voice it rather easily, and I am rather new to dealing with Holocaust Denial. He mentioned it to click on FG's blog at one point.

Now that I think about it... Hes rather vocal about his life 'struggles'.
He mentioned it to me as well...come to think of it, I think he told both of us at the same time.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5081
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeff_36 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:33 am

Denying-History wrote:Hes rather vocal about his life 'struggles'.
Lemmie guess: The EWIW JOOS THE EWIW JOOS THE EWIW JOOS THE EWIW JOOS THE EWIW JOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5081
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeff_36 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:37 am

This should be our "JREF watch" page for us poor suckers too busy to go there ourselves.

This had me in stitches...... I don't think I have ever seen denial expressed with such.... self honesty.

LeoMajor, a fine gentleman who seems to be taking my place as Statmech and JeffK's third wheel posted this well worded (if I do say so myself) warning to the Brothers Dimm:
I will not reply to any post by either brother that makes mention of ''bug spray'', ''six million in gas chambers'' or ''120 foot high piles of clothes''. We have shown the untruth of these sayings to them time and time and time again and they persist in wilful ignorance.
to which Joe felt fit to reply with:
Good...
Bug spray, bug spray.....six million lies, 120 foot piles of clothes...
Like an argument between a kindergarten teacher and a not-so-bright child IMO.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5081
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeff_36 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:39 am

.............and Diane brings up that charlatan Suvorov LOL

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Denying-History » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:39 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:Hes rather vocal about his life 'struggles'.
Lemmie guess: The EWIW JOOS THE EWIW JOOS THE EWIW JOOS THE EWIW JOOS THE EWIW JOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pretty much... I found someone who might be dumber.
So in sum – over the course of 9 months in 1917, the German High Command successfully delivered and dumped several hundred or thousands of radical Jews deep behind Russian lines, using the Russian’s own railways, with the intent to cause maximum chaos and confusion and knock the Russian Empire out of the war; and it worked REALLY well – the true authors of the October Revolution were Hindenberg and Luddendorff.

It’s not therefore not at all unreasonable to conclude that between 1941 and 1944, the German Reich successfully delivered and dumped several hundred thousand mostly very poor, elderly and infirm Jews behind the Soviet lines, using the Soviet’s own railways, with the intent to cause maximum chaos and confusion and knock the Soviet Union out of the war – rule No.1 of military strategy is that if you try something that works, is cheap and low risk and creates logictical headaches and problems for the enemy whilst reducing your own, do it and keep doing it as often as possible.
http://spikethenews.blogspot.com/2015/0 ... never.html
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27938
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:49 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:Hes rather vocal about his life 'struggles'.
Lemmie guess: The EWIW JOOS THE EWIW JOOS THE EWIW JOOS THE EWIW JOOS THE EWIW JOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And to this^ words out of the topic-inspiring :donkey:'s mouth:

HDenier wrote:
You make it "anti-Semitic", you don't even know what a Semite is...
That Antisemite crap is a Jew thing.
Cults do it the same way. Read Lifton...Find out the 8 things Robert Lifton talks about, the Jews are like a cult...
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... st11436633

...and to which one might wish to add the discussion about HDenier and Robert Jay Lifton of the other brother's thread:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=26879&p=530217#p530200
and
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=26879&p=530217#p530210
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5081
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeff_36 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:54 am

Denying-History wrote:
Pretty much... I found someone who might be dumber.
So in sum – over the course of 9 months in 1917, the German High Command successfully delivered and dumped several hundred or thousands of radical Jews deep behind Russian lines, using the Russian’s own railways, with the intent to cause maximum chaos and confusion and knock the Russian Empire out of the war; and it worked REALLY well – the true authors of the October Revolution were Hindenberg and Luddendorff.

It’s not therefore not at all unreasonable to conclude that between 1941 and 1944, the German Reich successfully delivered and dumped several hundred thousand mostly very poor, elderly and infirm Jews behind the Soviet lines, using the Soviet’s own railways, with the intent to cause maximum chaos and confusion and knock the Soviet Union out of the war – rule No.1 of military strategy is that if you try something that works, is cheap and low risk and creates logictical headaches and problems for the enemy whilst reducing your own, do it and keep doing it as often as possible.
]
................ ok so a few things

1. The numbers were not hundreds of thousands. It likely was not even a thousand. And most were not Jews, like Lennin, Tomsky, Rykov, Dhryzhinsky ect.

2. The Germans had relaid the railways totally.

3. The influx of that number of people would have been impossible not to notice. It would be evident to us today.

I award him zero points.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12145
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:55 am

Denying-History wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:Hes rather vocal about his life 'struggles'.
Lemmie guess: The EWIW JOOS THE EWIW JOOS THE EWIW JOOS THE EWIW JOOS THE EWIW JOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pretty much... I found someone who might be dumber.
So in sum – over the course of 9 months in 1917, the German High Command successfully delivered and dumped several hundred or thousands of radical Jews deep behind Russian lines, using the Russian’s own railways, with the intent to cause maximum chaos and confusion and knock the Russian Empire out of the war; and it worked REALLY well – the true authors of the October Revolution were Hindenberg and Luddendorff.

It’s not therefore not at all unreasonable to conclude that between 1941 and 1944, the German Reich successfully delivered and dumped several hundred thousand mostly very poor, elderly and infirm Jews behind the Soviet lines, using the Soviet’s own railways, with the intent to cause maximum chaos and confusion and knock the Soviet Union out of the war – rule No.1 of military strategy is that if you try something that works, is cheap and low risk and creates logictical headaches and problems for the enemy whilst reducing your own, do it and keep doing it as often as possible.
http://spikethenews.blogspot.com/2015/0 ... never.html
Wow, someone is just :nuts:

That's a new one. At least deniers are getting more creative.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Denying-History » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:06 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Pretty much... I found someone who might be dumber.
So in sum – over the course of 9 months in 1917, the German High Command successfully delivered and dumped several hundred or thousands of radical Jews deep behind Russian lines, using the Russian’s own railways, with the intent to cause maximum chaos and confusion and knock the Russian Empire out of the war; and it worked REALLY well – the true authors of the October Revolution were Hindenberg and Luddendorff.

It’s not therefore not at all unreasonable to conclude that between 1941 and 1944, the German Reich successfully delivered and dumped several hundred thousand mostly very poor, elderly and infirm Jews behind the Soviet lines, using the Soviet’s own railways, with the intent to cause maximum chaos and confusion and knock the Soviet Union out of the war – rule No.1 of military strategy is that if you try something that works, is cheap and low risk and creates logictical headaches and problems for the enemy whilst reducing your own, do it and keep doing it as often as possible.
]
................ ok so a few things

1. The numbers were not hundreds of thousands. It likely was not even a thousand. And most were not Jews, like Lennin, Tomsky, Rykov, Dhryzhinsky ect.

2. The Germans had relaid the railways totally.

3. The influx of that number of people would have been impossible not to notice. It would be evident to us today.

I award him zero points.
Hes using it as a retort to David Coll, Its basically how he explains the Soviets findings. :lol:
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5081
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeff_36 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:43 am

Denying-History wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Pretty much... I found someone who might be dumber.
So in sum – over the course of 9 months in 1917, the German High Command successfully delivered and dumped several hundred or thousands of radical Jews deep behind Russian lines, using the Russian’s own railways, with the intent to cause maximum chaos and confusion and knock the Russian Empire out of the war; and it worked REALLY well – the true authors of the October Revolution were Hindenberg and Luddendorff.

It’s not therefore not at all unreasonable to conclude that between 1941 and 1944, the German Reich successfully delivered and dumped several hundred thousand mostly very poor, elderly and infirm Jews behind the Soviet lines, using the Soviet’s own railways, with the intent to cause maximum chaos and confusion and knock the Soviet Union out of the war – rule No.1 of military strategy is that if you try something that works, is cheap and low risk and creates logictical headaches and problems for the enemy whilst reducing your own, do it and keep doing it as often as possible.
]
................ ok so a few things

1. The numbers were not hundreds of thousands. It likely was not even a thousand. And most were not Jews, like Lennin, Tomsky, Rykov, Dhryzhinsky ect.

2. The Germans had relaid the railways totally.

3. The influx of that number of people would have been impossible not to notice. It would be evident to us today.

I award him zero points.
Hes using it as a retort to David Coll, Its basically how he explains the Soviets findings. :lol:
He's a total ingenue. I'm still shocked.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27938
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:28 am

Denying-History wrote:Jeff, he will voice it rather easily, and I am rather new to dealing with Holocaust Denial. He mentioned it to click on FG's blog at one point.

Now that I think about it... Hes rather vocal about his life 'struggles'.
Rizoli and friends sound very much like the easy to incite crowd that in their envy of the intelligence, learning and industriousness of (all) others would place blame for their own shortcomings on them. And would gladly join any group that took power and go after those objects of their irrational hatred.

Neither of them would ever become a true leader or chosen camp commandant, but willingly do their bidding, perhaps even gleefully so...
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27938
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:36 am

...one must wonder about their mental capacity (one of them really drives schoolkids around?) when looking at that little bubble they live and cherry-pick in ... for example, a world where (paraphrased) "no Christian ever harmed another and never would!" ???
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27938
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:41 pm

With a "No traces of HCN!" ('Not a molecule can be found on the walls...") and in answer to LemmeCaution and the Leuchter report (I believe others have been mentioned also in the meantime?):
HDenier wrote:The buildings were deloused...not used as gas chambers EVER...stop being so technical.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... st11438547


:rotfl:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5081
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeff_36 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:38 am

scrmbldggs wrote:...one must wonder about their mental capacity (one of them really drives schoolkids around?) when looking at that little bubble they live and cherry-pick in ... for example, a world where (paraphrased) "no Christian ever harmed another and never would!" ???
I really hate that Joe claims to be Christian. He seems not to know that his heroes hated Christianity and religion in general. I can confirm to you that he is not a Christian, and that his views are not that of my denomination, nor any denomination I am aware of. In fact, I bet he would have a tough time reciting a simple "Our Father". It would look kinda like this.

[ytube][/ytube]

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27938
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:40 am

:lol:


Well, seeing their great reasoning skills and powers of deduction, I'm confident they figured out and know a thing or five of this the rest of the faithful might not know:
Spoiler:
Image
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26801
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:49 pm

A brilliant, funny diagnosis of the disease affecting ISF and at times this forum: on archaeologists and treasure hunters - can't help thinking too of the buffoon Krege with his lawn mower stumbling about in the forests of eastern Poland.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12145
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:36 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:A brilliant, funny diagnosis of the disease affecting ISF and at times this forum: on archaeologists and treasure hunters - can't help thinking too of the buffoon Krege with his lawn mower stumbling about in the forests of eastern Poland.
Now, don't be so hard on Krege. Apparently "special interests" contacted him and threatened to ruin his life if he published his report. I have it from the best authority, the Black Rabbit of Inle (or, as I like to call him, that wascally wabbit):

http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... a4355ff4d7

Look in the comments section. I translate "special interests" to mean "Jews," but, hey. I could be wrong.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26801
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:39 pm

LOL
. . . all right we are two nations . . .